Can you still be considered a nationalist despite being not full white?

Can you still be considered a nationalist despite being not full white?
I feel mixed race people such as my self will never have an identity to cling on, albeit if you're say you're Irish/Dutch you can claim white race anytime.
In my personal experience it seems hard to be any type of nationalist although being considered "White" by the concensus of my country I don't feel white.
What are your thoughts on this, any other mutts who share the same feeling?

Other urls found in this thread:

fusion.net/story/236131/canada-to-lift-visa-requirements-for-mexicans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure, if you believe pre-1965 America was ideal and that a return to similar demographics/immigration policies would be desirable.

yes. just don't breed. you wouldn't want to put your children through what you went through, now would you?

Yes, you can. Worst place to ask this question, fam.

He might, mutts have reduced capacity for empathy. No capacity at all if they aren't at least part white.

No. As a mongrel you will have to go to Africa.

That seems so stupid.
I'm not some beta-cuck to not have kids.

Not an argument.
Anyways here's my racial makeup

Not black.

Mexico then.

If you fight along side us and have white DNA, then I think you can join us in the promised land. I think when people finally realize racial differences and begin to move towards segregation again, those who share white DNA and white values will be able to live with us. Their non white DNA will, in time, be diluted.

Obviously that was your father, which is why you're shit-brown instead of a pure European.

Yes, it was an insult.

Again, worst place to ask. The answer to your question is yes. Assuming you're in America, your background is a hard sell, though. You're practically fresh off the boat.

t. +80% white that's been here since the 1600s with injun mixed in for flavor

This discussion is pointless unless you post your 23andme results. Mixed race could mean anything.

this

Anything except that you're white, of course. The only thing out of everything that means anything.

Nah my dad was pretty alpha, i'm reasonably attractive, pretty sure he married because he though all Canadian women were "Whores"

What matters is your social, cultural stance.

Picture this scene. A white family goes to Burger King for a nice lunch. Mother, father, one or two kids. They want to do what they always do, place their nice little order, pay with plastic, sit in a booth, and leave little more than a few crumbs for the cleanup crew. Only they can't do that this time. Why?

Because there's a Mexican family in line ahead of them. Maybe they're well off, maybe they went to school and got great jobs, maybe they're in the middle class and deservedly so. But it never fails, they have six goddamn kids with them. The white family now has to wait 20 minutes for their food, and while they eat, they have to listen to the hyperactive screaming little wetbacks shriek and throw food. And when the Mexican family leaves, it's like their table was fucking carpet bombed. It looks like the third world ditch they crawled out of to come to America.

Race is one thing, but culture matters too. Our society is set up a certain way, with certain lifestyle choices expected of the populace for everything to run smoothly. Drive a certain way, keep your lawn a certain way, have a certain sized family, even the way you walk on the sidewalk to avoid getting in other people's ways. You may be a good person and you may be white enough, but if you do not adopt OUR culture, get the fuck out and go back to the squalor that your culture has turned your country to.

Never got around to doing that, I'm thinking of doing it, i'm sure i'm over 70% white but I don't think there is a set threshold of people being white in the alt-right and other types of right wing patriotism.

You know the truth I'll assume and that's the more important thing. Your cognitive abilities are what will set you a part and Ill work beside anyone who fights for the truth.

We've been over this, Holla Forums. Look at your skin. If it's not white, please leave using the red 'X' in the corner of your screen.

Immigrant from Communist Yugoslavia, had to deal with a lot of commie Serbs and his own countrymen.

This so much.
My mexican family almost hated well… Mexicans.
They thought they were rowdy and unclean, I remember my father telling me when I didn't clean my room, "Do you act like a dirty Mexican" I thought that was really "Racist" and rude (Keep in mind I was very liberal as a child)
I kinda found out there is no distinct Mexican culture.
It's practically divided between actual ethnic groups and region.
My mothers family was athiest and didn't really give a shit but do there job.
I know some Mexicans who are so fucking loud and disgusting i'm almost ashamed to say I'm mexican.

MUH CIVIC NATIONALISM

Eh, i'm lighter then most Italians I know, have light hair and green eyes.
I could be considered white in North America but I doubt in countries such as Norway and Poland I would be considered "White"

ALRIGHT NOW LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YA, LADS

Are your eyes any shade of Blue and or Green? No? Then you're not white. Fuck off.

Can i stay?

Yes op it is ok, just don't pollute any gene pools

I justt oppose the universal poisoners of all human peoples, i wish i could be liberal (by my definition) but somebody has got to stop this nihilistic death cult.

They actually are Green but I have tan skin.
This is a predicament :^)
Also that's a shitty thing to say…
So pic related is white lmao alright.

Or super extra special like me, with light grey and central heterochromia light brown.

Das a pretty eye.

She is not pure,but i would take her over southern europeans and arabs.

White women are the hottest though anyways won't I dilute my native genes with another pure white woman?

Not my fault I was born mixed.

That's… really fucking stupid.

nationalism makes no requirement on race. you're confusing it with ethnic nationalism which makes a demand on race.

Like in all things in life especially in political matters there will always be positive and negative outliers on the end of both political spectrums. The key is intelligence. That is the gate no savage can overcome and when combined with courage and the wisdom to see an ally but persecute the foe that's when we shall win.

Why?
She has fair skin,green eyes and light hair.How many generations will it take to clean the dna of an arab or a southern euro with brown eyes,brown hair and brown skin?

This is how they D&C.

She has a sub-saharan skullshape.
Her herself is mostly white, but starting off from a black would take multiple generations to dilute.

So you agree with what i initially posted.

Kind of, Meds and Arabs usually have Caucasoid skulls and you're kids futher down would look more of a pure white.
Kids with her even being 100% white could still result in her prominent skull shape.

I'm mixed race as well, OP. Black and white. My mothers(white) side is Scottish. I have no clue about the black side.

It sucks being a mutt. I've never really had many close black friends because I just don't mesh well with them (Besides the one's that "act white"). In fact, I'd say blacks are more exclusive than whites are, despite what the MSM will tell you. And all of my white friends just consider me the "black friend" of the group…which is retarded because I'm not black. Not anymore than I'm white.

I'm American, and I have a strong sense of Nationalism. By that I mean I think any race should be able to have their in-group preferences and have the choice to grow and prosper (or not) with and within their own group.

As far as having kids go. I've basically decided I'll probably marry a Latina/Hispanic woman. People usually think I'm that (or Indian) when they first meet me, so I imagine our children will look pretty Hispanic. Then at least my kids won't have to worry much about "fitting in" with a group.

Are you fucking retarded? I'd take an average south european before that nigger spawn, the sub-Saharan nigger features are so clear on her. Do i need to remind you that Sub-Saharan niggers have one of the lowest fucking IQ of humanity? The only dumber sacks of shit are the Australian abbos.

This

You're a good guy

Hop aboard Mein Neger, it was never going to be a clean break for us anyways.

She can come to, 1-2 generations tops away from perfection.

holy fuck you should hang yourself in your family tree and do the world a favor

and right on cue… holy shit what a shit family tree

.t Serb

He's half black, he's not fucking a white women.
Good in my standards

Not an argument.

Of course you can be a nationalist without being white; nationalism is just a belief in independent nations, and there are plenty of non-white nations in existence. Japanese, Nigerians, and literally every other ethnicity in existence belong to some kind of nation. Even hybrid ethnicities can form nations in some circumstances: a very old example is Ethiopia, which is basically a nation of African/Arab hybrids. A new one is Mexico, which is largely Spanish/native American.

Are you fucking autistic?

Jesus Christ you're cringey.

You deserve a lot of credit for being this self-aware. I hope you succeed and make a good father someday.

You should be fine. If you marry right, the white recessive traits should come back.

If you have east asian genes then you're always welcome in this side of the pacific if you ever feel to join us.

That's what I'm thinking.
I have light skin but green eyes and dirty blonde hair.

You can always go back to Mehico which is already monrelized beyond recognition.

To be honest kikes and hating Serbs aside this doesn't seem particularly non-White. Single blood rule though.
>>>/mexico/

I'm confused… What?

The Mexican people, long ago, actually had good intelligence. Montezuma learned a language in less than a month. Tenochtitlan was the 6th largest city in the world at their height.

Then the Spaniards racemixed and wiped out both groups adaptive recessive traits, and they still have not fully recovered.

You can be a nationalist. Anyone can be a nationalist, except niggers, because they can't into higher thinking.

You just can't be a white nationalist, OP.

Is there any article or actual proof where I can read on this?

You'll need to go back to Mexico.

That makes you a nationalist for whatever group you belong to, such as white, black, brown, yellow, etc.

Just go to DF. The beheadings are mostly near the border towns and states.

That just creates more beaners in the long run and lessens the number of whites.

Mixed race have it bad now, but just wait. Racial awareness is still in its infancy, is coming on like a train. People of mixed race will have it even worse in the decades to come. Not the best position to be in for you. Sucks to be you.

She's not white but I wouldn't kick her out of the ethnostate if she genuinely wanted to be there and upheld the ideals like said.

Especially since the leaders of all the various marxist anti-white organizations just happen to be coffee colored mystery meat pieces of shit, who have just desserts coming in the decades to come. Whites need to recognize the prevalence of these mulatto pieces of shit at the head of these various kike funded organizations.

I don't know if that's mezito or cazito
My grandfather on my "Mexican side"
Was pure french.

That thing looks fucking disgusting please don't post that here.

FUCK OFF CIVIC NATIONALIST. YOUR RETARDED MULTIRACIAL PIPE DREAM WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

AMERICA IS A WHITE REPUBLIC FOUNDED BY WHITE PEOPLE FOR WHITE PEOPLE. EVERYTHING ABOUT AMERICA IN ITS VERY ESSENCE IS EUROPEAN. NON-WHITES, NO MATTER HOW LONG THEY'VE LIVED HERE, CAN EVER CLAIM THE TITLE OF "AMERICAN". INCORPORATING ANY NON-WHITES INTO THE DEFINITION OF AMERICAN INHERENTLY DILUTES AND ULTIMATELY DESTROYS THE DEFINING RACIAL ELEMENT IN THIS NATION.

Native Americans have never been part of the definition of "American". They played no part in building or defining this nation. They are as foreign to "America" as a nation and idea as any chink, arab, or nigger.

No, since the inner happiness of mixed races is wrecked for eternity.

You conquered there land.
Same way niggers,beanos and chinks will conquer your own.

Just fuck my shit up. Thanks a lot, mom.

and? What's your point? My argument still stands true. Natives are as much a part the definition of "American" as any arab, mexishit, or chinese fresh off the boat. They were a conquered people over who's land we built a great nation.

Thems the breaks. Just make sure you blame all of the mulatto agitators and not those roping you when the day comes, boy.

Tough talk for someone that will never do anything in real life lol.

Arr same.

I'm going to have to agree here. Because of the bell curve and all.

Which is why dudes like Ben Carson slip through the cracks of their unsavory race and can become decent citizens.

But at the end of the day the race question is the same as the woman question: Is it that they are unwilling or unable to assimilate?

If they are unwilling: They have to go back.
If they are unable: They have to go back.

It really sucks for the 10% of folks who are both willing and able. But they are in such a minority that it's just not worth it the social strain on the rest of us.

You can be a nationalist of your own non-white nation state.

In fact a lot of the problems today would not be if shitskins from the third world just stayed home and tried to improve their country like generations of their ancestors, instead of running away from their problems to a different country.

The problem is not even so much immigration from people genuinely incompatible with their home culture, who want to immigrate and westernize (again as was the case pre-WW2 in the US). It is people who want to come to your country, accumulate money, then go back and export that wealth. Of course your national economy loses out on this deal, you have essentially been parasitised by that country. The other big problem is people who come into a country, refuse to immigrate, form ghettos and pursue aggressive, selfish political activism that upholds their own interest above everyone else (eg. mudslimes).

So does mine.
You get fucked the same way you fucked the Natives.

Culture comes from genetics. It comes from inside.

Should have said

The fact that people immigrate here and insist on staying with their own in large ghettos or sections of a city supports the fact that people both want and need to be with their own race.

The fact that liberal whites can be convinced otherwise is laughable. But that's what 60 years of indoctrination will do to you.

When you have large pools of migrants, that's when it gets bad for the host country.

It sickens me when 2nd and 3rd generation Mexicunts are waving Tacostan flags at political rallies. There is no place for that in America.

The more I learn the more I know this to be true.

Because it's either that or there is an ebil white man that's going around oppressing everyone globally… which is the liberal narrative.

Yes and if europe gets taken over it's no longer "european" get it?

all non-whites have to go back because they are, by the very nature of their race, unable to assimilate into a European society without diluting and degrading its innate Europeanness

No. This is a very big issue. See above.

What are you even bullshitting about? None of what you've said refutes my argument, so your "point" is completely void. Yes. If we get completely subsumed as a race then whatever nation comes after us will be as foreign to whites as America is to non-whites. I don't see what exactly you're trying to prove.

To add onto this, and again reiterate, culture and race are inseparable. Culture does not exist in a vacuum separate from race. Culture springs directly from a race and is wholly defined by it. Western culture, and as a subset of that American culture, has been built and defined by White Europeans since the beginning, and is a construct of white western society. ANY amount of non-whites are FOREVER foreigners, no matter how long they've lived here, out of the virtue of belonging to a race that played no part in building or defining this society. Their presence inherently degrades our European identity as soon as they try to incorporate themselves into the definition of our nation. Where's the end point if even one chink can be considered "American"? By incorporating any foreign races into the definition of your nationality, you are signalling to the world that your race is unimportant and comes secondary to the nationality itself. This is a dangerous and evidently self-destructive combination

If I can kick your ass in life and get a high paying job and succeed without using benefits and get a waifu then by right of nature and evolution I deserve to be around.

T. Same race as Elliot Roger.
who was actually half asian

1 Frenchman and a whole lot of beaners doesn't make you a non-beaner

besides that just fuck a aryan girl to be white for your kids.

it doesn't work that way

genes stay despite the child looking white

He should really find out of you have native blood in your ancestry.

But anyways, what said, there are racial differences and it strongly affects culture. I think your place is probably Brazil or Venezuela to be honest.

What a terrible idea

I think you mean pre 1913

I am dating a Swedish-German chick
She's got blonde hair and blue eyes so if I go through with it my kids will be pretty white.

Beanos have white blood as well
No one in my family was a indio.

That's honestly not going to happen man.

You're no better than the rest of the niggers and mexishits. Can't keep your dick in your pants and stop yourself from muddying more white genes, can you?

If you even cares about nationalism in the slightest, you'd tell your girlfriend the importance of preserving ones race, and terminate your relationship.

Jesus Christ your cringey as fuck.
Anyways you'd prefer a nigger over me fucking her?

Shit thread and even shittier responses.

You people forgot about the major point Holla Forums has, and politics have in general. They have the duty to manage the population as best as possible, providing the best possible enviroment to everyone, ensuring a future and preserving the past.

What we're experiencing now is the destruction of the past of the single, most creative and powerful race trough invasion and outbreeding with lesser races.
These events are overshadowing the original purpose of this place, which was discussing a way to bring back humanity into a glorious state, and is replacing it with mindless hatred towards anyone that's not white.
This is the same behaviour of chicken forced to live together in a small cage biting each other due to disconfort and rage, it has no point, they should instead work together to attempt leaving that cage.
EVERYONE in their able mind, able to work towards the goal of reestablishing the equilibrium, territory and health of all races, should be welcome to the main cause, even mixed people, which belong to no race, have a say in the matter: there's no better judge than someone with an external view on the matter.
Also there's no point in discussing a mixed guy's intelligence or ability, as genetic recombination can give to the lucky few, the mental the traits of the race with the higher function.
And that's why this imageboard is anonymous, it doesn't matter what race you belong to, as long as you work to bring back order, and in these particular time, help the avarage white male population recover its mind stolen by the big hook nosed man behind the courtain.

destruction of the past, present and future*

Agree for the most part.

Cringey for you to not fuck up the genes of more white people after explicitly stating how horrible it is for you? Yeah, fuck off, you rootless half-breed.

How did you get this from what I said? I'd rather neither a nigger OR you fuck her. is >muh dik getting in the way of your thinking capabilities?

of course you'd agree. You're trying your best to shift the subject off the fact that you're not white, and ultimately do not belong in a white nation.

And you're trying to discourage any possible help towards your cause.

1 drop rule

Canada is full of chinks and poo's.
America is 62% white.
But nah let's just leave the Jew alone :^)

Oh well, i'm not gonna change my relationship because of some neckbeard, completely preposterous.

More like 79%

If no one in your family is indio why do you call yourself mixed race?

ITS NOT CALLED THE 79% RULE

Also what is it with shitskins thinking Jews are white?

People were prob indios wayyy back in the tree.
Most people on my mex side are lighter complexion then even me.
Most are indios with cazitos thrown in there.

Memelord.

Do you think there will be anyone pure in the arc of 50 years if this trend is not reverted?

In desperate time, desperate measure, 1 drop rule, agreed, but it doesn't make them your enemy, it just doesn't make them your race.

Why dont you have kids with a black women?

What trend? Despite what the media tells you there really isn't that much race mixing and its only done by trashy whites unless its with Asians of course

What makes you think we should get help from non-whites? The moment we try and get help from them, they'll try to bargain for their right to stay in our nations. No non-white will agree to a solution that is negative for them (i.e. deporting them to a shittier non-white country)

I can be against both Jews and non-whites being in my nation, you fuckwit. Ignoring one without the other will result in national suicide either way.

of course the mongrel would you to promote other mongrels to be considered "white" so he can guarantee himself a foothold in our nation

All non-whites are inherently an "enemy" on some level at least, based on the fact that being non-whites, they have a vested interest in securing themselves a right to stay in our nation. Try and find any mongrel or non-white who'd agree to deportation.

Even black men don't want black women.

I'm in cucknada.
Foothold in a nation?
Dude what are you talking about?

Still doesn't make them enemy.

After whites there comes asians, after asians there come arab and indian, and then negro.
In the end everyone loses.

Because immigration doesn't happen with closed borders, and with mixed race? The damage is already done, depending on your regime, you will have to reabsorb them or eliminate them.

Never said it did, doesn't make them my friend either. And after reading all of OPs posts I understand why I don't have any spic friends.

I can get into the alt-right but this white supremacy doesn't do anything for anyone.
When you exclude people who hold your own views you turn them away.
Half the whites in America are already cucked, you're gonna push away a dude whose practically majority white.

The enemy of your enemy.
This is a war of ideology that's materializing into genocide.
If that spic guy or that nigger shares your very same views, turning them down or away, would just give you an extra reason to detatch from your idea.

Also kind of on- topic, do you remember when israel paid 5000$ for niggers leaving their country? Well for those wondering how to deport people today, the best way to do so, is giving them an incentive to leave, like private programs for foreign employment and this kind of stuff.

Ya, spic poster are probably the most annoying ones on here. They all act like they are on board with the nationalism stuff but as you keep talking to them you slowly realize why Latin American countries are shit holes, except for the ones like Argentina which is mostly pure European. It's a sad story. They want to be a part of it but there is just something off about them. I think its best if we just lie to them and make them feel like they are a part of it anyway.

Having more non whites sharing the same views doesnt even help. There is nothing they can even do.

Everyone does everything in their power for their views if they are not cucked (i love word abuse meme) .

I'm also Canadian. What's your point?

I'm talking about in the hypothetical future nation that would inevitably arise enough whites waking up. I wouldn't want any non-whites feeling they had a right to stay.

No. You've just given me these two options because you don't want to entertain the idea that we could deport non-whites. Western civilisation is the expression of the White Race, and I intend to maintain our racial purity as best as possible.

Taco-user please. Just stick to Mexican women and fight for your own race against the cartels and merchants.

:^)
Chinks and pajeets will take our jobs and you are angry with me, your don't seem very smart bud.

fusion.net/story/236131/canada-to-lift-visa-requirements-for-mexicans/

Taco is spreading North.

I already have white genes…
Why shouldn't I dilute my remaining native genes?

Isn't it true? Immigration doesn't happen with closed borders, first and further generation immigrants could easily be deported as above.
A little more realistic for today's standard don't you think?

For the mixed ones? They wouldn't integrate, if not deported as children. It's the fault of the parents if they happen, either punish the perpetrators with exile or reabsorb the damage.
In either case there could be problems, specially if the country you'd have to send these people back had the same policy.

Your white genes are already diluted by being a mixed race beaner. The only thing you'd accomplish by breeding with an actual white woman is creating more mixed breed mongrels at the expense of what could have been more white children. The best thing you could hope to accomplish is fighting to make your homeland of Mexico a better place.

Let me kind of explain this to you.
I'm the most "Mexican" out of the 4 kids.
Two of my sisters are pale as an Irishmen with blue eyes and always get told that they look Irish or Polish
My other sister gets Spanish or Italian
I get Italian,Arab,Brazilian and sometimes funnily enough Serbian.
Fact is most of my family looks white, acts white and have money like whites :)
I'm just quite dark ever darker then my mexican counterparts.
I guess I got the gene where i'm darker.
Looks good on tan skin tbqh familia

I don't have to like either of you being here. Stop making false dichotomies.

Why should this be any of our concern? My interests lie in preserving the white race and our national integrity. Non-whites and mixed-races are all inherently a threat to this in the ways I've already described.

If we send them back, their problems will be gone in one generation when they are reabsorbed into their race's culture. If they remain here, they are forever a foreigner living in a white nation where they don't truly belong. Their mixed-race status also makes them a threat to our racial integrity if they were to interbreed with other whites.

They all must go.

It sounds like your all just beaners in denial. There are plenty of blacks that act white, but that'll never make them white. You're free to play pretend all you want. I'm also sure your siblings look like potato-filled tacos, but in the end, they're still tacos. Think what you will, but no one can change their genetics and diluting actual whites with your blood will only aid in the genocide of the white race.

I'd actually be willing to bet my sisters look more white then you.
Actual fucking money bro.
Do you have brown eyes?
How fair is your skin?

""""Integrated""""" Canadians especially the whites one are the most fucking liberal pieces of shit on earth.
You're in the minority ideology.

Look, your scenario was already tried out in South America. It did not work out.

This, except, it doesnt really hurt whites. It makes it harder to form a white nation but whites will just rule over the mixed population as usual in these situations.

Only whites are Canadians in the first place

I'd be willing to ally with a liberal white any day over a conservative mongrel if it meant the survival of my race is ensured.

We can only have a zero-tolerance policy or else more non-whites will try to grab a piece of the pie through the cracks we create. All non-whites need to go. No exceptions.

Your downfall, I wont associate your views on my views on the alt-right.
By the way the White Liberal wants to destroy the white race.
You can't even see that now.

I'm curious if your taco-sisters are this defensive? It's to be expected of the lesser races, so I won't hold it against you, taco-user.

Multiculturalism is a failure and only harms humanity.
That's reason enough to avoid mixing and the taco-user and his family should stick to other tacos.

It's easier to change their views over time than to change their inferior changes. Thus white liberals will always be better for the white race than mongrels. Having said that, liberals generally get more conservative as time goes on unless they go full comie.

TYT is so fucking young
Hilary supporters are sooo fucking young
Jheez your delusional.

Well I fucked another whites genes
Atleast the kids will be white lel.

It sounds like your taco-mind has overloaded. No need to be so defensive, taco-user.
They'll just end up beaners who are as just as confused as you are. The only thing you've managed to do is damn them as well. I'd say I'm surprised, but your behavior is to be expected of the lesser races.

Its not about how white you look. The swarthiest Anglo is still pure European.

See what happens folks? The beaner breaks down whenever you point out the facts, they will self destruct and cause damage to those around him.

Fuck off with your labels, then. I don't need to ally with mongrels, in fact. The only way I'd ever ally with you is if you had intentions on returning to Mexico after all was said and done. This obviously isn't the case, and that is why I view you as a threat to white survival.

Of course I can see that. My point was that I would rather ally with a white person regardless of their political views IF IT GUARANTEED MY RACE'S SURVIVAL. I can convince a liberal white that he has been fooled and show him the light. I cannot convince a non-white that fighting for white interests is, in any way, favourable for them. They have a vested interest in seeing further non-white immigration occurr after all.

Likewise, I would also ally with a non-white if it guaranteed my race's survival (such as them agreeing to leaving the nation after the conflict was over) because it shows me that they genuinely care about the white nationalist cause. You seem to be trying to pedal some half-baked civic nationalism, which I don't want to take in part in or validate.

I'm going sleep my white brethren.
I think i'm white enough in my book and so does the government of Canada and all my colleagues.
Kids will be white as well.
I'm fine and set for life.
Also my beaner side and my brothers down south will soon overflood America and colonnize the niggers and whites.
My kids will thank me when this happens so will my generations after them, the day of the rope will be done by latinos, killing whites and blacks.
Hopefully they'll be "Mexican" enough to survive.

It didn't take long for the beaner to show his hand. Enjoy your siesta in Canada, maple-taco.

I predicted it exactly>>6117279

non-whites always show their true intentions in the end. They try to play themselves up as "allies", but just like any non-white, they really just want to usurp and uproot whites in our own nations.

You're all just scum. Not because you colonise our nations and spit on our race, but because you do so under the guise of being "allies". At least be honest in your intentions, you fucking mongrel.

Black/white/Hispanic mutt reporting in. Use your race against the Left as often as possible, and make a point of never reproducing (unless you just have good genes and your mix isn't that bad).

That being said, don't be a beta who takes shit from anyone, despite whether or not they're white. Don't idealize whites to the point of cucking yourself over them.

Check out Italian-style fascism. They didn't put race on a pedestal the way the Nazis did. Not saying that's good or bad, but it would be healthier for mutts like us to look into that stuff instead of Nazism.

You aren't a bad mix. Try and mix up. Find a Slavic or Castizo (white Hispanic) gf and go from there.

Wrong. Mussolini became heavily racialist over time. Nationalism is inseparable from racialism. Truth remains truth no matter what ideological lens you try to look through. The racial reality that nazism is based off of is still truth and should be followed in order to produce a successful nation.

Mussolini only became heavily racist because of the pressure from Adolf Hitler.
If Mussolini wasn't going to start seeing race as a problem, Hitler would eventually overthrow him and take over Italy himself, as opposed to have Mussolini work alongside him.

Hitler and Mussolini were close friends. I think Mussolini became more racialist over time after realising the truth. Yes, there was pressure from Hitler, but Hitler wasn't twisting Mussolini's arm.

There's a quote from Mussolini where he basically expresses deep concern over the decreasing white birth rates in comparison with foreign races.

A fatal flaw of Mussolini's original ideology was that it didn't include a racialist element. Even though he was the father of Italian Fascism, doesn't mean he was right about everything.

where do you get the family tree template user?

Here.

Yea that's what I was thinking, i'm not changing my life for a bunch of stormfags