New interview from ZimZam

I know the oldfags from halfchan Holla Forums remember the good times during the Zimmerman trial. We also know that those people are no longer there and migrated here at some point.

Anyhow, here is a new interview from our old friend ZimZam.

Looks like the haters got to the video first. He goes in on Hillary and Black Lives Matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=EE6JPaiNu98

People who watched the Zimmerman trial from Holla Forums are oldfags now?

it was like 4 years ago.

We all know Zimmerman knows of Holla Forums and it definitely changed his views, as we were some of his strongest supporters.

Also, I just noticed Zimmerman says towards the end that Nazis killed hundreds of thousands of people. (no 6 million) Very subtle.

anybody remember the Trayboon Martin RIP Facebook situation back then? A Holla Forums member made a RIP Trayvon Martin page got tens of thosands of likes then changed it into RIP Trayboon and started posting great Holla Forums memes.

all the rage and triggering.

The whole Trayvon situation is what started all this black lives bullshit

Fam I have a question;

Can one flimflam George Zimmerman?

Oh boy, time to mine some lefty salt on jewtube.

Come on, user. You know the answer.

GZ is kind of a fag for this.

Oh yeah, right. I should have known that.

Goddamn it i'v been here since 2007 and I feel like an eternal newfag.

Fuck you guys

It's okay newfriend. Those triple dubs save you.

Who taught you how to count?!

Is it too late to redo there Ghostbusters video from their hospital? Replace the dying kid with him and see if anyone notices.

I never cared for GZ in the first place, I was just there for the wild ride. He did a good job removing Trayvon from the streets though

This was a better case than OJ or Rodney Kang

Negro, please. It was nowhere near OJ.

But the ZimZam won the day and it was a win for the good guys. Were there any negro riots post-victory?

Nigger hating God the one TRUE God wouldve made that 8's across the board.

Liberia is the fate of niggers. AIDS and child soldiers like they got in the hood is the destiny of the failed first try of the Anunnaki.

You spelled Rodney King wrong faggot

GZ triggered all the commies. Remember that!

ALL THEM!

more crybabies

That last comment: "pure ignorance". Proves what I already suspected, many of them don't know the meaning of the word. Any criticism of (or in this case jokes at the expense of) blacks gets you that automated response.

wow blacks are poor communicators