God and shit

Is God real? How could I know?

If you believe in God, what made you believe? If you don't, why don't you?

I don't know, I'm confused and want the confusion to clear on out.

Other urls found in this thread:

webofqabalah.com/id28.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come on fellas…

pray with one hand and shit in the other. which one fills up first?

Even atheists agree there are unknown forces in the universe. We're all too fucking dumb. So look at it like whose characteristics you want to emulate. Fedora or possibly antiquated values? muh skepticism or muh content faith? Find something that brings you what you desire.

So that's all that matters. You getting what you want? Not justice? Not Peace? Not progress? Fuck you, you egocentrical piece of shit.

I'm not by the way (I'm OP).

I appreciate the thoughtful response.

Why are you being such a bitch?

They're not mutually exclusive, spergy. Doing shit for a belief you aren't passionate about it is moronic.

I give the concept of energy my nod for higher power. Don't think it has a conscious or anything like that, but it's vast and is the driving force to everything. People get caught up in one definition or another, but finding something that sets you on a path may be what you're after?

Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico?

kinda irrelevant really, really, really. your concern is really, really, really immortality which is simply not possible. atleast not yet

There's no evidence whatsoever that substantiates the idea that gods and deities of religion exist. There's no objective evidence or concept that reasonably points to the existence of a god's or gods' existence in general. The only halfway reasonable criteria to believe in the existence of a higher power is your own personal subjective experience. That is to say if you're of sound mind and there are events you experience and perceive that so powerfully point to the existence of a higher power that they're difficult to reasonably dismiss, you won't be AS silly for believing it. Anyone trying to cite objective evidence or say that concepts prove or suggest that god is real are logical failures or devil's advocates/uncles

Some of them looks like aliens or hi tech shit, do science and you have those gods… if you cant get that i m not going to explain basic greek shit that is already in every corner of the internet, now, for every 90+ IQ and non autistics do the math between the monotheist religions (i am talking literally), christianity is the best.

Remember to tip your hat kids.

There's no clear-cut evidence now, but think about what we knew 100 years ago versus what we know now. Think about 1000 years ago. Our knowledge is constantly growing, maybe finding God is just around the corner.

I agree, to be clear I'm saying there's no current known evidence to substantiate justified belief

You're retarded

what am i supposed to get from this? are you not making any sense on purpose?
Everybody knows they don't know everything

This explains why god never helps anyone. God is a fat lazy she-boon.

God lives if you believe he exists.
He dies if you ignore him.
That is the nature of faith, all gods live only through your belief.
That's magick 101, though.

There's also the pagan version of god, that defines him as 'the sum of everything". Rocks, energy, all kinds of life, etc.
That implies that even you, are just a small division of a greater god, and we are all interconnected.

webofqabalah.com/id28.html
For the origin of the universe, this link is a tldr. Ain Soph Aur is a cool concept.

Ok, i am retarded, now please tell me why i am wrong without tipping your hat or using tumbler tactics like you are doing right now please.

We have the words God and gods for a reason, you are failing basic kek faggotry, go back to pol and never come back please.

I don't think I mentioned kek at all…
And I personally don't see any difference from the Christian god or Zeus.

But remember, that's just my opinion. Calm down a bit. Isn't humility the cornerstone of Christianity?

I'm assuming you're from /christian/ or something, forgive me if you're not

Refuting "Some of them looks like aliens or hi tech shit do science and then u have gods" is quite a daunting task. I'd even say it's over my head and should be handled by experts

I'm more curious if you were the guy in that music thread arguing that art and entertainment never intersect, or just somebody of equal intelligence to him

Think a little, you wouldnt be harmed or try reading a book, at least in my country we have philosophy for kids, not sure about common core America, btw, i am christian but i am not from /christian/.

Some tards talks about ancient aliums for a reason

It doesnt matter and its my first time here, its shitty as fuck.

Sometimes i think what Epicuro, Socates, Platoo and maybe Aristle will do with people like this… castration or dead, their lines would be a menace for civilization in greeks eyes.

Couldn't tell you, but I can tell you what it all boils down to: belief.
Just the same way a religious person will believe, somone will not believe.
Sure, some people will justify it with "muh science" and genuinely think they're right, but in the end they have no idea what they're talking about so it's a belief.
Try as we might, we have no actual understanding of the universe yet.
Being so conceited as to think you know there is, or not, a "higher power" (whatever the fuck that means) behind our existence/universe/bunghole is moronic in my opinion.
The best course of I action I know is to agree to discuss for argument's sake but to choose not to believe anything.
It's so much more fun to argue pointlessly when you don't give a fuck.
At least you won't be confused anymore.

Since people will misunderstand I'll complement this rant with my example: I don't think that there is something behind the universe's existence for various reasons, but if I were to close myself to the possibility that there actually might be, it would be the death of debate.
I want to approach things with an open mind. Everything is debatable.
And setting myself in some view would considerably lessen my enjoyment so I'll just argue and shitpost to my heart's content, believing nothing and questioning everything.

And if that isn't enough for you, if you need an absolute answer, it just means you need to believe in something and that's fine.
But I'll tell you one thing: you certainly won't find any truth because there is no right or wrong answer so far.
The outcome will be affected by what you experienced and thought, but it'll come because some people just need to believe.
It will come from within and it will be your answer, your truth but not the truth.

Literally what?

You make no sense

Depends on what America achieves in their plans for world dominance. You keep it clean and tidy but after a while you get lazy and make a mess everywhere. Backups are good. Some people remember it only when HDD crashes. A man of European ancestry puts a paper on a car - it's floaty and I see myself as 16 in a hallway in love with a girl like Allison Reynolds. Teenage rebellion is a myth pushed on parents starting in the 50's, and it's a self-fulfilling prophecy because it preaches that they should never have a strong hand in raising their children. A lot of kids are just doing this kind of thing because they simply don't know any better, not because they're rebelling against their parents. Raise your children with a proper set of morals for them to understand the world with and they won't have to flounder without guidance in their teenage years making a fool of themselves. I might go scouring for free furniture, fix it up and try and flip it on ebay. Dive in and bring back what you find. Reading in bed right before you are about to sleep is also good for remembering (10-20 minutes of reading). You must take out the funny bone without touching the sides. The male body is more than willing to sacrifice itself for the slightest chance of impregnating some female. It's like these faggots who simply won't understand the legal implications of 19th Amendment prohibition, and want to undermine it's disenfranchised constitionality! The fact the transgendered people that get sex changes exist should imply that bodies do imply gender. Yes, if you get up off your ass, eat more fibre and don't spend 30 minutes on the toilet to take a 30 second dump. I can improve anything about myself that it's changeable, but I cannot change those around me for those that I can't. To impregnate her with my seed, so that my genes will live on after I die - sort of like nature's way of reincarnation. Just don't get too emotional about it, neither don't get too excited or too furious. The logical thing to do would be to give back the medal. So, if you want to be to be truly fulfilled during the short time you exist in this universe, I would recommend you seek to know yourself and who you are, and resolve to undertake a personal journey to that end. And may you find enlightenment along the way.

Common core, rite? some guys believe in a dude like aquaman from space, what if we do some genetic science on a human and we send him to africa. Autistics mlps always fail to notice why they are stupid.

checked. Impressive

Pretty sure he meant that for the scientific types, high tech stuff and aliens effectively replace a deity.
Which is basic philosophy, hence the:
Yeah, he's a very well spoken ==dude==.
Far out!

Yea I figured you were bait

>heh, read a book, kid
Sure are closed minded, aren't cha?

God lives if you believe he exists.

He dies if you ignore him.

Great.. God is fucking Tinker Bell.

Basically fam