I love going to youtube to shitpost

You're giving him too much credit.

Not even with someone else's dick

is that a fucking chicken wing?

it sounds like she´s clucking

What is that even supposed to mean?

That's what I want to know.

you have to be a crazy liberal to understand

Is she cheerleading for Trump? Because Trump can do better.

It was the proudest moment of his and/or her life, he and/or she will never experience a greater achievement than this.

Woman, you're white for fuck's sake!

Do you have to be retarded to get into an American college these days?

In the youtube comments people are getting onto her trying to attack Whites while being White herself, but is she? Looks like a possible jew.

I gotta make a remix of this. They are just giving us ammo

there has to be some way to turn this 'white male' thing into a white power, strong white male meme

Yes, these people are religious nutjobs.

Great quote from Greg Johnson:

These fools think that being "an ally" will earn them a pass when the blacks and mestizos purge the world of racist whites for them.

They simply cannot believe they'll be next. Or will die with with us.

holy fuck, these morons are literally euphoric when they act this way.

I guess when your snatch stinks of rotten eggs and vinegar you have to get your jollies some other way…..

it's a Jew

FUCKING WHITE MALEEEEEEE

Don't

Goodnight sweet prince.

I made my Dark Souls 3 character look exactly like him

There might be some humanity left in her.

As she screeched "White Male", her voice became very weak at then end, as though the last vestiges of sanity attempted to restrain her tantrum. She then even had the good sense to scuttle away in shame.

How much you want to bet that she desperately wants to be tied up at the ankles, knees, wrists, and elbows, stuffed with a ballgag and have various objects crammed in her asshole for a couple hours until she pisses all over herself?

These chicks are always horribly sexually frusterated and suffering from transferrance because they feel guilty about it.

100%

all women want to be fucked like animals, any women that doesn't is probably broken

You mean once a year one of us should penetrate her from behind, ejaculate in under 20 seconds and go back to grazing or hunting?

That's because she realised most people around her thought she was behaving like a retard

I was drunk at a party once and pretty much slipped up and revealed my power level because I couldn't take hearing this feminist's drivel. I told her something along the lines of, "You're white. Even your cunt wont save you. They're going to rape, torture, and kill you. You'll probably think you deserved it, hell, you'd probably enjoy it."

Only time I've ever had a drink thrown in my face. Worth.

Noice.

Everyone in that picture looks malnourished

Why do either of you have to derail the thread with yet another fedora vs religion argument? Both of you can go eat a bag of dicks.

Not even with Milo's dick.

There was probably some "Trump shit" aka paraphenalia like a sign or whatever on the ground, and she is loudly shouting and waving at someone, who is a white-skinned probably caucasian male, to pick it up and out of her view.

She laughs at the end and will probably go to her SJW group for lunch.

I don't think they'll be laughing next year.

Beautiful.

I can hardly wait for her duet with Carl the Cuck.

nice viruses user

This 100%.

This. In the comments some bitch claims she's Syrian and Palestinian but that sounds like a Jewish lie.

What's her name? We have aids skrillex, Carl the Cuck, etc. what's her name?

Poop glasses

Poop Glasses.

Thanks. I was making these and I had to find her name

I think during the Purge Days, women like this should be used as comfort women for angry anons.

Nice double dubs.

I don't think so. From the sound of her squeal it sounded like she was gonna burst out laughing

That fucking guy standing there with his lunch :DD

This. All of the limp wristed orbiters fail each and every one of her shit tests because they think validating everything she says and does might get them laid, when the exact opposite is the case, thus she channels her sexual frustration into further and further tantrums, shouting matches, "peaceful protests", etc. hoping a rebuke will occur from an alpha who puts her in her place. It is not a coincidence that most feminists have rape and bdsm fantasies, their ideology is one big freudian projection of their desire to be submissive. That is why they categorize every non issue or nuisance as rape or a categorical and grave grievance of all women, its like a hypersensitive closet case who immediately recoils and yells "what are you, some kind of faggot?!" when a friend hugs them or engages in other forms of platonic affection.

I wonder what her name is and what her parents think?

Any Depaul bros on?

Somehow I feel sure she has a Twitter account.

(evil thoughts and shit)

Here's some shitty new oc taken with a shitty cell phone camera.

not bad user!

I'd hit it

oy veeey

HA. You're not wrong, I'll give you that.

You have to be retarded not dropping out with all this sociology bullsht creeping in every curriculum.

They are even trying to subvert the STEM, vid related.

literally we wuz kaangz

Can I see your darksouls dylan roof and ill show you my bloodborne merchant in return?

aids skrillex

I'd spend a night jail for slapping that bitch unconscious.

looks like it

So, this is Poop Glasses?

fuck off intl nigger

Should've added to the end, "Because you're so fucking brainwashed."

Low energy

The entire catalog is a mire of shit.

Well done marketers.

White women would rather die than live with a race of cucks. This is all your fault for being cucks, white males.

Step 1:
Step 2:
It's as easy as that, lads.

Can they come up with something better than "white male"?

Low energy communist losers can't even be bothered to put their heads together and think up a decent slur.

OP you meant:
I found a girlfriend for Carl the Cuck's bull

This is exactly what happened. She found herself out of the crowd, the attention was focused entirely on her, and all she had was a nonsensical phrase. In embarrassment her brain choked and all she could squeak out before retreating back to her safe space was "white male", obviously a big mental enemy of hers, but when uttered aloud sounds completely mundane and ridiculous as an insult.

Honestly, "Pick up your Trump shit" is one hell of a low energy thing to chant.

She sounds like a sidewalk vendor selling Trump buttons and t shirts.

"oy m8 roll up roll up, pick up your Trump shit right here!"

pick it

Sad

You mean "Sad!"

yes