Clinton Releases Plan to Dissolve U.S. Border Within 100 Days

Clinton Releases Plan to Dissolve U.S. Border Within 100 Days

Professional Republicans in the #NeverTrump movement continue to oppose the presumptive nominee selected by the GOP electorate and are now floating strategies to throw the election to Hillary Clinton.

However, an examination of Clinton’s campaign promises reveals that Republicans who are willing to thwart Trump in favor of Clinton will be complicit in electing a President who would seek to bring about the complete and, possibly irreversible, dissolution of our nation’s borders.

A review of Clinton’s stated positions on the issue suggests she is perhaps the most extreme candidate on immigration ever to run for the office of the U.S. Presidency. Her views place her even further outside the mainstream of the American electorate than President Barack Obama, who systematically dismantled U.S. immigration law during his two terms in office.

Below are just a few of the extreme immigration positions held by Clinton.

(1) Expanding Unconstitutional Executive Amnesty

While Clinton is pushing for immigration policies that would expand migration rates, polls show that the American electorate overwhelming wants immigration levels to be frozen or reduced—including 92% of the GOP electorate and 83% of the American electorate overall.

(2) Amnesty Within 100 Days

Full amnesty for the illegal immigrant population will cost U.S. taxpayers $6.3 trillion, according to a report from the Heritage Foundation.

(3) Freezing deportations

The implication of Clinton’s platform– i.e. that illegal entry is not in and of itself a deportable offense–represents a central pillar of the open borders credo: namely, that millions of people can illegally come to the country, take jobs, attend U.S. schools, receive affirmative action, apply for federal benefits, and give birth to children who receive birthright citizenship.

(4) There’s no need to secure the border because it’s already “the most secure border we’ve ever had"

Even as tens of thousands of migrants continue to pour across our southern border, Clinton has declared that the border is “the most secure border we’ve ever had”– suggesting that she does not feel it is necessary to take additional actions to secure it. Clinton argues that since the border is already secure, it is time to give amnesty to the millions of migrants who have entered illegally.

(5) Closing Detention Centers

“Hillary believes we should end family detention for parents and children who arrive at our border in desperate situations. We have alternatives to detention for those who pose no flight or public safety risk, such as supervised release,” Clinton’s website explains.

(6) Obamacare for illegal aliens

Clinton has repeatedly said that she supports giving Obamacare to illegal immigrants. Clinton’s website says that Clinton wants to “Expand access to affordable health care to all families… She believes we should let families—regardless of immigration status—buy into the Affordable Care Act exchanges.”

(1/2)

archive.is/eRdNk
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/h2uNa
americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/AidAbetUnlawfulSec8USC1324.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renegade_Party
youtu.be/WUE3gcX1HD8
youtube.com/watch?v=qEl34pBJLEk
qupzilla.com/
github.com/The-Compiler/qutebrowser
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(7) Full path to citizenship

Political scientists have documented how mass immigration helps Democratic politicians. As University of Maryland’s James Gimpel noted: “the enormous flow of legal immigrants into the country — 29.5 million 1980 to 2012 — has remade and continues to remake the nation’s electorate in favor of the Democratic Party.”

Reuters has similarly reported: “Immigrants favor Democratic candidates and liberal policies by a wide margin, surveys show, and they have moved formerly competitive states like Illinois firmly into the Democratic column and could turn Republican strongholds like Georgia and Texas into battlegrounds in the years to come.”

(8) Expanded refugee resettlement

Hillary Clinton has called for a massive expansion in Middle East migration.

As Donald Trump has observed, “Crooked Hillary wants a radical 500% increase in Syrian refugees.”

Indeed, last year Clinton called for admitting 65,000 Syrian refugees—on top of the roughly 30,000 refugees and asylees the U.S. already admits from the Middle East each year. Adding in refugees from across the Muslim world, this means that under Clinton’s plan, the U.S. would admit at least 105,000 thousand refugees from the Muslim world annually.

“I’ll work to ensure that every single refugee who seeks asylum in the United States has a fair chance to tell his or her story, this is the least we can offer people fleeing persecution and devastation,” Clinton said in December.

As Breitbart News has previously reported, below is a more detailed breakdown of Islamic migration that would occur in her first term under the minimum numbers she has put forward thus far:

– 374,000 refugees/asylees from the Middle East during her first term, based on DHS data.

– 420,000 refugees/asylees from the Muslim world during her first term.

– 560,000 permanent migrants from the Middle East during her first term.

– 730,000 permanent migrants from the Muslim world during her first term.

According to a September 2015 Rasmussen survey, only 5% of likely voters said that they wanted the U.S. to admit more than 100,000 refugees from the Middle East.

Women oppose Clinton’s plan to bring more than 100,000 refugees from the Middle East by a remarkable 21-to-1 margin, with 84 percent opposing and four percent supporting.

Democrat voters oppose Clinton’s refugee plan by a 17-to-1 margin with 87 percent opposing and five percent supporting.

Most remarkably, 85 percent of black voters oppose Clinton’s refugee agenda with less than one percent of black voters supporting her plan.

(2/2)

We can be sure of one thing, Clinton will kill America

archive.is/h2uNa
Straight from the cunt's mouth.

Fight for comprehensive immigration reform legislation with a path to full and equal citizenship. As senator, Hillary was a strong supporter of comprehensive immigration reform, cosponsoring Senator Ted Kennedy’s 2004 bill and supporting the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act in 2006 and 2007. She cosponsored the DREAM Act in the Senate in 2003, 2005, and 2007 to give undocumented students who grew up in the U.S. a chance to contribute to our nation’s growth. As president, Hillary will fight for comprehensive immigration reform that provides a full and equal path to citizenship, treats every person with dignity, upholds the rule of law, protects our borders and national security, and brings millions of hardworking people into the formal economy.

this thread already exists faggot

That'll get her the gulag for sure

Don't just say "this thread exists"
Always link to the thread in question

No kidding. Drop a link, pls

THIS SHIT

So she's basically trying to become Merkel 2.0

Seems like it, yes. Merkel 2.0 in a country where the citizenry is armed to the teeth with semi-auto firearms and ready to go on a hair's trigger.

Not every state, many liberal states have very tough gun laws, that prevent even the most law abiding citizen from carrying a weapon legally, and make it difficult to acquire a firearm without incurring a fee (something poor citizens would have to sacrifice for).

Well she's already fucked the second trump takes office, guess she figures she might as well burn everything down along with her.

Patriots need to learn about the black market then.

OPEN BOARDERS = RAPE

…what the fuck… That is absolutely fucking insane. We must do everything we can do ensure Trump gets elected. If he doesn't win, USA as we know it is done for.

I'm gonna fucking puke if I read any more of this shit. Hillary has clearly never lived in a fucking vato spic wetback infested town.

Yeah it's fucking terrible in southern California. I cannot wait to get the hell out of here, after I vote for Trump in the general of course.

I fucking swear if she steals this election, then whats the point of me working if these illegal fucks get shit for free, im not saying i will become a parasite im just saying wth is the point, might aswell sit back live under a bridge and let it all burn.

I'm seeing it right now my once peaceful white town turn to niggers,kikes,spics and mexicans who refuse to speak English. gonna have to get bars on my windows soon.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

You can charge her with a crime that will make her a felon.

Infact trump should arrest most of the CA legislation.

americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/AidAbetUnlawfulSec8USC1324.html

Not ideal, but there are upsides to this maelstrom of shit, namely that the U.S. will completely implode into a totally-lawless hellscape if Hillary gets power. In that total vacuum of Jew-instituted law and order, only the smartest and strongest who can ally with their kin cohesively will survive, and control will return to us once more rather than belonging to the best goyim and their masters.

So, now we get to look forward to either the God Emperor kicking off the ceaseless war against the kikes with a bang, beginning the end of Judaic tyranny over Whites and restoring our rule through organized governance or New Israel collapsing into a strategically-advantageous (for us) chaotic wasteland shithole, chock-full of subhumans begging to become a permanent part of the crop-nurturing soil their foul skin resembles and subordinate kikes rendered helpless without their bodyguards.

Win-win scenario for us, either way, even if the former is greatly-preferable. Only major difference is whether we can beat the Jew on his own golden playing field for maximum irony, or we have to drag him out of his ivory tower into the biting cold by his malformed nose so we can end him on our own turf.

first line of defense is the border.

forget traitorous policemen who turn a blind eye to alien crimes, it's the fucking gate keeper who let the aliens in in the first place.

I'll Heil to that

Yep. This is pretty much it.

We catch the shit out of them. Then watch our bosses let them go. Then we get in trouble for going after them again.

The color for Solano County is wrong. I grew up there and still work in Solano County; we recently acquired a Sheriff who is basically in the "bright lime green" or even the dark green category–you just need to jump through a few hoops, take a course in gun safety. Then you get your CCW.

The image is from 2010 so it may have been correct then.

OY VEY DONT VOTE GOYS DRUMPF ISNT A NAZI ENOUGH FHSODFAHOSDBHN;l HES A JEW JEW JEW FUCK HIM

guys spread this to everyone that is conservative about the border but not voting Trump we need it.

Yes, I daresay it was! I am glad to report things have improved. It's probably because the county seat, Vacaville, is a huge cop town. Cops from all around have settled there, and as a consequence the LE-related vibe of the whole county has improved and Vacaville (though in the valley, so hot) is one of the safest communities crimewise in NorCal.

I think this is really a small bunch of diehard neocons not wanting to give up their power. They only ever supported Ted Cruz because everyone else had been eliminated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renegade_Party

Look at this pathetic Wiki article.

didn't the leader of that party quote karl marx?

WHy it it so important to someone that people don't draw attention to this?

California = 22B annually
Fuck. That. Cucked. State. No wonder all these people are waving American flags at anti-Trump protests! They are literal Mexican citizens!

I feel your pain brother.

Shit like this is happening all over the country with state fund leeches. Those who live off the state are way better off. It's a tipping point. We are building a leisure class at the bottom!

MODS STICKY PLS

sticky please

It's not "amnesty". If you rob a bank and hold a teller hostage in your basement, to be given amnesty for your crimes, you must at the least give back the loot and let the hostage go. "Amnesty" is a euphemism for "invasion licence".

If Clinton dodges indictment and wins, I would be surprised if civil war doesn't break out. And if it doesn't with all the shit like this that will be passed. Americans will permanently lose their right to call anyone else cucked.

How the fuck does this cunt get votes? What kind of mong listens to this and thinks its a good idea?

I have an uncle in Colorado that unironically supports her, he married a libwife and has liberal friends, how do I convince him in concise terms that Hillary is the anti christ and Trump isn't?

The ultra bluepilled. Of the four candidates that were in the lead (Trump, Sanders, Cruz, Clinton), I've only seen a few Clinton supporters online. It seems that that those that do like her are boomers who still get their news from MSM and are shielded from all the shit she's done.

Ask him why a single white person should be left alive on planet Earth. Will liberals ever defend white people and western civilization?

Is there any reason other than "we want to displace whites in favor of government titsucking democrat voters" to keep allowing these tacomunchers to flood in unchecked?
Not actual good reasons, there are none. I mean (((their))) reasons

Immigration is a gift that keeps on giving.

I kind of want her to win, just so I could watch america fall at the same time as europe does

Report the OP with reason "sticky request", otherwise mods won't usually see it. it's been mentioned by the mods themselves before.

Both the US and Europe fell a long time ago, what we experience now is simply the aftermath getting worse

Give An Inch They'll Take A Mile: How One Sided European Male Empathy Destroyed The West

OH WOULDN'T IT BE SO ROMANTIC!
Kill yourself you fucking kike

Defeatists, on the other hand, are saved for the wall.

British libertarian case for a DJT presidency: youtu.be/WUE3gcX1HD8

This might (rightfully so) seem completely insane to you Americans but if you would accept rapefugees on the levels we did in Sweden in 2015, you'd have to accept over ==5 million== (!) rapefugees anually

Just to put in perspective how fucking fucked we are.

Fuuuuuuuck

Get her out of here.

I don't want to become a eurocuck plssss stop it!!!!

How many spics do they currently get annually?

we know she is an evil cunt… what else is new?

We HAVE six years of sweden immigration worth in illegals, with a grand total of about probably 12 years worth.

Official total is like, ten years worth (50 million).

Its not realistic until 3rd world has the same living standard as the west. You conservatives have to keep them shut until then.

Can't wait for the slaughter either, brother.

As a proportion of population or absolute?

Trump is going to flip us and it's going to be amazing

You could have done something when the first 100.000 arrived, why do you think it'll be different now?

Always with these kikes, since day fucking one, trying to tell us its too late.

We could do something tomarrow too, and your weaking asses still couldn't stop us.
We will choose to do something now, and you will watch helplessly, weep at the injustice of it all.

well..

at least i can look forward to the impending race wars

If she some how steals the election and gets POTUS I think I will just quit my job and become a full time NEET, why work a job I fucking hate if shes just going to give every thing away for free and steal half my fucking pay in taxes.

I really wish I could talk to my family about this, but the women are "trump is the equivalent of the anti christ" and my dad doesn't want to talk about it. I feel like I'm going insane because I have no one that I could trust to not go ape shit because I want to express my opinions.

If any of you faggots actually plan on killing someone, don't be some beta shit and target random civilians who would be used as martyrs for gun control.

I just cant take seriously american power fantasies about race war. Youre the melting pot of multiculture and a nation of mixed race mongrels.

I understand the construction of a shotgun but why has there been no magazine fed shotty outside of the military? I would assume more than 12 rounds with a shotty would never be needed but it would be nice to not have to hand feed in a combat situation. Which is probably why they are rarely used in combat. The shotgun would be perfect for casuals when it comes to an impromptu fighting force, the hand feeding would be their downfall though.

I wouldn't be talking if I were you because the Jews want to turn your country into a melting pot too.

You sit by idly as your nation became less than 60% "white", despite all yuh guns

Hillary must be destroyed, the memes demand it.

It's a slow boiling pot.

If things when from where they were 40 years ago to where they are today overnight, then there would be violence.

But they Feds do it so slowly than any violent reaction seems like an overreaction. "The laws have again changed in a minor way! There will be blood!"

Reasonable or not, it's hard to get the average person to rally behind that flag.

These fuckers know exactly what they're doing.

Holla Forums pol should have a thread option to enable country flags like 4cuck. I really want to know where you are from. Europe shit talks all the time but has no reference to the demographic layout of the U.S. because euro cunts have no idea just how large a space we have here.

I could take a two hour drive to a mostly white area. It would be comparable to traveling to a different country for uero's.

this tbh

sadly, i think things have get worse before they get better. if you're not woke by now, who knows if you ever will be. the majority of people are still content to watch sports ball and drink beer.

Don't feel like the lone ranger user.
A word to the wise it is nigh on impossible to red pill family members you have to be way sneaky, subtle, and cunning usually to accomplish such a task.
You have the whole media world against you and your family has known you since you were a little goober and often times still thinks of you in those terms.
Subtle subterfuge and cunning have to be your friends for such an endeavor in most cases.
Good luck.

Sadly, you received the dubs of the red pill.

AA12 is designed for combat.

Wait, so if Trump wins, he will kick out the Mexicans, build a wall and make America great again, but if Clinton wins it will be the collapse of the United States and you'll be left with a bunch of poor brown people and a bunch of whites with guns maybe even resulting is several small scale days of the rope?

The way I see it, it's over all a win/win situation. If Trump wins it'll be easy sailing, if Clinton wins there will be some work involved. Either way.

Weight of the weapon would be a huge factor.
This 50 round drum weighs about 5 lbs by itself

It's hard to contain the rage user, hide your power level if you can't handle the worst of consequences.

This. Even Swiss state radio reported about this phenomenon. And then something clicked and they forgot everything they said a minute ago and did the same shit with their reports on our parliament.

"Journalism."

wat

Why do you think nigs will nog the galaxy… oh, the chinks will do. I see.

She is gonna lose so hard.

How appropriate.

Had the same problem. It takes a few years. You lost the advantage of "predicting" wildfires or Lake Mead being empty. I predicted 100 Mio. Immigrants in Yrop because of droughts in the middle east, how Feesbuch will go Gestapostyle on opinions and Realnames, how our Banks will be attacked for wimpy reasons. How they rigged the oil market. One after another came true. Then this thing with the wife of our central banker happened. Once in a lifetime chance I pointed out to everybody that those Bankerjews know when and how to do it. It stuck. Probably thousands others did the same.

Just point out first how the shooters all are on medication and they don't even get methylphenidate right, how will they know about serious drugs? Some will believe it. It is not that hard to find trends that normies can't see.

The 100 mio. was exaggerated, but the explanation stuck. Now most around me believe there is no solution (if war is the problem, just don't wage it), because they fucked (children and up, you choose) too much, so anything migration related is futile.

Yep

Mag-fed centerfires for 95% of shit that needs doing. Shotguns, rimfires, and bolt actions should be reserved for niche work (ideally).

I learned early on in an argument where my sister ignored every point I had made and had to get mom to help stop her from losing the argument that I should never get into anything political. If an argument non political could get that bad I knew that getting into anything around them would only cause me harm than help. I don't get angry when they bring up trump, I usually just want them to stop as I know that they would never see the obvious faults that Hillary has. Friends are more liberal leaning, and I usually go to them for fun than to ruin the time with politics. Maybe I'll just look into some conservative group in my area so i can feel free to discuss stuff.

pisses me off how they conveniently drop the 'illegal' from 'illegal immigrant'

63% of the U.S. population is non-spic white. Only 12% black, and 16% spic. That number will be reduced to 12% if Trump is able to deport all of the illegals, if the 11 million number is to be believed. The U.S. is not a melting pot, was never a melting pot, and will never be a melting pot.

Your parents aren't going to listen to your opinions. They birthed you; for some reason that dynamic is hard to overcome (probably for good reason, historically).

The internet has skewed generational knowledge; "unofficial" perspectives and information that used to take decades to acquire are now available at your fingertips.

Many younger people have fully embraced this while the older generations have stuck with vanilla, prepackaged traditional media.

To put a finer point on it; our fingers are on the pulse of the world while our parents are playing 'Chinese Whispers' with kikes.

Colorado set course for cuckoldry a few years back with the banning of 'high-capacity' magazines.

California plates are fucking everywhere lately here in Colorado. At times I can drive several blocks in the nearby major city and see over 50% cali plates. This place is going to go cuck in a big way.

Their recall efforts helped the rest of the country. It sent a message to the Red and Purple State politicians.

How the fuck does she plan on doing that?
US national debt is already over $19 trillion and still rising.
Holy fuck as if that wasn't already hemorrhaging money unsustainably already. Now she's saying they should not guard the borders and grant welfare to anyone and everyone that comes in. She's literally saying she wants to give away every last cent of US tax payer money to anyone that walks in.

How the fuck does she think that will work? Who gives a fuck if they continue to vote democrat, there will not be a nation left to govern.

Clinton = American version of Merkel
Only the god emperor Donald Trump can save america now

Print more money; borrow more money. Easy. See? Silly goyim.

What do you think, goy? The greatest ally is willing to give you all that money :)
1-2 terms of Hillary and you can consider America an Israel colony.

What's the problem here?

It's what happens when the people who are idiots realize that the situation they are in is fucked, but don't realize that they were the cause of it. Just wait and you will see your state fucked by us. Sometimes I think of moving to a new state, but I worry that somehow California would follow with me to shit up the new area I would want to live in.

there's a possibility that the changes could happen under obongo as the nuclear option if trump wins

By the time the general has a clear winner it'll probably be too late for king nigger to go nuclear of course, that's implying he hasn't tried to go nuclear already

she won't live to see 2017

DOOM INTENSIFIES
It's okay… Trump is going to win.
He is going to win right Holla Forums?
Right?.
tfw this is only the start of current year

King Nigger has essentially laid out the groundwork.

He's weakened the military, healthcare, and infrastructure.

Now he's buying a nice 6 million dollar mansion to live his life in. God knows how he can afford it with the presidents salary, which would just barely cover the initial cost. Community manager work pays off, eh?

Infact. Doesn't each term of a presidency 'just' give a million dollar payout?

Probably followed harpers method of skimming the books.

he's also got a bunch of books with his name on them. they've sold millions. there's also the matter of any campaign funds from 08 that may have mysteriously been misplaced.

but yeah, he's probably put a couple million away in some account over the course of his presidency

But wouldn't straight up buying a mansion right after presidency be a bit too obvious?

Yes, he's going to win. Right now we have God on our side because he is extremely fucking pissed more than ever in the entire history of the universe. I have an idea that God wants white people to survive so that we can evolve into a race of people that can communicate with him like never before, and the kikes are trying to fuck with him like the Satanists they are. The kike's final goal would set everything back by millions of years. It wouldn't be the end of all things, but it would be the most monumentally shitty thing to ever happen in the history of reality.

Ever heard the term, "nigger rich?"

ARGGGHH

KILL YOUR FAMILY, KILL YOURSELF, BURN THE HOUSE DOWN

Anything Nazi related is an instant amygdala hijack for normalfags. They've been conditioned to think of it as the Worst Possible Thing.
It's why mothers react to their kids doodling swastikas faster than they do to getting stung by bees.

So do they work and collect welfare under the table? You can't get a mortgage if you're on welfare.

Cheaper insurance

That still implies that the people have connections to property/addresses in California. Colorado insurance isn't that expensive anyways, ask Michigan

This whore cannot win.

Even if the country is too pussy to organize and grab their rifles I could see a great many otherwise lawful citizens completely abandoning following the law if that shit came to pass. Maybe not right away but after a year or so of it being obvious that living a good and legal life is no longer feasible…. Even the less extreme of us would be atleast considering doing some wet work.

Its quite the quandary… Trump makes everything great again and everything improves quite a bit for everyone or Hillary gets in and the world gets to see what a desperate American Right Wing Death Squad looks like.

Either way the path to glory is not closed.

Of course that is making the assumption that they steal it from Trump and we just roll over and take it.

THIS

Actually user he is leasing it, wonder what the rent will be?

Every time king nigger tries to gun grab, gun stocks skyrocket. If he invested his portfolio in firearm stocks he could easily turn his presidential salary into many more millions of dollars, and trading on presidential insider knowledge and then laundering the money through a various dummy corps and dark money channels is of trivial difficulty. From his meetings with Yellen he is probably knowledgeable about the impending economic doom from constant ZIRP and QE, lucrative short positions can be taken.

Fuck off with your accelerationist nonsense, accelerationism is working very well for Sweden, isn't it? Accelerationism is a facade for defeatism, and defeatism is never justified under any circumstance whatsoever.

why doesnt obama want aca for undocumented refugees

It's ogre. Trump is going to beat her like a red-headed stepchild in the general.

what, as a descriptor for the absolute slaughter of hillary clinton in the debates?

I was saying it'd be easier to elect Trump, dumbass

I should be good, considering my local gift shop sells Confederate flag merch and swastika pins

I know anons are going to shit on us for this, but I kind of want to see it happen too, just to watch things burn. Good thing I never get dubs and this won't happen.

Them dubs demand it. Check'em.

Greatest screenshot ever

too bad it's taken on windows and you're using shitty goddamn chrome.

autism aside, yes kekmao m8

please Hillary,
please win the office,
I don't want America to be the shining beacon of hope and prosperity which it will be under President Trump

please win Hillary, I want to continue making fun of Amerifats as they become browner,fatter, and more third world

I talked to this backpacker girl from Cali who lives in a richer part of the state and she said that they spent tens of thousands on security systems and have panic button next to her bed.She didn't belive that i dont lock my door in eastern europe

A bit off topic but here is a massive redpill on Michael Savage. Well, Michael Weiner. Remember not to trust him.

He wants high capacity drums banned. Thinks the idea of a revolution is crazy talk, so no need to have weapons that would arm such a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=qEl34pBJLEk

You beat me to it
Jesus christ
Its like hes a fucking NORMIE

FUCKING GITGUD

You're not only compromising yourself, you're compromising all of us. Get out.

but chrome is the best broiwser fam

Your browser is shit and you are shit
Dont go to tech, theyll shit in your ass and give you constipation so fucking fast

Nigger I installed Gentoo, and I have multiple years of experience in Linux. I give Holla Forums tech support.

but I still haven't found a better browser than chrome, firecucks is out of the question, and all those chrome spin-offs just look like they're spying for other parties instead of Jewgle.

just fucking cuck my shit up nigger

You dont know a goddamn thing you fucking faggot, or you wouldn't be using a fuckin shit jewgle chrome OR wincucks 10

You sound like some goddamn shitstain from commiefornia

Maybe you're a fucking retard, but I'm a hohol living in america, what would i know

You imbecile, I'm not the fag with Windows 10, can you even see IDs you massive cuck?

that screenshot isn't mine

You were probably so ashamed of yourself you switched IP you gigantic faggot

nice damagecontrol
but no
I'm not him.

if we fall who do you thinks gonna bail you cucks out

Cunton has gone full retard.

Just what the hell kind of tragedy happened in her life, were she touched in strange places by a kiddydiddler as a toddler, daddy didnt give her enough hugs, what the fuck?!

Probably not considering how she defended a guilty man who raped a 12 year old girl and went on to laugh about it. Seems like that kind of thing would trigger her if she had that kind of trauma.

She's a sociopath, user.

Got cucked and probably pozzed by Bill.

if you did you would at least use chromium instead of chrome faggot

but
qupzilla.com/
github.com/The-Compiler/qutebrowser
are nice, too bad that still no script blocking for them

All roads lead to the pendulum reversing. Ask me how many fucks I give. My aunt owns 5 acres of nowhere on the other side of the state…Me and raifu can make a comfy outpost. Either way, I win.

BUILD A WALL
MAKE IT TALL
MEXICO WILL FUND IT ALL

There is no escape from the botnet, fam. Even Firecucks is botnet.
but yeah, I use chrome. I'm too lazy to find the chromium install for Wangblows

also
kek

Fuck nigger, even I don't believe you. Do you live in one of those peaceful villages where everyone knows everyone? Even then I'd lock my door.

That only works if they managed to take the guns. You didn't let them take your gun, did you, friend?

The constitution was written with this in mind. We ought to stop wiping our asses with it. The government CAN NOT overwrite a right promised in the constitution unless they make it into a damned amendment, and even that isn't 100%. The commiefornia and jew york gun bans are unconstitutional and if you listen to them you're a CUCK who willingly relinquishes your rights. At the very least, MOVE somewhere with gun rights and support those rights, so we have a last bastion of salvation. Commiefornia can issue all the bans they want, and a few states over they're still going to be exercising their rights.

Molon labe.

No one is just gonna let you have rights because you made a good argument for it. The founders knew this. We have forgotten. That's the entire purpose of the second amendment–you always have to fight to retain your rights. A tyrant cares not about a piece of paper.

If this cunt wins, I win the lifetime right of calling americans Huge Cucks by default. I'm really sorry but it's how it is.

If she wins, you will be next Sweden or worse. Good luck.
You have a chance out with Trump, if you miss that, forever cucks.

Actually link was inspired on Crusaders/Knights Templar/Hospitaller and Gannon on a Caliph.

Either she loses.

Or she dies.

Good move clinton. Real good move.

except that chrome is closed source, while chromium is open source, so more eye (devs of other projects using it, like iridium etc.) are looking through it

true, that is why you need to edit about:config

he is a faggot commie about social issues, but absolutely right about software issues software space is the only place where communism actually works, because there is infinite number of resources, that can be freely shared, also he is a Holla Forums mascot

nice digits.

True. However, that doesn't mean Chromium is exploit-free, the Jews have placed backdoors in open-source software again and again, and many times, it takes a LOOONG while for it to be discovered, and even when it is, there are probably 10 other backdoors awaiting discovery.

Chrome certainly puts me closer to their hands but at least i get a dank pdf reader and flash that I never use

yeah, firecucks is dead.

Yeah, he's a faggot pedophile who has "nasal sex with plants," but his views on software are mostly right, yes.
except he demands that people work for free for him, he has never installed Linux because someone else does it for him, he is unclean and filthy, etc.

Well guess this is your last chance Murrifats, if Clinton gets elected Mexicans will swarm over the border, and by the time the next election arrives they'll have 10-20mil new democrat voters.

Where the fuck in eastern europe do you even live? In my experience, even if you live in a small village like me where you know most people, there os usually some small gypsy settlements at the edge of town, They usually go around the village knocking at doors to scout if someone is at home, if someone opens then they just beg, if not then it's go time for them.

She has to be at least a sociopath or a full blown psycho. You can tell from the eyes when she speaks. You can tell dude.

You are a fucking liar dude.

For people interested in safer alternatives to firefox and chrome try PaleMoon or IceCat

tried it, 80% of websites are broken

yes, use rebranded firecucks goy!

If this cunt wins where the fuck can I move to to avoid getting murdered by shitskins? Free speech is also a preferable condition so I can continue to say the word "nigger" on the internet without going to prison.

A small village yes and i do have a (old) shepherd dog.We have no gipsies and only a few families in nearby villages but they know if they push their luck their houses will burn down.
These are traditional gipsies, they are not involved with drugs or prostitution etc
I can't remember the last time i used my key to lock the door.

Shill 101 guys cmon
filter and move on

kek, I'll heil that for a dollar

Thats terrible? In many countries in Europe, you can´t any kind of firearm unless you have proof of hunting or attending some shooting club for 2 years. Even then you wait upto a year for the gun permit.

they started talking about Holla Forums stuff user
I couldn't resist revealing my powerlevel
I never actually used Holla Forums, mostly used the /g/entoo board

MUH MURICAN EXCEPTIONALISM

No. Don't fight eachother user. America isn't gonna lose this election but even if not we can't fight eachother anymore >Hurrrr sweden is full of cucksss durrr now I feel better
You are the ultimate cuck for falling for such an obvious Jewish trick.

No. Don't fight eachother user. America isn't gonna lose this election but even if not we can't fight eachother anymore >Hurrrr sweden is full of cucksss durrr now I feel better
You are the ultimate cuck for falling for such an obvious Jewish trick.

That's just how it is. You know this. You can't stop it. That's the reality of the situation.

I have always been right.

Everyone Hates Everyone. Nobody can ever be united. The Trolls Have Won.

Ashes and Echoes

Commiefornia here. Granted, that's about the most firepower we're legally allowed to have here, but I'm with you brother.

Autoimmune disease is scary. Not even 60 years ago I'd be blind in both eyes right now from iritis if not for steroid eye drops. Realizing that you are unfit for life sucks.

By the way, PaleMoon works just fine. It's just Firefox without the bullshit.

She's going to drop dead from a stroke before the election. She can't keep up with Trump's strength and stamina.

2017: "Hillary Clinton, the new President of the US gets shot. The country in unity cheers and 4 states away Bill Clinton is heard laughing like a hyena."

I guess getting laughed at once wasn't enough for defeatist losers like you.

South america usually has really shitty laws but that is mitigated by how weak and ineffective central government is, Brazil is only shitty in Rio and San Paulo, Porto Alegre and other population centers to the south are as much as 50 percent German, Austrian, Spanish, etc. and (((coincidentally))) they have strong economies with little crime unlike most places in Brazil. There are legitimately good places to live in South America if you choose carefully. Singapore is a good nation also.

If I'm reading you correctly: Colorado's flirtation with the Bull inspired Red and Purple states to reaffirm their commitment to the 2nd amendment?

Huge if true

Oh god I remember this person just from your description of him.

He was the guy posting Limp Bizkit videos right?

Limp Bizkit is almost nostalgiac for me

*nostalgic

Bump1