Am i fucked?

Hey Holla Forums I have some job interviews next week. Here's the thing, I have pics of me as a sissy all over the internet and videos. How likely do you think that's going to affect my interviews?

Pic Related its me

Yes. Yes it will.
You fucking idiot. That's why you never put embarrassing shit on the internet you literal retard.

like they wont hire me bad?

No way every place is going to google me

You realize at every single job interview they look your name up, right?
And no, it's not as simple as googling your name.
Yes, it is "they won't hire me bad".

why whats wrong with it? isnt that discrimination?
Its not like i'm showing up to work like that

If any of those pictures are linked to you yes you might be fucked. If you're lucky your interviewer will be a faggot and might hire you hoping to get into your boipussy then you might be getting fucked in another way

btw nice ass op I'd love to fill you with my hard cock.

Id like to have a boss lust after me :o

It's because they're afraid that if a customer or a client looks you up, they're gonna find that shit, and it's gonna ruin the image of the company.
It's not all about you, you fucking brain-dead sissy.
Post more pictures.

Come over to my house. I'll tell you to do my dishes and when you're done I'll give you a "performance review." I'd be kind of like having your boss lust after you

but why would they look ME up? how would they even know i exist within that company?

I do have the outfit for it

Just tell them you're an animal lover.

I had to stitch back my sides on that one. Survery says!

You are 100% Fucked.

As yes nowadays employees now check a Interviewer's social page such as Facebook and etc. so if it's on there you're very much screwed.

so how do I get a job…? if felons can get a job I should be able to

You could do odd jobs. Hell, I've been paid $300 just for painting a room. Also, I'd probably fuck him. Yes, I have low standards I know

Try to get a job at a university/college?
They'll probably have ultra-progressive policies that forbid any discrimination over something like this.

Certain fields especially computing/programming are very open to it. About 25% of guys had long hair and one guy in my research lab would often walk round with heels, nail polish and makeup. Nobody minded.

Your a hotty and I would love to be friends and one day be your man, where are you from?

Texas

Ny here, but I'd be willing to travel or one day share an apartment with you for you to be my sissy girl. I'm starting to get kind of hard looking at these and I haven't even touched my cock yet.

I really want some links to the videos too if you have em this is hot.

Very sexy. And a good sized cock too.

Damn, this thread is making me wish I hadn't purged all my tranny clothes last week…
If dubs I have to get a sexy new wardrobe

What a good slut you are.
Do you like your ass licked before getting fucked?
Also, do you like being tied up before your man fucks you

I love having my ass rimmed. And I've never been tied up so I don't know. It would be fun to be helpless

why the fuck would you use your actual name? Dont you have an internet psuedonym or something?

My biggest turn on is getting exposed :/

Thats hot I guess
On the internet I act like im Jerry Seinfeld so if I ever get exposed it will be much grander

Post your real name and contact info and I'll black mail you into being my slut.

Why not just expose? How would you black mail me

I can expose you too, but I'd like to make you into my sex slave as well.

I want to taste that ass, I want to breed it daily, god you're making my cock hard.

I need somewhere private to talk to you I'm like all about that ass. Holy fuck its so deliciously round.

Kik me
tbcivic

Why are you not a sex worker? That should be your job, you fucking slut.

I'd love to have sex for a living

Fuckkk… I don't have kik but I'm the guy who wanted to talk to you before can you give me some other contact info….. an email, I'd love to hear you talk about what a slut you've been if you'd call me. I want that ass badly and you make my cock ache.

Why the fuck do you do that face in every picture?

There is no possible way your resting face could look worse?

Do you really think that expression looks good?

truly, the cancer that killed Holla Forums

So… did you get the job?

I haven't gone in for the interview yet.

this

I think she's hot. Always good to have traps that deliver pics/videos enthusiastically ;)

These are really, really, really old pics though.

Depends what for. :) Also an easy way to tell if what you work for has standards. :) If they snoop then they're no good. :)

If you're addicted because you did it once, and kept doing it. :) Then replace the habit with another that is productive. :)

Maybe try making some clothing for a girl. :) Meet some woman and dress her up. :)
A french woman would appreciate that except for that broad comment. :)

I think they enjoy being convinced. :) It makes you a man and them a woman. :) They like flirting. :)
They expect to be literally swept off their feet to a batcave though, flirting is just normality. :)

So talk to her about how you enjoy making her pretty. :) Enjoy her honesty and cooperate to make her irresistable, to yourself, and herself. :)

huh? :\