Do weapons that target certain genes exist? If not, will they in the future?

Do weapons that target certain genes exist? If not, will they in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature(dot)com/nbt/journal/v34/n1/full/nbt.3439.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember reading this tinfoil website claiming the Israelis were developing a bio weapon to kill anyone that has arab DNA but then they stopped because it might backfire and kill some jews

Most likely and yes.

Jews are essentially just high IQ Arabs.

Yes.
Ethnoweapons are currently being developed.

I remember hearing something about South African genetic research being bought by the Israeli government, in order to develop ethnic bio-weapons, but I failed to save the archive and I can not find any substantial evidence of it online.

There is plenty of speculative info on genetic weapons and ethnic 'bullets,' such weapons are certainly possible in theory, but I can't provide and hard evidence that they actually exist outside of science fiction or propoganda.

Im a researcher helping develop biologics for cancer therapy

It'd be tricky with certain collateral damage but at this point developing agents/pathogens that attack specific people based off generic markets is trivial at this point

I don't think people realize how extensive our knowledge of molecular genetics is

Biologyfag here, they are possibly very easy to make, people just don't because we're trained not to and because bad things happen to people who do.

For source on the weapons, look into melanin targeted weapons, such as genetically modified legionnaires disease.

For source on what happens to people who step out, look into the numbers of microbiologists killed in the past few years.

Posting through eleventy proxies, fuck you FBI.

*myelin

Sorry I have melanin on the brain and it's late.

they are developing viruses that target cancer. so yes weapons that target genes exist.

Absolutely, and they have for the greater part of a century. Though they are not traditional weapons.

Why do you think GMOs have been proven so insanely unhealthy yet are pushed so much?

Just about all foods you can possibly eat, including all natural freshly picked, are tainted in some way.

What is 'ebola' for 500.

But seriously, all our bio/chemical weapons already attack based on genetics; take Sarin for instance. Sure it'll kill any human, but if you happen to be a mongoose you'll have a very subtle difference in the structure of your RTK and could roll in that shit all day without a problem. Fucking mogooses wuz science and shit man.

Still, you're not going to have a 'purge all niggers' virus or bacteria, just one that purges mostly niggers and some white, brown, yellow, monkey, etc. that will inevitably mutate to purge all humans and then we're all fucked.

Sounds like you have a bit of melatonin in there too. Get some sleep user.

Seems like people here are on point

Yes race targeted weapons exist

Most likely there will be non targeted races affected and targets not affected

It's pretty much well within our capabilities as a species in this day and age

No mention of Zika?

Holla Forums you're off your game.

No.

Fun fact: there is not one single gene that is only found in a specific race. Papua New Guineans and Estonians have the same ratio of blood types. Sorry this hurts your feelings, bigots, but it's the truth

COOL STORY MR. BUSH
WMD'Z N SHIET

Working in polymer chemistry with a friend in genetics research and we were just talking about how they've already used CRISPR to genocide a small population of mosquitoes in lab conditions by using the CRISPR system to install another CRISPR system into the mosquito to automatically select and excise the Y chromosome (or whatever other target it is designed for), effectively removing the ability to generate new males in the population.
Similar idea: nature(dot)com/nbt/journal/v34/n1/full/nbt.3439.html

So yes it's very real.

==>>6118281

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND

That's not true at all, haplotypes and blood types are not all human genes.

no

NO MR. BUSH THERE WERE NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION

BUT.

If you notice, there's a LOT of cultural shit we all do that makes some of us more likely than others to contract disease. Things like anal sex for faggots or fucking monkeys/niggers put you at a high risk for stds like AIDs.

If you could engineer a virus that could be transmitted between goats and people we would have a lot of dead snackbars.

You got my gears going OP.

How about an engineered Vitamin D deficiency to rid us of the shitskins? This will work especially well in northern climates and will produce many a kek. Vitamin D is one of the most important vitamins for producing antimicrobial peptides, it's so good at what it does it's actually been shown to prevent degenerate diseases like HIV and even cancer.

It wouldn't be too difficult to block the receptors responsible and effectively kill off a persons immune system (and also give them rickets and an assload of other bone cancers).

If someone had the money to do it they could dump tons of TEI 9647 into their local nigger-infested hell hole's water supply.

And are you enjoying your Tay-Sachs disease in Tel Aviv? In fairness there's only a 3% chance you have it

As far as any sort of genetic condition you have a 51% chance of having some sort of really shitty life-threatening, genetically inherited disease. (And that is out of a extremely small sample of 17 diseases kek.)

All that inbreeding really, really screwed you over Chaim. I didn't even include your risk for cancer, injury, or anything like that. You just got the shit end of the stick m8.

Isn't that the plot of X-men days of future past? It ends with people who didn't even know they were 0.1% negro getting killed.

DOES NOT EXIST
HOAX
FABLE

I'm sorry I forgot I was on Holla Forums I meant GRIDS, the faggot disease.

DON'T KNOW FAGGOT, WHY DON'T YOU ASK HANS BLIX

You mean like that one episode of Fringe where an Nazi Scientist creates a bioweapon that kills just holocaust survivors?

It would be pretty fantastic

This.

bump

Sure wish some madman would release a weapons grade sickle cell virus…

Not quite, it was a test to see if people we're mutants or not.

The Sentinels took the data, that ever genetic line will eventually produce a mutant, to the next stage and began killing all humans.

Holy shit topheh

FUCKING MAKE IT! PLEASE!

This.
It could be done, and in theory it would be pretty easy, but in practice finding the right genetic markers for your purpose is not really that clear cut and it would get pretty messy. It would probably take at least another decade to perfect the techniques and even more time to find the right genes for whatever you're looking for to limit collateral damage.

Also it would depend on what agent you intended to use. Something like a viral agent would be easier to customize for a specific gene set, but suicidally dangerous to develop due to mutation risks. Something less organic is more stable, but harder to refine its genetic targeting.

Postin' in an alphabet soup thread.

They exist if only going by the logic that Project Manhattan existed without anyone knowing about it. That's enough proofs for me.

Whoa, what a fucking surprise.

Zika doesn't target certain genes you retard, it can affect any human

The jews have been at it already.

Surprise surprise the goyim knew too much so:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon

Don't listen to the jew

The only hoax was what is now known as the holocaust, your country is an illegitimate one that's been constructed on fraud, blackmail and deceit.