Do you need any more proof?

Original video: 1tv.ru/news/2016/05/18/302415-vladimir_putin_vstretilsya_s_prezidentom_respubliki_indonezii_dzhoko_vidodo
It's Russian national TV: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_One_Russia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_string_(Kabbalah)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-hand_path_and_right-hand_path
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simeon_bar_Yochai
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazar_(amulet)
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't is supposed to be worn on the left wrist?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

I'm not convinced that supporting Jewish mysticism means you are 100% beholden to Jewish interests.

Just as there are many Christians who support Trump, and still use the old testament.

a country whos richest oligarchs are kikes is subverted by jewry?

Fuck you're getting desperate.

Are Kabbalists required to subjugate themselves to the interests of Jews? Can you point me to where you think that might be the case?

Hollywood

scary

Jews don't care about the Old Testament any more than they do the New Testament. They only care about the Torah (the first 5 of the 37 books in the OT), the Talmud, and Kabbalah. According to modern Judaism, the Torah is merely a book of fables, and is superseded by the Talmud, which is superseded by Kabbalah.

Nobody is saying give up you RIDF faggot. Just stop pinning your hopes on crooked politicians and stop expecting a messianic figure to right all the wrongs in the world.
The Protocols of Zion specifically dictate their intention on creating controlled opposition.

Are you kidding me?

The Wikipedia article on the Red string is edited to accommodate for this new discovery. Lets see how long it will stay that way.

So you don't understand how controlled
opposition
works?

HOLY SHIT OP YOUR TOTALLY FUCKED AND BTFO

THIS user IS RIGHT

Let me explain.

Kabbalah is benevolent, its the user that makes it good or evil.

Guess which symbol they use to show which side they are on. The:

Guess which hand is the "good" side, or white magic.

The right hand.

Putin is letting everyone know globally he is operating under right hand path magic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-hand_path_and_right-hand_path

whats up with this guy

Here is degenerate DiCaprio wearing it on his left hand.

Kabbalah is not benevolent. All witchcraft is satanic and bad and will cost you your soul.

they why was Jesus teaching it

LIVE STRONG FAM

Matthew 18:3
…2Jesus called a little child to stand among them. 3“Truly I tell you, He said, “unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.…

Oh so it's GOOD kike magic.
Thank god.

Kill yourself you fucking kike Putinist shill.

Because he was a jewish Rabbi…

Its old than the kikes.. the kikes just backstabbed everyone and then burned all the ancient libraries so the were the only ones who had it.

Until the Knights Templar, but then they were killed off, then it re surfaced in Bavaria, and then later in France and the USA in 1776.

**older

That sounds like something a Mason would say.

Meh, ek trui a matt minn ok megin.

There's a difference between the Old Testament, a core text of the true religion of YHWH, and Kabballah, which is Babylonian fan fiction whose main work was written in the 2nd century by the same guy who coined the phrase "Even the best of gentiles must all be killed".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simeon_bar_Yochai

Right hand path is ego-less = Jesus

Left hand path is ego full = Satan

So wearing it one the right hand is saying a big fuck you to the Jews?
Like wearing some muslim talisman around your ankle or the soles of your feet?

No it's just "good" jewish magic.
It's still a fucking kabbalah string you god damned putinists

Also here's an idea.
Maybe the president of Russia doesn't know about jewish magic but received the string as a gift from a jewish friend.

Or it's an elastic band that some people use to pull on for anger management, or he was fucking around with some string while his hands were idle while listening to some shit and he put it on his wrist when he had to use his hands….Or he's trying to cast magic hebrew spells

When Putin was growing up, his family shared an apartment with a Jewish family that taught Vladimir and his father how to read the Talmud.

figures

…or maybe its just a kaballah string

Jesus was not teaching Kabbalah you ignorant fuck. Kabbalah is polytheistic for starters. I don't think I even need to elaborate beyond that.

Maybe it was given to him as a part of the formalities? If he continues to wear it in the future then that's not the case.

Magic isn't evil. What if you hypnotized everyone into being hyper aware of the Jew? That wouldn't be evil.

A RED STRING TIED AROUND THE HAND IS CONSIDERED DEFENSE AGAINST EVIL EYES, ETC. ALL OVER EASTERN EUROPE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Extremely underrated post

Lol I can imagine the JIDF looking for anything remotely Jewish they can pin on this man all day. Sorry it didn't work… again!

KIKE MAGICX

Putin isn't killing kids for satan.

Balkanon here, don't want to say if Putin is a zionist or not but red strings or strings in general are a custom that symbolizes the coming of summer.

I didn't know that. Sounds better than the alternative.

No I mean I clicked the link in the OP and it says that it specifically needs to be on the left hand.

does anyone know if it was some gay charm that the indochinese dude gave putin?

I think he's a midget who won the russian voice kids edition, because he's a midget

GAS THE NEET
EMPLOYMENT WAR NOW

They're both satanism, you dumbfuck.

This

IF they are opposites of eachother, then one is holy, the other is unholy.

Putin you absolute madman.

Left hand and right hand have nothing to do with good or evil. They are about accepting social conventions or not. Right hand path is accepting certain social conventions and left hand is rejecting them. But there can be RHP evil if the social conventions are evil. Pope Francis, for example, is right hand path but he is also an evil bastard.

Truth be told

How long did it take you desperate fools to plan this whole thread?

Is this the best you can do?

Red fucking string?

Jesus.

Forget that he's empowering the Orthodox church and rebuilding conservative values in Russia - the exact antithesis of what (((they))) want.

A bit of something that might be red string seals the deal that he's a crypto-cabbalist.

What faggotry is this?

Which one isn't?

This is why I stopped following conspiracy theories some 4 years ago. You can get sucked down this endless conspiracy hole that'll have you second guessing everything.

At the end of the day. Jews need to be removed from European lands, as do non-Europeans. Europeans need to be reawakened to their racial consciousness again. If we get to that point then we can worry about the fruit loops with their cult symbols. They have no place in society once that day comes.

It simply means that Bill Clinton and Vladimir are secret gay lovers. ease up with all the conjecture….sheesh

Andrew Anlgoon. The owner of the Daily Stormer, racemixer and paedophile.

Aren't we using counter-kabbalistic practices ourselves?

Left hand, Right hand, what difference does it make?
Why is a "Christian", Orthodox no less, wearing any religious symbols which isn't even Christian?

It's very strange.

Primitive hohol forced meme incantations, Internet equivalent of cargo cults.

My grandma was a devout Orthodox but used to make these, but were red and white instead, sometimes tricolor with blue. She called them "Marches".

The only objectively verifiable dualistic morality is *subhumans* and White.

Maybe it was just imported folklore like those blue eye glass jewels we have here?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazar_(amulet)

nice try but easily refuted
2/10

lol

Says the slave of non scripture supported institutionalized "faith".

Pick one.

Holocaust denial and anti-Semitism are illegal in Putin's white nationalist utopia

Btw, why doesn't putin release the documents proving the Holocaust was a Soviet lie? Surely H'WHITE nationalist putin would do so, wouldn't he?

wow, tim and eric is a lot darker than I remembered.

Realpolitik, brah. He's just doing it to prevent the (((enemy))) from pulling the anti-semite card.

It is kinda endearing then that a man of such power still respects the small superstitions and charms of his country.

red rubber band