AUDIO: Glenn Beck, Brad Thor discuss a ‘patriot’ taking out Donald Trump

archive.is/LyLsy

Audio here:

chirb.it/bIBwge

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7O26NYXGYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish a patriot would take out Glenn Beck

So then where's the call-out against Obama? Surely he's overstepped far more times than Trump ever will.

(checked)

Imagine what kind of chaos that would create.

I was talking about this last night actually, when we found out Dylan was getting the death penalty.

Dylan prompting the attack on the battle flag across the south probably contributed to the reason the south was so solidly Trump.

Imagine the fallout.

lets say I wanted to crowd source the home addresses of the extended family of someone like Beck online, who threatens to assassinate the next president of the United States.

youtube.com/watch?v=J7O26NYXGYM

Apparently enforcing immigration laws, and using a President's Constitutional power to halt immigration from any person or group (like muslims) is unconstitutional to Conservatives.

All or nearly all Presidents have overstepped their bounds, but when it's a white Republican who's pushing policies these goons voted for in college, suddenly it's time to kill. If Glenn Beck isn't drinking till he wets his pants every day, we're not working hard enough.

Wow, user, that's really racist. Laws are for conservatives.

He's part of the repucratic clique so that's ok

The world would be a better place if somebody shot Glenn Beck.

He's just a puppet, goy! of course a black man would never actually be complicit :^)

Well Glenn Beck, I'm sure the FBI would very much like to hear more of your "hypothetical" situation of a "patriot" taking out trump.

He fancies himself a libertarian now.
But did not support Ron Paul…

He needs to be in a prison or insane asylum.

I hope he gets another Secret Service visit.

It would be great publicity for him and his dying network. He can also play the victim card for his audience.

Mainstream cuckservatives spend far more time tone-policing the Right than they ever do confronting the Left. Thomas Sowell even advocated a fucking military coup to prevent a Trump presidency.

Alright, my list of honourable blacks just became empty.

All death threats must be treated seriously though.

But I mean hell, even the recent preview for his news network (the short little blip they give during commercials when letting audiences get a brief hearing of the different radio shows) is basically where he and his co-hosts are going into a nonsensical rant about rice being racis and not being able to say white rice without being racis, and then something about blue rice.

It sounds crazed, hurried, scared, and like glenn has lost sight of what he is doing with his own fucking program.

the man does have a record of suffering psychological shit. He is on record of being suicidal.

OKAY, FAGGOTS, WHERE ARE YOUR SCREENSHOTS OF YOUR REPORTS TO THE SECRET SERVICE AND FBI?

tbh it would be pretty funny if Beck killed himself over Trump.

I found that pic funnier than I should have.

What kind of Fucking people are listening to this faggot and taking anything he says seriously at this point? I really can't even fathom that level of detachment.

He has already been visited by the secret service once already over a threat to Trump. This would be #2. I really think he is doing this to get publicity. He already sold his soul to facebook and it really hasn't paid off for him yet. The attention from that was all negative and wore off quickly. Have to keep the eyes on you before people lose interest in your boring and repetitive programming.

Before this happened, he cooked up a story about his daughter have a stroke and having to be out of the office for awhile. He put on his fake story telling voice that you can tell is rehearsed to sound extremely sincere because NO ONE TALKS LIKE THAT WHEN THEY ARE GENUINELY DISTRESSED. There is something wrong with him and he need to be watched.

This threat should be taken seriously like you said. He is getting desperate and it is showing.

Maybe now you'll realize there is no such thing, user.

Kind of like Obama?
Kind of like Bush?
Kind of like Clinton?
Kind of like Bush?

It's bargaining, right?

I'm not that surprised about it. He's the token black for Bill Kristol's National Review crowd, so of course he was going to parrot the "Trump is literally Hitler, Trump will destroy conservatism and the Republican party for the next fifty years…" line

This would be too fucking funny

Isn't he the guy that raped and murdered a young girl back in 1990?

We still have Sleepy Doc.

Sowell showed his cuck colors months ago. Like a month after Trump announced.

Honorable blacks list:
That is my list. It is a very short list but it works for me.

Guys, i know this is funny and all, but dont get too excited, this really isnt unusual, beck's radio show is wannabe shock jock shit, him and his friends are like the baptist version of howard stern.

Cuck. Into the >>>/oven/ with you.

Please, tell me what you have accomplished that makes your opinion worth something faggot.

stay edgy

Didn't Glenn Beck make a threat like this before and get a visit from the SS? Wanna get him in trouble again?

Nice

He did actually, pic related

Wasn't this retard already interviewed by the Secret Service for threats once? Is this dickhead going to serve any jail time for repeated threats like this?

I have no doubt that her advisers have taken that into consideration and make her wear Depends.

Free speech, still i don't agree at all
And like said, they are already feeling defeated, most likely because they are

THIS

DO IT FAGS

I like this guy

YOU MEAN LIKE OBAMA HAS DONE COUNTLESS TIMES BY NOW??

Go stick your head in a wood shredder

Don't forget to tip the FBI, burgers.

Well, shit. I really enjoyed Brad Thor's books. Lots of redpilling. Wasn't suspecting him to be a cuckservative.