State Of The Campaign Thread

Let's take a moment to discuss the recent tactics of Trump, including The Bill Clinton rape video and the Vince Foster reference.

It's probably just my weak will getting the better of me because I keep browsing what the mostly leftist media is saying about these attacks, and they keep on saying they will be ineffective at hurting the Clintons.

Now I think that's probably bullshit but let's discuss the possibility that it isn't. The Bill Clinton rape stuff is a big weapon in Trump's arsenal, and it disturbs me to think he pulled it out of the box too early and misfired it.

So what are your thoughts fellas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCAql2DyGU2un1Ei2nMYsqOA
gematrix.org/?word=DONALD J TRUMP
gematrix.org/?
youtu.be/3laTAdoaK0E?t=1m28s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

This little cuckboi

Bum

p

It's just the beginning. He is creating context for her laughter about getting the accused off on that child rape charge.

I think this is now a dubs thread

It is, faggot.

Either that, or you're the usual defeatist shill. Your choice.

Trump isn't some rank amateur, just blowing a load because he can.
This is a narrative game, stupid. Hillary's entire platform hinges on the idea that she'll be good to the "underprivilaged", and that 4-8 more years of Obama's policies is a good thing.
Now, do you know how long it takes to spin a narrative? To cement an idea into people's minds? What Trump is doing is establishing a counter-narrative, with factual information, about how Hillary cannot be trusted to keep her campaign promises. That she doesn't give a damn about minorities or women.
And guess what: it's worked.
Not only does he have Clinton bailing on the whole "I have a vagina" thing…

But now she's suggesting radical shit like effectively removing our border with Mexico.

Trump is winning, because he is defining Hillary. He is taking control of the narrative.

I'm mostly talking about the Vince Foster thing, I keep hearing from all these news sources 'THREE INVESTIGATIONS, THREE INVESTIGATIONS'

So how much weight does the Foster thing have? Could it be memed into a legit thing instead of a 'conspiracy' that the media keeps saying it is.

Bernie has made it clear that he wont stop and even if he wins all of the next primaries he can not over take Clinton.
This makes Hilary look weak.
Sensing weakness Trump is counter attacking now. Now she is fighting with her own party and Trump dredging up the past. These thing Trump is trotting out from the past arent going to go away, they are enormous character flaws/crimes. Meanwhile from the other side Bernie and his supporters are attacking her for being supported by an unfair system.
In battle this is called a pincer attack, squishing a common foe between to forces.
Who ever comes out on top for the Dems, they are going to look weak. If the Dems prop up Hillary, weak, if Bernie barely wins against a criminal, weak, if they have to bring in a pinch hitter, weak. Trump is not just attacking the candidate, he is going after the party.
This will elevate the Republican party under his own banner. It will help anyone in the upcoming election with an R by their name. This could mean Republicans could have majority control over all the branch of government under the leadership of Trump.

You're absolutely right, afterall Bernie's people aren't going to give a fuck about these attacks against the Clintons are they? They welcome them most likely, and those are the ones Trump is courting at the moment for after Bernie's defeat.

I think the campaign recently lacks aggressive meme-ing.

How do I into meme magic? Is it really just having multiple twitter/facebook/reddit accounts and bombarding anything that draws too much attention with fake opinions to gradually build a street for normies to redpill themselves? or how does it work?

Yeah, stop browsing leftist media, they're so disconnected from what people actually think they have no idea what will help or hinder Trump. In regards to Trump's strategy for attack, he likely has had people digging into Clinton's closet since before he started his run. I imagine the stuff like BIll's rapes and the shady deaths are very shallow in terms of how much digging was required. Trump is probably laying the groundwork to make the follow-up, hard hitting attacks easier for the public to digest and believe.

If that doesn't reassure you, just remember Clinton's campaign blunders already, Trump's lead can only widen and Clinton can only fail harder.

What happens if the superdelegates chicken out after Hillary's tanking poll numbers and nominate Bernie instead? His fans are just as enthusiastic about him as Trump's and his approval ratings are much higher so far. What can the Golden Don do to strip Bernie's support.

I personally think the campaign could use more structure in the way these attacks come out.

Like these attack videos come out randomly when the news cycle hasn't even touched on the topic in the video. So he tweeted out the Bengazi video a month or so ago and now he tweets this Bill Clinton one. Theres no rhyme or reason. I guess that's consistent with Trump's tactics overall.

But the one thing he needs to do is use and build up his fucking YouTube account! The last thing posted on it is a Ted Cruz attack ad.

If that scenario were to happen we would have quite the fight on our hands, not the asymmetrical beatdown that is currently occurring with Clinton.

Although Bernie has shown to be a weak as fuck candidate when it comes to attack, but he has attacked Trump more aggressivley than Clinton

In that scenario, Bernie would likely be assassinated by one of Hillary's goons, she wants the nomination terribly and she might not have another shot before she croaks.

From what I understand, a fair amount of people (especially millennials) hadn't even heard of the whole Vince Foster thing. It doesn't hurt Trump any if even 99% of people hear about it and don't change their position, while 1% hear it and figure that where there's smoke there's fire.

Especially since people are waking up to how much the media lies with this election. It could blow up in their face how much they're going "OMG THIS IS A DONE DEAL JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT IT"

Speaking of which, subscribe to if you haven't already plebs, it needs to grow.

youtube.com/channel/UCAql2DyGU2un1Ei2nMYsqOA

His first video is powerful as fuck

Bernie would be more difficult but his support isnt as large as you would think. He relies mostly on gullible and programed youngsters. If youve ever seen his rallies there are not many people over 30. Thats why online you see so many people shilling for him on progressive platforms.
He is a fringe candidate that pushes for things that are unrealistic, he may be able to build a house of cards with his voter base but it will take Trump only a few spoken lines to blow it down. Remember, Trump knows finance and banking, the pie in the sky promises are going to be called out.
Bernie might be cleaner than Clinton but thats not saying much. To win he will have to go through a contested convention and this will make the Dem party look weak, especially to the soon to be unified republican party under Trump.

Also Bernie wont go to the depths of the Clinton war machine. He has no spine, he is waiting to be crushed under foot.

Yeah Bernie tries to act dignified by not playing dirty, although I'm sure you could rattle him into getting in the mud just like Trump did with Rubio, which ultimately destroyed him

Bernie has nothing on a fully funded Clinton war machine though. They haven't revealed themselves yet, and Trump getting the drop on them is good i think.

He would lose outright because over half of his support base is literally too young to vote.

It still baffles me that this man got an apparent monopoly on the young vote. I say apparent because I don't know how Trump does with Millenials

As a millenial, I personally don't support any candidate. I just don't give a fuck about politics.

How profound…

Leave newfag. Go back to tumblr.

all thanks to the Bernie people
good on them

Is Trump planning to release his tax returns after the audit, or is he just going to say fuck that because no one really cares?

You should vote for whoever you want to. If it's something you're passionate about and it makes a difference for you, you should do it. I don't want to convince you otherwise. I'm simply exercising my own right to not.

probably the best attitude, tbh

TRUMP
R
A
I
N

gematrix.org/?word=DONALD J TRUMP
gematrix.org/?
word=PRESIDENT+DONALD+TRUMP

That fucking lady!

WHY ARE THERE NO JERSEY RALLIES

WHAT THE FUCK

youtu.be/3laTAdoaK0E?t=1m28s

Trump is just getting people to talk about this. I can guarantee you most people haven't heard of Vince Foster before this. And now it's becoming a common thing, even the lefty media is spreading it.

People have all time low trust in government and media. Do you think the media running around talking about how there were investigations and nothing happened is going to be taken at face value?

According to statistical models, Trump has a higher change of beating Bernie than Hillary.

Bernie only gets Millennial far-lefties. He doesn't even get fucking black votes.

The only group he might gain if he had the nomination would be the Teamsters.

What do you think the first thing people do when they first hear about Vince Foster's suicide? YouTube or Google probably and that's where the first results are pointing out the bullshit.

Blacks would just vote for the Democrat by default.

I think he'd have record low numbers of the black vote.

It's 99% chance beating bernie vs. 97% vs hillary with a model that's correct 96.1% of the time. So the sooner she's gone the better even though I know we all wish she got the nom while losing to don to make it easy.

I don't think Trump has gone too early with his attacks, hillary is slowly swirling down the drain right now but she'll pick up speed the closer it gets to the DNC. This is the best timing as the party will become most fractured, (((their))) pick will be so utterly trashed by the time it comes around so they can either be delusional and still choose her or pick bernie. bernie is an sjw from the sixties, he'll be hard to control directly but other then that he'll cause no significant damage to their plans.

Trump vs. bernie will be fun to watch. Trump showing himself to be a baiting master and (in my opinion) bernie being a few banter filled tweets away from being crowned king of spergs; Trump will lead bernie around like a dog on a leash and get him to dig his own grave while Trump sits back and watches. I'm thinking Trump will get bernie to go more and more extreme in his views, isolating democrats who previously liked clinton getting them to not vote or vote Trump. Trump will destroy bernie's economic plans but I believe it'll be bernie's autistic fits that'll kill him.

please leave tbh smh fam nigga

Trump is likely laying a trap, they had a tax guy on Lou Dobb's program and he said anything juicy would've came out in Trump's FEC filings last year.

At very worst it may prove a great deal of his most of his fortune is tied up in real estate, of which everybody already expects.

It would be giving Hillary a ruined campaign orgasm after months of stroking that tax file.

Up until Bill Clinton most blacks never bothered to vote and Kerry had record low turnout for the colored vote.

The thing is though, The democratic party is in too deep to pull away now from giving Hillary the nomination.

The special interests and George Soros have poured a shit ton of money and would be a bitch to just let go for the sake of having a better chance with bernie.

They have backed her with millions upon millions, all under the condition she gets to live this dollhouse childhood dream of being queen of the country yet she answers to (((them))).

Whether the democrat party likes it or not, Hillary is going to be making the nomination. Bernie and supporters promising a mess or not, the whole shindig is in way too deep just to pull away now.

If anything, Trump's strategy is playing on this. That the democrats have no choice but to go with clinton or else they lose out on the millions (billions) funneled to her. Meanwhile, even with the voters and bernie all against her, and yet she wins the nom just as intended/planned/rigged, then it's going to completely and utterly demoralize the democratic party and send it into a serious shitfest that'd make '68 look like a trip to disney world.