Redpills on Women

Pretty self explanatory. Lots of people here on Holla Forums know about race, but not a lot about sex.

Holla Forums is full of tradcucks who are extremely blue-pilled about women.

enlighten us, Rabbi

Women are stupid

We should focus more on red pilling women rather than red pilling against women

And also don't date anyone who didn't have a good childhood or won't let you pat their head

The basic difference is the reproductive role. all the other differences stem from this.

Men produce basically infinite sperm from their maturity until the day they die. This makes men expendable, because any man can impregnate any number of women at any time. Because of this expendibility, men must compete to gain access to females in order to reproduce.
This is the origin of male creativity and of the male characteristic of challenging and supplanting the status quo.

Women on the other hand have a limited supply of ovum, can only get pregnant every 9 months minimum, stop getting pregnant after the menopause and require huge amounts of time and resource investment in order to successfully birth and wean a child. Women are not expendable, they are INHERENTLY valuable and do not need to prove their worth in the way men do. Consequently they have less drive to innovate and to challenge the established order. Also, the dependence their sexual role imposes upon them encourages an instinct to support and invest in the status quo, meaning that a good woman will typically reflect the values and ideals of the dominant culture/male authority figure that is around her, which is why an entire society can go to shit if the men become cucked.

That's it really.

Cunts will just go with whatever is mainstream. Going full patriarchy is the only rational thing

Wonderful. You got your OP, and self-agreeing reply. Right on time with each other, too.

Good work.

Not the same girl. Look at the jaw.

Women were not meant to lead anything, let alone a nation. Women's suffrage was a huge mistake

A woman should be at home taking care of children and looking after the house. The psychological benefits to growing up in a home with a loving attentive mother and a strong father figure are huge.

Modern lifestyles have destroyed women and our nations, but it isn't too late to fix it.

Woman are evolved to deal with a different set of problems then men are, have a different reproduction time and survival strategy, and a very different psychology. They do not organize themselves like men do or value the same things in each other that men value in each other; however they do respect the same things in men that men look for in their fellow men.

Do not trust women to identify threats.

Do trust women with repetitive, detail oriented work.

Do not let women raise children without a father - it has been statistically shown that orphans, adopted children, and children raised by gay couples are all only marginally less well equipped to deal with life than children raised by traditional families or single dad's – but children raised by single moms or lesbians are often psychotic messes.

Jaw?

Oh! Yeah…

THIS

tbh

Liberal propaganda targets women. Men want women, so where women go, men will follow. A woman who is a feminist is unlikely to marry a man who screams about the jews. Clubs and some bars target the admission of women to attract men. That is why we have many philosophical and literal cucks today, and the degeneracy that accompanies them.

How did the tattoo on her left hip move to her right hip?

Don't have sex with anyone except your wife, and only after you're married. If you have respect for yourself and your future wife, you'll do this.

Women are not all the same. If you want a wife that has standards, you have to set standards for yourself too. If you don't, then the woman who could be your wife, the one with standards, will not become your wife, because she has standards, and you won't meet them.

Sex isn't meant to be just for pleasure. It's a way to be vulnerable and close with your wife. Ideally, you would be trying to please her, and she would be trying to please you. That also extends out to the rest of the relationship.

Communicate with each other, and be straightforward about it. Mature people don't talk in such a way that conceals what they're trying to say to the other person. Be tactful, but be honest. Say what needs to be said, and make that you're both on the same page about things.

mfw reading the wise advice of basement dwelling autists on women

Weebs are so beta.

the photo was taken in front of a mirror

This. Matriarchy and institutionalized cuckoldery when?

Holla Forums is a secret society that will be linked to the next future leaders and key players

The truth is that women are followers, and they will do anything to please the narrative. Women have always been the most ardent followers of what ever leading power is influences them the most. This is the natural role of the woman and this is what she does. Shaming is the most powerful tool against them.

I wish we lived in that world, but unless one finds a great woman and puts a lot of effort then you're fucked in the modern world. At any moment she could just leave you because she doesn't feel like doing her job anymore and you're left paying her alimony and child-support while she goes ride Alabama black snake.

I honestly hate being a defeatist, but I personally have no intention of getting married or having kids, because as I said to, OP. They follow the doctrine of power. Until that source of power changes then all you're doing is supporting the system you hate. They will brainwash your kids and there's not a damn thing you can do. If you make little johnny full 1488 redpilled then they'll just take him away and reeducate him… probably throw you in prison depending on where you live. I'm not even getting into how you'll have to fight with modern degeneracy, because I'm about to eat.

kill yourself, fucking coward

Bringing kids in this world only so they can take them away from you because of the redpills you thought them? No fucking way.

What am I supposed to say when asked why I brought him into the world? Oh, anonson, I brought you into this so you get to experience the greatest amount of degeneracy ever known. If you're real lucky and don't get killed by a minority - you get to experience the complete decline and fall of the western world. Until then, you need to support your brainwashed sister's mutt because her black daddy has 10 babby mammas and can't do it herself.

Fuck it.

First post, every fucking time. Top bantz mate.

Yeah except they have different shape faces you nigger. The fuck is this stupid stomach comparison?

If you are fine with niggers out breeding you just bend over to one already, or preferably kill yourself to stop spreading your vile defeatism

Of course it takes effort! I don't even plan on getting married yet because I have some of my own standards that I still have to meet before getting into a relationship. It's a work in progress though.

I personally know a great woman that has standards. For example, I think some kid offered her a quarter (maybe some other coin of slight value) if she would kiss him, back in kindergarten, and she turned him down. She eventually went on to marry a great guy. Their wedding was the first kiss either of them had had, and first boyfriend/girlfriend relationship too.

My sister once explained to me that any woman that I go for should also be able to support herself without me. Also, despite her being able to support herself, she affirms that her husband is the head of the household.

Why does she have these moral standards? Because she's a Christian, and not a fake one either. She takes it very seriously.

With that said, I have other sisters and brothers. One of my sisters has a couple of mixed-race white/black kids. She's not married. Another sister of mine is also not married, and has kids as well. Not black, but they also hardly have a father. My mom had a kid when wasn't married at some point as well, and the fact that brother didn't know his own father very much actually bothered him a great deal, early on. I still love my family, of course, but they've made some mistakes. But, I believe most of them recognize it. Plus, those 2 other sisters also came from a different father, and they were treated pretty harshly, from what I understand. For example, getting kicked out of the house at 18, and having to fend for themselves at that point.

Anyway, as to your kids. It's not hard to raise kids if you already have standards. Your kids will follow you, first and foremost. If you're not active in their lives, then the media takes that spot. Of course, they will learn from outside influences too, but what you teach them will be the filter for how they process it. I assume you don't look at liberal propaganda and go "that looks great", and no kids of mine will either, and I'd hope none of your kids would. The thing is, I'm going to teach my kids a lot of stuff. I'm also going to teach them to teach themselves things. I might have them do a freeform lookup of information that I already know all about, and essentially grade them on it. I'll teach them how logic works, and how to use it. I'll teach them about Christianity, and God. I'll teach them about all of this great stuff. The only reason why it would turn out like crap is if I was the first piece of crap. Also, I would have my kids do work around the house for payment from me, and I would have them pay for their own things. That would teach them the value of money, and the monetary value of things. I would also not put my kids through school, at all. Maybe preschool stuff, to get the written language down, but after that, they will learn elsewhere, and if they need to learn something on the books, we will cross that hurdle when we get there. I would never marry a woman who didn't recognize me as the head of the household, and thus sabotage the order of things, either, because that's a simple biblical truth.

i'm bitter and jealous towards women. they got the easy side of life but at least they complemented men. but that wasn't enough for them, they wanted all the pros of men and none of the cons. and as soon as they got taken seriously and got the vote, despite not deserving either, they fucked up society and also ruined things for the women who still wanted to be traditional.

so tbh it serves them right that their new hyper-privileged status makes them less happy than they were when they acted like women and makes it harder for them to find a real mate despite getting to ride the cock carousel.

the mods are such cucks, they leave shit threads alone or even sticky them while a thread with great posts like these gets anchored by our white knight leaders.

but if she can support herself, what makes you the head of the household? if you want to be head, why marry a woman who lives like a man?

a traditional woman is a dependent of her man. if she can support herself, she's an equal partner. a modern woman.

The husband is the head of the household. That's the order of things, as dictated by God. As I had said, it's a biblical truth.

Her husband is a great guy as well. Despite being pretty young, he's flown a plane solo, knows how to cook, can do house chores, and even enjoy some of them, and other stuff I'm forgetting right now. In other words, he can support himself as well, and that was part of the point. You want someone who CAN support themselves. It's not that they want to live alone, it's just that they CAN support themselves. You don't want to have to read everything for your illiterate wife, right? She should have those skills for herself. In a similar way, she should be able to maintain stability without being in a relationship. If she can, that doesn't mean she's not a woman. What it means is that she meets a standard of work ethic, and competence.

To put it another way, my sister can do that, and even do it well. They both trained to do the same job, and they both do it really well. They work 60 hours a week for 3-6 months, and then they can be done for the year. They make about $40 an hour. It would have been totally and solely up to the husband if she couldn't do any of that. That's fine on its own, but she's going to return to an empty home, and probably have nothing productive to do, until she has kids. That's a dangerous place to be.

My sister was/is a tomboy, but she's certainly feminine. I think she's the more logically-oriented of the 2, but she still has her husband make the final decision on things, as the head of the household. She loves God, so she obeys him, so she recognizes her husband as the head of the household. That's how it's supposed to be.

Depending on how traditional you want to get, you're right that women were dependent on men. That was an unavoidable truth though, considering that, for example, the laws about women in biblical times were property laws, and it was men who owned the property. The father owned her for a while, and then she would eventually be owned by her husband. She was protected by property laws. If something bad happened to her, the payment would be to the husband or father, because she was their property. If you want to get super traditional, then that's just how it was, and she couldn't do a thing about it.

Anyway, the wife is supposed to be an equal partner. The husband gets last say in things, and he's the leader, and authority, but the wife has her own duties and privileges as the female. For example, she owns her husband's body, but her husband owns her body as well. There's a relationship here, and the order of the relationship should be maintained, and treated correctly.

when you make the woman into a man you're denying that truth.

if they can, why would they want a man?

if she can do everything, she doesn't need a husband. a girl wants a husband because she can't live by herself.

that sounds like a nice relationship but personally i wouldn't want to be a girl being led by a man who's less logically oriented than me. that seems like it';s asking for trouble, if the head can't be replied on.

no she shouldn't. if she's equal then he's not really got authority. she should have her duties and privileges and he should be in charge but that doesn't make her his equal. he's responsible for more to her than she is to him. her job is to tend and support him, his is to protect her from the world. she shouldn't own his body, like an employee shouldn't own the business she works for even though it's responsible her her care and keep.

Don't make the woman a man then. I never said to do that. That's pretty faggotous. Don't do it.

It's a little hard to say why anyone wants a relationship with another person. It's just this sort of built-in thing, as far as I can tell. If men can live without women, why do they want one? I don't know. I guess the same reason why a woman who can support herself would want a man.

The wife should be consulted, and I believe he does consult her on things, but the decision is ultimately up to him. You say that you wouldn't want to take on the feminine roll if you were a girl, well I guess it's nice that you're a man then, right? I don't want to be a female either. I like being male. Females have different types of brains than men do.

I think most of this is a semantic issue, and that the problem is the word "equal". I don't think it means the same thing to me that it does to you. I see no problem with calling someone equal, even if one of them is the authority. I guess you do, so we're not on the same page for that word, and I really don't know how to explain it, so I'll just avoid that word for now. Women are more of the support for the men. Men are the ones that do most things though. For an example, men are naturally the labor workers. Women are more naturally built to empower and refresh men to do their work. If the man didn't have the woman, he might not be as effective. If the woman didn't have the man, she might not be as effective. Working together in this mutually beneficial relationship, they are both equally necessary. I guess that's really what I mean when I say equal. And, you know what? Women love it as much as the men.

That being said, she does own her husband's body, and he owns her body. This is another biblical truth. Feel free to disagree though, but it makes good sense to me that that's right. It was only after thinking about it for a while that I realized that I agree with it though. Also, and this may or may not be talking about the same exact thing, the two become one flesh. I think that ties together nicely with owning each other's bodies, but for all I know, it might also be referring to when you have sex with someone and take on some of their DNA. I wouldn't put that kind of foreknowledge past the Bible at all.

Actually, I gotta clarify something. I don't know if people actually take on DNA after sex. I thought that was the case, but I simply have no idea, and I'm finding some conflicting information. I did a brief search before posting it, to try and get the information right, but now I'm not sure if it was right or not.

a woman who can support herself has become a man.

no it's not. it's easy as fuck, and it's not pseudoscience like you were starting.

men and women complement each other. simple as that.

if a woman can support herself, how is she complementing her man? she's taking on his role instead of the feminine role.

no i do want to be a girl and have the feminine role, but i would want my man to be more logical than me. he's in charge so he should be better at making those decisions, otherwise it should be him consulting me. there's no way i want that.

yes i agree. but a woman without a man isn't less effective: she's nothing. she can't refresh and empower without someone to do that to. a man can still do the work without her help though.

but he's the authority so she can't own him. he owns her through his role as authority. she's owed his responsibility but that's not the same as owning him like her does her. if they are one flesh, it's his flesh. history shows that shared/mutual ownership is not what the bible meant until recent feminist revisionism of marriage.

Alright, well I just don't see it that way. I don't know what else to say about it either.

Men can do, to a limited extent, things that women are supposed to do. Women can do, to a limited extent, things that men are supposed to do. A woman can hold a job, but she won't be the best at it. A man can be in a supporting role, but he won't be the best at it. If the need ever rose up, it would be nice to be able to. For all else, keep them in the roles that they are best at. It's like running a mom and pop sort of store. The woman might need to run it for a short time, if the man suddenly can't do it, for some reason. She's not the end-goal leader of the company, but it's best if she is be able to maintain it until the natural leader returns.

Also, yes, men and women compliment each other, and what I was saying is that that's just how it works. I wasn't getting into some pseudoscience. I was just keeping it simple. I was saying that it's hard to say why, because who knows exactly why it's set up to be like it is, but it is set up that way. That's why a woman would still want a man, even if she could support herself.

I see. I had assumed that you were male.

I don't know what to say about that. I mean, I think it's more that my sister is maybe INTJ or INTP, but I think her husband is just different than that, although I don't know where he actually falls there. He's certainly not a fool, but he's just not a cold thinker type of person, I don't think. He certainly can understand pretty much anything though, but he may not be the first to think it, and may trail down a different train of thought instead.

I guess I just don't agree with that. I mean, I would be pretty happy with a stay-at-home wife, but I also want her to be smart, and be somewhat of an intellectual partner for me. I don't want to date a retard, although I know a guy who does want to, because, as far as I understand, he wants a really dumb girl that he can just tell everything to, and completely and totally support and impress. I certainly don't want that though. I would just remain single and celibate if that's all I could get.

Maybe I'm explaining it wrongly. I think this is more about the sexual aspect. The wife should be able to initiate sex without being turned down, and the husband should be able to as well. This is their marital duty to each other. She owns his body, and he owns hers, so neither one has the authority to reject the other one. A request could certainly be made, but the authority there is with the other person. In other words, it was as you were saying, the husband has responsibilities to his wife, and his wife has responsibilities to the husband. My apologies for not making this clear earlier, but I hope it's clearer now. The man certainly has the leadership position, as a general rule.

yes i agree with this. but that's not her supporting herself, not fully. she's just being interim leader. that's part of her feminine role, being able to run things temporarily.

it's set up that way because one person can't do everything. things work more efficiently when different people have different skills that work together, instead of everybody being able to do everything they need for themselves. but women's role makes them need men for support, while men's role can function by itself more.

a woman can have a job and earn money, but for normal women it's psychologically harder to live that way and make all her own decisions that it is for a man, it's better for her to have him make decisions. but for a man a woman isn't necessary to make decisions, just helpful. so women in their role are more dependent on men and when they're not, they're taking up his role, so they don't need him as much and aren't fulfilling their role as much.

i am but i wish i wasn't. i want to have the feminine role and not be expected to fulfill the masculine one.

maybe that's not bad. as long as he understands her cold thinker thoughts. but a smart woman shouldn't have a man who can't understand her, because for his decision making role he needs to be able to understand what she says for her to have input.

i'm not saying women are or should be stupid. but a woman can be smart and still need a man, just like a man can be stupid without being dependent like a woman is.

men shouldn't want dumb women and women shouldn't want dumb men.

i disagree even more. the wife's duty is to provide for her husband's mental wellbeing, and that includes sex. but his duty to her is to keep her clothed and fed. sex is something she is trading to him not the other way around. like that there aren't straight male prostitutes.

Ya, I agree with that.

Judging from the limited information I have right now about the situation, I would be inclined to believe that stems from, essentially, laziness. A desire to be more passive. To follow the path of least resistance. Does that sound about right? If so, I would be further inclined to believe that you're addicted to porn.

Yes, they can certainly understand each other. I don't mean to imply that he's dumb in any way. He's not. I've heard her praising him for saying something smart on several occasions. Particularly something she didn't think of, or maybe it took her a second to realize the merit in what he was saying. I've also heard her explaining things to him as well. It goes both ways. They're just different from one another. It's also possible that I just haven't spent enough time around him to appreciate his cold-thinking capabilities. I might simply be uninformed. I'm just saying it how I see it from my perspective though.

Also, an example of different thinking. My sister very much appreciates my input on things, and I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm a genius, at least as much as I think she's also a genius. I've explained several concepts to her before, and she's explained them to me as well. There have been times where I thought I had the whole picture to something, and she will throw a new perspective at me. She's done this many times. I get the feeling that she just thinks differently than I do, or thinks about different things than I do.

That said, she's also not simply a cold thinker. She understands people probably better than anyone else I've ever known. She's extremely charismatic, and she knows pretty well how to say or do something to get you to feel a certain way. For example, she's always encouraging people, and generally being supportive. She will sometimes squeeze my arm, as if she were feeling my muscles. I don't know why she consciously does that, but it actually makes me feel manly, and it's somehow just encouraging. It's like it hits my pride as a man a certain way, and I would not be surprised at all to find out that she knows that and does it intentionally. I actually assume that's the case. She consciously says things a certain way so that people won't raise their defenses when she's critiquing something about them, and she's tried to explain it to me before, and while I could do it, it would take a little work.

Anyway, I'm not meaning to imply that she's deficient at social aspects. She's probably the most proficient person I know at it, but I also don't mean to imply that her husband is mentally deficient. They're just different from one another. They can each understand one another though, but it may sometimes take an explanation. They're patient with each other though.

I guess so.

I very much agree.

I wouldn't expect women to go for male prostitutes anyway. Their sexuality hardly works like that. Women are into sex, but not in the same exact way. A woman may be drawn more towards romantic stories, whereas men may be drawn more towards visual stimuli.

Those women reading Fifty Shades of Grey were essentially reading pornography for women.

yes. maybe "path of least resistance" isn't quite right, because i'm right-wing and wouldn't want to be a leftist woman being looked after by a leftist man. i want to be passive and supportive like a woman but only to the right man, who i can trust and rely on and who i respect. if he seems at all stupid or irrational, i can't respect him.

no, i don't look at porn at all. i like softcore pics of girls in bikinis and lingerie and erotic stories instead.

yeah that's what it sounded at first when you said she was more logically minded. i couldn't be with a man i thought was stupider than me. but if he understands her and her reasoning, that's not the same. i feel jealous tbh: a smart woman with a smart man is my dream situation.

that's the perfect kind of relationship to have with anyone, friend, family or partner.

i'd want my man to be more charismatic than me too. but i'm not charismatic so maybe for a charismatic woman it's not so big a concern for her man to be too.

i'd definitely like my man to be smarter than me though even though i consider myself smart.

that's the sort of thing i wish i got to do to a man.

i think women are inferior in most ways but in this difference men look worse, to me. romance and stories seem more intellectual that visual prettiness. i can understand both, but the one seems more mental.

Resistance can come from within as well. You might have a moral compass that others don't have. That can provide resistance. I have a moral compass that tells me what to do. For example, I find God to be the most important thing in my life. If I had to choose between God and anything else. I would choose God every time. I used to regret a particular decision I made. That decision ended up with me becoming born-again. I had initially wanted to go back in time and change it, but I realized quickly enough that if that didn't happen, I might not have been saved right then. I quit wanting to go back in time and change it, cause I wouldn't have changed anything that would have jeopardized the salvation that I had just had. It was too great, and too important. That said, I want to live my life to please God. Not out of obligation, because I'm not obligated to do so, but because I want to. There's some resistance that comes along with that. Motivation is also a form of resistance, but it's a resistance to remaining the same as you currently are.

Anyway, on to the next point. So, I assume that you're gay, right? If not, then alright, but I'm going to explain myself about it anyway. I think that, based on everything you had said here, that you can see the issue with living that way. As you had said, men and women compliment each other. I don't believe that you had necessarily made a conscious choice to become gay, but I think you can make a conscious effort to change, and I have an idea for how to make it happen, if you wanted to hear it. It would be better if I knew your reasons for being gay though, assuming that you are.

I consider any non-human thing that is intended by the author to elicit a response of sexual arousal to be porn. That said, I guess I was probably still off the mark. I was mainly guessing at that cause that's pretty much my situation right now for the laziness thing. On the other hand, do you use any drugs or anything to get a high of some sort? Porn does this, but I guess it could be done with other drugs. If you're getting a huge high from somewhere, then you're likely desensitized to that natural reward system your brain has going on, and you would just laze away all day doing nothing, except every so often, you'd take that high that you're addicted to, so you can feel good again briefly. It's not that you don't have things that you want, but you've got only a weak motivation to get them done.

I could feel envious about it, but I don't. I know it's going to happen for me as well. I just have to work at it. I know people like that exist, and I just have to keep following God until he brings us together. There's a couple reasons why it wouldn't happen, and that's if God had a better idea, or if I didn't follow God. I would be alright with whatever he wants to do though.

Ya, it's nice. It's nice to not only have a family member, but to also have them as an ally working for the same goals that you're working for. The best kind of friend.

Well, her husband is charismatic as well. Although, I don't know if he's this mastermind manipulator type of person. I think he likes to be the center of attention in a group of people though. He's a different kind of charismatic than what I was talking about with my sister. Although, I find that I haven't really sat down and had an intellectual discussion with him about these things, so maybe I'm wrong.

I gotta say, as a man, I would never go for a woman on looks alone. Looks are secondary to other more important aspects. That goes for the porn I look at as well. I have gone for stories before, but I like the visual aspect. If it was only visual, I could go with it, but if there's a character there, or something else going for it, even if it's just represented visually in the picture, then that's so much more erotic to me. I don't mean to praise porn in any way, and I actually hate it, but I say all of that to say that I don't think that men are solely visual. It's just that they are more oriented to that. Women have some visuals too, just as men have some imagination.

i don't think that can really be considered resistance the same way as obstacles. but maybe. i don't know how my moral compass could make being passive be the path of least resistance though. what would my morals have to be to do that?

kind of i guess. i find women more attractive physically, like a straight man. but i want to be one more than have one. i think of men sexually, but only while thinking of myself as a girl. so i think about straight sex, not gay sex.

yes. i want to complement a man as a woman, but i can't do that because i'm not one. but i don't want to be a man in the male role and be complemented by a woman either. so i'm stuck.

yes please!

i believe i can change it too, but to do that i'd have to start wanting to be a man and enjoying being a man and i don't know how to do that.

i want to be a girl and be in a supportive, feminine role romantically with a guy because i'm passive. it all comes down to wanting the feminine role. being into guys just follows from that. you can't want to be passive and be into girls, because there aren't girls who want the male role or are capable of fulfilling it.

no, just erotica and softcore, which as you say can count as porn.

yes. that's another part of wanting a guy, because a guy could motivate me and lead me into doing things together which i wouldn't have the motivation to do alone.

that's good. but for me it's different. you're a guy and you want the guy role in that situation, so it's possible. but i want the girl role, which isn't.

i like attention sometimes, but i'm introverted too. having a partner who likes being in the centre would be perfect for me, so i can just follow his lead and support him and enjoy the attention he gets.

i'm the reverse, i like the other side of it, the character and story, and adding a picture makes it better.

i didn't mean to say men are solely visual.

Actually, I should have been more clear, but I meant that your moral compass probably provided resistance to the leftist junk that you oppose. It wasn't about the passivity.

I see what you're saying now. I'm not sure whether I would call that gay or not. I mean, I guess it depends on how you look at it.

I think I can help with that. As I have gradually changed things about myself, voluntarily, and involuntarily, I think I have some perspective on that, and ideas for that, that would help. The only thing is, it will probably be a longer discussion, and I'm not sure how long this thread will last. If you want, I have a throwaway account on Reddit that I could post here, and we could have a more at-length conversation about it. We could also do the whole throwaway email thing. If you don't want to do any of that though, that's fine, but I'm not sure how much we'll get into it by the time the thread dies.

It seems to me that motivating and encouraging is more of a female role.

You could marry an actress or something.

I see. I also want to mention that I didn't think that you necessarily believed that men were solely visual either. I say a lot of things just to make sure we're on the same page, even if we both already understand it, it's nice to make sure about it. I recognize that you too might be doing this with that reply, but I'm also saying all of this here to make sure we're on the same page.

i see. that's true.

i don't think of myself as gay. especially since i still find girls attractive, even more attractive than men physically, just not romantically. but it doesn't matter what it's called. it's worse than being normal gay. at least they can just get a boyfriend. i can never be a girl and have a straight boyfriend, which is what i want.

i'd like to hear them. reddit and email are both fine.

the normal way yes, but the kind of motivation and encouraging i want is having someone to share my ideas with and to take charge of them so i can join him in doing a project instead of leading it myself. i think that's a feminine role.

but i don't want to be 100% feminine. i like a lot of the woman's role but i want it because it fits me a lot, i believe. i don't want to force myself to fit it, though.

i'd rather someone more intellectual. i love the thought of my man on stage making a speech and me in the front row clapping, after helping him on the speech the night before.

I gotcha.

Alright, then send a message to "unfapful" on Reddit, and I'll get back to you with confirmation.

I see what you're saying. I'll refrain from getting into that here though. Gonna wait for Reddit.

You might be surprised. My sister actually wants to be an actress, and was in a few things already as a background character.

Yes OP we get it, now post the full quality lewds you MGTOW faggot.

Retard alert!