Islam thread

Forget all the news and opinion.
Post your PERSONAL experiences of Muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

myfreshnews.com/isis-fighter-raping-little-girl-tells-rape-act-worship
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They have a great sense of humor.

they smell bad and stand in the middle of the street, making it hard for others to pass

Only met one for like a couple of minutes, friend of a friend. He seemed nice.

Surprised more people on here don't identify with them. Pic related.

is that a goat disguised as a teenager?

had one as a lecturer (business studies), Pakistani, he worked for bhp on a gas mine, his 8yr old son reads Voltaire for fun. he was pretty cool. told me merkel was a better muslim than any of the imams in the middle east, He said he wrote a piece in the paper about it. would ring me if I missed a lecture and he'd laugh when I'd whinge that he got his job because of affirmative action. top guy

>>>Holla Forums

gifs neck, eww

They're dirty, they walk around barefoot and they got no vaccines

which flavour of muzzies are there?

sunni
shiite
ismaili
ahmadi

Fake.

That picture of the guy with the little girl is posted everywhere with different captions. The girl's age always changes, too. In reality, the girl was doing a Muslim prayer and started to cry from stage fright. The guy came up and helped her.

I used to work with one who was a compulsive liar.

It seems a pretty common theme.

we wuz terrorists an shet

ismailism is a form of shia

there's ibadi, which is neither shia nor sunni

where do Sufi's fit in?

I think Sufism can be either sunni or shia

not sure though, as a lot of what I've read about it has been very confusing

I hung out with a serbian Muslim in summer school and she was a normal American in every way

what if I told you all gods are fictional characters?

what if i told you god is everything, space, time, evil, good, matter, light, biology, ect.

sounds like a non defining definition designed to make some little faggot appear wise

so god is your mom's vagina?

etcetera, ffs.

irrelevant…

even if me and my neighbor are both talking about the same person, what matters is our perception of that person

yes.

only if his mother is a milf

well if you say so, it must be true

No. Too lazy to track down the YouTube video, but it shows the girl starting the prayer in front of crowd, getting stage fright and this guy stepping in to help. You could probably find it with some reverse image searches or, at the very least, see how many different variations there are of this fake clickbait story.

If this thread makes it to the front page, I'll convert to Islam.

Antiterror sage.

myfreshnews.com/isis-fighter-raping-little-girl-tells-rape-act-worship

Huh… weird how the story and age of this girl are drastically different in this article. Also, can't seem to find any sources anywhere… interesting…

are u trying to defend isis here? wtf is wrong with you?
who cares if she is 12 or 7

No negrito. La opinion no cambia la naturaleza de el individuo, no importa el numero de personas. Con esa lógica tuya, te demostrare que eres homosexual, porque lo mas seguro que te an llamado gay muchísimos anons. Pero, si nunca te lo han metido, que diferencia hace lo que piensen los sultanes del autismo aquí en Holla Forums?

Si o no?

so yer telling me that if it's news from "credible" news outlets that swing propaganda on television and newspapers, it must be true.

"are u trying to defend isis here?"
That's exactly the kind of knee-jerk, emotional response I'd expect from the type of person to eat this kind of source-less shit up.

What Do Jihadists really, really, really Want?

All they're really, really, really after is
Rubber dinghy rapids bro

the urge to cut your tongue out intensifies

lol, get gg'd by yourself.

this site will die of laziness.

ok, sorry. i guess only the guy who activated the wordfilter should be punished.

It's the title of the video you cunt

anyone know how to turn the wordfilter off? it's been pissing me off today.

‌‌

this is long but well worth the listen.
even the first 15 mins are worth your time, anons.

even your source supported the story, you cunt

holy shit I've been on that very ride

I may have sat on the same spot as one those guys

Thing could have turned ugly if it was one of my MAGA edit wallpapers but thankfully he probably didn't recognize the uniforms.

Personal experience: They sell me kebabs

Personal opinion: the middle east should be nuked off the map

I have two mates who are ethnically Pakistani and are bought up as Sunni Muslims, they just don't drink or eat pork. Don't even give a shit if this dirty kaffir drinks while they drink coke or something. Other than that, despite their prophet is a murdering paedophile, they're just regular dudes.

would you ask them to babysit your daughter?

do they poo in the loo?

A colleague of mine is a muslim of sorts. He has the biggest nostrils i've ever seen for coke and could outdrink a platoon of marines. Yet every year he does the ramadan.

What does he give up for Ramadan?

And has he done the ring-around-the-Kaaba thing?

food and drink between dawn and dusk, probably

OP here.
I did ask for your personal experiences only.
Stay on topic.

fuck off, rulecuck

Tut tut!
It's against the rules to say that!

I'm giving you THIS look now.

As a disclaimer, I think I'm more familiar with Shia, which in my experience is basically the same as dealing with Christians who have religious stuff on display at their homes. I'm sure I've met some Sunni too, but religion isn't exactly the first thing I bring up with these people.
More down-to-earth knowledgeable but less informed in general, prone to weird superstitions as a consequence. More likely to appreciate raunchy humour as long as you know where the line is drawn. Diligent in surprising ways, may for example stop people from killing ants or enjoy perfecting jobs most people here don't. Those that can't take a joke are much, much more anal about it than anyone else I've ever met, they are the absolute worst. Generally manageable as long as you aren't a complete autist.

food and drink between d&d, plus booze, drugs and sex at all hours. he works like a mule anyway. it's weird. he's a dumb alpha, i guess.
Islam is the only subject which will bridle him. You can call him a cocksucker and he'll reply with ladyboy, but islam is taboo.

kul meme but fuck off anyway

See, that's what I'm interested in.
And you know what? I bet it's because he has secret doubts. You can tell him anything BUT that and he's cool… because all his other beliefs are secure.

It goes to show; if you invest enough in something (hundreds of hours of prayer, fasting etc.) you become reluctant to quit because it NULLIFIES YOUR INVESTMENT.

For example, all the big banks have non-performing loans on their books, but they still count them as assets, because the moment they accept the truth, they go out of business.

a u wan com ova

I'm pretty sure that's not how banking works

never had an issue. some of the girls are cute and the hijab slightly turns me on

Pretty much this and filial attachment to his immigrant parents' culture.
Also, pride is potent in men who are men and you can't fault him on that.

banking stopped working in 2008. where have you been? the banks are all still on a cliff over underperfoming loans they classed as blue chips, 8 years and trillions of free dollars later.

Hola arepanita

Never met one.

what are you, Swiss?

no Inuit

(ok, ok i'm not him, i wish i were.. never met a muslim.. what a lucky bastard.. how is that even possible? damn)

Do Muslims cum sand?

must be why they're so buttmad all the time

mfw I'm just Arizonan

too many.

they were all bad.
without exceptions.

and no, im not kidding.

bcuz if yer not buttmad yer a faggot.

how was this bitch not fucking booed more?

I live in an area where there are few mosques and plenty of shia and sunni sharing the same area. The adults do not talk to each other and the children are couraged not to talk to the children of the other group. Sometimes there are some older children beating the younger ones or bullying them if they belong to the wrong group.

Then there are rapes, two of my female friends were raped by muslims and the other was raped again few weeks later by a different group of muslim men. One girl I know got away from would be rapist who was a muslim bus driver (immigrant).

I was once poisoned by 4 muslims trying to steal my wallet but it just made me sick because they used wrong dosage in my drink. Same happened to my friend but he got away too. Later heard that they finally got the dosage right and stole one dudes laptop and all of his money and credit cards while he was passed out.

So welcome to EU or should I say New Islamic state of Europe. Well if they come and force convert me, maybe I could get more wives then?

Btw the young immigrant muslim girls that grow up here are as slutty as whitetrash girls and some have a really, really, really good ass. When their parents are not looking they don't use hijab and suck dicks just like other sluts and boys use weed and drink booze. You can hear some hilarious shit from baked muslims.

Sounds rough. might have to allah akbar kebab

And by EU you mean Turkey? :\ Sorry to disappoint you but they are not part of the EU. :)

Exterminate all Sand Niggers

Fuck no. :). :). :) I live in Scandinavia

Quite a lot. :) Comiserated with an Afghan on a farm talking about women and dick size, my position is they fuck horses, his that it doesn't matter or something, neither of us was approving of this, but not defeated by it either, work talk, a woman in the background laughed. :)

Gave some movies in exchange for watchig some Arab soap operas to some Iraqi painters who had moved to Palestine when the invasion happened. :) Pretty humbled at presumption free generosity. :) Them, but I like to think work makes such men. :) Me and Him were equals. :)

I owe one Icecream cone to a man who ran an internet cafe I became good friends with. :)

There's a strong thing in the world with expecting the best and making it. :)

Best not to even acnowledge otherwise. :) Afterward seems like you'd spread it, like you've swapped sides or have loyalty to a mission of fixing what you encountered. :)

Romance works so your woman/family is your only mission in life. :) Even without them being ready for them. :)

I have met a handful of mudslimes, one wasn't that bad, because he wasn't really, really, really that religious, i saw him eat pork a few times and he drank alcohol on more than a few occasions, also he had sex before marriage. :)

The second was very religious, ramadan and all that shit, he seemed a bit off, but i never saw him go apeshit. :)

The third and fourth were pieces of shit who should have stayed in their countries, both attacked me, not to steal my wallet or anything, but because i had long hair. :) (I listen to alot of metal and goes to concerts where i headbang, i like the look) And they did it on 2 separate occasions. :)

FIFY most of Scandinavia is nowhere near as bad as you suggest

I went to school with a Muslim who won a gold medal for my country at this year's Olympics. :) He never even mentioned his religion to us and the only thing I've ever seen him say about it in the news is that if the month of Ramadan falls during a period of training he'll ignore it and do his fasting later, so I always saw him as pretty practical and reasonable about his religion. :)

We also had a teacher who lead noon prayer sessions for the other Muslims at our school (which I was often in the same room as because it took place in the computer lab, and that's where I hung out most lunch breaks) and he was a pretty nice guy. :) I actually had some interesting theological discussions with him. :)

Some of the other Muslims at my school were cunts but then again that was true of pretty much every race and creed at my school, and it was interesting to note that the Muslims who behaved in a shitty way towards other people pretty much never showed up for the prayer sessions that teacher held. :)

I am not suggesting anything, I just told you how it is here. So fuck you and your fucking isolated farming village where you can only marry your white cousin or suck your daddys dick anyways. Ofcourse you don't have same problems in forrests as you do in the cities.

OP here. I guess that I should chime in.

Only ever dealt with one Muslim. I was offering one-on-one IT training sessions and he purchased one. Went to his house and, BAM, it was obviously Muslim as soon as I got in the door.

"Should I take off my shoes?"
"Whatever you like."
I left them at the door.

I've trained hundreds of people and this guy was, I think, the most focused and determined. He asked interesting questions.

No one asks men to babysit their daughter.

To be precise, these were Egyptian families. I also know my wife's grandmother's experiences while living in Alexandria, Egypt, as a native, that confirm.

I will add, though, that one of these people that acted this way above, while still in the cordial phase did return my wallet to me one night when it had fallen out of my car in front of the building, with all the money and everything inside. Very honorable of him.

not an argument

Went to germany 2 and a half months ago and saw a muslim fucking this 13 y/o looking girl in an alley, it was pretty hot but she didn't look like she was enjoying it although not enough to seem like rape so I didn't interfere

:)

#BTFO

sounds rehearsed and also like a load of shit user

du solltest die polizei rufen du arschloch. vergewaltigung oder nicht man soll so einen scheiß melden

Lived with a doctoral student muslim. Was like 40, married with kids, but shared an apartment with me away from his family during the school year (I moved out and they joined him during the break).

He was a nice enough guy. Cooked really cool meals (that was the great thing about all the foreign roommates I had in college, always cooked real meals and happy to share. The Halal beef was actually tastier than grocery store beef. When I had a couple friends over, one of whom was a girl and we watched movies in my room, he told me he was uncomfortable about that, and I had to tell him basically, that I don't care. I tried to oblige him where I could though. Kept my alcohol away from his food in the kitchen, rarely drank at home when he was there, stuff like that.

Never had any real problems with him. Probably the best roommate I had, all things considered.

We didn't talk politics/morality/religion though, and I was in such a difficult major + working full time so I didn't date; so there were no issues with women that I expect there may have been if I'd been bringing women home.