What was this episode trying to say?

i can't figure it out. i've watched it so many times and thought about it and i don't understand what the writers were trying to say. are they criticizing feminism, or attempting to justify it, or both? was the "77 cents for every mans' dollar" shit ironic or serious?

i think it was justin telling both sides to go fuck themselves

It was trying to say "Holy shit guys, I really gotta jerk off to Claudia Black's voice. Could you write something that you could put her into? Anything, really."

It was ironic. Morty didn't have enough time to correct Summer on the things that she said because they were instantly detained. It also discussed the idea of a world where women and men are separate and it shows that both sides would be barbaric in their own right, but for different reasons. While the males were barbaric due to their testosterone and hunting instinct, females were barbaric due to their desire to want to kill those they found indecent or against their ideas.

I obviously meant Rick instead of Morty. My bad.

It was the middle so both sides could interpret it the way they wanted.

That's the best your gonna get.

pic related

100% this

Aren't feminist against the whole sexbot thing?

They're, the things aren't even out for mass production and here comes captian xers and he\she bridgade of open relationship orbiters to announce mainly to themselvea that robotics is sexist.

I can't believe I used to like "alternative" shit, when breaking the mainstream is just way more schway.

Nothing. It's making comedy out of a sci-fi situation that also reflects real world issues. standard r&m style.

it was trying to say that women will take all the shit, dump your ass in the wasteland without even some decent clothing, and they'll only ever want you for your seed

They were trying to tall you that raising a child is very hard and complicated process.

The way you used the word 'they're' triggered me.

I need to stop getting offended by the English languageā€¦

Attacking both sides only makes sense when one side isn't completely right.

like Holla Forums and tumblr tbh fam smh

Exactly. See for proof that neutrality is for shitposters, and we all know where you go, when you refuse to either repel the invaders, or support the defense.

No matter who wins, into the Tiber, you go!

Further proof right-wingers are liars who want their politics in media instead of none.

Saying women earn less for the same work is not politics. It's just being wrong.

Wasn't there something Rick said at the end of the episode? Something along the lines of how "Any epiphanies about gender politics were projections of [Summer's] feminine insecurity"?