If you live in europe, or australia your potato probably has chlorpropham

Holla Forums I argued with some defending monsanto and transgenics and abuse of pesticides by hanging on grey areas and generally hiding away. "you can't prove that it causes cancer….oh but that proof that it causes cancer is not good enough". I see that is the path of high resistance where only instant death would suffice.

instead I propose this logical exercise here:
maybe we say that not all transgenics are infertile and cancer inducing, but on the opposite hand 0 natural food is infertile or cancer inducing. any type of watermelon HAS seeds and potatos sprout with time or they go extinct, when you buy a natural it will grow. it is not exclusive so corporatism will try to make it hard to replicate and sterile eventually.

I need you guys to have that in mind when you advocate and buy transgenic. you are messing with the god given freedom of feeding yourself, for marginal gain. make sure your country label and you can boycott any transgenic.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspartame
cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/othercarcinogens/athome/aspartame
healthline.com/health/aspartame-side-effects#DiabetesandWeightLoss5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_fructose_corn_syrup
archive.is/FfUr7
uk.reuters.com/article/health-testosterone-levels-dc-idUKKIM16976320061031
livefreelivenatural.com/youll-never-guess-sitting-monsantos-board-directors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are god now.
If anything, this gives us the power to ensure that we can feed our people indefinitely.

Wtf is transgenic?
Are you arguing that hybrids are bad?
Do you know what the difference between 'natural' and 'organic' are?
Do you realize literally nobody but you gives a flying fuck if someone else chooses to use GMO?

Do you grow your own food OP?

Do you know how fucking difficult it is to grow shit organically?

For fucks sake if I have to pull one more weed I'm going to torch 13 acres and make it the most GMO/herbicide ridden field in the history of the world.

Begone satan worshipper

+1 shekel

english is not my first language, but I hope it is not yours as well.

Pic related will explain to you what is a transgenic

Here's your (you) faggot.

Clearly. And apparently this is your first time using an image board.

There is literally nothing wrong with the photo you posted.

meant to

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

How much is Monsanto paying you?

Why don't you go grow some fucking food organically like a hippie if you want, I'm not going to stop you.

The last agriculture thread I remember:

I like these threads. I'd like a bit of land to grow some chiles, tomatoes, and raise chickens and piglets. I need to learn more about climate and water use.

-t. city slicker

So there's nothing wrong with faggotry then, i mean they're just doing what they want?
Go back to shill school

Bump

Literally the whole argument you faggots are making is 'muh unnatural' as if that's supposed to sway anyone's opinion.

Arsenic is natural, you want me to put that on my potato crop to kill off the fucking colorado beetle plague I'm having right now?

My family's been farming the same land for over 100 years and has never used any pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizer. I still buy the cheap shit corn at walmart.

This.

I'm actually FOR organic, but fuck if this shit doesn't get annoying as hell.

You can have one.

are you a fucktard? did monsanto made a transgenic human, capable to post without a brain?
it is very sad that you are dumb enough to take a lesson on a english word you were IGNORANT of the existence, by a foreigner.
re read op. see if you can spot the argument on what can go wrong with your bullshit.

I work my land nigger, as a matter of fact I ended up working my small land because by coincidence some tomato seeds that I fell on a garden, sprouted into a plant showing me that I could grow stuff even if I didn't find a store to buy seeds.

No I disregarded your argument because it was shit and irrelevant.

Food and fucking are two completely different things. Food is a source of nutrients, if it's all there and nothing poisonous you are good, fucking is a whole list of psychological fuckery to get into.

An argument without evidence is an opinion faggot.

You have to go back.

Remember this before arguing with anti-science hippies: The effort it takes to refute a claim is orders of magnitude greater than the effort necessary to make the claim.

A hippy is an irrational creature that will hold on to their emotional opinions as tightly as any other religious fanatic. Being wrong would destroy the identity they have created for themselves (that of a noble hero fighting some great nebulous all consuming beast), so they will never allow themselves to see that possibility. As such, any argument with them cannot be in good faith. Don't let it bother you when they post latent lies, refuse to acknowledge reason and liken you to a companion of satan himself.

Your goal then is not to try and "win" against treehuggers, but to point out their fallacious arguments and chronic and deliberate lack of understanding so that bystanders may not also be fooled by their nonsense.

Grow some tomatillos for young papí

Rope is coming Schlomo

Notice the similarities between these posts
And the similarities in thhe other GMO thread
Obvious shills

You guys are arguing over whether GMO or whatever is bad…it's the same shit as vaccines. No they're not inherently bad but who is controlling the supply? Juden. That's the issue. Trying to avoid Jews poisoning our wells does not make one a "hippy" or "anti-science" you stupid faggot.

Anyway even organic food is probably compromised these days.

These people don't care about what they are arguing about. They are the same people who insist the earth is flat and vaccines give you autism. They are presenting their bullshit hoping to get someone interested in correcting their retardation so that they can string them along for hours about the dangers of fluoride. It's shitposting. Not even good shitposting because they know that no one is stupid enough to rage or change their mind because of retardation. It's literally just masturbation to them. They aren't smart enough to discuss an actual subject like the masonic control over cuckianity and how they use it to serve their ZOG masters, so they start with something that is obviously untrue and keep throwing bullshit out there hoping to have something stick.

The only thing worse than Monsatan is faggots like OP who would have us all living like niggers in africa because they can't stand the thought of man changing his environment.

Don't let these douchenozzles fool you, ANYTHING that you have grown or cultivated in a garden or on a farm is by definition unnatural.

Face it faggot. You have no argument. Now go find a tree and apologize to it for genetically modifying the air by breathing it.

Can confirm. Take any GMO seed, plant it in a certified organic food; the next year the plant will be considered "Organic".

The 'organic' label is just marketing bs. If you want quality food, you have to get to know your farmer and his personal practices, bottom line.

This fucking obvious? Next you'll call me a tinfoil hat wearer
Fuck, somehow Monsanto employs less compentant shills than Jeb
However hires shills there should be fired

Certified organic field. Man all this talk of farming has me tired and hungry.

Whoever*

Fuck off shill you've been made

Good, go eat some lead

You could probably do genetic modifications that are 100% beneficial but when people refer to GMOs they're referring to plants modified for maximum profit under the supervision of a Jewish company. It's a legitimate concern.

Topkek m8. Pic related, it's you.

Why haven't you shills been banned yet

Yeah, man. Some of these people are so dumb that they believe in conspiracy theories - I mean some of them even think jews are responsible for a lot of the problems in western society.

You should probably just leave these idiots alone, man.

I've heard all kinds of bs around GMO to the ridiculous extremes.

I'm talking beyond Alex Jones levels of retardation. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if OP was Monsanto just trying to make everyone who is even mildly anti-GMO look utterly fucking retarded.

Because we aren't shills you fucking retard. We're Holla Forumsacks. We hold reason and intelligence above fee-fees now go back to reddit with the rest of the cucks.

2 eggs over medium, 2 strips bacon, refried pinto beans, cheddar cheese, jalapeño, large white flour tortilla, cholula on dey side.

Anyone for breakfast burritos? 4th meal beckons.

I don't see that way.
too me is more of a question of gun control than vaccine.

it is food control.

recently the little girl on this pic related went viral, by what I heard from a friend apparently this girl was told by her teacher to make a experiment, that one where you grow something. but regardless of the time, the yam didn't sprout. it would never sprout. She eventually got a natural organic yam and this one sprouted. she recorded a video on youtube showing her experiment and yadda yadda.

but the central point is, it shows, how the freedom to grow was stolen from aussies, and germans and other people. you don't have the freedom TO GROW FOOD. to FEED.

that is a very basic freedom. so no it is nothing like the vaccines argument because independence to feed yourself….that is God given and no government or company should be able to throw a patent on it.

her forgot the little girl experiment picture

How much does Monsanto pay you?

that webm

bumpo

Is there anywhere I can get seeds that aren't fucked up by genetic modifications and chemicals?

Does it make you feel like spending 30 thousand dollars on a brand new truck?

only the majority of garden seed distributors. Burpee, Ferry Morse, Johnny's Seeds.

A hybrid is not the same thing and a GMO. I have yet to see any GMO seeds in their catalogs, only heirlooms and hybrids.

HEY YOU!

Nice post.

Not good, but nice at least.

You should provide more information/sources,

oh, and Bayer is attempting a hostile takeover of Monsanto at the moment
just thought you'd like to know

aren't scientists modifying tougher crops for the starving africans?

I grow my own taters, so no problems there. I don't like a lot of modern ag, and certainly not the way most are bred and everything is meant to be sprayed.

but…

Go shill elsewhere, and quit reading hippie shit. Seedless watermelons aren't a plot to keep you from growing your own, you fucking moron.

monsanto shill
just because you say >muh before something it doesn't serve as a proper rhetoric.

gas yourself kike, you want to destroy the health of the aryan race.

not an argument

REMINDER: GMOs ARE JEWISH INVENTION

The fuck is that?

Yeah, no shit, faggot.

Oh sure, and I guess Aspartame gives you cancer and High Fructose Corn Syrup is worse for you than sugar.

You're retarded. Learn fucking chemistry you dumbass.

Just because the Jews use and abuse GMO's to make as much money as possible doesn't make the food harmful. It'd be idiotic for the Jews to kill the very people who pay them for food.

is called by americucks or australians can call as "budnip".

but we are adults so let's use the proper therm, chlorpropham. It has no advantage, other that guaranteeing that the carrot, potato or vegetable DON'T GROW OR REPRODUCE, and the same vegetables will rotten on a normal timeframe so its use does not increase the storage time.

So also meaning they will reach rotten state directly under situations where it would grow like when putting on a glass of water or under the earth.

That is still a debated topic among scientists, yet you seem to be more knowledgeable somehow ?

In some ways it is, in some ways it isn't.

that bilderderburg group discussion is another subject, but you have to be retarded not to think that soon enough the only safe food to consume will be kosher.

thank you rabbi monsanto

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspartame
cancer.org/cancer/cancercauses/othercarcinogens/athome/aspartame

"In the body, aspartame is broken down into phenylalanine, aspartic acid, and methanol. Methanol can be toxic in high amounts, but the amounts that result from the breakdown of aspartame is lower than with many “natural” foods. For example, drinking a liter of diet soda would lead to consumption of 55 milligrams (mg) of methanol, as compared to as much as 680 mg of methanol from a liter of fruit juice."

healthline.com/health/aspartame-side-effects#DiabetesandWeightLoss5

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_fructose_corn_syrup

The enzyme sucrase breaks HFCS down into glucose and fructose. Literally sugars. Sugars are bad for you in excess, no matter the source.

You make a good point, but many Kosher foods are still GMO, contain Aspartame, or HFCS.

So when the Jews do try to kill us it will be through some other, non-kosher, method.

М8 the very articles you link write that research in that field continues yet you want to make an end conclusion to the topic.

I can link you dozens of studies against aspartame but I don't really see the point.

Things with HFCS are much worse though. The amount of studies against it are way too many to completely dismiss.
You can't equate it to sugar completely, the same way you can't equate sugar to honey. They are different things despite the similarities in taste, the same way honey is not sugar.

Do some research, you fucking retard. HFCS, as the name suggests, has far higher quantity of fructose than ordinary sugar, which as per the definition of sucrose consists of a fructose and glucose molecule per molecule. The thing with fructose is that it is far sweeter and readily soluble than glucose as a result of having far more hydroxyl- groups on each molecule, which also results in the body reacting differently to it. The reason why it is dumped in such huge quantities beyond being so sweet is because humans do not feel sated by fructose unlike they would with glucose and so the body thinks it has taken in far less energy than it actually has. This allows companies to make foods that have the exact same energy content, are more addictive and are cheaper as a result of corn farming in the US. In fact, one of the things Coca Cola does in the US (not sure about Europe) is that they add salt to the drink so people would be less hydrated from it and then use HFCS to mask the existance of salt, in this case HFCS is not used for flavour but rather used to mask the unpleasant flavour from the salt. I am not exactly sure about this part but as far as I can recall, sugars with more hydroxyl- groups per molecule generally tend to have higher toxicity.

You forgot to mention that it also has higher amounts of fructose because otherwise it would just be called ordinary corn syrup.

Also

You contradicted what you appeared to say earlier.

Learn to communicate.

If you wanna bother, here is a much longer and detailed video.
They guy goes over what happens in your stomach.

But these are both ancient knowledge. To not know the dangers of HFCS you have to purposefully be avoiding information on it. We had it spammed on the chan 7 years ago.

I meant that it has ups and downs but it sounded like i support it. Miscommunication.

Still, kill yourself faggots.

Let us know about the human studies with GMOs.

Is there even a fucking debate?

No, you kill yourself.

Saying it is better in some ways, worse in others tell us nothing.

It's cheaper for manufacturers and sweeter than sugar. So yes it is better than sugar in sweetness and better for manufacturers.

Is that clear enough fag ?

Nah, I'm fine

Bayer wants to buy Monsanto for 62 billion.
archive.is/FfUr7

It also states that "Aspartame is one of the most rigorously tested food ingredients."

That's how science works. Research continues. The more times a hypothesis is tested is and proved to be true, the stronger that hypothesis is. Aspartame is pretty solidly in the "not harmful" category.

Yeah, with the statement "This site contains the opinions of Dr. BlahBlah and should not be taken as actual medical advice." On the bottom of the page.

What is proper diet and self control?
It's easier to eat more cake and ice cream than carrots. Doesn't mean cake and ice cream can never be eaten.

thanks for giving the article mate, it is relevant info

Well good for you, m8, but I am not the one that is affected by it. By your logic it isn't necessary to do anything about leftists because if everyone in the world had TRUE self-control, then they would resist the urge for gibsmedat.

Nobody gives a fuck, faggot. We're talking about human health.

What's next, you going to tell us about American leadership in corn production?

1 objective proof: there are multiple studies (google it) that show that testosterone haa been decreasing every year (i think it was 1% every year or something) and now it's iirc 30% lower than in the 1970s. You think it has nothing to do with food hormones?
2 personal experience: i never bought organic food in the west but i sometimes eat vegetables in eastern europe (when i visit my family).
They dont use genetic modification there, just naturally grow veggies and sell them in the marketplace. The difference in taste between, say, uk supermarket tomatoes and eastern europe tomatoes is absolutely unbelievavle.
Tomatoes in the uk taste like plastic by comparison.

So GMO should be renamed to JMWD meaning jews manipulate whites with drugs

You're right, I shouldn't waste time on the troll.

Roughly confirmed by this article:

uk.reuters.com/article/health-testosterone-levels-dc-idUKKIM16976320061031

just found this livefreelivenatural.com/youll-never-guess-sitting-monsantos-board-directors/
tl;dr monsanto board of directors includes:
-ex mcdonalds ceo
-propaganda firm president
-microsoft's connection to government liaison (yes, that's a job apparently)

We don't need more people.