COMMUNISM VS. CAPITALISM LIVE

TRUMP DARES BERNIE TO DEBATE ON KIMMEL
BERNIE ACCEPTS CHALLENGE
twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/735689625407131648

ALL PROCEEDS GO TO CHARITY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/735656511486103552
archive.is/IEKN9
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-26/sanders-may-debate-trump-not-clinton-before-california-contest/7450262
mobile.twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/735830924164620288
imgur.com/925OFzb
archive.is/aYURf
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/281378-aide-trump-happy-to-debate-sanders
marketwatch.com/video/donald-trump-would-love-to-debate-bernie-sanders/B601B9EA-057D-431D-B912-1545341650E2.html
snappytv.com/tc/2020585
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Stirner#Anarchism
twitter.com/MisterMetokur
gop.com/rnc-approves-debate-rul/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking awesome.

I really wish we could have had our head to head battle in the general, but I look forward to this.

Berninator not buying any more cars?

WOW

And wouldn't you know it The Young Turds just invited them both to debate!

Is this fucking happening!?

Woah this is too damnn epic.

Is this a good idea for Trump? Not sure how it helps his campaign. Will it sway Berniebros? I'd be afraid of the Jew tricking Trump into a bad answer, though I guess there is really nothing to worry about since Ted and Rubio were much better debaters than this guy.

Hes enforcing the rift in the Democrats and forcing Democrats to WATCH him.

One thing about the Bernie crowd is that they haven't been watching Trump speeches like we have. Now, they WILL watch him, and see how reasonable he is…compared to Hillary. A month ago, this wasn't a good idea. Now, its fucking brilliant.

It will help Trump. Bernie is fucked. Trump will take this oppertunity to seem chummy with Bernie and agree with him on a lot of things.

Add to this that Hillary has refused to hold up her deal to debate Bernie on Fox and you've got most of the Bernie people switching to Trump at the General.

It'll help Bernie which hurts Hillary. Meanwhile Trump can play up the charity angle and not give a shit about the debate performance.

I can see it now.

Just as fucking kekaiku

why would chairman sanders agree to this?
He will be completely decimated, unless….

he is in cahoots with the emperor, finally seeing Trump is better than clintlicker hillary he will cooperate with the emperor to covert sanders voters to the emperor while helping sanders destroy Hillary's image by being fairer to sanders in this verbal slaughter .

FUUUUUCCCKKKKKK!!!!

Just got back from the Bernie rally, I had a better chance of getting in there then Trump who was farther away. Besides the degeneracy, its funny because Bernie tried to say he was the only one who could beat Trump A reverse Ted Cruz and never mentioned Hillary once, as if he was afraid. Either way, I think Bernie is dead and a debate would crush him and hopefully get the loyal berndogs to the Trump side.

Hopefully Trump brings up Bernie's neutering of the audit the fed bill and calls him out as a liar.

The safest bet is that they will agree that Hillary is a disease and hopefully that will get Berniecucks to join Trump's side as useful idiots.

Expect heavily edited footage in favor of Bernie.

This is going to convert a bunch of 'Bernie fags' who have said both 'no' to Trump and 'definitely no' to Hillary.

Trump is likely going to take some punches just to make Bernie look stronger than Hillary to further divide the schism in her party. With the sure landslide win in New Jersey he already has enough delegates to get the nomination.

He just needs to break the Democrat party.

Trump hasn't been talking much trash about Bernie so I think his plan to a debate would to make Bernie out to be a bitter asshole towards Trump. While Trump would portray himself as more humble and respectful to Bernie.

Or at least that's what I think.

TRUMP DIVIDES AND CONQUERS DEMOCUCKS

Bernie is basically handing his supporters to Trump in a last ditch attempt to remain relevant. It's a brilliant opportunity for Trump to present himself as a reasonable alternative to Hillary when Bernie inevitably drops out. Bernouts normally only get to hear Trump's positions filtered through shitlib trickledown media whores like John Oliver and Larry Wilmore.

Meant he said it on Kimmel, he had an interview tonight, footage doesn't seem to have been uploaded anywhere yet though.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/735656511486103552

where does Trump dare Bernie to the debate? can't find a source of that anywhere.

If a (((network))) picks it up.

Though I'm curious to see how Trump can do 1 v 1.

BERNING MAN WILL ENDORSE HELLARY AT THE CONVENTION
TAKE IT TO THE BANK

INTERVIEW HERE

Trump's best card to pull is Sanders is a war profiteer IIRC.

Well of course, after it's over.

It would be stupid not to.

trump/sanders plan confirmed by bot one but two dubs
KEK WILLS IT

Bernie is a complete dickhead, but he may be smart enough to know to not attack Trump directly. However, it will allow the audience to see how beneficial Trump's plans are when compared with the insanity that is Bernie's, and then the audience will easily compare this to Hillary.

This is probably the most brilliant move of his entire campaign. Bernie fags get exposure to Trump and see that some of their goals are aligned. Trump will get some of Bernie's followers because of the Democrats refusing to accept their renegade Jew. Maybe Trump will even convince Bernie to go Independent and split the Democratic vote. Pure genius. I'm in awe of the moves this man makes.

Absolutely Triggered.

Bernie has already been attacking Trump. Unless he is too scared to go after Trump in the debate, I see no reason why he wouldn't try to go after him.

You forgot one of the better points:

Hillary was not invited.

This will make her look even weaker as she's vulnerable to both the people there, especially with Trump not pulling punches, and if she tries to get herself in this, it makes her look desperate.

It's a beautiful schlonging.

debate challenge at 13:10

This. I don't think it's a good idea.

You used "if not" incorrectly but otherwise great green texting!

BERNIE WILL ENDORSE HELLARY AT THE DEMOCRAT CONVENTION

==BERNIE'S SPEECH;
"IT IS MY PRIVELAGE TO ENDORSE THE FAMOUS SLUT HOOKER GYPSY HELLARY CLITORIOUS FOR THE NOMINATION OF THE PARTY I AM NOT A MEMBER OF BECAUSE MUH JEWISH==

I'm not seeing this ANYWHERE else. Why would Trump do this?

He gains nothing from this….

Get out of here with your "e-celeb" trash.

He gains Bernie supporters from this dingus. And locks Hillary out of the picture making her look less relevant.

Well if there's a network to pick this up it could be these commie pinkos.

Bernie's going to throw everything at Trump, and Trump will ask him why he didn't go so hard against Hillary. It's inevitable.

he can do a few angles.
it could go alot of ways

Prepare for the influx of Sanders converts.

UNLEASH THE SHOAH MEMES!

Maybe for redditfags but I don;t see alot coming to this obscure Scandinavian image board for nordic rune crafting

It'd be great to see a joint statement from Trump and Bernie that Hillary is not invited.

Oh shit I never thought of that. Oh I can imagine Sanders throwing kitchen sink at Trump;

RACIST, BANKRUPTCIES, BILLIONAIRE CLAAAASS

'Wow you're really going all out tonight, why didn't you go all out on Hillary?'

I went to one of his rallies because what the fuck kind of presidential candidate would come to my rinkydink Mojave town. Bernie doesn't really have much to go against Trump besides "muh billionaires" "muh 1%" "muh Wall Street" "muh insults to Latinos, womyn, Moslems, and African Americans" and if we're lucky "muh climate change"

Make no mistake, Bernie will probably not be a cuck with Trump the way he was with Shillary or BLM. Having heard him speak recently, I can say that he absolutely hates Trump. Moreover, he is very confident that his followers hate Trump and that in their eyes, no matter what he says he will win.

This will be interesting to say the least.

Kek, that was the one today right? If anythimg Sanders tried putting the "Trump has billionaire donors and friends, he is evil" and the loyal fans of course ate it with "He is a nazi!!!" In a debate that shit would be easily destroyed.

trump confirmed shitposter on pol

KEK MAKE THIS HAPPEN

Sanders isn't very smart.

Holy fuck, this. When Bernie didn't go after Hilary over her emails he missed his chance. Oh fuck, Trump will gut this kike.

That is exactly what he said in my podunk town, kek. He is extremely rote. If you grew up around liberals and know their shtick back and forwards and sideways since childhood, Bernie has nothing new to say. Nothing at all. It's literally very old school liberal rhetoric with a few Progressive/Obamesque shots of hatred towards whites and of course the student loans issue. Trump had better have a REALLY good answer to that problem, a solid and believable one, because it's pivotal for these gibmedat idiots and they will do nothing but jeer at him otherwise. imho and all that.

who?

I FOR ONE AM SICK AND TIRED ABOUT HEARING ABOUT THOSE DAMN EMAILS
[Demonic Cackling Intensifies]

I like the progression you laid out, its pretty much how it went in my head.

This is a BRILLIANT move by the Lord Emperor. This is just one more reason why I think Trump is the man for the job. Anyone who disagrees doesn't get what greatness in conjunction with strength of will is, and how important that is in leading nations.

Sanders is banking on a good debate performance with Trump to 1. possibly win California and 2. in the event of losing California plead to the DNC at the convention with the line 'Look at how I trounced Trump in that debate, I am clearly the better candidate!'

If that happens it could turn ugly for our side. Sanders winning the nomination after just hammering Trump at a debate.

BERNING JEW WILL GO TO CONVENTION AND ENDORSE HELLARY

THE ONLY REASON HE IS RUNNING IS FOR PROPAGANDA THAT MAKES HELLARY LOOK LIKE SHE ACTUALLY HAD TO 'FIGHT' FOR THE NOMINATION BECAUSE SHE IS A WYMYN AND SHIET

This is brilliant and very funny. Praying for this.

I lost what little respect I had for him after that shit.

WEW

Looks like this is the next step in Trump's master plan. I don't know what hes doing, but I trust that he knows what hes doing since he managed to get this far already.

This is the best explanation, to initiate the berniebros by getting them to listen to him.

Get ready kids, to watch a schlonging of a lifetime.

I hope Bernie studies the Art of the Deal like his rabbis do with the Talmud and Torah to even stand a chance!

THIS

The media will want to cover it because ratings but they won't want to cover it also because it gives attention to Bernie not Hillary. Media BTFO

ITS HAPPENING: RED-BROWN ALLIANCE

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

Still think this is a bad idea. You know who has more reach online that Trump and his supporters? Bernie + tumblr + facebook + twitter + google support.

Thank God they are not debating on my birthday, a btfo kike from Jew York is a nice gift, but it's one better enjoyed with Holla Forums rather then family that does not understand or share my feelings.

Filtered.

YOU DON’T ALLY WITH MARXISTS

YOU KILL THEM

THERE ARE NO OTHER OPTIONS

Won't matter if Bernie still loses in the end.

Will matter if Trump get's beat up at the debate and that propels Bernie to win.

It's a gamble. But a gamble worth taking.

WHEN MY POLL NUMBERS HIT 88%

YOU'RE GONNA SEE SOME SERIOUS SHIT TOVARISHCH!

They aren't allying, Trump is forcing Bernie to schism in dems by either getting him run third party or make him show his hand before he endorses hillary.

SCHLONGED

What would happen if Bernie won? He would still need to win a majority in Commifornia to even make a ripple, and even then Hillary could just grab the needed delegates and declare a win. I do not see how Bernie's strategy of getting as many delegates as possible matters if Hillary just says she wins and ignores Bernie's pleading cries.

this tbh. Trump has literally nothing to gain from this as Bernie isn't going to be the nominee

do you really think Bernouts are going to vote for Clinton? Hell, do you think they're going to vote at all? half of them aren't even registered

This is a brilliant idea. All of the GOP debates gave Trump immense momentum because people constantly tuned in and were able to hear his patriotic message directly from his mouth than the way the kike media manipulates and distorts his words while reporting on him.

I think some of the air out of the GOP-side of the election has kind of been lost now that Trump has secured the nomination and the debates are over. We need to get the Trump Train rolling at full steam ahead, and another debate will be just enough to keep the momentum going.

Best of all, listening to the God Emperor might convert some Berniebros onto Trump's side after Hillary robs the commie kike out of the nomination.

It would still be a pyrrhic victory at this point because Bernie will not be the nom. Trump is doing this to expose dem viewers to his policies, because they haven't actually seen them, they've just been swallowing MSM cock.

I think this isn't necessarily a good idea, but for a different reason

Don't interrupt an enemy while he's making a mistake.

Even if you think you're helping yourself, you just let their mistake run the course.

Trump's committing that flaw right now.

I also forgot "muh I beat Donald Trump in every national poll"

YE OF LITTLE FAITH

The only thing I know is that Trump is a great chess grandmaster that forsees 30, 40, 50 rounds ahead.

Trump knows what he's doing.

Fuck you. All you have to say to the people is this. Who would you rather have run the country: White industrialists or (((Wall Street)))/(((Bolsheviks)))

Don't be stupid. You don't know your history, faggot.

see above retard

There's no such thing as bad publicity, stupid

YOU DON’T ALLY WITH MARXISTS
YOU KILL THEM
THERE ARE NO OTHER OPTIONS

Along with snubbing Hilary and possibly fucking up Bernie's momentum.

What about the short lived truces with the leftist Strasserists or Stalin with Hitler?

A short team alliance before you stab their heart out.

Please this

Yep. The viewer count for this will be insane. Expect even Hillary voters to watch this. As Trump knows - all news is good news, the news keeps talking about him, people keep looking him up - popularity works, and its getting him the numbers he needs. If I was Hillary, I would be shitting my pants right now.

this you stupid retarded faggot. You just make sure you DOTR them when the time is right. The most important thing is shoving out the establishment ie. (((Corporate Liberals)))

Stop being myopic

for the love of all things almighty, does someone have the comic strip of Trump whispering into the mic and saying "china" and girls creaming themselves?

It would be hilarious to watch Hillary try to elbow her way into this debate for desperate relevancy, but be denied.

This and many more kinds of bantz.

Oh the salt mines are going to be generous that day.

If I were Trump

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."

How is he going to hammer anybody when he's never been in an actual debate in his life?

YOU. DON’T. ALLY. WITH. MARXISTS.

Guess what works both ways.

Note how he positions the debate in the first place:

He already looks like the leader before the debate even starts, if

He's even making himself above the media, and he knows they will not pay for exposure of Sanders.

Trump knows it's risky but he's stacking everything in his favor from the get go. That's what's so great about Trump, he understands power and how to leverage it to get your way.

When Trump starts telling people he'll build a wall and put tariffs on the Chinese which will protect their jobs and that he'll cut their taxes. Blue collar Dems are going to consider him.

When the debate has the highest viewing figures ever because they're both populist figures it's going to destroy the Dem party.

The most you will get out of trump that'd even qualify as low energy would be his humbleness.

For everything else, go fuck yourself.

I know everyone knows this video but this is the best upload because the date is 2010. Before Bernie got any hype he was basically called out as a kike.

Bernie will not be the nominee for the democrats, but the debate will make it seem like he is the nominee to everyone else. This raises the support for Bernie that will result in more fracturing in the Democratic Party.

Hilary will be shut out of the debate to look like she doesn't matter, and won't be able to use the debate spread her message. She will complain that Trump is scared to debate her. There is also the possibility of the woman card being played. "Trump isn't man enough to debate me" or "Women are being shut out from this" will backfire and piss off male voters.

Trump gets to face an enemy he won't have to face ever again. If he messes up then it just gains more support for Bernie and takes potential support for Hilary. If Hilary tries to use the same tactics and arguments Bernie used, then she can be attacked for not having her own position and just using poll data and whatever is deemed popular.

Bernie has no chance of winning, even if trump loses the debate he still won the GOP nomination.
This could just be a hyper dimensional 4d chess move by trump to give Bernie publicity and hurt Hillary

sorry user, I know I have it but I can't find it among my other 300-400 trump photos

heres a rare trump for your thoughts

YOU ARE A RETARD. LEARN. YOUR. HISTORY.

filtered for retardation

I've looked up how much is left for the Dems. I don't know how this superdelegate fuckery works, but apparently, Hillary needs like 80 more to win

damn it, thanks for trying user. I've been desperately googling for it.

Blow your brains out, traitor.

Actually he gains everything and loses nothing from this.

A debate with Sanders furthers the two sided attack on Clinton. One side has Trump dredging up Hillarys graveyard and other side is Bernie's argument about the rigged system.
Its about dividing the Democrat party since Sanders has decided to be a stubborn old goat and make Hillary looks worse cause she will win in the end.
It gives more TV exposure, it pushes Trumps platform and you know there is going to be an epic stumping.

The alpha business man vs the beta socalist jew

And to think I thought he was a huge faggot.

FUCKING THANK YOU

YES ALL DAY I'VE BEEN LOOKING

No problem, user. Enjoy those other Trump pics too.

He's the most tolerable of talk show hosts I can think of.

KEIKAKU
E
I
K
A
K
U

This could be really good and he has a chance to win over the Bernie vote seeing as they are still salty over Hillary,

Jimmy Kimmel is friends with Adam Carolla. I think the both of them are pretty conservative by hollywood standards. Jimmy is nice and plays the game while Carolla built his pirate shit and told everyone to fuck off.

CREEEEEEEEED
R
E
E
E
E
E
E
D

FUCK MY CUNTING SIDES.

SJWs don't know whether to be furious or flattered

One of his best interviews so far, it seems like he was much more comfortable here then in previous shows.

Guys, I'm going to be a bit busy, so I won't be able to read this thread for a bit. Sorry, everyone.

Trying to derail the thread by acting retarded, user?

No worries m8.

FUCK YOU JEW. You are lucky we don't hang all of you for treason and stupidity

And it worked.

wew fucking lad

= Communists. Are you sad that you were fucking scammed by Marx and his shitty Jew scam? Fucking douchebag low IQ low T faggot

wrong faggot
btw filtered
now I think trump can do damage to Clinton with this debate

Reported for shitposting.

What are you even saying, retard?

This actually seems like a strategy to further undermine Hillary and promote a mass defection. Just by Bernie agreeing to the debate it makes Hillary look pathetic.

However since the DNC will rig it to favor Hillary as the nominee, that will cause mass alienation of part of the Democrat Party.

TL;DR: Trump's going all-in for the Bernie supporter defection strategy.

I'm actually worried about this.

I don't see how this can be good for Trump. I don't think it will help sway over Bernie supporters. If anything it will just make the differences between them more pronounced and they will be more anti-Trump than before.

It won't be "trump and bernie vs hilary", it will be "trump vs bernie". I'm worried Clinton will be able to use this debate as ammo to show that she has more in common with Bernie supporters than Trump. I think it would have been better, were this not happening. Bernie is out, it just doesn't make sense to engage him now.

by engaging bernie trump can expose bernouts to his ideas while showing he is fair to sanders than the dnc and Hillary while undermining the narrative that Hillary has the nomination in the bag.

Emperor Trump gonna make some converts. He has had ONE mediocre debate, and I have to see one subpar rally.

Dis gona be goooood.

Consider both the content of Bernie's argument vs. Trumps, and the size of each's popularity. Trump has better arguments and appeals to a larger constituency, with or w/o a debate Bernie is fucked. A debate where Trump BTFO Bernie would help Hillary win the nomination but also destroy the Democrat Party's popularity in general.

Unfortunately, that's not a narrative, that's a quite real possibility. Hillary likely has "connections" to ensure she gets it.

Wow, a genuinely entertaining talkshow interview. Trump rocked it.

All the same it can hurt Hillary and the democratic party if the voters feeling of sanders being treated unfairly are magnified

Why bother debating a doomed candidate? Is he hoping to steal bern victims from Hillary?

I'm saying Jews paid for the Communist revolutions through banking powers (just like ISIS) and they did it to steal money from stupid motherfuckers like you who will buy into a pyramid scheme.

It's been a 100yrs and only the dumbest lowest filth can't figure out that Marxism is a telemarketing tier scam.

Yes. Nothing worse for Hillary than seeing all the Bernouts defect to Trump as a "Fuck you" to her.

Wtf are you talking about? What would give you that impression? You are literally just talking out of your ass now. Stop posting and go to bed.

I never said it was bad publicity you autistic retard. This is a brilliant move by Trump.
But they are not working together by any degree.

I think we have a kike here, ladies and gents.

kek

pick one you stupid fuck. how naive are you?

lol. it doesn't realize it is filtered

I saved it user

If you think Bernie (((THE LITERAL COMMUNIST JEW))) Glassberg is trying to undermine the system, you are naieve.

What if he ended up making Bernie his vp? Not going to happen, I know. But an interesting hypothetical.

Then Hillary gets a 50 state win.

I'm sorry you don't understand how political systems work. maybe you should lurk moar or perhaps read a fucking book

hahaha. I see you replying but I can't read what you've typed bc you're a stupid fucking retard and I filtered you. lol

And people will get proceeds for freeeeee???!!!!!!. Capitalism lost in the beginning, game over.

The superfuckers in light blue had already backed Hillary before Sanders had even entered the race. So when it started, she already "had" around 400. In the media, they were reported as regular delegates misleadingly.

Superdelegates don't vote until the convention, so showing their numbers before then is retarded. They added it to Hillary's delegate count in every news broadcast, most times not specifying that they were supers, so people thought she was winning by +400 regulars ever since the beginning of the race.

The way the numbers look now, neither Sanders or Clinton will achieve the necessary delegate count to lock the nomination before the convention. So it will likely be influenced by whoever has the most regular delegates, come election time.

I tried to explain this fuckery simply, but as you can see, that's hard to do. The retarded system, we have.

Hillary's only shot is to make Bernie her VP. I have no doubt that she's trying to negotiate this, but Bernie probably doesn't want it.

I don't know what you think you're proving. you're just shitposting now, and fagbumping a dead thread. it's sad, really

I'm leaving the thread now. Have fun talking to yourself

Daily reminder to sage, filter and report faggots like this; the raid(s) need to end

So what's the master plan for the debate? I imagine the two main goals Trump has in mind is:

1) Weaken Hillary's image. Draw attention to the fact that Hillary backed out of her promise to debate. It makes her look like a hypocritical coward if she stays out due to vid related. Alternatively, if she quickly rearranges the debate with Bernie, Trump forces her to keep fighting Bernie and distracting her.
2) Win over Bernie supporters. Debating directly with Bernie means that they'll tune in and see Trump and be able to see what he has in common with Bernie. I imagine Bernie is going to attack Trump repeatedly and try to emphasize their differences, so there's a risk. I'm curious to see how Trump handles it. Definitely he should take shots at Clinton, and make an attempt to appeal to Bernie's supporters.

or is he a jew?

Not him, but should Bernie push ahead of Hillary in Pledged Delegates, I'm expecting the DNC to either switch sides, or crumble. The reason Trump and Sanders are so popular today is because people are sick of the corprate-funded political bullshit. If we get a Sanders vs Trump presidential race, both parties are fucked. It's an Independent vs another Independent. They're just using a (D) and an (R) in order to play by the "rules" of becoming president.

I see a TvS debate as a way to legitimize Sanders' nomination. A debate puts in the minds of people that he already is the candidate – just how Hillary was "already" the candidate at the beginning of the race.

tl;dr
This debate is great promotion for the both of them. The only ones who lose are the Establishment Democrats and Republicans.

I don't see how a thread about a debate between Trump and Bernie is a raid.

Thanks for outing yourself as a kike and for proving it by saging a news thread.

To add, I'm worried that Bernie is going to defend Hillary too much. This is a perfect opportunity to get chummy with Trump by having a common enemy.

Oh, I think this is a guarantee, if Bernie ended up with more. I'm not holding my breath for Hillary to be indicted, but all the email shit coming out now + FBI investigation, her unfavorability number are going to plummet further. If for some reason she was indicted, and the DNC chose Biden for some reason, shit would hit the fan & the DNC would lose all credibility.

That would be a dream come true.

For sure, and this is fucking awesome. Especially to hit the news on the same day Hillary was already getting it.. Awesome.

I think Bernie's strategy would be to just avoid talking about her as much as possible, but give her some deserved shots. Like how she backed out of this debate. I do wish he'd have gone farther in attacking her sooner, but that's what got him a bigger base of "party unity" people.

Basically. The genius of this move is that Trump's message hinges on the idea that America is not in a good place now and that things need to change. The bernie people strongly think this or they would not be so passionate and loud about shit as do the Trump people so Trump can sell his message unfiltered by the jew media to the very people who would vote for Bernie. He will also win over Bernie people if only because Bernie will not win the nomination and those people will see Trump as a more viable option. Even more so, expect Trump to go after Hillary hard forcing Bernie to either comply with Trump's attacks or make excuses for her as he did earlier in the dems nomination race, This will make Sanders look weak and affirm in the mind of his supporters that this weakness and unwillingness to hit Clinton extra hard is why Bernie lost his nomination while Trump won his. In short, Trump will remind the bernie people what strength looks like while sowing the seeds of doubt in their minds about Bernie.

If you think Bernie being both a communist and a jew is a strawman, than you are a retard for using words you don't understand.
In order for it to be a strawman, than betnie has to not be a communist and a jew.

Those dubs show me ovens are your fate.

This debate will only help kikeboy more than the Lord Emperor if the Lord Emperor absolutely spills the spaghetti.

He wont

Fuck off kikeberg faggot!

Is it just me or everyone is sperging out about a comment on a comedy show? Trump could easily spin this tomorrow as a joke.

Any bit of respect I had for kikeboy was lost when he got booted off his own stage by some sheboon BLM cunts.

I had like .00001% respect at that point mind you.

We still want Hillary to be the nominee though, hope this doesn't destroy her too much. Trump beats Hillary in the polls, Sanders beats Trump in the polls.

THE BERNING JEW WILL ENDORSE HELLARY AT THE CONVENTION
FACT

He won't hammer Trump. The only way he can go hard after Trump is on social issues in which case, Trump can either break down Bernie's flawed thinking in that regard or grill Bernie on why he won't let such issues be handled by state or municipal governments. This point is even more potent considering Bernie used to be a mayor and won 3 times so it wasn't some one off thing so such would put Bernie in a bind as well. In the end, Bernie's policies will come across as inconsistent which alone will hurt him.

It's fun to speculate.

Absolutely this, the media is now in an impossible situation.

They either have to portray Hillary Clinton as an irrelevant candidate, or they downplay the debate as a boring, meaningless townhall and give up one of the biggest ratings booms they could ever ask for.

Trump should only accept if he gets to bring Zyklon Ben as a wingman to gas those gommies live on air and do YouTube a favor.

(Keikaku means plan!)

Everytime Trup holds a rally Sanders marxists show up and violently protest. And everytime Trump's numbers improve. Trump just put his supporters in a room with those Sanders supporters. Presumably on live tv. Those marxists won't be able to help themselves. They will be rude, obnoxious, and violent. How many Trigglypuffs will try to shout down Trump? How many swing voters will watch in disgust and jump on the Trump train?

He could, but I don't see why he would. Trump has been dancing around, five steps ahead of everyone else this entire election so far.

The man has a plan. Regardless of whether Sanders accepted or refused, he had an idea in mind for how to spin it to his own advantage.

Just clarify, if you watch the Kimmel interview, it is Bernie who asked Trump to debate, and Trump accepted Bernie's invitation, not vice versa.

Trump seem to have no failures, only degrees of success.

Plan for every eventuality. Turn every outcome into some manner of victory.

You're still playing checkers, user.

If you recall, even that one debate where he was basically under attack from every angle the entire time, he came out on top.

It wasn't a destructive victory like other debates, but he still didn't lose any ground.

Bernie is going to be on Kimmel tomorrow night. So Bernie asked Kimmel to ask Trump tonight if Trump would be willing to debate him, since Clinton broke her promise to do so. Trump said sure, I'll debate Bernie, if Bernie pays me money to do it. Trump then clarified that he would donate the money he was paid to debate to charity.

Trump made it clear that he will only do the debate if Bernie pays him.

So this debate will only happen if a Jew gives away money. The debate's not happening guys.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

VOTE FOR TRUMP, GOYIM!

Sheldon Adelson (Ashkenazi Jew) - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Las Vegas Sands Corporation
Michael Cohen (Ashkenazi Jew) - Executive Vice President and Special Counsel, The Trump Organization
Gil Dezer (Ashkenazi Jew) - President, Trump Dezer Development
Michael Dezer (Ashkenazi Jew) - Founder, Trump Dezer Development
Lewis Eisenberg (Ashkenazi Jew) - Finance Chairman, Republican National Committee; Chairman, Trump Victory Fundraising Committee
Alan Fishman (Ashkenazi Jew) - Chairman, Ladder Capital (Donald Trump’s largest lender)
Alan Garten (Ashkenazi Jew) - Executive Vice President and General Counsel, The Trump Organization
Michael Glassner (Ashkenazi Jew) - Deputy Campaign Manager and National Political Director, Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.
Jason Greenblatt (Ashkenazi Jew) - Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer, The Trump Organization
Carl Icahn (Ashkenazi Jew) - Owner and Chairman, Icahn Enterprises
Charles Kushner (Ashkenazi Jew) - Founder and Co-Owner, Kushner Companies
Jared Kushner (Ashkenazi Jew) - CEO, Kushner Companies; Publisher, Observer Media
Yael Kushner [née Ivanka Trump] (Orthodox Jewish convert) - Executive Vice President, The Trump Organization
Richard LeFrak (Ashkenazi Jew) - Chairman and CEO, LeFrak Organization
Corey Lewandowski (Ashkenazi Jew) - Campaign Manager, Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.
Stephen Miller (Ashkenazi Jew) - Policy Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.
Steven Mnuchin (Ashkenazi Jew) - National Finance Chairman, Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.
Sam Nunberg (Ashkenazi Jew) - Former Policy Adviser, Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.
Stewart Rahr (Ashkenazi Jew) - Former Owner, Kinray
George Ross (Ashkenazi Jew) - Executive Vice President and Senior Counsel, The Trump Organization
Phil Ruffin (Ashkenazi Jew) - Owner, Treasure Island Hotel and Casino
Felix Sater (Ashkenazi Jew) - Former Senior Adviser, The Trump Organization
Allen Weisselberg (Ashkenazi Jew) - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, The Trump Organization
Steve Wynn (Ashkenazi Jew) - Chairman and CEO, Wynn Resorts
Lara Yunaska (Ashkenazi Jew) - Associate Producer, Inside Edition

There's no chance of Sanders winning the nomination. That's why this strategy works.

Hi Sinead.

This is glorious
Trump will smash the commie cuck

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Trump Airlines
Trump Chocolate
Trump Entertainment Resorts
Trump Fragrance
Trump Games
Trump Hotels and Casinos Resorts
Trump Magazine
Trump Models
Trump Mortgage
Trump Plaza Hotel
Trump Steaks
Trump Taj Mahal
Trump Ties
Trump University
Trump Vodka
Trump Water
Trump Winery

Cry more, bitch nigger.

The only people who cry about that are the fuckers who lost money on it.

so is this happening for real? would be amazing!

Yeah, the day Jews give away shekels. See

You commies truly are clueless when it comes to how business works

Eventually unless Bernie or the DNC nix the whole thing.

Wow thanks for bringing this to our attention. Now I'm a #HillaryMissile

CAN'T STUMP

WON'T STUMP

lol butthurt

Trump also said he would do it if the news network hosting the debate donated the money, which is far more likely to happen.

SIMPLY UNSTUMPABLE

Also Jews. And if you remember, they refused to do this the last time Trump asked.

OPEN BOBS OR GTFO WHORE!

holy fuck what mad men! congrats to Bern for having some balls!

Ideally, they'd hold the debate with no audience whatsoever, strict rules, and a serious moderator, and let people viewing at home figure out for themselves who won.

DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE FACTS AT ALL – LIKE ALL OF JEW YORK VOTED AGAINST HIM

I love a chance to post abuse and humiliation to that brown media

If Trump actually goes on this show, I'll never fucking vote for him. Ever.

I don't know why this one caught me off guard, regaining sides

As Peter Schiff said, at least he knows when something is not profitable he stops doing that, unlike our government that will continue to pursue activities that have been proven time and time again to be inefficient and that do more damage than good, because it might just work next year.

It'll be interesting to see how Trump handles this one as he'll need to refrain from personal attacks - as they simply won't land on a person like Bernie and will only make Trump look like an asshole. Hopefully he manages to sway berniefags to vote against Clinton.

You thinking what I'm thinking Holla Forums?

Failures in the Presidential election process, you faggot.

The absolute fucking madman is going to mantle the role of Robin Hood to steal from King Kike's stash! And Bernie is all gung-ho about the Robin Hood tax and painting himself as someone for the proles. This is like pottery.

Kill yourself Jamal

You guys underestimate the ability of the Lord Emperor.

I hope he means the same AMOUNT of work.

Because otherwise that post is silly.

Actually Bernie challenged Donald to the debate and Donald accepted.

You can consider some ideas.

For example:
National SOCIALISM

Ancuck die

No one likes you.

LITERALLY NO ONE LIKES YOU!

Learn to read, retard.

we wuz CEOz and shiet

Bernie is a true believer aka a useful idiot. The frankensteinian monster that is the system wanted Hillary vs Bush for this election. Someone like Bernie will just fuck things up for them.

Trump truly is a Nimble Navigator. It seems like a life time of doing business and making deals has made him a grand master at this sort of thing.

Anti-Trump shill BTFO.

One who only criticizes and offers no viable alternative is a massive faggot.

Learn some reading comprehension, faggot.

A Talmudic Jew is not a debating partner.

Get it right. Bernie offered. Donald counter offered. Bernie accepted his counter offer.

Mate I'm convinced the Jews are implementing nationalism because they've seen the EU and gone "this will never work without our own destruction"

I hope to god I'm right.

I also think shapiro did this. He's too obvious with his twitter "rants" though

At best you could say a faction of American Jews are helping Trump because they came to that conclusions.

Most Jews worldwide are still insane.

They're weeding them out too.

I think the Israelis are the ones that realised this, especially after soros. He is nothing but chaos for ALL.

Do you mean that Donald is building a giant vat to contain Bernie, or that Bernie is secretly building a Golem, or…?

Shameful. You must regain your honor. Commit Sudoku.

I know Trump has always triumphed in every debate, but I can't say I'm not NERVOUS AS FUCK. What if Trump messes up?

You're not too wrong. It's just not in that way.

I feel comfy.

Too comfy..

I think something big is about to happen in the EU or China. Especially China. Japan is hell worried, so is Australia.

THEY'RE AFRAID

Oh I see now, IT BEGINS.

This is why the election is a roller-coaster.

Even if the debate is a complete disaster, it ultimately means nothing if Bernie doesn't become the nominee.

Even if he does become the nominee, November is a long ways away. People forget.

Fuck off you coalburning cunt.

The more I read that post, the more it seemed like a troll pretending to fit in.

I read it that way too. The way he kept going on and on about Trump's supporters.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The funny part is the only way for it to go bad would be if Bernie goes extra hard at Trump or the moderators pull some weird shit win which case, Trump can then ask why Bernie never went this hard after Hillary. In the end it will either make Bernie look like he is in bed with Hillary or being sexist by going easier on a woman which Trump will point out at which point the concept of sexism against men is pushed onto a larger grand stage that is the mainstream and the marxists oy vey extra hard at being tricked again by Trump.

I expect Trump to agree with certain standpoints Bernie has in the debate, to appeal with Bernie's voters. It doesn't matter if he 'wins' it, it's better if he doesn't completely destroy Bernie tbh he'll just hurt Bernie fans' pride.

We know they agree on the TPP being shit.

I don't think they agree on anything else.

Don't tell me.. they're actually forgiving the debts?

That's impossible - they're jewish they don't give shekels

Bill has the perfect JUST face.

I don't watch talk shows but that was pretty entertaining. Now I know where that "Winners aren't Losers" book comes from.

This. Plus I think Trump wants to just have a little fun too.

Why would he do this? If he makes fun of or wrecks Bernie during the debate he could lose potential Bernie voters.

+No official statement from Donald Trump himself. Let's hope he keeps his word

#BernieTrumpDebate is trending.

Good move Donald.

WONDERFUL

BRAVO DONALD

Everyone on TYT has obvious Bernie bias, despite being so proud of being unbiased. They are also all progressives, so even without bias for a specific candidate they would be against Trump.

What?

wow

ok I'm convinced
this guy is a tactical genius

TYT is the most cancerous hot garbage on YouTube

When I first heard about them on the daily shoah, I practically fell out of my chair laughing.

Can you do a jojo version with Trump having a stand?

This will cause the largest shistorm in decades.

Just imagine what's going to happen with the Trump and the Bernie crowd being together in a heated debate. It will be YUUUGEEE.

What the fuck?

It's unlikely to be very heated. It's an exhibition fight. Hillary will look like shit, Bernie will shuck anudda shekel, Trump will get bernouts warming up to him.

This is one debate people cannot miss that's for sure. I'm telling people here to watch it (in aus)

I disagree.

I think Bernie might start seeing something he hasn't noticed before and realise he's on the wrong team.

"And of course, we have to adress that Hillary Clinton is not with us for the debate. Any thoughts why?"

I dunno Jim, I definetly sent her an email inviting her in, but I guess she deleted it.

Bernie was on his own side from day 1; he just wanted to milk fundraising. It's why he refused to attack Hillary with anything significant, even avoiding touching the email scandal that would have easily won him the nomination.

user you forgot to mention the man show

He didn't want the party to lose. He knew that touching on this might lose the election for democrats because his voters would not vote Hillary.
He must honest to god not trust Trump at all, even though he's highlighted so many problems. Can't tell if a fool or just apathetic to the truth.

I bet he'll touch on that after this debate though.

kek.

Nah his entire 'shtick' is that he is meant to be a nice guy so cant be seen to use low blows.

He put himself into a corner, same reason he didn't kick out the BLM protesters when they bum-rushed the stage.

If he gave up this persona he would lose huge amounts of his audience who are first time voters who didn't like/want a normal politician, but instead wanted someone they could trust a 'good guy'.

What if Bernie is Trumps running mate?

Wat.

This is my dream ticket just for the sheer fucking madness of it.

Personally, I think all three have a common goal now being the regulation of the financial system and international affairs.

But only Trump has the brains and the vigor I think. Sanders is too smallfry, Hillary too supportive of the status quo.

I CAN SEE IT NOW

If he was concerned about harming her chances in the general he'd have suspended after New York. He's just farming the bernouts for cash.

This is horseshit, the audience who cheered on a violent attack on a rally and also when Bernie blamed the victim in the lowest of all low blows this election isn't going to get mad about him talking about the emails.

This is actually likely, sans the last line (which is a shame)

ffs I cannot believe the state of the world sometimes. It's like a cyberpunk dystopia.

When did a Red-Brown alliance ever work out in the long run?
It didn't, because honest men who love their country have no room in their hearts for deception. We're better off making them our enemy.

Well he kinda went cuckservative for fox news for awhile, I blame that on greed and alcoholism but at least he still didn't say anything he didn't want to.

Something very off about that body.
Oh. Right then.

These. The bernbots are going to see Trump agree with Bernie on a number of issues. And then Trump will seem human. The demonization done by ((((them)))) will start to melt

OMG Shillary shills and supporters are fucking losing it over this! It is fucking glorious!

The best timeline.

The salt must flow. Pics now user

hahaha how he avoids that transgender question
#stumped

no pics, but i am archiving the neocuck thread. hillary shills are just ripping the fuck into bernie.

archive.is/IEKN9

*ok maybe a couple pics*

They're not as dumb as they look.

I started to wonder if this would be prohibited by the Republican party as an unsanctioned debate but then what exactly are they going to do to stop him?

Remember, they are often as smart as is. They just haven't been mugged by reality enough

Fuck off, Trump is just using Bernie to crown himself the Emperor. Reds are worthless scum. Better dead than red.

Its funny how far the Jews like Sinead will go to trick the goyim. They make up extensive lists of Jews Trump has done business with, and out their fellow kikes just to stop the goyim from voting for Trump.

Sinead is not only a Jewess but a race mixer.

JUST

I've generally stayed away from the left's forums this election because I didn't want to hear their shit but this stuff, wew. These guys seem so naive and earnest even as their crackpot dreams are utterly crushed by Trump's relentless march.

I've never seen such complete disarray, confusion and despair on the left.

Lol the US is already 1/3 black/spic?

Yes but the black population is under control with abortion. The latino population is set to double in its representative proportion if nothing is done. They are ~16% of the pop and they are estimated to be ~32% in less than 50 years. It's horrifying.

Shiet nigga.

Actually I'm latino too (not in the US) but I do understand how it's a big problem for you guys, since a bunch of good-for-nothings end up in your land. Multiculturalism is one helluva drug

Absolutely love it, shitstorm is already brewing at the very idea of it.

Can I admit in this thread that I got nothing against Bernie as a person and think this whole event is bro as fuck?

The US has

Yeah, why tho? Bernie is pretty much gone from the race.

Is Trump maybe trying to poach some of Bernie's supporters? Most Bernbots don't know anything about Turmp and just think he is literally Hitler. Maybe he is trying to get them to hear what he says without the media spin middleman and then they will move to him after Bernie gets buried.

First off
Its going to be an ebin floor mopping.

Second off

Its gonna be good. This is not one to bring the family too.

The Jews fucked us over with usury and feminism.

This is actually strategically a pretty good move for both. It throws Hillary out of the news cycle, and normies will take this as a sign that Sanders is the nominee, which will lead to them being confused, and therefore dismayed, when Sanders is not the nominee. It will bulwark the narrative that the convention was "stolen" from him. However, if he actually does go through with this, his chances of the nomination evaporate, as the establishment will view his inability to stick to the agenda as a huge negative.

A trap is the only thing it can be. What does Bernie expect to get out of this? He can't be that dumb to walk in thinking he can stump the Trump. The only thing he could ever get out of this is shekels and/or venting at Hillary and the Democrats.

Trump is a Nationalist Corporatist, not a Capitalist.

Plz distinction.

Bernie uses the experience as a "portfolio" for his next nomination attempt years later? At this point I'd imagine he want a way to be well remembered for next time. He may think this could give him that opportunity.

he's already 70-something, there is no later

No such thing. There is a nationalistic marketing that he uses to get into office, but otherwise - profit is god, and amerifags will be sold in the name of it.

The cognitive dissonance that will instill in the reader is great, but too obvious.

7/10 persuader

I could go for a Trump-Bernie debate that entailed nothing but the two shitting on Hillary and having a laugh.

The other thread about this looks dead, so I'll repost my comment here.

Also, since he specified that the proceeds must go to charity, there's a good chance that no major media will step up to actually do this. They only want to give Trump and Bernie a platform if it's making them a pile of money. People want to see this. There will be a big demand for this debate, I think. But if it doesn't happen, the distrust of the media will deepen.

This is great news. I've been hoping for a Trump vs. Sanders debate for a while now.

I saw some impersonator shit some time ago, and it was comedy gold. I wonder how close the real thing is going to be.

Looking back, I can't help but feel so lucky that I made a whimsical choice to read YT comments on one of their Treyvon Martin videos back in the day, and someone there linked to a Stefan Molyneux video that led me to some new ideas and away from TYT's tripe.

Well, if Bernie's going into it believing that I'll give him credit for making the effort.

p. sure kimmal votes red

BRILLIANT

Bernie is going back to the senate and will die in office. After being fucked over by the DNC at every turn he'll at least get some satisfaction by being a typical jew and stabbing them in the back. Also if he does well there is a slightly greater than zero percent chance they sideline Hillary because of all her scandals and he gets the nod. So win-win as far as he's concerned.

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-26/sanders-may-debate-trump-not-clinton-before-california-contest/7450262

The dishonesty of America's Lügenpresse is incredible.

why bother , Kimmel will just interrupt it over and over with political "jokes" and skew it towards Bernie

Does anyone really believe Bernie even knows what twitter is?

Late night is thoroughly cucked at this point. Stopped watching Conan after he had the Star Wars cast on. They obviously scripted questions about diversity and the nigger implied he's been fucking Daisy Ridley.

Tapped out after he called her his "peanut".

In the Union of Sanders Socialist Republics, Twitter will be replaced by a state-operated micro-blogging site where every tweet has to be approved by a moderation group made up of gender-studies students. It will be part of a program to make jobs for people with worthless degrees. It will only take 18 months for a tweet to move through the queue and be approved. A well-oiled and efficient communist machine!

Calling it now Trump loses the debate on purpose so Sanders gets ahead of Clinton splitting the party more.

These kids are gonna get so triggered hahaha!!!

NO WORD FOR YOU!!! WORD NAZI! YOU GO NOW!

i found the red hat guys I'm happy!!!!

I forgot the better one sorry!!!! SOUP NAZI! Jews make fun of this shit then they wanna monetize it! I'm on to you kikes!!! Fuc kthe NIGGERS TOOO!!!

nobody else has a username! Fuck! I'm a goddamn Newb all over again! You tricked me like you did Jeet Heer! Only I have a toilet !!! HAHAH!!!

I love it!!!

pretty sure this will never happen

I hear sources say Trump was just kidding and he's not going to do it. Notice he hasn't Tweeted about it since Kimmel aired.

Which I think would be a dumb move on his part, but he may have just entrapped himself into a joke and now everyone is excited and hyped, fucking bad move if he backs out now.

Because his campaign will grasp any straws at this point, hes got nothing to lose

Yeah. I've been watching less and less Conan. He's pushing the leftist equality aganda way too blatantly. I've also noticed a big increase in Jewish sketches on the show.

Bernie wants globalism.
Bernie wants open borders.
Bernie wants military intervention.

DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR ENEMY?!

What on fucking Earth makes you think that?

orgasmic

I agree.

It of no use to talk with the burnout

Underestimating Bernie is a very bad idea

lol

mobile.twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/735830924164620288

How credible is this person?

i'm interested in seeing how Trump handles jewish debate tactics

never saw it like that.

FUCKING SMART

its true, most of those retards on feed on the kikemedia

gif related

m8

>m4t

He, looks like I was right. Nothing in the media is credible but in this case they gain nothing from lying, so its probably true.

Well it would look very bad if he backed out now, look at the #BernieTrumpDebate hashtag, it's getting a 50-100 tweets a second, everyone is fired up now.

Trump would be a fucking fool to back out.

What part of "comedy show" you don't understand?

And he has no reason to. This is just the (((MSM))) being desperate.

lol try harder faggot

Sounds like bullshit. There's no way in hell the mainstream media are going to give Trump and Sanders free publicity at their own expense. We'll see them all start pushing this "joke" narrative, because none of them want to host this debate, and they don't want to look like they're refusing. I guarantee this plan is circulating through their secret journalism mailing lists.

Aaaaahahahaha.

try harder what dumbass?? It's not my faul that you're little fantasy debate bubble has burst.

Fuck off /letypol/, your candidate is irrelevant deal with it.

But Bernie asked the question, Trump accepted with the condition of the proceeds going to charity.

We now need to know if Trump was joking.

Nah, you gotta try harder

Well, yeah, but not in public. In public, he claims the opposite.

Stay mad bernie bro

Yours will go through the same exact bullshit. But don't worry. It won't be for nothing. Trump will push Hillary to the right on uh some issue.

You aren't trying hard enough, user

I wonder why Trump doesnt just self publish something like this.
Everyone and their grandmother know how youtube works nowadays and just the streams of his rallies were a great success.
How hard can it be to set this up ?
Even just rent some shitty cable channel for a few hours? Idk how it works in the US but here theres so much low budget garbage broadcasted nationwide and they still barely fill all the slots.

It had to be a troll as
said.

In Canada, the debates are just the candidates in a room with the moderators. No audience, no giant theater, very low budget. You don't have to go that stripped down, but it's very easy to set up a room with a few hundred audience members and an online broadcast. Get a few neutral moderators that both candidates can agree on and you're all set. You'd end up with a much better debate than the spectacles the MSM put on, I think. Candidates can actually talk about policy instead of stupid media gossip. If they do it right, Trump and Sanders can really give the mainstream media the middle finger and show people what a proper debate is like.

I can only see two outcomes to this debate, Trump gets hit hard and more people vote for bernie yet split the democratic vote, or Trump destroys Bernie and gets more votes for him

But seeing that it's The Young Commies hosting it they'll ask him a bunch of stupid shit

It's not even officially happening yet, let alone has a network been chosen to host it.

Perhaps each candidate could have a moderator that is favorable to them so it could balance out.

Hannity + Maddow/(someone else who likes Bernie?)

Stay salty bernie bro

It's not happening m8, see that's why you can see so many bernie bros salty here. They are also chimping out on SandersForPresident and on twitter.

But don't you get it? Trump needs the spectacle. Trump is an experienced entertainer. Hillary is a colossal bore.
Bring on the lions.

So it's not happening? I see. How do you think they will spin this?

Oh god I gotta check this shit out

agreed. Communist Grandpa would beat trump in a general election. he splits the white vote. niggers/mexicans will vote for whoever has the (d) next to their name. white cucks love bernie.

That's a good point. Also, I think a major part of this is to shut out Hillary to make her look irrelevant. This is much more effective if it's a big spectacle. But Trump could just as easily do the debate in a giant stadium like he does with his rallies.

Most of his supporters though aren't old enough to vote yet

post yfw Bernie brings up "muh holocaust" in the debate

He's always calling Trump a racist. I wonder if he has the guts to say it to his face.

its not like you would have to tone it down, Trump would have no trouble filling a stadium or something for this and get enough sponsors to pay for it, especially if the profits go to charity.

Its not like the MSM has any kind of special skills nessecary to host a spectacle, all they really offer is the timeslot and a bunch of b- list celebrity hosts.

kek

You'll never get anywhere with this low effort

They have like 15 different threads about it, they are in full meltdown mode.

The Low Turnout Bernouts are too low energy to get off their facebooks and actually vote.

I love this argument, now post all the business ventures that haven't failed, lets see how those compare.

File is literally too big.
imgur.com/925OFzb

NO DEBATE

archive.is/aYURf

I need to get my hands on some Trump Chocolate

Well then that's a huge tactical error by Trump, he' going to get way less Bernie voters now that he's snuffed them just like Clinton did.

Of course they do.
If shills were spreading AIDS, they'd be poz pigs.

I don't think so, why would Trump debate someone that will lose the nomination? Bernie is only up for it because he thinks it can boost his numbers, which it won't.

If it's on youtube, we can't talk about it.

Because he's trying to court Bernie voters for Bernie's inevitable defeat. Getting the Berniefags excited and then crushing their hopes and also seeming like a bullshitter hurts Trump.

The reality: #NeverHappen

I don't want off this ride. Thank you Mr. Bones.

This board is getting as bad as cuckChan.
Why the fuck would the republican front runner bother to debate the democrat loser? Bernie should be paying more attention to Hillary at this point.

Fuck, talk about a retarded "Cruz appointing a VP pick when he's already a lost cause" situation……

The memes!

Ok so we're now getting conflicting fucking reports:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/281378-aide-trump-happy-to-debate-sanders

I'm ignoring the shills and waiting for a confirmation from the God Emperor himself.
I for one welcome the debate.

My only issue is that if gives Hillary something to prepare her for the debate against Trump. It would be better if she has no idea what to expect.

But also, I don't even see where this is actually happening and not just being talked about. We might be jumping the gun here.

If bernie wasn't an anti-white cuck I'd vote for him over trump tbh

Trumps has pretty much confirmed it. It's happening.

Link? Was it in the speech hes giving right now?

Yes.

They've aired that same re-run with the exact same script 18 times now.

Thank you user.

I just backtracked the speech and found it.

Reporter: "Were you serious when you said you wanted to debate Bernie Sanders?"

Trump: "Oh I'd love to debate Bernie, hes a dream, and I said last night on Jimmys show and I said I'd love to debate him"

SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH
THE DEBATE IS HAPPENING

that pic, user

And I'd love to wiggle my tongue on Keira Knightley's fun bun. Doesn't mean it's going to happen.

More like Nationalism vs. Socialism ** :^) *

Trump confirmed it several times, and said Bernie's people are in talks with his people.
Looks like you need to make sure Keira cleans up.

ours memes are officially more powerful than the elites that control America

You're retarded, at best Trump will convince Bernie to endorse him then enact kristallnacht a few months after being elected, purging the socialist kike.

tbh I forgot he was a jew

It's perfect. Trump loses NOTHING by debating Bernie. Trump followers will still love him regardless of what he or Bernie does during the debate. Bernie followers may still generally hate Trump, but this will make them hate Trump less and see him more of a worthy opponent rather than just a clown or racist nazi. And when Bernie inevitably loses the nomination, some of those Bernie supporters will switch to Trump just to spite Hillary. On the off-chance that Bernie wins the nomination, the only ones who would lose support from this debate would be Bernie, as the fiercely loyal Trump supporters would never have their votes swayed by Bernie.

No matter what happens, Trump wins.

I'm sorry for falling for the media' bullshit guys. He isn't joking, he confirmed it.

Get fucking hyped for the greatest show on Earth.

The memes foretold this.

Mkay, I'll inform her. Meanwhile, a republican front runner debating a democrat loser makes no sense at all.

point?

fucking saved

it makes sense when you realize one of trump's biggest plays is keeping himself in the spotlight at all times. he's basically barging in on the dem primary to keep people talking about him until the general actually starts

That there is nothing new to hear between Sanders and Clinton. You can play the previous debates simultaneously and the talking points just about match up.

Trump confirmed today he is willing to debate.

marketwatch.com/video/donald-trump-would-love-to-debate-bernie-sanders/B601B9EA-057D-431D-B912-1545341650E2.html

Pretty sure keeping attention focused on himself is not a problem Trump worries about.

yes i got that
was wondering the POINT of saying so
seems immaterial

Holla Forums-Holla Forums chat stream when?

Trump confirming.

snappytv.com/tc/2020585

$10-15 million shouldn't be too hard to raise, given how much everyone wants this.

Nice way to say that Hillary would have stood a chance if it was that moron who was nominated. God save the Trump.

/leftpol/ here. I think it'd be a great idea, but would quickly devolve into shitposting central, as always.

Jesus. Hillary supporters make bernouts look like highly informed experts. Even Cruz cultists aren't this dense.

HAHAHA HILLARY SHILLS BTFO

Trump confirmed absolutely serious about debating Glassberg. Gears confirmed in motion.

You can kill yourself in particular. I told you you needed to try harder :^)

You nerds have a thread up?

They're scrambling & altering titles from when they were gloating it was "never gonna happen".

I'll have to check. I don't think we have one specifically for it, but are talking about it in different threads. I knew you guys would have one, so I found this one.

stop posting - nobody likes you

Yeah, and no one sat with you at lunch either.

YUGE

Fuck it. Explain to me why you think socialism kicks ass. We'll do a debate here, why not?

Not everyone on the board thinks socialism kicks ass. There are all sorts of people who post there.

Motherfuck, that place sounds way better than Holla Forums then. Everyone here fell for the NatSoc meme, and everything else is shill territory.

I just want 2012 back ;_;

Create the memes boys! Those who can draw get drawing! Those who can shop get shopping!

Show the normies what a fully functional meme was machine looks like.

Feel free to join us, anytime. :) Sometimes the board can be slow, but since it's around election time, things are going much faster.

Since there's all sorts of views, the conversations get good. And I actually learn stuff sometimes, lmao.

Oh I'm fucking sure that would be fair, considering they shit on trump and fellate bernie every chance they get. God I hate these people.

not sure if you are a shill or not but I visit the place. It's constant shilling about what is a spook and what is not.
leftypol should be renamed to materialismpol

I'm a dirty lolbergtarian, possibly (AnCap, but I haven't done any research on the term to tell). Do I have a place there?

It's based on Max Stirners autism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Stirner#Anarchism

Pretty much everything that is not material or doesn't have its value in something touchable, physical is a spook, unless it's something that they like.

Yep, and both lolbertarian & Ancap have their own flags.

This board is fast, but I like leftpol for some deeper convo. Both have selling points.

I mainly only see things being called spooks when it's related to idpol.

leftypol calls everything they don't like spooks :^)

Chans aren't for that lad.

Shutup, spook! :^)

I'm getting pretty excited about this now, it's going to be a bloodbath in the bleachers with fat mexican lesbians trying to windmill Trump supporters and Trump supporters triggering problem hairs. I don't know if I can handle it.

This is going to be a bloodbath.

But I like hierarchy, people with talent and good ideas should be allowed to get ahead in life

Is he right Holla Forums? Is he a pissy faggot who nothing will ever be good enough for?

Holy shit. I didn't even think about that. Trump and Bernie supporters in the same room, sitting next to each other. Tens of thousands of them.

yup, typical low energy reddit reply - you keep trying kid - nobody cares what you think

I'd still want to make sure security is rampant though.

Just because Killary ain't gonna be in this debate doesn't mean she wouldn't try shit to add trump's voters (and bernouts becoming trump voters) to the kill score. It's got George Soros written all over that shit.

what can go wrong?

Why is this fella so angry and trying to project a strong image? I mean, The Daily Shoah guys have more whimsy when they say they want to gas the kikes, for Pete's sake.

Those are favorability polls, 10% of people on the bernie side won't even vote, compared to only 1-2% on the trump side.

The media might be lying about this so later on they can claim they "forced" him to debate. They've done stuff like this before.

If you forget that you need to lurk moar newfag. I can't even look at him without being reminded.

Does anyone have a webm? Disney has blocked it on copyright grounds

Oh no!!! This is the beginning of the end. Sanders is the Democrat's secret weapon! He's probably the most powerful Democrat in decades! Even with the entire system against him, they can't hold this powerhouse down. This is like throwing Tyson in the ring with an amateur. It's over guys! He's going to beat Trump so badly that Hillary is basically going to be given the Presidency! God damn it! We were doing so good, why did Trump have to do this?! Let the machine keep him down and you're safe, dammit! This is like some businessmen in the US going over to Soviet Russia and trying to defeat Stalin. Not going to work! God fucking dammit! You're a minority Trump, you can't take on a Communist in a blatantly Leftist nation like the US! Let the Neo-Cons hold him down with their political machine! That was your only hope!

Politics aside, imagine the pressure these guys will be under. This debate could likely make or break the entire election. its more important than the superbowl and you don't have a team its all on you. These guys must be studying harder than any student has ever studied for finals.

All that aside bernies positions are untenable and he will crack like an egg. Trump has been forged in fire all will no doubt emerge the victor.

Let's see if we can convince mr metikour to do a stream.

Only Trump. Bernie is finished either way, he has nothing to lose at this point. The question is what the hell is his motivation to not drop out? Optimistically, he doesn't want to let down his private donors by dropping out any earlier than absolutely necessary. Pessimistically, HE is the Hillary plant.

He knows he's being dishonest.

Do you think Trump is gonna beat him so badly that Sanders will get a surge of support out of sympathy?

Guys, lets see if we can get jim to do a stream during the debate he seems interested, tweet him at twitter.com/MisterMetokur

That micro-dicked faggot? Fuck him. He's an estrogen filled little bitch who does nothing but passive aggressively bitch and moan about people.

Says the passive aggressive bitch on Holla Forums complaining about him

are they going to segregate the supporters or is it going to be a pogrom

Let it go

Bernie will just lie and all his marks will believe him. Muh wage gap, muh trickle down economy, muh diversity is our greatest strength, etc.

Trump needs to be on top of his game and really prepared.

He should not accept that venue.

Go make a youtube video, you whiny faggot…

They call more than just idpol shit spooks, user.

Then why do you have a problem with national socialism? Or is your problem more that you perceive Holla Forums is full of only natsocs?
I'm not fully on the natsoc train, but I do support fascism.

The only reason Holla Forums is full-on natsoc is because other ideologies have become fully or almost fully cucked. Uncuck your fellow lolbergs and we can talk freely again.

You're thinking 2D, Trump is thinking 4D.

Trump has already won.

All Sanders can hope for is to take enough votes from Hillary to make up for the ones he'll lose to Trump.

Trump is going to win over all of glassbergs supporters. He will go in on hillary, the establishment, wall st, etc and they will all think he is the second coming of bernie, only with energy level through the roof.

Damn, anons. Bill's not looking so good anymore?

Hillary's is better.

kek this is why u dont go vegan

Sorry lolberg, but you have to go back.

So does anyone else think that Trump is pussy for not only backing out of this debate, but also an indecisve cuck for changing his mind THREE times on whether to do this or not? I can't see any way of defending this, it's really thrown me off Trump tbh. If he said no outright, or even changed his mind the day after, fine; but this? I'm not trying to demoralise but this really pisses me off. I wanted to see him destroy that Berniecuck but now, I just don't know . . .

Pretty much my thoughts, the mans too illusive to put all your hope into. At this point I'm watching more for entertainment more than genuine hope of change. It's for that reason I want him to change his mind again and do the fucking debate.

Fucking hell. I would call you a cuck for being so weak in your convictions, but it's painfully obvious that you were never a Trump supporter in the first place.

Browsing through the catalog now, I'm surprised no one has made a thread about this. Trump just HAS TO debate Sanders, and show everyone once and for all how much of a non-option Sanders and his communist policies are for America's future.

Moreover, Trump had the opportunity, with this debate, to pull a significant amount of Bernie cucks over to him for the general election. But now most of these Bernie cucks will simply flock to Hillary out of anger. It really pisses me off.

I'm in Commifornia and I re-registered (from non-partisan) as a Republican to vote for Trump in the primary, but now I just don't know whether to vote for him or not. He's already got the nomination so my vote won't matter, but this makes me wonder whether I want to vote for him in the general. If John McAfee gets the Liberation presidential nomination I'll go for him then, but if not, I guess I'm just not gonna vote.

So because I'm willing to keep an open mind I'm therefore a cuck? Even though I never was going to vote democrat in the first place? What kind of leader flip-flops on something not once, not twice, not three, but FOUR times? I thought Trump was supposed to be one who made decisions at once, without cucking to others and changing their position like so many others do.

Calling the cadidate you supposedly support a pussy and a cuck for making one decision that may or may not even turn out be bad in the long run is not "keeping and open mind".

Even the most rabid, fanatic Trump supporter still recognizes that he's a human and therefore not infallible. It's a miracle that he's made so few errors as it is. This isn't even some sort of major change in policy or position. It's a guest appearance debate on late night TV with the loser of the opposing party. If that's the issue that shakes you're resolve, than you're beyond a spineless bitch.

Nah, he took Hillary's bait but realized it was a mistake before it was too late. Hillary wanted to keep a low profile while Bernie and Trump attack each other. Taking a small hit for changing his mind is better than 24/7 replays of negative clips from the debates.

It's a question of his character. There is no reason for him to back out of this debate other than cold feet.

People in the other thread argued that he made conditions and the conditions were not met, but there have been sources saying that Networks like ABC have met the conditions of the $10 million to give to charity, so if that's true not only is he backing out for seemingly no reason, he's forgoing raising this money for charity.

All this time I had an image of what Trump was like and this series of events has made me question that quite a lot.

So I guess I'm the only one who thinks that Trump would've crushed Bernie through and through with the supposed debate?

If he doesn't do it tactfully, he risks giving Hillary a lot of Sanders supporters who are likely to vote Trump since he will be the only viable non-establishment candidate after Hillary's coronation.

IT WAS A TRAP LAID BY SHILLARY THE WHOLE TIME.

He may have, Trump has been generally good at debates for someone who's never debated before, except that one time Rubio got him genuinely rattled.

Trump does tend to make points that are constructed in simple sentences and that sometimes makes it hard for an attack to fully land in the fast paced format of a debate. He also tends to taper off into a tangent from one point into another and when you've only fot like 30 seconds to talk that can mean no point is made.

But when one of his attacks lands, it ready fucking stings.

Well, this does change a lot in my mind. And it's genuinely the first time I've heard about this. It's a shame that this was the case. I do still think that an HONEST debate between Bernie and Trump would've been beneficial but I guess nothing is honest in politics, huh . . .

Yeah I'm calling fucking bullshit on this. In the days that this debate has been discussed, you're telling me no news media has warned of this and no adviser has told Sanders or Trump this would disqualify them from the General debates?

Because I'm pretty sure Roger Stone or whoever would have known this, but he never mentioned it when he discussed it. And I'm pretty sure Trump would have been told about this as soon as he got off the Kimmel Show, and would have put it as his primary reason for not doing the debate.

There's a very good chance that Sanders would've been completely oblivious to this, so at the moment I'm taking this as legit. Do you really think any MSM outlet, even Fox, or fuck, even (((INFOWARS))) would've let this out?

HOWEVER, if it is false, then I guess I have a bit over a week for it to come out as so before I cast my primary ballot.

semen demon?

The media said nothing when Cruz called for a debate when it was explicitly stated that they could not hold their own debates. The media will not say anything that will help Trump or hurt Clinton. This is obvious.

This will leave Bernouts butthurt and make them not vote for Trump later on. If Trump beats him, they will feel pissed at Trump the same way they are pissed at Hillary. This whole thing just helps Hillary since it draws contrast between Trump and Bernie, something Bernie wants since Bernie will want everyone to vote for Clinton later on.

Also, you're a cuck because you're jumping to conclusions all the while ignoring all the possible reasons why Trump should avoid this debate. You're literally ignoring all forms of reason and pushing your own delusions.

Which side do you think (((they're))) on, user?

Either secretly working with Hillary due to Bernie being a cuck or was unaware.

Why do you think Donald canceled it?

Trump showing that he is restrained by the rules hurts his brand, which is why he rarely shows himself being constrained by the rules. The only problem is that idiots like some fucks above think that means Trump can do whatever he wants and can say "fuck the rules" when he honestly can't. Stone knows this and doesn't say anything that hurts Trump's brand/image. That said, prove the rule is bullshit, Simply declaring it so without proof when there is proof that it is not is bullshit in itself.

What do you think the Bernouts would be more likely to vote for, a coward or a conqueror?

Now that I think about it as soon as this debate was posed to Trump he was entrapped, he would either have to back out and be seen as a coward, or go and do it and win or lose it.

Bernouts would be more likely to vote for him if he showed their commie prophet a token of respect, it would have contrasted greatly with Hillary's snuff. But instead now Sanders retards view Trump in a similar light to Hillary.

Oh fuck off with that nonsense. Bernie gets run off the stage by sheboons, is afraid to use Hillary's e-mails against her, and he is supposed to look brave in all of that? He's going to lose this primary and he supposed to look brave in all of that? Hillary has beaten him in debates and he supposed to look brave in all of that? he falters time and time again on foreign policy and he supposed to look brave in all of that? There is a reason why even the porn industry and people over label Sanders as weak. He is seen as weak and old. And yet Bernouts still fellate him each chance they get. The only reason why these guys aren't voting for Hillary is because they are butthurt that Clinton is beating them and they will be butthurt when Trump beats him too. Bernout are nothing but concentrated butthurt made manifest.

He could have addressed it many different ways. He has already backed out of two debates before so it would have done nothing to him to back out of this one as well. How are people ignorant of this fact? Do they get off to forgetting shit that happened only a few months ago?

No they wouldn't. They vote out of spite and butthurt. This is why some thought about voting for Trump before, just to spite Hillary. This is why some wanted to throw their vote away on Jill Stein. Just to spite Hillary. They are a bunch of ass-blasted retards.

It's a recipe for a riot/assassination attempt. Trump agreeing to this would be that Trump is hoping to get Bernouts labelled a terrorist group, rounded up and shot as they should be.

If true why doesn't Trump outright say why he won't do the debate? One thing, he doesn't articulate his points very well, and he has a lot of information he can use but chooses not to.

Because he knows how people will react as will the media. More so though, he seems to have fun toying with people. I don;t thin he has a problem with articulating points as much as he likes to fuck with the media and understands the transient nature of the media, hopping from one thing to another. The thing where he was acting as his own publicist is a perfect and the most blatant of example of this.

bump because finding out why trump declined the debate against is important

user, I don't think you've been paying attention here.

Trump teased the debate and then declined for the same reason he does everything- because pissing folks off gets him more coverage than pandering to them.

You don't fix a strategy that isn't broken.

Wild idea:
What if Trump knows that Bernie is the next democratic nominee and he is basically mocking him in front of everyone.
A basic knucklehead knows that Hillary is unelectable. So when she dies of throat cancer(as planned) the Bern Marx would be president nominee.
And the opponent would be the brother of the evil capitalist clan of Bushes. At least that was the initial way that the things would go.

Now this master troll acknowledges this and sends the invite to Bernie who as a commie can't refuse because of his base cumming over the thought of their Dear Bern destroying their arch nemesis Mr. Business.
He promptly curb stomps Bernie and rips him apart on stage in that debate. NWO:
USA department has a highly charismatic nationalistic outsider, a corpse and one disgraced commie as the presidential nominees.

pic related is happening

This is a very good point. I had no idea this rule existed. It's true.

gop.com/rnc-approves-debate-rul/

If Trump enters a debate with Bernie, then he cannot debate Hilary Clinton. So there will be no debate with Bernie Sanders. /thread