If the shoe fits

If you made an effort to look less like a gorilla, it might not be a problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're not calling you a gorilla because you're black, we're calling you a gorilla because you're black and you look like a fucking gorilla.

They are truly children.

No, your momma is what you called me.

Niggers, man, not even once

So, twitter raid guys ?

OP GORILLA WARFARE

Patrician humor.

she is a gorilla because her entire shtick is screaming angrily or making extremely inappropriate sexual remarks so other actors in the scene can look awkward

Oh man, that really hurts. She sure showed me.

Holy shit, a talking gorilla!

She's seriously fucking repulsive. Is there anything you can recommend to me (books, documentaries, etc.) about the perversion of beauty and goodness and ow our standards have dropped? There is objectively no way this sheboon is funny, attractive, or overall good. I'm beginning to think she's part of some affront on cosmic order.

Truly.

More like plebian humour.

Reminds me of this one joke

Goddamn.

Also, (((Colin Gorenstein))).

She looks more like a gorilla than a comedian.

God I hate nogs.

Oh damn, If she talks about my momma like that… I might have to go cry about it next time I'm on Seth Meyers.

And then tell everybody that I'm strong, independent, and can handle bantz.

Link?

She should be happy. At least she is being true to the original Ghostbusters by being a talking gorilla.

Wow I'm so deeply shaken.

Koko angry. Did someone take away Koko's kitten?

Ayy, but she does look like a gorilla!

LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING GORILLA

Here's a great documentary about why beauty is important in our daily lives and how the jews ruined it with modern art.

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

STOP

Thanks user. Beauty matters.

Please don't think I'm joking when I ask this.

Is "she" some kind of tranny man?

it's more manly than Brianna Wu and Michelle Obama combined.

>GO

We should stop trolling her! It's too much risk!

No one is calling you a gorilla because you're black, they're calling you a gorilla because you literally resemble a fucking gorilla.

Oh come on Scoob, everyone knows Gorillas cant talk!

it's a skype bot that does shitty photoshops. you have to phrase your questions in a very specific way.

Lets pull that mask off. Oh…

That Warren one is gold.

what a shit tier comeback
destroy this ape

Leslie Jones is the most unevolved "human" I have ever seen in my life, if you don't count aboriginals.

DO NOT ABUSE THE ONI

havent watched much SNL in years, so literally who

y-yo mama!

The fucking nigger in that ghostbusters movie

She has such an ape looking face.

b-but I want to

ruh-roh!

Did she grow up in a black neighborhood? I ask because around here saying that shit will get your ass beat.

Fuck off you dipshit weebs.

Do you even know where you are, boy?

Don't want to be called a gorilla?
then don't look like a gorilla.

No, user, she's all woman.

man, that's just gross.

maybe gross is to kind…. revolting?

Why is Peter Dinklage subjecting himself to this?

Yeah, Holla Forums

She's actually just a modern variation of the mammy archetype. The fat loud black woman trope is old as shit.

YOUR BAIT IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF

Psh, sheboon please.

Even AI thinks you niggers look like base apes.

I guess this is supposed to drum up attention for the new shitty movie? Is Salon being paid for this?

KEK

Serious wit. I see why she's on SNL.

This monkey looks fine though

Gorillas are gentle souls. They don't do that kind of shit.

Well played.

If she accepted the fact she looks like a fuck-ugly gorilla and made fun of it then it would be completely impossible to troll her about it. Call her hideous and she could just say "well yeah". There's nowhere to go from there. But naturally she isn't that smart.

Also it's pretty funny because everybody knows she's fucking ghastly looking and that's why her "promiscuity" schtick is supposed to be "funny". Libcucks laugh at it but they're forbidden from acknowledging why.

better version

You mean plebeian humor?

do asians get offended when people get offended when called a zodiac animal?

I would have to consider aboriginals humans before I could consider them unevolved humans friend.

beautiful

You got me.

But my mom doesn't look like an ape…

I find it very strange that niggers are somehow literally worse than animals.

Animals probably inbreed less.

Contractual obligations to promote GoT.

Would not recommend watching this.

Dinkleg is a cunt, but I'm glad she was clearly wearing underwear when she hugged him. Wouldn't want to risk his shriveled midget dick knocking her up and more of those things breeding.

Not even that. Africans just have shit taste in genes.

They go for huge asses, rather than wide hips, and don't even think about intelligence, though this shit mostly came from what the Jews did to them, in their racial infancy, seeing as they were basically behind every other race, in terms of development.

These are Uruk-Hai. Their armor is thick and their shields broad.

Oh wow, top notch comedy right there, no wonder she's such a successful female comedian

I don't know where the nigger is, but who let the animal up on stage?

My momma isn't gonna care, and neither will I.

Maybe 'cause we don't look like gorillas.

Even chimps, like the real chimps, are entering the stone-age and using and creating stone tools much more often. Hell with how intelligent gorillas are, and how chimp are progressing, you could probably teach them effective survival shit like agriculture.

hell it'd be hilarious if chimps progressed far better than niggers in creating huts and shit and actually became prosperous to the point that niggers only prove they are lesser than chimps.

1. My mother does not look like a gorilla.
2. Are we in 5th grade again?(tbh she probably is mentally)
Every time

jus sayin, thas all

Fucking uppity gorilla

Joke's on her, my mom's dead.

I know people who legitimately find her act on SNL to be hilarious.

Video Blockes in germany.
thank god

it also came right after Tay became racists, I am pretty sure microsoft is teching their new neural network to identify wrongthough by allowing "trolls" to spam their program without the result being made public

If you are using that shitty skype feature you are helping microsoft to make their next bot immune to Holla Forums

If you called people and their mothers monkeys right off the street, your ass will bleed.
t. chink