Pulled Pube Out Of Cock

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

:O

I don't follow. Do you mean you pulled it out of your japseye as it got stuck in there, or it was actually growing on your bellend?

the next stage of human evolution
the real French tickler

Well, for once start trimming your pubes.
I have the same problem, i get hairs stuck under my foreskin all the time, altough i don't have problems pulling them out or feel any pain

Well, hopefully it won't grow back! Sounds weird though, I assumed that the cells necessary for hair growth don't really, really, really form that deep inside the human body, if they can then only god knows what other long hairs you could have growing in your stomach or throat of something if that was the case.

Sounds like penis follicle cancer to me. I should know… I read about it on the internet

I pulled it out of the snake-eye

I sincerely doubt it, it wasn't growing in it. My pubes fall out a lot so one most likely just got stuck in it while jacking off.

ayy

Whenever I get the chance to shave my pubes I take it.

Tfw I read it up and I have some of the symptoms…

I once found an 11 inch hair nestled finely into my butt hole while i was showering. pulling a long ass hair through yer sphincter is not painful, but the weirdest sensation ever.

You didn't attach a reaction image to "tfw". so here's the appropriate one for you.

I pull a foot long rope of soap incrusted hair from the shower drain every month or so, when the suds start to back up. its pretty painful for someone who shaves his head, but grills will be grills.

Ouch

You want me to do what?!?

it's my wife, fatso.
i don't mind cleaning the shower drain of her hair with a length of bent wire once in a while.
where in this domestic normality you find the implication that the gender is faulty but me not, i can't imagine.
i don't get the quotation marks either, nor why greentext.
in fact, call me a retard and a jew, but i don't see the sense of your post at all.

youre a retarded jew

I hvae problem Holla Forums

i try to masterbate but i dont have enough to one and when i cum it isnt whole and my masterbate is fire

what do i do?

You call that a problem? My penis sneezes salty milk when I tug on it. That's weird.

das bad

I think you need to experience the end-results of a rifle firing for yourself, user

You think THAT'S strange?

How about THIS?
A lady was adjusting my penis when, ALL OF A SUDDEN, millions of little SWIMMERS jumped out of it, and they SWAM right up her hoo-ha, and shortly afterwards they came back OUT again in the form of a SQUALLING BRAT who drinks beer and crashes my fucking CAR !

YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT !