OY VEY!!!!!

Trump humiliates the Kike traitor Bill Kristol, servant of Jews and Israel, may he be Shoa'd a thousand times.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RenegadeParty
houston.cbslocal.com/2016/01/29/tito-ortiz-supports-donald-trump-its-just-not-the-mexicans-we-have-to-worry-about-its-the-muslims-its-the-radicals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OY VEY

savage

KRISTOL IS KILL

Destroyed.

Fuck that kike puppet who can't even smile like a human.

REKT
E
K
T

Kristol issued a reply today saying quote "We've never had a candidate like Trump"

BRUTAL KILL

Kristal is a Jew and his father started the NeoCons

Is that Tito Ortiez in the background?

TRUMP WINS
FLAWLESS VICTORY
BRUTALITY

Trips confirm.

Yes.

Checked

related

I got one of those bimbos from earlier to read my bane tweet.
She fucked it up and said the name was Bill Kristol's 3rd Party Twitter Account:
twitter.com/RenegadeParty

Irving Kristol was a Trotskyite

Bill Kristol BTFO

RENEGADES DESERVE THE ROPE

amazing
was it kinsey?

…stereotypical jew, long nose, horrible teeth, ugly, sweaty….

Lmao, there's Tito Ortiz behind Trump.

I'm surprised he's a Trump fan, when he was in the UFC his entrance was always with that US-Mexico flag.

Das a rare Kinsey

kek'd

Tito Ortiz Supports Donald Trump: “It’s Just Not The Mexicans We Have To Worry About. It’s The Muslims, It’s The Radicals”

houston.cbslocal.com/2016/01/29/tito-ortiz-supports-donald-trump-its-just-not-the-mexicans-we-have-to-worry-about-its-the-muslims-its-the-radicals/

"“I’m a Trump guy. I wasn’t in the beginning, of course, I’m Mexican when he said we need to take all the Mexicans out of the United States, well good luck on that one. They’ll find a way to get back here anyways. But in the long run, I think he wants to bring money back to our country and with the debt that we are, I think he has an opportunity to do that.”

John Lopez, who is also Mexican-American, brought up Trump’s proposed wall at the US/Mexico border as a reason he can’t personally support Trump.

“It’s just not Mexicans that we have worry about,” Ortiz responded to Lopez about the border issue in America. “It’s the Muslims, it’s the radicals, that come in that have the opportunity to come in from [Mexico] to our country and do the thing with terrorism that’s hindering our country. We shouldn’t be afraid to walk around and look over our shoulders and some guy has a bomb in his pocket or something stupid."

He still refers to himself as a mexican.

LMAO

Tito was always for America unlike a lot of other spic American fighters. Had that US-Mexico flag as someone else mentioned. Other fighters, say Cain Velasquez, although born and raised in the US and honing his craft in that country, only cares about Mexico and doesn't even have the Spanish to back it up. It was hilarious when he "went home" to Mexico City only to get destroyed by Fabricio Werdum in large part due to the altitude which he wasn't prepared for since he did not want to spend the time required in the country. He got completely cucked by Werdum who not only called him out on the fact that he considers himself Mexican, but also has a significantly better Spanish than him.

Good boy, Cheeto Ortiz. We'll deport him last.

When will Trump do that with Soros? He's caused a lot more shit