UFC

What does Holla Forums think of the McGregor vs Diaz rematch and UFC in general?

Diaz is gonna def win again.
McGregor has been some bandwagon fighter that people that don't know shit about the UFC praises.
Diaz's groundgame is so much fucking better and his chin is rock solid.

Diaz has better banter

Have you ever fingered your butthole?
How did it feel?

diaz will win, i liked McGregor but he is too small, he is huge at 145lbs with good reach and great power but to think he can move up to 170 which is his natural walking around weight is a joke. Yes he is fast but his reach is only average at 170 and he doesnt have knockout power like he would against a 145er. If he stayed at 145 he could have held the title for years and never had a real challenger, not at 170 tho

War Diaz, Stockton 209 motherfucker!! I was raised on the mean streets of Madison, WI!!

Well I plug regulalrly. So I don't "finger" but with some vaseline it don't feel so bad.

A few times. It was kind of uncomfortable and playing with my prostate just gave me that feeling of trying to pee when you've got a hardon, I don't get the attraction.

Love MMA, boxing, kickboxing, Muay Thai, etc. If I'm not working I'm watching it. I also have six years of submission grappling experience. I'd talk more but 202 is on, and I'm prerty sure everyone herebharee me.

Pretty sure everyone here hates me*

Sorry little lit

gay

McGregor lost on the ground last time after only 10 days notice, in these 5 months he will have trained hard, specifically in ground work and on his power due to Nate being a big guy
McGregor for the win

Fuck off faggot, you're only calling this gay because you're insecure about your own sexuality

I refer you to this

Fuck off, McGregor is the king of trash talk

I also refer you to this

Follow up on trash talk shit in this

.>>6114844

McGregor wasnt on 10 days notice, he was training for a fight when the other fighter got hurt and had to change opponents, diaz is the one who fought on 10 days notice when he wasnt in training. the only thing you could say is McGregor is training for a left hander now instead of a short right hander. but diaz will be in better shape than the last fight.

also McGregor may have technically been submitted by rear naked choke but he lost on his feet and then the scramble on the ground then when he was seconds away from the fight being stopped from the vicious ground and pound he rolled over and gave up a rear naked choke.

Yeah I got confused

Told you fags he'd win

got me

this mma crap would be nice, but i feel like they hype the shit out of these fights like wwe

i wish fighters were smarter and respectful to one another, but usually theyre just raging idiots, conuncled by corporations hyping the fuck out of them trying to make WAY more money than anybody there deserves.

FIRE. ANGER. TESTOSTERONE. PUNCHES. BUY OUR SHIT. PLS RESPOND.

Its just like, fuck off.

More like Ultimate Faggot Copulation

Mean streets of Madison, WI. You're a funny guy.

It's just the guys from the /sp/ that was here. Its comfy I go there a few times a day, but I don't watch events I could care less about and cage hug is one. It's shitposter friendly too, you guys should really come chill there.