Banned from fagsville

fuckwit mods banned me for posting in a fucking sam hyde thread on pol
coz sams comedy stylings are so fucking political
I was quoting the webm(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Welcome to Holla Forums
all your friends from Holla Forums

I got the webm from here ages ago, I thought at least the mods of goots homo site would know what the fuck I was talking about.

but thanks buddy, the content is better here anyway, even if theres less of it

maybe I've found a new home

Holla Forums's Holla Forums polacademy

how do I enrol?
teach me o' wisest of the wise

Its not all about speed, a million posts of the same old memes means less than being at a place where shit acutally happens, a place where people acutally make new shit and the like.

4chan ain't so grand to be honest anymore. I left in 2014, I haven't looked back.

I looked around when we found out hiro was in charge, here, 8.pl, freech, end and bunker, this is pretty good. I cant shitpost though because its kinda slow, and im not really, really, really into raids but I have found a fair bit of decent material, and the natsocs aren't white dickholes

where is this?

?? its a bit fucky
I only wrote really, really, really once

wat

where is what?
it was on 4chonk

People shit post here continously what's this nonsense of can't really, really, really shit post? Holla Forums here dosen't really, really, really welcome it, cause they acutally get shit done. But Holla Forums does for the most part. And there's tons of small boards to shit post on. You got to get creative and come up with good bait for /christian/ and the like. Don't be a loser user.

cheers for the tip, is r e a l l y, repeating itself?

I'm not really, really, really sure, testing by posting really, really, really a single time here.

the quality shitposting is really, really, really good here

Welcome

If this gets posted like 3 times, my connection is being weird.

thanks, I think that sealed the deal

The voice chat

halfchan has been modded by mouthbreathing retards for a while now user

I don't know, it was in a thread on 8pol I think maybe a year ago.. I'm not sure, and i'm not sure if the guy is LARPing. its pretty weird and too obvious

I have no issue with them banning me for being a dickhead but there have been heaps of sam hyde threads on pol and tv and the mods should be doing something about it, its as if they prefer the people visiting to be retarded and just keep bitching about the same shit, using the same arguments

now that's not nice

>>>/halfchan/
You have to go back.

You have to be retarded to still be going there on a regular basis. Even on /k/ the mods are fucking cancer there, posting about gun control can actually get you banned for not talking about guns.

I've been posting on /s4s/ a lot lately because it's a slower version of 4/b/ (yeah 4/b/ deletes threads in mere minutes of conception) with good menes. A lot of sliding tho

tbf /k/ got in a ton of shit after those /k/ommandos livestreamed going to a BLM thing and shot people after shitposting irl.