Kurt Cobain is Rivers Cuomo, look at these niggas...

Kurt Cobain is Rivers Cuomo, look at these niggas. He obviously got sick of being an edgelord and wanted to make some chill tunes. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Come_as_You_Are:_The_Story_of_Nirvana
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not even remotely similar. What are you slidin' chaim?

it's hard to slide 25 pages with one thread.

move along goy

Well I'll give you this… he certainly has a weird almost made up sounding background.

Politely saging for off topic though.

knew it, confirmed. thanks mang

Sage because this is a retarde thread.

Wanna know why I know they're not the same person?

Because Kurt Cobain's music would be so unbelievably over the top gay if he were still alive, he'd make Weezer look like Napalm Death.

Rivers is a faggot bitch, but Kurt Cobain would be the ultimate SJW faggot if he hadn't killed himself.

Report this fucking guy!!!!!!

Reported.

you won't get way with it Kurt!

Kurt wanted to do his own thing, making fag music is definitely in his mottus opperandi

Kurt Cocaine is still alive, what a world we live in!

the jews are "bumblocking" this thread, spread the word before they destroy our freedom

WHAT'S WITH THESE HOMIES DISSIN' MY GIRL?

I am not Kurt Colbrane, how dare you

Sad little pesky individual. Kurt wouldn't have turned SJW he was pro-NRA.

no he wasn't, he hated when Kris's dad brought up the fact he was a freudian case when it comes to guns/dicks.

You cunt, can't you see the man's trying to meme-alter history? Don't interferre with the magic process.

anyone got something to add? or have we confirmed that Kurt Cobain is still alive?

He got in a feud with Axl Rose because Axl didn't "respect women". He'd be a fucking embarrassment right now if he was still alive.

Proof or STFU.

ok fair enough, I will stop unless Trump is elected

it's in a Nirvana biography, Kris's dad mocks him about all his gun songs being cock metaphors

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Come_as_You_Are:_The_Story_of_Nirvana

Kurt Cobain

“I like guns. I just enjoy shooting them,” Cobain said in an interview with Rolling Stone in 1994. The Nirvana frontman kept a loaded gun in his home, and had several other high-powered rifles in his collection.

“I don’t have bodyguards. There are people way less famous than I am or Courtney who have been stalked and murdered. It could be someone by chance looking for a house to break into. We have a security system. I actually have one gun that is loaded, but I keep it safe, in a cabinet high up on a shelf where Frances can never get to it.

Kris dad was a fucking liberal democrat, not Kurt. Kurt would have voted for Ron Paul.

only a 20-something wouldn't realize he was writing about cocks instead of guns

what a stupid fucking comparison

guys wayne brady is earl alexander the voice actor from left 4 dead he wanted to get away from all the attention

holy shit go back to your board already or whatever other site you came from

except they both make 10/10 pop songs

prove they aren't the same person, in 10 seconds

I'm wearing a hat user, cut your shit

Stop it guys, I just write songs is all

First you would have to prove there is really more than one person.

but it's just one person, how could I do that?

Then how could I prove it to you when we should both already know we are that guy?

I understand they look nothing alike but still

you can't, I am correct. It's a fun thing but still accurate see

Is a moot point from your perspective when those are all the same people, and while that is boring and ridiculous, it still doesn't make them look anything like each other, other than cherry picking similar angles and scales that still highlight their different chin, cheeks, brow, nose, lips, ears, and forehead.

I can get a chin filled in, I can get it filled in by 3 o'clock dude

fucking amateur

look at the eyes, it's the same eyes. same fucking eyes. jesus fucking christ user, are you blind?

No, river's are bigger and completely engulf kurt's when scaled to make their faces the same size and the pictures you used were intentionally b/w pics and ones that obscured the eyes.

Quit being so butthurt about how autistic you are that you have to quickly post barely coherent nonsense a bunch of times in a row, if they could just get a bunch of surgeries to look like whoever then what is the point of posting the pictures saying they look exactly alike when they don't, but it can be easily accomplished with surgery and how do you account for the 3 inch height difference, is there a torso shortening surgery to put larger manlets into the perfect hipster manlet hot spot?

huh?

b/w meant black and white, not to be confused with bbw, the type of pics that have blessed you with a mother's basement in which to live for free.

What's the height of both/

Whats a matta with ya boy? Why'd you grind a thinkpea like yours to an edge? Its not gonna cut.

Cobain seems to have been a shorter guy, I don't know that he's 5'9.

The wiki for one of weezer's albums says Cuomo had some height corrective surgery done, but could they be pretending Cuomo is shorter than he is and Cobain taller than he was?

Cobain has more of a drawl but the depth of voice is similar, more noticeably in the Cuomo recovery interview on YouTube.

I'm not convinced either way.

It ran OP off until your dim unconvinced retardation decided to samefag the thread back to life in the exact same style of short stupid bumps as OP almost as if OP got so butthurt by the insults that he had to change his IP and pretend to be someone else.

FAKE SHILL IRRELEVANT