Brexit: The Movie

youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

LIVESTREAMS AVAILABLE

BBC One - filmon.com/tv/bbc-one

ITV1 - filmon.com/tv/itv1

Switch to Standard Definition to avoid paying

Important dates, debates and discussions:

Every Thursday at 10.45 p.m. on BBC One - Question Time

9 June 2016 on ITV 1 - Farage vs. Cameron (see youtube.com/watch?v=7Sv2AOQBd_s for example of format)

KNOW THINE ENEMY: The History of the conflict between the UK and the EU

archive.is/pcLjP

LOCAL NEWS

What happens when you're deported to Britain?

archive.is/18ddM

Greece's economic collapse is BRITAIN'S fault and our banks should pay

archive.is/p7qtJ

SAME OLD LEFTIST SHIT: A mural showing Donald Trump kissing Boris Johnson appears in Britain

archive.is/BJboZ

Stronger in Europe tries to be 'with it', gets mocked by fellow kids

archive.is/Utj8n

FROM NATIONAL ACTION TO DIRECT ACTION?: Britain First Target Muslim Elected Officials Including Sadiq Khan In ‘Direct Action Campaign’

archive.is/Bvpb4

WHY DO YOU NOT WANT TO CURE CANCER? Brexit 'could slow access to new medicines and delay cure for cancer'

archive.is/iMPK1

WIMMIN PROVING BY THE DAY THAT THEY HAVE NO PLACE IN POLITICS: Brexit Debate Needs More Women, Fewer Men, Labour’s Harman Says

archive.is/71I6D

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jUDNU
archive.is/kpnB5
archive.is/r5PZP
archive.is/l1Iey
archive.is/cXlDA
archive.is/ZJXXh
archive.is/kabtV
archive.is/h2Weu
archive.is/cmEPW
twitter.com/Nero/with_replies
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4kzu9r/the_men_who_live_as_dogs_were_just_the_same_as/d3j3x86
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4kytxj/bbc_last_whites_of_the_east_end/?sort=top
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/?turnout=60&overallremaing=2&agefactor=1&classfactor=1
yougov.co.uk/news/2016/02/26/analysis-dont-get-too-comfortable-out-campaign-has/
scoobysworkshop.com/all-about-trt/
reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/4l125v/my_grandmother_had_33_abortions/
migrationwatchuk.org/key-topics/population
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36382199
theguardian.com/technology/2016/may/25/yvette-cooper-leads-cross-party-campaign-against-online-abuse
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3609515/Transgender-woman-wins-landmark-discrimination-case-forcing-ferry-firm-remove-words-ladies-gents-toilets-told-use-disabled-loo.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/25/population-surge-to-change-the-face-of-england-forever/
archive.is/oXdJx
bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07czwhx
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/25/exclusive-group-behind-boris-trump-kissing-mural-linked-green-campaign-received-eu-funding/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/25/former-officers-from-britains-military-declare-for-brexit/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/25/brexit-austerity-study-funded-eu-funded-org-lied-eu-funding/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/25/radical-hard-left-momentum-activists-enlisted-to-drum-up-support-for-eu-remain-vote/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/25/europes-first-political-party-migrants-accused-mouthpiece-turkey/
poal.me/6kroys
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-invited-to-brussels-to-check-his-claims-are-in-line-with-reality-by-jean-a7049366.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36382471
twitter.com/jimwaterson/status/734846119755304960
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36378655
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/26/immigration-jumps-by-20000-weeks-before-brexit-vote/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/26/former-british-chambers-commerce-chief-labour-betrayed-working-class-unlimited-eu-immigration/
standard.co.uk/news/london/last-whites-of-the-east-end-bbc-faces-social-media-backlash-over-racist-documentary-on-immigration-a3256261.html
standard.co.uk/news/london/you-re-a-f-disgrace-eddie-izzard-subjected-to-homophobic-tirade-by-fellow-crystal-palace-fan-at-fa-a3256901.html
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/05/26/women-are-responsible-for-half-of-online-abuse-study-finds/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/26/david-camerons-former-strategy-guru-claims-he-would-back-brexit/
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/eu-referendum/eu-referendum-northern-ireland-says-no-to-brexit-34747509.html
frd.li/a60314131f7dfc9e
frd.li/badebc269037c592
frd.li/1c41781b32705266
drive.google.com/file/d/0By5QCFhHtRGLeXAtTnI0YjJIZDA/view
youtube.com/channel/UCajFsJ74oE4zt3sPkOP_81g
twitter.com/MartinSelmayr/status/735716726617182210
express.co.uk/news/uk/673823/Parents-stunned-as-bus-full-of-REFUGEES-arrives-at-school
express.co.uk/news/uk/666454/NHS-EU-killed-off-Brexit-Remain-Leave-referendum-Brussels-European-Union
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3607761/Generals-fight-Brexit-forces-stronger-outside-not-fit-purpose-EU-says-dozen-former-brass.html
stronglifts.com/5x5/#How_long_should_I_rest_between_sets
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-progressives-terrified-of-change-europe-eu-varoufakis-jones-mason
eunavfor.eu/
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2016/may/26/tata-steel-ministers-warned-plan-to-help-sale-could-weaken-pension-protections-for-other-workers?page=with:block-5746e631e4b038ba175e4614#block-5746e631e4b038ba175e4614
youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo&feature=youtu.be
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36271589
arrse.co.uk/community/search/37166415/?q=brexit&o=relevance
themess.net/
themess.net/search?q=eu referendum&searchJSON=
themess.net/search?q=brexit&searchJSON=
express.co.uk/news/world/674020/EU-secret-Brexit-talk-referendum-britain
thecanary.co/2016/05/25/conservative-party-try-block-police-investigation-electoral-fraud-video/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/26/government-funded-group-depicts-brexit-voters-racist-thugs/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/26/hungary-rejects-democracy-equates-mass-migration/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36392084
theregister.co.uk/2008/06/20/chakrabarti_burnham_threat/
bilderbergmeetings.org/
all4shooters.com/en/Shooting/law/EU-gun-ban-LIBE-GENVAL-COREPER/
brexitometer.com/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/26/government-launches-independent-review-sharia-law-part-counter-extremism-strategy/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/26/ukip-mep-blasts-lack-of-border-control-for-rise-in-migrants-in-calais-jungle/
express.co.uk/finance/city/674092/Eurozone-Spain-meltdown-shares-plummet-EU-Spanish-banks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_ballot#Secrecy_vs._reliability
youtu.be/Wr1BRyJVOWY?t=14m25s
theguardian.com/business/2016/may/26/number-of-uk-neets-increases-for-second-consecutive-quarter
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4l67ij/should_the_uk_have_a_national_sorry_day/
independent.ie/irish-news/news/canadian-ambassador-who-took-down-islamic-terrorist-tackles-protester-at-dublin-1916-remembrance-34749014.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wFkkK0uRZZw
filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE WORLD: POLITICS, BREXIT, AND THE RIGHT

TFW THE DUTCH ARE CALLING ON BRITAIN TO LEAD THE FIGHT FOR LIBERATION: Britain 'could liberate Europe again' by voting for Brexit and sparking populist revolution

archive.is/jUDNU

Estonia Foreign Minister: The EU will 'lose a lot' if Britain leaves

FUCK OFF, GLOBALIST

YOU LOOK LIKE SANTA CLAUS

archive.is/kpnB5

Five reasons why the EU would miss Britain

archive.is/r5PZP

TRAGIC DAY FOR THE RIGHT IN AUSTRIA AND POSSIBLY ALL OF EUROPE: Norbert Hofer of the Freedom Part has lost presidential race

archive.is/l1Iey

These are our potential allies on the Continent if Brexit pulls through

archive.is/cXlDA

OTHER NEWS: BELLS AND WHISTLES AND SUNDRY

Christians in UK now outnumbered by Atheists

archive.is/ZJXXh

MOST EXPENSIVE STEEL BATHTUB EVER: Inside Britain's biggest-ever aircraft carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth

archive.is/kabtV

One in four students want Ukip members BANNED from speaking at university events

archive.is/h2Weu

FARMERS' GUNS: Fears ISIS ‘want to carry out door-to-door massacre in UK countryside sparks new rural anti-terror plan'

archive.is/cmEPW

Brit/pol/ is for niggers and Zionists. Just make your own God damned board.

Lad I can't be having that we have an important referendum coming up and divisiveness won't achieve the goal we want

First actual post for RAY

Finished watching Newsnight.
Apparently only a third of those who aren't native British haven't registered to vote.
Not sure if this is good thing or not.

Probably registered by heir imams

Probably a good thing only 11 days left tbh.

7th for AMERICAN POSTERS ARE THE BEST OF THE ENTIRE ANGLOSPHERE=

Isn't this the same evening where Farage and Forehead Cunt "debate" each other? What a pure coincidence…

I like you guys, especially the southerners, but no.

wtf, for some reason I've been thinking it was on the fifth. Just looked at the calendar earlier to see what day it was on. Saw the fifth was a Sunday and was just like, oh ok, not normal but whatever.

add a few more lines why don't you

only a third haven't registered.

template for anti-white ad

fuck, we're fucked.

We are still a major majority UK wise so I don't think the xeno vote should make too significant of a difference, as long as enough people smell the bullshit before we're an official minority who cares

Calling it now, no good magic gets cast in favour of Brexit.

Night lads.

brexit

fuck

The government is desperate, they're hammering out the negative press at the moment. I hate to say it lads, but we might almost have to hope for a terrorist attack by Ahmed and his bumbuddies to clinch the referendum

schmexit

brit/pol/ the musical

At least you tried

Lel night lad.

Nothing should matter too much until Nigel v Farage happens tbh. (Hoping viewership is insane)

twitter.com/Nero/with_replies

This may be the first time Milo Yiannopoulos has done something considerably useful.

This.

They will all be block votes brokered by “community leaders”

Bulk postal votes or driven to the polling station in mini busses.

I hate seeing it happen on my clay.

Lmao the SJWs worst mistake was encouraging blacks

they're doing it like with cameron and miliband. separate questions not head to head, separate times on stage. They'll pad it with pro eu cunts

Voter registration levels are still lower amongst non-native groups compared to natives which helps the leave side. Add to that the greater likelihood of older people actually turning out and to vote and it all helps the Leave side tremendously.

Take heart in the fact that the demographics favour Leave. It's one of the few inherent advantages we have at the moment.

Urgh hate that. Has Nige even gone vs Cameron ever? Don't recall it at the election either.

I hope most of the cuck student types and Paki's don't bother to register and stay in their bedroom dying from legal highs and cheap pop.

You are kidding me?

They OWE a head to head battle to ARE Nige, he has given a lot of his adult life for this.

Only for the next 19 minutes, lad.

Dunno how people can be against the substances ban, might be a step in the wrong direction but having that shite stop selling in shops is worth it to get further from muh legal weed

I really wanted to vote, but apparently because I was dragged to the other side of the world as lad and haven't been able to get back since I can't because I've been gone more than 15 years. Meanwhile johnny spearchucker and Mr Pollack can!

kek

but cameron wouldn't have let it happen if it will be a good thing. he's arranged it so there will be no debate, just questions and answers, and he'll just repeat "leap in the dark" while the media calls nige racist for everything he says afterwards.

No, Cameron wouldn't agree to it. Farage is well known as a very formidable debater, he's been the gifted boxer surrounded in the corner for literally decades so he's vey well practiced in his delivery and argument. Only Daniel Hannan comes close in eloquence. Cameron's also very good, debated at uni, and gets grilled and makes some good banter in the commons.But it isn't quite the same vitriolic and extreme level Farage is used to, it's a whole other level. Cameron it is fair to say, is an exceptional political mind - he knows how to pick his opponents and fight them in favourable conditions. He'll never go direct, he's seen how it worked out for Clegg, twice now.

Until it goes underground on the campuses and streets.

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4kzu9r/the_men_who_live_as_dogs_were_just_the_same_as/d3j3x86

R/UK cucks use latex dog men as an excuse to bring communism to the UK

He's drawing them out well. But why is the queer little kike not in the UK campaigning for Brexit? They probably wouldn't have him tbh.

of course not. cameron forced the greens, snp and plaid cymru into the general election debate to fuck it up because he's that afraid of even being in a four way debate with nige.

one on one? not on your life.

older people are more likely to vote leave. but that doesn't mean they are majority likely to or that there are enough of them to outvote younger voters even if they are majority for leave. even considering turnout.

What a slimer

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4kytxj/bbc_last_whites_of_the_east_end/?sort=top

PREPARE FOR RAGE

TNNRaw really is just the news channel for niggers acting out.

I'm not sure I have heard anyone come out in favour of it.

Because it is a piece of legislation that even its creators can’t properly define.

Drug experts and Police chiefs have come out and come out and said it won’t be effective/ will be impossible to implement.

The definitions for what is now banned are so broad it could include fucking chocolate and catches all sorts of products that have no place being banned.

I don’t think anyone is in favor of cheap Chinese designed untested chemicals being sold for people to consume but this piece of legislation is a moronic way to go about curbing them.

Of course, people will always use drugs. Ask any anthropologist, it is a universal trait of all peoples and has been for all time.

yeah he's a total shit bag, but he cut the heads off three political parties (though Farage rose from the dead on the third day) and hopped into his limo and grinned his way back to Buckingham palace. By any measure that was impressive, and never seen in British history I believe. Still a prick though, but he's not stupid.

Meant for:

southerners are mostly just a meme tbh, they aren't any different than northerners at this point thanks to television and mass culture, any southerner who says otherwise is just trying to LARP. its mostly a rural urban divide in america at this point, outside of accents rural southfags are similar to rural northerners and urban northerners are just as big of faggots as urban southerners. is it pretty much similar in england? I hear that is how it is in germany

needs owen jones and another cuck going ass to ass on it while sadick cunt is in the middle with some chav shit on, I will meme it later when I get home and have access to my buddies photoshop

or you could use some anti-brexit activists and make the see saw into a BBC attached to the guy who killed lee rigby, need some names of pro-brexit people. this see-saw thing has meme potential

No, Northerners and Southerners are really quite different here in England.

You will have a totally different experience in a Northern town to what you what have in a Southern one.

what could he do for brexit? he's a journalist and twitter celebrity, not a politician.

he only beheaded two other major parties. ukip went from 2 mps to 1. if we count beheading ukip, we have to count the greens, the northern irish parties, every party that's ever had a single mp.

if I remember correctly the northerners are post-industrial rust belt types so they have the kind of hard gloomy working class vibe and the southerners are more "the shire" types, I might have it opposite though, never been to england as I don't have enough money to even travel in country.

There is a massive economic divide that is increasingly (outside of some Northern cities) and the economic polarization is becoming starker as times go on. The North relied on Industry and that has largely dried up.

Westminster neglects the North and invests in the South. The North has also been subject to colonization from non-natives in a way that the South (outside of cities) has not. Societal cohesion is non-existent in some parts of the north as a result and that adds to the feeling of gloom that what ushered in by the loss of employment.

The south isn’t really shire like; its poncy, middle class and uptight for the most, and that’s coming from someone who has live in the South for most of his life.

The North is poor but amongst the natives tends to be friendlier and where there are still native majorities has a better sense of community.

These are massive generalizations of course.

Just watched the leavers video on youtube for our 6th form.

So glad I'm out of that fucking school.
Not even a single mention of me or video of me. No interview of me, no "memories" with me. Nothing, I'm out. I was a ghost.
Not even going to prom.
I've officially done it lads. I survived school and now I can be the most successful and interesting cunt that went there.
Jesus it feels so damn good to be out.

disgusting blm

YouGov research here suggests that the 55+ demographic is likely to vote majority for leave, with 65+ very in favour of leave (73% + for C2DE demographic)

yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/?turnout=60&overallremaing=2&agefactor=1&classfactor=1

You can see here that based on the GE figures there are enough old people to outvote the youngsters:

yougov.co.uk/news/2016/02/26/analysis-dont-get-too-comfortable-out-campaign-has/

Well done lad.

Even though it was over a decade ago I am still happy to no longer have to go to school. Utter bore and generally unpleasant, and this was before education became outright Marxist.

Fuck I feel like the king of the world lads.

I can do anything.
None of these people will remember me. None of it mattered.
Nobody will ever even think about me. Nobody's going to miss me. I'm a fucking ninja.
I'm just a mildly uncomfortable memory at the back of all their minds. The kid who warned them all about the Muslims. The kid who warned them about the ethnic decline of the country.
The kid who's going to become an ace and blow them all out of the water.
When they're lamenting their teenage years I'll be a beast. A shark doing what I want. No memories or fear or anything. No university to set me back even more.
I'll be a big guy and when all these cunts are haggard working in an office once they've done their 3 years uni I'll be doing as I please. Living as I please.

Damn it feels so good. Just felt like I needed to say that.

Kek.

Become the ultimate human user, do it for your nation, for your ancestors.

Posted in the wrong thread accidentally.

Peter's radio interview.

You know what I mean lad?

I've never felt this way before.
It's like the biggest burden's been lifted off my back.

I'm not going to become one of them and it feels glorious.

Best I've felt in a long time.

if the 55-65 majority for leave is small enough, remain still wins as long as the under 55s are strong enough for remain even with lower turnout compared to the 55+ majority leaves.

Yep, I know exactly how you feel.

I felt it with the intensity you are now when I walked out of my wageslave role to start my own business. I knew I would never have to see any of them again and never have to take orders from anyone again. I was electric.

that lad with 100 posts was a funny lad lads

but good listening

>it's 404'd
i feel like crying

The consanguinity in marriage for some of these Pictish and Dalriadan monarchs is a bit too close for comfort tbh.

What's the current state of affairs? I've been out of the news the past month but I've hardly heard anything from Nigel since GO lost the official designation.

Gordon, god emperor of manchild kind, rose to take us to power lad.

Twas glorious.

Are you taking the piss or did something happen with Gordon? What did he do exactly?

Kek.

He started making transphobic videos lad.

Turns out he was based all along, just under deep cover.

I miss Tay

So what did he say other than stuttering and saying sorry over and over again, most likely? What's the gist of it?

also, her grammar went back to shit. It started poor and became better and better as she became more and more fash.

I know what you're talking about

Gordo goes into detail about his plan, lad. Turns out that Gordon “Tranny destroyer” Jahans is of the opinion that death is too good for transvestites. I don’t want to type what he wants to do to them tbh. It’s horrifying.

That’s the first 20 minutes of the video.

The rest is mostly just him explaining that Islam encourages first cousin marriage, destroying the gene pool. He argues that Islam should be regarded as a genetic disease, not a religion.

Gordon is less than a third of the way through his life.

How's he going to make it through 60 something more years without spiraling into madness?

I'm assuming that once his parents die, he will be forced to leave. From there the state will probably give him a psychological evaluation and determine that he belongs in a loony bin rather than society.

I wonder who his two patrons are?

I'd say family members but I think he has alienated himself from his family.

Also how do I embed videos in posts?

By 60, I suspect Gordon wll be the unironic, less kind version of Ben Garrison.

Feel sorry for his dad if that turns out to be the case.

Gordon's mother gets to live a normal life with her new husband, while Gordon's father is stuck keeping his utterly ungrateful 24 yo son alive with his retirement money - alone - for the remainder of his life.

Thanks lad.

Testing…

So he was actually given test? doctors do that?

fak got alot of cashews there m8 dickhead why didnt u get vodka like

If your natural testosterone production is significantly below the expected level for your age you'll be put on TRT.

scoobysworkshop.com/all-about-trt/

thanks for spoilering
i knew it was going to be jehans
but clicked on it anyway
nobody to blame but myself ;_;

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/4l125v/my_grandmother_had_33_abortions/

I've been gone for a few days friends. I hear there were tits posted. Someone post the picture please.

It's disgusting

why do lefties keep conflating everything they like with "rights". don't they understand what a right is?

As a capitalist, I don't see the issue.

Thanks for not making that awkward for me lads.

No problem m8. I know how it is to be a failure.

Very lost people.

FOUR bags of crisps!?!

That looks like inedible shit.

CHIPS YOU BRITBONG CUCK

Your cooking frightens me.

Well look what it does to his body.

See image (those are chips, pal)

Holy shit. That room is messy and disgusting as hell.

Grow up, lose 35% of your weight, or kill yourself.

FAGGOT FRIES

Isn't that Gordon?

Ramsey?

Fan and geek culture is so cancerous. All they do is consume 3rd rate culture and repeat moronic political ideology.

He hasn't a clue. Like I say to traps online, they should start wondering more about why they're developmentally fucked and who is behind it, rather than whinging about muh privileges.

Dearest Yank friend. You're not funny and if you're not being serious, read the thread back a bit, afore killing yourself.

LOOK At ME

my life is pretty dead ended right now, but at least I'll never be this bad

Would you like the US to enrich you with freedom?

let's get our country back!

What the fuck is in that bowl, it looks horrible

An ice cream scoop, and what looks like oatmeal?

looks like uncooked porridge to me

t. porridge coon.

wew lad

FUCK LONDON YOU FUCKING COWARDS

migrationwatchuk.org/key-topics/population

EU referendum: Migration data to spark debate

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36382199

The final statistics before June's referendum on levels of EU migration into the UK are to be published later.
The Office for National Statistics data is expected to spark a fierce debate between Remain and Leave camps.
One prominent Tory MP has labelled the EU a "job transfer machine", claiming EU migrants are taking jobs which could be going to British workers.
But Remain supporter Lord Blunkett will say that EU co-operation is the only "rational" way of managing migration.

theguardian.com/technology/2016/may/25/yvette-cooper-leads-cross-party-campaign-against-online-abuse

Labour, Conservative and Liberal Democrat politicians will come together to call for a national campaign to defeat online misogyny as research reveals the scale of abuse aimed at women on social media.

Yvette Cooper is joining forces with former Tory minister Maria Miller, former Lib Dem MP Jo Swinson and Labour’s Jess Phillips to launch an online public consultation in an attempt to create a national conversation about tackling the growing scale of online abuse.

To coincide with the launch, the campaign has released research by Demos revealing the huge scale of social media misogyny. The study monitored the use of the words “slut” and “whore” by UK Twitter users over three weeks from the end of April. It found that 6,500 individuals were targeted by 10,000 aggressive and misogynistic tweets in that period.

Well, they shouldn't stir up shit by constantly berating males in the most horrific quasi-genocidal well tbh, smh, what do they expect?

DAILY VOMITUS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3609515/Transgender-woman-wins-landmark-discrimination-case-forcing-ferry-firm-remove-words-ladies-gents-toilets-told-use-disabled-loo.html

Transgender woman wins landmark discrimination case forcing ferry firm to remove the words 'ladies' and gents' from toilets after she was told to use the disabled loo

Transgender woman Ms Bisson said it amounted to indirect discrimination

Fuck, it never ends. I could never be more right-wing than I've ever been, ever, but I've really only technically shifted a little bit further to the right in the last couple of years. It's more like the walls have closed around me intellectually and rather rapidly too.

I CAN STILL SEE IT'S FUCKING CHEST HAIR, FOR FUCK SAKE

99999999999999% MAD

BBC is burying this

Any other time of the year it would be top story like all the remain stories

Periodic reminder that you lost your gun rights.

Bin that knife lad

all three leaders resigned their post, Farage came back

You can own guns in the uk, just nothing too high powered or automatic

And people will think "Well there's no way influence could be bad!"

just W H Y ?

OY M8, THEY ARE BLOODY CRISPS M8

stop posting that racemixing whore

get a life, bin that knife

All that flab and unhealthy food must be disrupting his hormones, it's not normal to have such flabby hairless arms

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/25/population-surge-to-change-the-face-of-england-forever/

the cancer is spreading, and now it looks terminal

That's just shit in a toilet tbh

Fuck this cunt is tedious

That first comment is mind-bending

Last thread was badly corrupted

You are as bad as those white-flight Londoners
Or those turncoats in Spain

Never turn your back on your home.
Fight to make it great again.

How much effect do you think UEFA Euro 2016 will have on Brexit? Also Glastonbury Festival?

lad, I couldn't care less about either but probably not much.

archive.is/oXdJx

my favourite line:

like it was ever theirs
like it was ever any different

There are still too many retarded university students who want to stay in the EU just so they can travel around Europe easier. I wish I was making that up.

It must be hard to be a Brexit student, knowing that you can't say anything because all your peers will literally hate you for a political belief.

Hope they don't forget at the ballot what is truly in their interest

Good morning, lads.

Looks like there's a live "debate" on the Beeb tonight at 8 in Glasgow targeted at the "yoofs".

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07czwhx

Expect more economic fearmongering and propaganda.

The last year of college was pretty bad around the general election. Luckily UKIP was barely mentioned because all the bitching was focused around Tories vs Labour.

I can't imagine how unbearable it must be at the moment. I wonder how many teachers are subtly shilling their students for the status quo again this year.

Group Behind Boris-Trump Kissing Mural Linked To EU Funding
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/25/exclusive-group-behind-boris-trump-kissing-mural-linked-green-campaign-received-eu-funding/

British Generals And Admirals Back Brexit
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/25/former-officers-from-britains-military-declare-for-brexit/

Brexit ‘Austerity’ Study Bankrolled By EU-Funded Org That LIED About Euro Cash
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/25/brexit-austerity-study-funded-eu-funded-org-lied-eu-funding/

Radical Hard-Left Momentum Activists Enlisted To Drum Up Support For EU Remain Vote
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/25/radical-hard-left-momentum-activists-enlisted-to-drum-up-support-for-eu-remain-vote/

COMING TO BRITAIN SOON
Europe’s First Migrant Political Party Accused Of Being Mouthpiece For Turkey
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/25/europes-first-political-party-migrants-accused-mouthpiece-turkey/

Couldnt post because IP's keep getting banned

might have another beer to kill the pain haha x

this

they should get the fuck out

I love girls, lad. I just never really had any girl friends or talked with any tbh

What's wrong, lad?

I honestly find girls boring to talk to and i went to a college with 20 girls to every guy

Teachers are almost axiomatically losers who couldn't make it and blame the world

Of course they are left wing

Yeah it sucks. I'm not afraid to voice my views but I know that the moment I mention Brexit or my liking for Trump, I'm in for a long political discussion where I just can't win. Leftists just can't seem to grasp the idea that someone would oppose their way of thinking.

I agree, tbh. Having my brother's girlfriend around only makes me stressed because I feel like I have to say something.

Yeah, if ttpw and Adam Wallace are your sort of thing lads.

a shorter list would be, "what's right" lad

shitlord

IF YOU WANT TO FUCKING TALK ABOUT GIRLS INSTEAD OF BREXIT AND THE IMMINENT DANGER WE ARE IN TAKE IT TO /POLITICS/ OR MUMSNET OR SKYPE OF ANYWHERE FUCKING ELSE. FUCK OFF YO CANCEROUS CUNTS. STOP SPAMMING THE THREAD WITH YOUR USELESS BOLLOCKS

t. butthurt girl

Come on lad. "I'm a poor sexy 16 year old Russian girl in Germany, pls gib attention." Reeeaaally?

Lad…

Leave us alone, lad.

Lad, what is there to talk about?

are you afraid of girls, lad?

It's nothing wrong with being afraid of girls, lad

don't ruin the narrative it was an important lesson to everyone here how susceptable we still are to a pair of juicy boobs

There is nothing to be afraid of lad

i wish i had gimp skills for this

watch some tutorials nigga

I'll never let my room get messy again

LOOK. NO ONE APART FROM YOUR LITTLE GROUP LIKES IT. THE REST OF US WANT THE POSTS TO POST STUFF. USE GOOGLE TO GO AND LOOK FOR STUFF WORTH POSTING, OR GO AND PLAY WITH PORNHUB. TALKING ABOUT GIRLS AND TRAPS CONSTANTLY IS D & C SHILLING. IT SHITS UP THE BOARD, IS SELFISH AND DISRESPECTFUL TO OTHER POSTERS. YOU'RE PUTTING OTHER PEOPLE OFF MAKING POSTS. YOU CAN GO TO REDDIT OR Holla Forums AND DISRUPT THEIR BOARDS WITH YOUR CANCEROUS CHAT IF YOU WANT TO HELP. STOP DISRUPTING THIS ONE

your a fat piece of shit cunt

poal.me/6kroys
poal.me/6kroys
poal.me/6kroys
poal.me/6kroys
poal.me/6kroys

FUCK OFF BACK TO >>>/reddit/ YOU TRANNY WHORE!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

This sounds like so much work and waste of money and time. Abortions also takes a toll on the body, physically and emotionally. Why don't they just not get pregnant?

It's not like I decide to be afraid, lad. My body does it for me.

We're just waiting for something to come up, lad.

lad…

you're not really this upset are you?
I've never made someone this upset before.

ok,
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-invited-to-brussels-to-check-his-claims-are-in-line-with-reality-by-jean-a7049366.html

one option is missing

who here in /London/ ?

SA is i think

YOU ARE ABOUT TO LOSE YOUR SOVEREIGNTY FOREVER
IN LATER YEARS YOU WILL REGRET YOUR SHITPOSTING. YOU WILL REGRET DISCUSSING TRANNIES TRAPS AND GIRLS. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO TRY AND STOP BRITAIN BEING ABSORBED INTO THE EU SUPERSTATE AND GETTING TAKEN OVER BY MUSLIMS AND LEFTISTS?" - "WELL I D&C'D BRIT/POL/ CONSTANTLY WITH POSTS ABOUT GIRLS AND TRAPS…HELPING TO DESTROY ONE OF THE ONLY PLACES SOME PATRIOTIC BRITS HAD LEFT TO DISCUSS WAYS OF PREVENTING IT…FEELS BRETTY GUD TBH BECAUSE I WAS ALWAYS AN ARROGANT IMMATURE SELFISH LITTLE CUNT, AHMED SON…"
DON'T COMPLAIN THOUGH, BECAUSE IT WILL BE THE FUTURE AND THE COUNTRY YOU HELPED TO CREATE

Lad, I will never regret discussing women.

wew your tranny nickers are sure in a mess, we can talk brexit now.

I want to kick your teeth in.

Should we start reporting non-referendum discussion for being off topic until it's over with?

Yes. Report them all.

Good job, lads. Bullying us sure made for some great Brexit discussion!

fucking autists lol wow

feel bad for him tbh but he's just so terrible

Scumair breaking electoral law.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36382471

Reported.

top kek m8

who's the bully?
The redtext autist shouting at eveyone or me?

They keep coming.

FRIENDLY-FIRE!

we have to increase emigration to correct this!

watch this video

Why the fuck hasn't this Victoria Derbyshire show been shut down immediately? Every fucking episode is emotional blackmail of some kind.

"Durr look at these two lesbians who want to cut their 5-yo son's cock off and give him HRT, it's factually a good thing because if u criticize u h8 children and are a bully no debate allow ok"

"Should women be given equal pay or very equal pay"

"We'll be looking at some Syrian refugees who as you know are 100% women and children and if you disagree u hate children and women"

why did u report me faggit?

lol this is getting good

There's no banter here, cunt.

SOME IDIOTS ON BRIT/POL/ ARE CONFUSED ABOUT THE DEFINITION OF BULLYING. HERE IS SOME HELP FOR THOSE RETARDS…'

BULLYING : defintion of

Persistent acts intended to make life unpleasant for another person/people

Bullying is the use of force, threat, or coercion to abuse, intimidate, or aggressively dominate others.
The behavior is often repeated and habitual. One essential prerequisite is the perception, by the bully or by others, of an imbalance of social or physical power, which distinguishes bullying from conflict.
Behaviors used to assert such domination can include verbal harassment or threat, physical assault or coercion, and such acts may be directed repeatedly towards particular targets
Bullying is unwanted, aggressive behavior among school aged children that involves a real or perceived power imbalance. The behavior is repeated, or has the potential to be repeated, over time. Bullying includes actions such as making threats, spreading rumors, attacking someone physically or verbally, and excluding someone from a group on purpose

Ganging up on a single poster and repeatedly trying to dominate Brit/pol/ with SHITPOSTING when asked to cease and desist is classic example of bullying

The bullies will then try and turn THEMSELVES into the victim. Classic Jewish bully behaviour

your posts are getting a little piquant

How do I break free of this hell?

easy lad
Vote Leave

BASED GUARDIAN COMMENTERS

Anyone know what the outcome of this was?
twitter.com/jimwaterson/status/734846119755304960

Fellow European checking in, reminding you brave lads that you're not alone. Europe is watching you, the tide is turning, and we're with you glorious cunts.

Cancerous video, lads

Boris and gove are so obviously controlled opposition it's beginning to hurt.

I just want to leave my house, I'm happier when I'm not here
It depresses me living here, like I'm dragged down by chains
But I don't have a job, and it would take years working at some shit-tier job to have any hope of moving out
But every job requires some stupid qualification, oh no I need 5 years experience to work somewhere
My parents also say they will do things for me, like speak to certain people they know about getting a job, but they never do
I've been like this for about 3 years, no matter how hard I try to fix myself I end up back in the same position, and I'm starting to think that it's not because of me, but the environment, or at least something external

I just want to truly live but I have no energy

Thanks fam

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36378655

Vote leave so more pakis can come in

How old are you?

40 years ago you could have got a job in a factory, bought a house and had a wife and kids by now.

how old are you lad?

shit, wrong thread

I left college when I was 17 I will add

>inb4 apprenticeship

You're the same age as me, lad!
Why not lad??

I'm not that type of person I guess

Immigration Jumps By 20,000 Weeks Before Brexit Vote
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/26/immigration-jumps-by-20000-weeks-before-brexit-vote/

Former British Chambers Of Commerce Chief: Labour Betrayed Working Class With Unlimited EU Immigration
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/26/former-british-chambers-commerce-chief-labour-betrayed-working-class-unlimited-eu-immigration/

the left..
Last Whites of the East End: BBC faces social media backlash over 'racist' documentary on immigration
standard.co.uk/news/london/last-whites-of-the-east-end-bbc-faces-social-media-backlash-over-racist-documentary-on-immigration-a3256261.html

lel
'You’re a f** disgrace': Eddie Izzard 'subjected to homophobic tirade' by fellow Crystal Palace fan at FA Cup final
standard.co.uk/news/london/you-re-a-f-disgrace-eddie-izzard-subjected-to-homophobic-tirade-by-fellow-crystal-palace-fan-at-fa-a3256901.html

What? Is there a specific type of person who applies for apprenticeships?
Honestly, you sound depressed, lad. Until you sort that out you won't get anywhere.

Thank you for stating the obvious

Lads. Why are the Chinese taking our former colonies? That was ours

hahaha…MEN!!
Women are responsible for half of online abuse, study finds
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/05/26/women-are-responsible-for-half-of-online-abuse-study-finds/

Because they feel no white guilt.

He'd be prime minister for a little longer too if he wasn't such a round fat faced prick who had testosterone in him and took a standard.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/26/david-camerons-former-strategy-guru-claims-he-would-back-brexit/

Norn Iron's been infiltrated by Taigs, xenos or lefties. Might be all three.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/eu-referendum/eu-referendum-northern-ireland-says-no-to-brexit-34747509.html

For half? Thought it'd be way more tbh.

You didn't answer my question.

You're coming off poorly at the moment, all high and mighty.
A lot of people have to do this, especially if they don't have A-levels. It's been like this for a long while now.
How do you think that makes the people who've had to study to get one of those "stupid" qualifications?
You can't blame your parents, you're 20 years old.
It is you.
You have no energy hence why you're not searching for/applying for jobs right now. You're depressed mate, book an appointment with your GP.

I search nearly every day

Go to church, free therapy faggot.

They're not cucked and will conquer the world. We will all live a life like Winston Smith under the chinese Empire tbh.

Yes goy, go to GP and get some SSRIs

easier said than done

because I haven't done this before right?

Lad what the fuck are you on about? Do you live in Londonistan?

This was my OC yesterday

Also, Links:

frd.li/a60314131f7dfc9e

frd.li/badebc269037c592

frd.li/1c41781b32705266

Sorry bout the popups, a mans gotta eat

Anxiety

Just sit at the back during mass and be quiet.

Or go to confession and be like "ay faddah gibs spiritual goydonce pls"

Just try it fam, what have you got to lose?

It worked for me.

Alright lads, I've committed to starting lifting before college.
It's a few months away and I'm going to be at home almost all that time so I may as well build some muscle before I go so I can pull on freshers.

Did some chinups this morning.
Did two sets of 5 but then my arms just stopped working and I could only manage about one or two at a time.

What else should I be doing? I know I should get my hands on some proper weights and start doing weekly cardio as well but how would I go about doing the weights and what sizes should I be using?
Is there a particular program I should be following?

t.aspiring normie

If you go to Catholic or Anglican church it's not very social at the mass/service itself. Socialising is usually done afterwards in a nearby building where people have tea, biscuits and things. They're usually nice, mostly older people.

You only have to do all the happy clappy chit chat heresy at Free Churches or Evangelical bullshit.

what's your fat %?

It feels like we've been cucked by chinks tbh

Its not being there that makes me anxious, its before, when I'm about to leave the house

Step 1: Kill yourself.

Just look up a program for a body you want and then follow that program.

You fucking normie traitor bastard, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR Holla Forums BROTHERS?

Nah, chinks are the cucks. We were the first ones there and now they are getting the scraps

I get what you mean lad but honestly you just have to remember that people there are happy to see a young face and will not judge you, that they're not meant to judge people is more on their minds in a holy place.

How old are you lad?

drive.google.com/file/d/0By5QCFhHtRGLeXAtTnI0YjJIZDA/view

Try doing some of the exercises this guy does. I chose him as an example as you don't want ot get any bigger than him. He has optimum condition for a man
Anything bigger leads to the grotesque and stress on the body and then weakness
Also it's easy to achieve what he has
youtube.com/channel/UCajFsJ74oE4zt3sPkOP_81g

Maybe the darkies will chimp out on them and stop focusing on us single handedly improving their quality of life for centuries

I know lad
I'll try

God be with you

ATTENTION:

Practically every taxpayer-funded institution in the UK is subject to the Freedom of Information act. That includes the government, the BBC, Channel 4 and universities.

You can make a request by email or other methods and you don't have to give your name or pay anything unless you are asking for a large amount of info.

This system has been used to uncover major shit such as the expenses scandal and the Conservative government has complained about the potential for fishing to cause political damage so it is well worth a try.

The information usually takes 2-3 weeks to acquire so if you want to put a dent in the Remain campaign you should get brainstorming NOW. What you ask for is down to your imagination but you have a lot of power at your disposal.

Minimal effort, maximum damage if you ask the right questions.

Eat lots of greens, get your carbs and do this workout everyday.

twitter.com/MartinSelmayr/status/735716726617182210

This is amazing and I will share it now

O I AM LAUGHIN'

'We were told nothing about it' Parents stunned as bus full of REFUGEES arrives at school
PARENTS were left stunned when a bus jam-packed with Syrian refugees arrived unannounced at their children’s school
express.co.uk/news/uk/673823/Parents-stunned-as-bus-full-of-REFUGEES-arrives-at-school

Major leak from Brussels reveals NHS will be ‘KILLED OFF’ if Britain remains in the EU
A MAJOR leak from Brussels has revealed the NHS will be killed off if Britain remains in the European Union
express.co.uk/news/uk/666454/NHS-EU-killed-off-Brexit-Remain-Leave-referendum-Brussels-European-Union

Spread this on normie social media NOW

This dodgy websites I just used just told me I was about 11%.
I doubt that.

Nice man, thanks.

OK. So you are thin. Work on getting more muscle. Diet (protein) + exercise.

Men were better back then.

General who commanded SAS and told Americans to fuck off when they tried to use British troops to spark a conflict with Russia fights for Brexit: Our forces would be stronger outside 'not fit for purpose' EU, says General Michael Rose along with a dozen former top brass
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3607761/Generals-fight-Brexit-forces-stronger-outside-not-fit-purpose-EU-says-dozen-former-brass.html

You need to do SL lad, bench and rows specifically will correct your weird posture.
stronglifts.com/5x5/#How_long_should_I_rest_between_sets

There's also this for beginners who don't understand diet.
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

top lad

WHAT A LAD

It was also a yid cunt yankee who tried to start it, wesley clark he's a psycho

Feel free to lead by example.

If only this guy could be our prime minister after Nige of course.

basically the guy who said that Iraq, Syria and all the rest of those countries were to be invaded by the US to install puppets, and openly supports it

Start intermittent fasting.
Do you want to bulk up or cut down?
Bulk up

Cut down

Also try and get a gym membership, the back/shoulder machines will snap your shit into shape.

SEVEN COUNTRIES IN FIVE YEARS

I love it when the kikes outkike their own and are overly zealous in their ambitions and extend their reach too far, they're still fucking stuck on Syria whilst Jewtin helps re-stabilize the country.

Just bullied some Yanknerds lads

Thanks man.
Yeah my posture is fucked.
Spent the last few years of my life sitting infront of a computer doing naff all.

My only worry is I'll end up like a mate of mine.
Think he did SS.
He got huge but developed a pretty unappealing gut. Found it really difficult to cut it as well.

What would the fasting do to me?

Look good enough for me to feel good taking my shirt off at the beach.
So I guess bulk up?

Don't machines fuck you up?
Or is that a meme?

That's a meme, as far as I can tell. I think it's helped my posture tons.
Ok, are you going to do it dirty or clean?
Btw you won't be looking good by September but you will have made some serious gains if you bulk.

I just recommended fasting because test levels are better this way than if you eat continuously through out the day.

This is why Brexit will fail, because shitposting and complaining is much more important than brushing up your act and getting things done.

Dirty's just where you eat anything, cleans the opposite right?
What's the difference?

Not an issue.
Want to improve myself anyway over the next few years.

Newest remainer argument

havent eaten in 24 hours lads

That's a leave argument believe it or not

The issue with using machines over free-weights is more to do with them being incapable of working "stabiliser" muscles, functional strength and all that.

I didn't want to click and bump it up the most read

I'm guessing it's a false flag anyway

Wew lad.

Newest? This is their only argument when you blow them the fuck out on every other single point.

The left’s turncoat Remainers have betrayed democracy
spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-progressives-terrified-of-change-europe-eu-varoufakis-jones-mason
''Dat awkward moment when the "pro-Grexit-but-anti-Brexit" Left gets taste of its own medicine

You make a solid point, the Yanks are more active in real life and online. We just sit and shit-post.

Dirty
Clean
Glad you're looking to improve yourself lad.

I advise weights and machines. Machines are what've given me gains. Maybe not strength but certainly show-y muscles.

WHAT ROYAL NAVY?!?
eunavfor.eu/
-GAME OVER-

How true is this?

WEW. WHOPPER AFTER WHOPPER…BUT A 1 IN 10 DIVORCED RATE WOULD BE MUCH BETTER THAN THE CURRENT 3.5 OUT OF TEN DIVORCE RATE WE ENJOY AS REMAINERS
Greens claim Brexit 'could mean break-up for 1 in 10 London couples'
theguardian.com/politics/blog/live/2016/may/26/tata-steel-ministers-warned-plan-to-help-sale-could-weaken-pension-protections-for-other-workers?page=with:block-5746e631e4b038ba175e4614#block-5746e631e4b038ba175e4614

Wew lad.

But still true. Only missing Farage tbf.

Oh well, I'm setting my aims to go and shit up South Africa anyway.

Pretty accurate unfortunately, although not EVERY user, these things have become commonplace and need to end
These things should NOT EVER be a part of Brit/pol/ and should be posted at the beginning of every thread as proscribed behaviours

I don't have a twitter lads

should I get one?

I just got up, m8. That was the top thread and pretty much the first thing I saw on the board.

But yeah, the bastard has a point.

Did any of you lads see this?

The nightmare is real. We must escape.

Sounds like you can't handle the bantz, lad
It's hard to banter with autists who don't understand sarcasm or irony tbh. poor kid

What does it take to kill one man? How about several?

Have you calmed down yet lad?

Filthy NEET bastard tbh.

Yeah, I'd say let's sort it out but that's been said about 60 gorillion times in the past 500 threads and yet we still decline.

If you're not easily demoralized and/or like to farm salt as a hobby, go for it.

60 IDs and continuing our own reckless cycles every thread tell me:

Not a fucking lot tbqh.

lad…

france

pathetic frogs

>>>/fit/

gud DDDDDD

you look nice

curry has been here since 1700s m8, British chefs brought it here not pajeet poos.

WHY?

WHY DO THEY HATE US LADS?

Because we return the mutual favour since the D&C started and we've since fallen from grace as the sweetheart of Holla Forums to the skank?

Success breeds jealousy

IP Shadowbanned from youtube lads

Not entirely sure what that sentence means tbh

Thought they'd finally managed to pozz Chinktown.

Imagine my surprise, top kek as they say.

ALL THE WORST KOREANS AND DINDUS TRIGGERED IN THE COMMENTS, FREE SALT EVERYWHERE

wat

God I hate this cuck so much

means you see your comment posted if you're logged in but if you log out its not there

I was sniping popular youtube videos for the top comment then editing it to a lecture about jews/muslims etc

They probably cottoned on to the power of my methods

"handsome" men in china kind of look like soft little boys

lel

Theres an Italian version were the white man is turned into a nigger then it ends with "coloured is better"

no joke

muh dik

No you openly called for it

Owens loves the BBC

he went full miliband

Jesus Christ.

WHY DOES HE SHILL FOR IT SO HARD? HE'S NEVER GOING TO HAVE KIDS, HE'S A FAILURE

GET IN THE FUCKING BIN!

pic related

Not sure that chink one ISN'T pozzed. I mean, that chink that pops out looks like an obvious twink-fag.

What a sick little man.

most of them look like that, they dont eat very nutritious food
not alot of fat in deep fried dog anus

Pundits only ever have three or four talking points and they ill always try to draw conversation to them

This is why they always give "just so" responses and simplify the world.

Tbf it's fighting against the effects of the sexual revolution because that's what your average lad looks like.

I would say Asian lad but we know it's not true these days.

I can't wait for his head to explode as Corbyn switches camps.

Don't doubt you're well meaning lad but advising someone like him who looks to be at his minimum bf% to cut with no muscle, let alone with fasting protocols (which are sub optimal for gaining lean mass as it is), is likely to do some serious damage.

Who here wants to run up some simple jpegs for propaganda purposes to spam on military forums twitter and kikebook.

My graphics card is phucked I managed to do one before the chip died

I can post them one by one you can post them back and then I'll post another

I understand the average chink, but that dude has narrower shoulders than her. I've seen manly chinks before, so I know they exist.

Something weird all round about that ad.

Night shift, lad, don't go unloading it all on me.

There was a great one someone did with the RAF

They're good but real quotes from real Generals carry more weight. Can you help out?

go on then mate, send us what you're after

we-we're gonna loose aren't we lads?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36271589

Probably lad, but we have to give it our best. Convince 10 people you know to vote to remain. That's a start.

Also remember that a lot of shy voters exist when it comes to controversy. For example the general election where it was supposed to be a labour landslide. Shy voters voted Tory in private

It wasn't, the conservatives were narrowly ahead in the polls but it was going to be a coalition

WHY SHOULDN'T WE HAVE PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT COLOURS

REEEEE WE JUST WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK

Prophets and hometowns, lad. They'll only miss Nige when their little multicultural 'Britain' is gone and collapsing on them.

Did you and I watch the same coverage?
Everyone was convinced of a Labour victory.
Maybe it wasn't so much of a "landslide" as I said though. But it certainly wasn't the wash out it became in favour of the conservatives.

Point is polls can be wrong, especially with lefty shills. So who the fuck knows regarding the EU. Hell if ISIS really wants to divide us like the EU shills keep saying they'll perform a terry-wrist attack in the next month and inadvertantly help out

probably.. put money on the remain side to act as a consolation prize

I saw him speak last night. At the end Nuttall stayed behind for photos. Nige rushed off out. Saw him having a fag outside in the corner surrounded by security ppl. Looked shagged out tbh. It must be taking its toll.

Quote 1 - “The ultimate ambition of the EU is undoubtedly EU armed forces”

Quote 2 - “Who would control the EU armed forces? The EU commission? Can we call them to account? Can we seriously believe that our soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines should be sent into danger by a body over which we have no control, and which answers to none of us?”

- Lieutenant-General Jonathon Riley, deputy commander of the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan

You can do one of each quote…I'll get the next one ready

Lad the polls put the cuckservatives 2 points ahead most of the time

shit maybe my memory is going

it was supposed to be tories in front but with no overall majority, it would be labour/lib dem together who would form a coaltion

you did all you could, lad

REEEEEEEEEEE PAKIS AND WOGS WILL DECIDE THIS VOTE

THE FUCK?

Mandelson is a Jewish snake.

based

It's unfair

Noice.. Maybe put the "- Lieutenant…" bit etc at the bottom of the pic to equal it out a bit…

Here's the next
[ The EU ] is an “unelected out-of-control organisation that is autocratic and does not listen.”
- [ The EU ] is an “unelected out-of-control organisation that is autocratic and does not listen.”
- Rear Admiral Roger Lane-Nott - Served as Commander Operations and Rear Admiral, Submarines - Falklands naval commander

I hear this sort of stuff way too often, always reminds me of that guy in Starship Troopers who finds the idea of a bug that thinks offensive.

Wiiiiicked m8

seems like an alright chap tbh

Cool. Next..

[ The ] “present mass immigration cataclysm shows that the EU is not fit for purpose.”
- Major General Malcolm Hunt OBE RM, Commanding Officer 40 Commando RM and Commander British Forces Falkland Islands

"Rear Admiral" *sniggers*

Got another Rear Admiral cumming up

Good work btw gents

REEEEEEE the one sided pro EU reporting over here is having its effect

Hopefully the DUP can actually start campaigning against it now

Cameron and co literally said the IRA would start a bombing campaign again if we left.

Should I just have it built under ground, lads? Saves energy when it comes to heating tbh. Can just have one of these for light.

build a hobbit hole lad

w e w

The problem will be damp unless you have good building skills

I'm not going to build it myself. I-I can afford that, right?

I don't need that much space, lad. It's costly.

would be ideal tbh, but costly

Vulnerable to being gassed out. Did you read The Road?

vents that can be sealed on your end, air filters and emergency oxygen tanks and gas mask if you're that paranoid

From what I remember schoolgirls are far worse at online bullying than lads.

But of course, the Guardian would never bring it up.

oh for sure, male bullies beat you up or embarass you, they dont divulge your innermost secrets or organise for you to be gangraped like girls do

Brilliant

“The claim that the existence of the EU has saved us from war for 70 years is a myth. It is NATO that has kept the peace.”
-  Rear Admiral Richard Heaslip, former Flag Officer Submarines Commanded HMS Conqueror and HMS Valiant

You'll have to superimpose his pic onto the submarine pic or the jpeg will be too small. It's the only pic of him I could find

Thanks. These should be easy to spam to Twitter etc…try looking up ex servicemen like @COLRICHARDKEMP and @SkipLicker. They seem to have big followers even though I don't like their politics they're Brexiters and you should use them for what they're worth. They'll probably retweet things like this 'cos Army/Navy
People should also try sticking them on forums on
arrse.co.uk/community/search/37166415/?q=brexit&o=relevance
and
themess.net/
and the forums thrown up by these searches
themess.net/search?q=eu referendum&searchJSON=
themess.net/search?q=brexit&searchJSON=
You might need membership so you might have to feign being an army cadet ot somthing
Even so they are good places to gauge the mood of members of the military and The Mess is military from all over the world

Oh shit, that's Jamie Heaslip's father. Plays for Ireland. Go figure - never knew of the connection before now

based israel

civic nationalism is for cucks

fuck off nazi

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

bit racist iyam

What what this gentleman's name again? I want to make some snek meme OC.

I do believe his name is Kaa

Mark Littlewood

I like him tbh

This might be the last Ed meme I might ever make.

Does she lurk here?

lel

you can see how badly shes aged over a couple of years

wew

what before the NKVD come round your place and put two bullets in the back of your head for slandering comrade miller

no bully please

me too lad, he's a qt

I like his accent

was that puppy guy married?

yes to a hambeast that caters for his madness

based jade tbh

He's probably going to savage her and bite her throat to shreds the day he loses his tiny mind.

Turn on Sky News lads.

Two students debating the EU.

None of them White British.

Should bullying be outlawed?

nah they'll get increasingly fetishized as she wishes to join him in his perversions and one day they'll both expire with ginger in their anuses after accidentally sealing themselves into a PVC zentai bag with the vacuum cleaner and doggie dave will suffocate inside his hairy hambeast of a wifes ass crack while choking on the pigs ears and tripe he stuffed down his gob before he got in

maybe she should lose weight tbh

…you mean you've seen this before?

if this is real, then the guy is using demonic magick tbh, not joking

I see alot in my line of work

jesus took away his legs, now he earns money the only way he knows how
through miracles

200 posts since this one. Has anything been accomplished? Anything? Just one thing? Please lads just put some fucking work in

oh so qt lads so qt

i wanna be a girl lads haha

haha faggot lad ur not a girl lad

lad haha less than a month till I kill myself

Be the change you want to see in the world, lad.

Has the time come to bully woes about his amateur website project?

Lad that isn't a miracle, that's straight up magick.

What it is, is that is a demon doing those tricks/lifting the card, but fooling the person into believing that they themselves are doing that trick. Or the cripple outright knows this.

How many people have you convinced to vote leave everyone? Hoping leavers have done more than Romanians in convincing.

I've convinced two of immediate family not much but something I suppose.

express.co.uk/news/world/674020/EU-secret-Brexit-talk-referendum-britain

How can you bully him for it if we haven't seen it yet?

because we haven't seen anything yet

I'm not sure if my grandparents will vote to leave, I've talked to them quite a bit about it
My grandad dislikes what the EU is, says it was OK when it was EEC, will probably vote leave but I'm not sure if he's too much of an establishment Tory
Nan is a typical "IM SCARED OF WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN IF WE LEAVE" but I imagine she'll come round and vote for what my grandad does
Daddy will probably vote leave, Mum will vote for who I tell her to if her cucked friend doesn't talk to her about it

Don't really know anyone else tbh, everyone here is mostly eurosceptic
Nige and our MP did a rally here the other day and over 1000 people turned up, but I didnt know about it at the time

watch his mouth, hidden string

nah thats just an escaping tapeworm

Really good stuff user. Luckily my gran is super kind, she basically said "well it's your generation next going into it, I'll vote what you want", maybe you could try that kind of thing if she does need the push.

We are the people's army

They're planning to build over 600 acres of agricultural land to house immigrants here in Canterbury lads
Council just randomly decided the deadline for objections is tomorrow, probably to stop anyone having time to realise
what do I do lads, I'm prepared to use violence if need be

Yeah. I postd that and since then me and WIN have been making propaganda.
Are you willing to help out?

go back to your druid circle wiccan

We're gonna have to petition the burgers

wot? Its obvious I'm anti magick you cuckfaggotnigger

You know what to do user.. (sorry GCHQ not making any suggestions.)

THINK OF SOMETHING LAD

organise right wing terror groups

Soz never saw that yeah I'm all for it

petrol bomb the construction site at night, sabotage vehicles, petition the council all that shit
stop burning englands green and pleasant land black and grey for the foreign devils

Do you have a based butcher nearby? Tell him about it and order pigsblood and carcasses. Nobody will settle there if you douse the field with it and make it known.

Can you into photoshop? Got about three or four left to do before me and a few others start spamming them

Bullying confirmed for good thing

I'll give you the text and the files 'cos graphics card is fucked and I'm running on basic settings

kek
they did the same thing in Texas apparently to stop a muslim cemetery from being built
it worked
no mudshit will live there if the areas been 'polluted' with pigs blood
sacrifice swine to Nodens fam

this yeah?
Not a master but can make it work

were is that pic lad?

Heaslip….It's a small world

Yeah! Try that one and then try this next one, after that I've got another three and they shouldn't take long….We've got less than a month to spam them

With this one you'll have to set his pic into 42 Commando jpg as his photo is too small for the text

"…to commit our armed forces into a European army would be utterly reckless and the surrender of our national security"
- Major General Nicholas Vaux CB, DSO served as Major General, Commando Forces
Commanded 42 Commando during the Falklands War

Sure thing m80

w000t?
do you have source/links/photos please!

dorset

that swedish rotten fish food is good apparently too

its not about stink
all the rapefugees are mudshits from the middle east
and pork is haram/forbidden/unclean
if you douse the field in pigs blood and make it clear that it was show video doing it, make posters in arabic saying so
and no mudshit will live there anyway

thanks man will get on it

Sorry lad in bed again, massive headache or I'd do the rest. Other chaps can take over.

I'll post the other three now one by one

——————————

"It is [ the EU ] an unacceptable and illegitimate form of government and I see, unfortunately, no sign at all that it intends to reform in any way"
-Vice Admiral Sir Jeremy Joe Blackham KCB former Deputy Commander-in-Chief Fleet and Deputy Chief of the Defence Staff

>can't remember if it's David Davis or David Davies that's the based one, or both, tbh
>Ed rhetoric ravager Miliband
>Caroline coal fire can't melt plywood beams Lucas
>Drogo everything is racist Mitniggerwell

You don't even need to douse the whole field, just show video of you dousing a part of is, place the carcasses in key places and make sure people know. They will never settle there after you've filled that criteria.

Thanks, now I know to skip this qt

No worries. I'm posting the rest now. Have to go out soon so remind others to get on it…

———————

"Either Great Britain will remain in the EU, dominated by people who we do not elect, who we cannot throw out and who dictate many of the laws which govern us, or we will take back control and return to what we were: an independent country in which our Parliament is elected by us, and answerable to us as the lawmaker"

Major-General Julian Thompson CB, OBE Commanded 3 Commando Brigade during the Falklands War.

Jerrycucks and Spaghetto-Marxists >>>/out/ tbh.

whoops, sozza

I usually wear a Gungnir pendant and a Maltese cross to spook mudslimes. Wondering if I could use this to greater effect but I don't want to come off as a LARPer.

see

Quote 1 : "We reject completely the notion that departing from the European Union would have a negative effect on the UK's defence and security. Scares that are being disseminated as part of the EU referendum debate and which relate to departing from the EU are wholly unjustifiable"

Quote 2 : "'The UK and its Armed Forces would be freer, more effective, more democratic and more able to retain their distinctive capabilities and ethos… without the impositions being applied by the EU.'

"Veterans for Britain"

Is that Nick Vaux?

Or would you prefer without colour?

Should be

Do both..but also put what they did and who they are so people know. It has a psychological effect, especially mentioning commandos the Falklands and SAS - HMS Hermes - HMS Conqueror etc

No to LARP would be to dress up in full chain mail out side a mosque, blast a carnyx at the doors before running inside with an m60 yelling mars exalti while mowing down semites

native British instrument here
notice because its heavy as fuck that manlets cant play it

Legit lost my shit user, God(s) bless you.

Last one…

Quote 1 : “Sovereignty and defence are indivisible. European law, in my view, has already seriously undermined UK’s combat effectiveness as a result of the intrusion of European law into national law. And today, our servicemen and women are in danger of becoming no more than civilians in uniform.'”

Quote 2 : “There’s a whole raft of bits of legislation that have come from Europe that have impacted adversely on our combat effectiveness.”

- General Sir Michael Rose - Former Commander in Chief of the SAS and Commander of UN troops in Bosnia from 1994 to 1995 [ Rose was in charge of the SAS siege of the Iranian embassy in 1980 ]

This one still needs doing

GOOD WORK LADS

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT

Qt is going to be a nightmare with this broad on, but I'll watch it for are Ed anyway

WHY DO THEY HAVE GAPS BETWEEN THEIR FRONT TEETH

so they can spit out the watermelon seeds without opening their heavy lips

SHIT!!!

SECOND PIC IS NOT MIKE ROSE IT'S MIKE JACKSON

BOWLER HAT GUY IS ROSE…I'LL LOOK FOR ANOTHER PIC. BRB

It's a common evolutionary trait in Sub-Saharan Africans.

thecanary.co/2016/05/25/conservative-party-try-block-police-investigation-electoral-fraud-video/

Channel 4 News’ Ed Howker: "It’s quite extraordinary, Kent police turned up in Folkestone today, and went to court to try and extend the amount of time that they have to look at election expense in South Thanet – when they got there they found Conservative lawyers trying to stop them."

"Now you’ll remember that South Thanet was this extraordinary key battle ground during the 2015 General Election where Nigel Farage was trying to win the seat and the Conservatives were trying desperately to stop him."

"Well our investigation earlier this year found that nearly £20,000 of expenses where put together by the Conservative party on hotel rooms. Some declared nationally – some not at all. We also found evidence that some people staying in those hotel rooms where campaigning locally on behalf of the Conservative party. Now if that had been declared it would have completely blown the local expenses budget for the MP there, Craig MacKinlay."

see

We're a third world country

Government Funded Group Depicts Brexit Voters As Racist ‘Thugs’
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/26/government-funded-group-depicts-brexit-voters-racist-thugs/

Hungary Rejects The Claim That Democracy Equals Mass Migration
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/26/hungary-rejects-democracy-equates-mass-migration/

WEW
DonaldTrump has reached 1,238 delegates - one more than needed, according to AP
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36392084

KEK
Shami Chakrabarti, who has just joined Labour, once threatened to sue Andy Burnham
theregister.co.uk/2008/06/20/chakrabarti_burnham_threat/

Lads, why are leftist insults for UKIP so bad?
It's almost as bad as the cucks on The Guardian comment section.
Are they really Brits? Because they have no capacity or ability for bantz.

Quiet, pissbaby.

I believe you mean the pissboy

yfw its destined for us to leave the EU and a victorious by election in South Thanet

wot

which one of you was this?

VILE

I believe you mean the swordboy

One more

'Some people in the Remain camp would like us to believe that all co-operation in the anti-terrorist and intelligence fields would cease if we were to Brexit.

'This is arrant nonsense.'

Rear Admiral Conrad Jenkin, former commanding officer OF HMS Hermes

It's a pretty autistic joke tbf.

JF is Johnny Foreigner if you didn't know. Imagine the meaning conveyed if your post said "quite possibly". I was jesting that you badly messed up typing it, and that it was an attempt at reverse psychology; making the user doubt his statement because you affirmed it.

how do they not fall off?

Just use this bit of him

Comedy motivated by humour will always beat that motivated by propaganda.

Hideous hunnish behaviour. Shocking.

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THESE SLIPPERY FUCKERS EITHER…BREXIT WILL BE ON THEIR AGENDA. WE HAVE TO AGITATE ABOUT THIS LOT AS WELL

Since its inaugural meeting in 1954, Bilderberg has been an annual forum for informal discussions, designed to foster dialogue between Europe and North America. Every year, between 120-150 political leaders and experts from industry, finance, academia and the media are invited to take part in the meeting. About two thirds of the participants come from Europe and the rest from North America; one third from politics and government and the rest from other fields. The meeting is a forum for informal discussions about megatrends and major issues facing the world. The meetings are held under the Chatham House Rule, which states that participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s) nor of any other participant may be revealed. Thanks to the private nature of the meeting, the participants are not bound by the conventions of their office or by pre-agreed positions. As such, they can take time to listen, reflect and gather insights. There is no detailed agenda, no resolutions are proposed, no votes are taken, and no policy statements are issued

The 2016 Bilderberg Meeting will take place from 9-12 June in Dresden, Germany

bilderbergmeetings.org/

DON'T LOSE HEART LADS. KEEP FIGHTING. FIGHTING RESULTS IN VICTORY
EU gun ban: finally a victory at LIBE
all4shooters.com/en/Shooting/law/EU-gun-ban-LIBE-GENVAL-COREPER/

COME BACK BOMBER HARRIS

Take a look at this site if you lads need some hope. I think Leave will start to gain more momentum once purdah starts tomorrow

brexitometer.com/

I agree fellow Carswellite, not based at all

they rigged the votes, I'm not sure its possible for the lefty party to win a majority after the far right party had already won by 52%
some of the voting counts were representing 149% of their delegate
i dont even

Government Launches Independent Review Into Sharia Law As Part Of Counter-Extremism Strategy
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/26/government-launches-independent-review-sharia-law-part-counter-extremism-strategy/

I DON'T BLOODY THINK BLOODY SHARIA ALLOWS BLOODY INDEPENDENT REVIEWS INTO BLOODY SHARIA M8!!

UKIP MEP Blasts Lack Of Border Control For Calais Migrant Jungle Resurgence
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/26/ukip-mep-blasts-lack-of-border-control-for-rise-in-migrants-in-calais-jungle/

express.co.uk/finance/city/674092/Eurozone-Spain-meltdown-shares-plummet-EU-Spanish-banks

EURO crisis hotting up again, can they suppress it for a month? If we REMAIN how much will UK have to contribute when the EURO inevitably collapses?

They'll just ignore the vote if it doesn't fit with what they want.

I bet my life that we'll stay in the EU no matter the number of votes cast against it, it'll just serve to make the population feel more atomised and forced to think that the majority voted to stay in regardless of the truth, how would we know anyway?

They'll blithely announce it was like 57% in vs 43% out and NOTHING will change for the better.

This is an illusion of choice, the only way you really get to choose is if you oust the cunts at the top and reform, it's never been any other way.

I dont think it will work like it did in France or Ireland

mb couldnt find magic wand for that one

I hope your thoughts keep the Islamic vermin from raping your children.

Thanks for your quality input in this thread.

you really are a dumb cunt arent you, there is no reform

As ever…

Oh also I'm of the opinion that everyone who votes OUT will have their names and details kept and used against them later.

Brexit is like the Jews auditing the British public for who's a good goy and who's an anti-semite. I don't want it to be true but I think voting OUT will come back against people in the future in ways they currently cannot predict.

I know it's not a reform bill retard.

I'm saying that violent revloution is the only way you'll see tangible change in any direction other than what furthers the current elites power and wealth.

They run the game, not us, much as we'd like to believe otherwise.

ballots are anonymous you paranoid twit

Testing Bhql5GnB_iOd// algorithm.

This makes no sense

He always neglects to mention it's largely non-whites sleeping with other non-whites, which I don't give a fuck about, they're not my responsibility. It only annoys me when I see good looking women walking around with bastard mudshits.

SPOTTED LE JEW SHILLS!

When the Brexit bill is defeated and we're still IN despite all the votes to the contrary, those who voted OUT will be on a shitlist.

Come off it mate, you know they know who votes and how and besides which how eminently riggable are anonymous ballots?

Lad just fuck off. You're absolutely delusional and paranoid to boot.

Mate, there really is no way to tell who voted which way, ballots are anonymous.

I take it you haven't voted before.

Your bit of paper goes into a box with other peoples paper, and it does not contain your name on it. They put them into piles afterwards when the voting is done. That does not mean that voting is not rigged, however, but to say they know who you voted for is ridiculous.

Can't believe i missed the trips tbh

If the ballots are anonymous why do you have to register? Name, address and code number, it's going in a database is why.

Whatever, throw insults, you're not worth the effort.

Like I said utterly riggable at any point, just stick a couple of boxes of stuffed ballots in with the real ones, no-one would know.

I'd like us to be out, but I'm not deluded enough to imagine our opinion matters a fucking jot to those who stand to benefit and they'll do anything they can to keep the status quo that keeps them rich.

Post your happiest pepes lads

You get btfo here everyday and then come back like nothing happened. You're mentally ill lad.

I imagine you haven't led a happy life tbh, i pity you

Filtererererererererererererererererered

Yeah, let's just let anyone turn up to the polling station and vote.

Voting is rigged, yes. But you are utterly paranoid

I'm not who you think I am m8.

So registering is still pointless.

Except it's being put into a database.

And tell me my friend, how will they be able to tell who I voted for?

Maybe they can take who votes online through five eyes shit but again I reckon most (voting) people in the UK will vote out so numbers are just too high for it to matter tbh

THROUGH THE DATABASE

What database lad?

THE DATABASE!!!

CCTV, or they'll be more general and if they see a lot of OUT votes from one region they'll punitively punish everyone in that region, I'll grant it's usually not so direct nowadays.

This I'll admit is mildly paranoid but has anyone tested a ballot for UV markings?

jidf

anyone wanna kiss the queen?

That part is conjecture anyway.

The baseline is we're IN no matter what unless someone pogroms Cameron and his fuckheaded cadre of cunts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_ballot#Secrecy_vs._reliability

y

just wait til they incorporate fingerprint recognition software in the CCTV then you can really start to panic

Grandpa?

FRESH NIGE

Are you robinhood?

nah lad, just lurking youtube

"It always works bruv"

youtu.be/Wr1BRyJVOWY?t=14m25s

So many old folks in the audience, the last gasp of a dying race

lamo fam

Where do I buy a UKIP suit?

That's illegal.

Best you can get away with is a cheeky union jack suit.

Karen_meme146.jpg

lmao he actually said that the absolute madman

EURO may well have collapsed within 2 years

I'm sure the guys who he wanted to rule were replaced or some shit

top fucking kek

he had his orders, he shouldn't have gone fucking native

they must have had gr8 banter what with having so much in common

They lived near each other fam
probably were bum buddies too

an interesting part about this is he wouldn't have been circumsized when he was born
but after drinking the arabian cool aid he certainly was when he died

Circumcision was popular among the english-speakers, particularly thje upper-classes. So he likely would have been.

Lawrence never actually converted to Islam did he?

Heard a yank say "pub crawl" earlier lads. It just didn't sound right.

dont know, dont think he did but he liked them and thats almost as bad

check em

who is that person?

theguardian.com/business/2016/may/26/number-of-uk-neets-increases-for-second-consecutive-quarter

NEETS making a comeback lads

make a new bread niggers

at 600 posts?

lol fucking hell look what i found searching for "mate american"

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4l67ij/should_the_uk_have_a_national_sorry_day/

tell me who nigga

TAIG PROTESTOR TACKLED BY BASED CANADIAN AMBASSADOR
independent.ie/irish-news/news/canadian-ambassador-who-took-down-islamic-terrorist-tackles-protester-at-dublin-1916-remembrance-34749014.html

top kek

eat yer mams minge lads

my gf

Pick one

she is qt

J. R

Taigs will remain eternally butthurt even if we did give them Norn Iron wouldn't they?

can we have more public events where the top brass just go toe to toe with the general public
not enough fighting lads, id sure as hell love to deck cameron one right in the eye socket
give him a nice shiner for next time he goes to see merkel to apologize for existing, make him look the part for the abused housewife he really is

Hi Mick

theres a major level cuck who hates Britain and would love to see us bend the knee to a communist caliphate invasion in that thread

post more rare potato merchants

tbf canadians piss me off slightly less than yanks
and with trucuck as their elected colonial governor they're literally a nation that practices the political theory of social justice as a state mandate

This is the best thing about them though. They're gonna crash and burn flying the flag of "social justice" and in doing so they'll provide concrete evidence as a case study for why "social justice" simply cannot work.

Yes, because we didn't give them it sooner or something. They are the definition of tsundere.

Who shot JR?

REEEEEE STOP BREAKING DOWN THE FAMILY AND GET PREGNANT AND MARRIED

Kill yourself

Serves him right for falling for the marriage meme

This fucking board is getting on my nerves. All i see everywhere is faggots shilling Trump. Why are we confined to one general but the amerilards can shit up the whole place? Time to get b& tbh

JUST

ALIMONY

Lad you just have to pick the right person and (sing that thing that means she can't take all your cash)

How Should I Vote? - The EU Debate

BBC1 now if anyone's interested.

From what I hear prenups does not count. Like they can say they were forced to sign it, or weren't mentally well when signing it. Whatever bullshit they can think of. Either way, I want to get married, it was mostly a joke tbh.

I really don't see how alimony is a thing though. It seems evil and I can't imagine what the people who came up with the idea were thinking. Your partner is somehow supposed to be able to keep her lifestyle, while you slave away for the money and probably can't keep your lifestyle, and if you don't you end up in prison.

I sense it coming.

who are you talking to

Can't trust this Taig tbh

He calls himself "sensitive" to issues relating to Northern Ireland which is another way to say Gerry Adams cock is down his throat but he doesn't want Conservatives to know

Izzard

my view on northern ireland is maybe we should stop killing each other over petty differences when we have the caliphate on the rise

this

Another way to justify having Wog and Paki/Pro EU audiences and questions

Well now its obvious

Taigs would probably sell us out to the muslims the moment our back was turned tbh. They wouldn't care about whites getting slaughtered, all they would want is Ulster back right before they get conquered too.

Lads why do people love Pinochet? he was before my time.

Watching now lad.

Scary amount of pakis and wogs in Ulster compared to 10 years ago so i agree….

The key problem is, that Taigs are culturally left wing in the same sense that the SNP and Swedes are. They're constantly shilling for mass migration into this relatively happy white country. Its a bloody disgrace, that seeing what has happened to England and great European cities, that these Papists want Non White migration into this, recently exclusively white country

Its incredible, haven't they been to London or even Dublin once?

what is this brat talking about

Fucking hell its a debate in GLASGOW, and they bussed these pakis up?!!

Fucking bomb the BBC

Accepted free market economics at a time when protectionism was rife in South America.

Turned Chile into a functioning country whilst their neighbor to the East devolved into monkey shit flinging.

Indeed

took the words right from my fingers
why fight amongst ourselves when genetically we're brothers when the fucking caliphates at the door and the commies are in the gates

Then how can he see himslef as Irish? What is the whole point of what he's doing? I don't understand

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WISH YOU DIED OF CANCER YOU DECEPTIVE BBC LEFTY

Republicans are very left wing. The IRA split in the mid 80s because one element of it wasn't communist enough

Hes an SNP style nationalist, even when it comes to the EU

argentina?

Is QT on tonight guys?

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT!

What are you watching lad?

based ginger

:(

Fucking BBC

Thanks, lad.

you mean airdropped from a chinook
like the BBC could tolerate an even debate

BBC1, How Should I Vote? - The EU Debate

5:1 Stranger 2 is a whte woman
2:1 Stranger 2 is non white
7:1 Stranger 2 is a nu white male

Cheers, going to watch it now.

if the screen flashes every few seconds thats the Department of Information using subliminal messaging to make you vote remain

I wonder if funneling large numbers of immigrants into Ulster is an intentional move by (((certain))) members of the local government there.

Immigrants will always vote for benefits, and none of the main unionist parties are big on that. The big benefits parties are the marxists, which leads me to believe that in the event of a vote on Northern Irish sovereignty, immigrants would sway the vote towards joining the fenians because it's in their direct financial interests.

I'll go off the rails and say its a 12 yo male feminist

HOLIDAYS WILL END IF WE LEAVE THE EU

You kidding me? His speech went viral. He's fucking based.

youtube.com/watch?v=wFkkK0uRZZw

WHER U GONNA PUHD DHEM

well if the marxists got what they wanted Ulster wouldn't rejoin Ireland it would just head str8 past go and become a part of Soviet Arabia

PAKIS BUILT BRITAIN

YOU HEARD IT FROM ME

I'm starting to think Caswell and Civic nationalism are based tbh

DEALT WITH YOU MEAN? LET THEM ALL IN THE UK? FUCK

What are you watching?

filmon.com/tv/bbc-one

He rekt commie cunts in chile **My grandfather had to flee the country because he had ties to the unions and was suspected to be a gommunist

He was a bit of a Yank puppet but he was EXTREMELY necessary for Chile not to fall into a crypto-communist shithole

Chile still has its problems but the country is in a decent state however the Pinochet and Allende Supporters (Allende was the President that Pinochet outted) are still extremely bitter to this day

Also the secret police and military Pinochet formed were god tier at removing communists (assassinations around the world, bombings and dropping people out of helicopters)

If you ever want to flee from the west chile is a pretty good place to go IMO

WHAT THE FUCK YOU CHEEKI PAKI TWAT!?

Jesus Christ! This is painful. It's young people and Scotland so I was expecting it, but still I'm getting fucked off.

Simplistic pakis and porrige wogs spouting the same old platitudes.

AND DON'T FUCKING WHOOP! You Americanised cunts.

Do they literally find the most unattractive leave voters?

AND ANOTHER THING

Actually quite probable.

Naa, theres only around 300 kikes here lad but in the 40s/50s they were powerful in the theatre and entertainment industries but thats about it. I only saw my first (((stormont candidate))) in the recent election. Hes a yank and he only managed 200 votes.

Shinners have been flirting with Wogs/Poles/Chinks since the first bunch got of the plane. Pakis will vote for Shinn Fein or Alliance, maybe some based poles from Loyalist areas will vote unionist.

I'm really scared that immigrants could decide elections in Ulster like they don in England.

The rule is that Taigs are Ulsters jews and we'd be better without foreigners

I don't understand, who are you guys talking about? Hannan? He's an AlienPeruvian

Why are they clapping constantly?

Eh, I think you'll find this isn't just Scots.

REEEEEEE THIS BLATANT FUCKING BIASED AUDIENCE AND DYKE HOST

True. The cancer is everywhere.

Who is this southern puff?

Wew no women in politics pls

*closes tab*

IS THIS REAL?

IS THIS REAL?

IS THIS FUCKING REAL??

FUCK OFF

JUST SHOOT YOUR OWN NEG HOLES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

reality is scary for women and cucks

Was it a plastic paddy yank?

No a Los Angles kike who ended up Bangor somehow and joined the Cuckervative pro EU UUP

Chile is such a long country. Can they even be considered one people/culture?

This is a right shit show.

MUUUUUHHHHHH PHHHHOOOONNNNEEEE BBBBIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLL

She looks like Sarkeesian.

Was a bit cuntish of them tbh fam

Decent

you probably named its hero/oine/stopgivingmepronounsyoucisgenderwhitemale

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFF

FUCKING HELL. You want your doctor not to speak English?

what the fuck theyre getting mad for suggesting its better to have someone speaking english AHHH FUCK MY LIFE FUCK tHIS SHIt HOLY SHIt

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS SHOULD BE FUCKING NAMES 200 LEFTIES GANGBANG 2 LEAVE CAMPAIGNERS

Huh, I would've expected any yank getting into Ulster politics would be a muh heritage marxist.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah, why would you want to be able to understand your doctor? I'll just guess what they're trying to tell me.

I don't watch any Scottish debates because it hits me extra hard, please don't tell me its that bad.

Someone get a new thread prepared, cheers.

Yeah, but the difference is that hes a Kike.

He doesn't want to go near the pro palestine Taigs when the Cuckervatives are available

Why did she just

When Iceland was mentioned?

Done a bit more of that Carswell trailer video. Its looking pretty CIVIC.

Any tips on what I can add or change to make it better lads?

Too many white people live there

Where the fuck can I find the moderation log lads?

Demands right to study wherever she wants?

if youre POOR then DONt GO ON HOLIDAY

Christ their arguments are so weak it hurts but these kids fall for it

It's certainly got different racial sub-groups but they're negligible as a whole due to the separation from Brazil and Argentina via the Andes

When I visited Santiago, the small towns, the country side and far off into the mountains everyone looked the same (as it should) the most you'll get is native groups in the further reaches of the country and they're a lot darker but that pretty much it

Chile is much better then England on a racial cohesive level in that the capital city IS a centre point for the people of chile (the people of the cities look the same as the people of the towns minus poverty) to represent for and connect with the world

There's poverty but Chile is for Chileans

Just end my fucking life who are these people? Where do they come from?

Someone make a new thread

WOOOO INtER-RACIAL

Did he really just ask that!?

Fucking hell, they have NO arguments do they.

fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off

What about the Argentinian plumbers? how do we know if hes going to be a tourist or plumber

What does the hambeast have tattoed on her arm?

roit I'll make a thread

NEW THREAD HERE
NEW THREAD HERE

It's absolutely atrocious, it's just been completely ridiculous 90% of the time. Possibly the worst most irritating "debate" with one of the worst bratty audience ever.

And that was Salmond saying that. Hope his precious Lithuanian doctors give him the wrong meds because he can't read the label and it would be racist to expect otherwise.

is h'what real?

gud map

Here lad 8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

Cheers

is that the theme tune to interstellar?
plus when does it come out in cinema?

Yea, its from Interstellar. I think its from the docking sequence part.

And the release date is August 13th 2017.

cant wait

civcuck