Half chan is coming

Half chan is on to rabbit chan.
They are going to come here and spam us with requests soon. Be ready for cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/700455478/try-to-get-banned
boards.4chan.org/b/thread/700454466/lets-get-banned-lets-do-it-fags
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

requests for what?

Haha! Whoops! You appear to have posted on the wrong site. Perhaps I can help you out?

www.tumblr.com

No need to thank me! I'm just doing my best to help confused users like you get where they need to be.

Illegal shit.
Just a heads up. If they ask about the rabbit, turn them away. We have mods deleting all the rabbit threads on half chan.
Don't provoke this please

Interceptor missile launch
Combat start

Dude don't provoke this please.
Remember what happened in 2014

Thanks, buddy. I think I like it here with people as nice as you. I'll have to stick around.

I'm pretty sure I've seen this rabbit posted here months ago. What kind of scheme are you cooking up, OP?

and why would they?

I for one welcome our new cancerous friends.

t. dysnomia

You did. His tag was rabbit chan. Posted illegal shit.
Half chan apparently just had a few threads of him and learned that he came from here.
So now they are coming here for more "content"

your picture hurts my eyes. you gave my eyeballs cancer

On the bright side, it looks like we can uncle them with this now. They view him with some weirdo mythical status or something.
BUT ALL THE THREADS ARE GETTING BANNED.
This has the potential for some lulz

proof or gtfo

screnshots nigger

RABBIT RABBIT RABBIT

All related threads just got banned except for
boards.4chan.org/b/thread/700455478/try-to-get-banned
boards.4chan.org/b/thread/700454466/lets-get-banned-lets-do-it-fags
It started as a lets get banned thread.

Bunny > rabbit

I'm just asking you guys not to provoke them.
They are rabidly retarded enough as it is.
I don't want/need an influx of tards here over that spammer.

Bui's the most dangerous sperg I've seen on here. He single handedly killed sub-boards and go swfs removed from here.

Wait, so he will make this worse????

No /furry/ was the last place he went for. I'm just saying he's the most capable of causing the most damage to any one website.

Great.
Well I hope this heads up helps you guys somewhat.
I know they are lurking…..
I am concerned….

Bui was a mistake

THEY'RE HEEEEEERE !!

I welcome anyone at this point. I've taken the black pill, the heh pill, and the content pill at this point. Even what isn't allowed will be posted here constantly. Lets face it, the best hope for 8 Holla Forums is just people posting what the fuck ever. The good stuff will be there mixed in with the shit. That's the eventual fate of this Holla Forums and I guess all Holla Forums boards.

it allready happened

You have to say "white rabbit" three times and then make rabbit noises to get content.

(observed)
They prob won't be going anywhere, so here newfriends:
click on options in the upper right (left if you're dyslexic) and go to css. may as well get comfy.
>>>/css/ has some nice layouts

So I am completely fucking lost right now.

After this, I just don't understand, please explain, in detail

2lazy2type it, the onion has rundown.

Thought id come and see whats become of Holla Forums and is abysmal. Last time ill be stopping in this ghost town. ✌

kek

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, its still the second biggest english language imageboard, and there might just be other boards than Holla Forums from what I hear.

Why hasn't anyone fixed the swf boards yet?

Who let the dogs in?

Did this have anything to do with a false tutorial on how to have sexual intercourse with a rabbit?

Rabbit fucking?

Don't talk about the rabbit you sick fuck.

>>>/fart/

i don't get it.
OP's picture was just a drawing from a /x/ thread ages ago correct? it was found on the gate to some sketchy looking abandoned building. a really bright/colorful one that looked almost like it was a front for something.

is this just a shit-tier spooky thread?