ITT: Random ass thoughts nigga

Other urls found in this thread:

en.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I am dating the people I am arguing with on imageboards.

w-will you date me user?

This thread will be perfect for posting my stupid ideas after I get out of the shower.

nigga i aint got time to reply to you in a timely manner this shitty chinese mmo aint gonna grind itself

Goddamb I've done that. Fucj.

me too user

I always wonder where to find IRL friends or even online friends that act like user-kun, but never know where to look. On top of that, ive always wondered why it's so much harder to make friends with strangers on pc games as opposed to console games.

More loners and antisocial folks

More normalfags who are used to talking to people

Console users are normalfags
Normalfags are less jaded to the crushing reality of social interaction, and are therefor less cynical, not to mention the lack of autism

I'm not familiar with this because I'm fairly naive. What do you mean exactly?

I think he means how almost everything is of superficial value and small talk is a large amount of nothingness that amounts to the way people perceive you in your entirety instead of actually probing with meaningful thoughts, making social interaction a skill which in essence is like the ability to flip a water bottle and have it land upright, yet holds the weight of an 18 ton bus moving at 40 miles per hour in reference to how important it is to making friends or being successful in life.

I could rant about muh redpill and how pretty much every social environment is super pc nowadays, with non-whites and especially women receiving major benefits across the board, but although it's true you've already heard it all to the point where it's annoying. nailed it, with how shallow and superficial normalfags are, not looking to get a meaningful experience out of a conversation but to secure/flaunt their social status.

oh well that's not very fun. I do remember trying to get to know people better, but not many would go deeper into conversations. They always kept it surface level whenever they could.

Never done that. :) Yay

I feel guilty because I can't stand where I am in spite of it being good footing. :)

I am constantly losing my shit around and at people who are good. :)

I don't quite know how to control myself. :)
I know how, actually, I just don't. :) I attribute it to laziness. :) really, really, really, it's a lack of willingness to do what is good for its being harder to change than to stay the same at this moment. :) I don't want to calcify, but I let myself. :)

Drinking is roughing up my digestive tract. :)

I'm not the crazy one. :)

Guilt over way of being is suicide. :) Accept your way and live it. :)

I probably need benzos. :) Or properly administered barbiturates. :) I'll never do either, unless I'm unfortunate and they're fed to me. :)

I didn't see it those couple days ago, but if your out there, yes, yes I will user. :)

user, just take your shit and get the fuck out. :)

im tired of doing this with you. :)

who is the girl in that pic? :\ google has nothing

đź’Ż

thread on 4chan had it days ago
only ever seen 'em there
here's another

dammit. :) in the first pic she looks exactly like someone i know, but in the second she clearly isnt :(

Wish I could help you, user. :)

Post random thoughts, though. :)

Seriously, manufacture one, stream of consciousness. :) A feeling. :) Like:

Fuck, I wish people would read threads and respond to them. :) Jesus christ, I have a hard enough time with my congenital attention defect, but literally every other person makes it harder to address the issue at hand. :)

Issue at hand. :) Issuing into your hand is cum. :)

Norm Macdonald is hilarious. :) I also like Marc Maron right now. :) Used to love Lewis Black. :)

Neoliberalism sucks though. :) Well, really, really, really, neoliberalism is awesome, and the modern pop politics version of neoliberalism is actually satan. :) But that's any pop politics movement. :) jfksafkjsadfd;jkldfsaj;lksfda;lkjfsdajlk;afsdl;kj
so far

go bak to africa u nigger

wats neoliberalism

in the grossest terms of simplification

reducing everyone into equal units that can be equally plugged into the economy and commodified as they wish to be or can be

the idea is to ensure equal access to the market and thus opportunity

the reality is blinding the law, commodifying everyone, and enforcing generalizations as broadly as possible in order to broaden the market as much as possible

I can't give adequate words to the concept, though I'll give better ones than others; reducing bias is my goal while adding historiography of philosophy

politics is disgusting because no one knows anything about the foundation of ideas, and the populace constantly buys into ancient thoughts

anyhow en. :)wikipedia. :)org/wiki/Neoliberalism

don't get mad; there are good ideas in Rawls and his ilk if you read him/them! :D I must read more. :)

I have to read more too but politics are autistic then I have to talk to shitters

a leftist strawman that can mean anything they don't like

WHat Teh Furk DOES ""I can wait before I reply longer! :D" MEAN? :\

goes both ways
it's fun, right

"Herp derp, the work perp, slurps turps for burps"

you should think with your head, not your ass

I shaved my balls, and now they itch

the only meaning i have left is manufacturing meanings
i need to pretend harder or get out of people's lives
when will we be able to look at the conscious mind like a directory on a computer and delete/modify
getting consciousness hacked will be a thing if we make it that long
we're already being consciousness hacked though, dummy
we're so easy to lead moving forward, but memory is so delicate and persistent
i want a cat thread
it's starting to kick in, better get to work

ADDY
ADDY
ADDERALL

maeng da kratom

You're supposed to trim them not shave them you feg

Why the hell would you need kratom to work?

The primary effect noticed by those who use this type of kratom is stimulation, which is felt primarily as a mental-physical readiness, however, unlike most stimulants, such as caffeine, it typically doesn’t cause kratom side effects such as sweating or physical discomfort. Because of this, it has often been noted as “clean stimulant.” Since its birth, this strain is ideal for heavy physical labor, however, maeng da kratom has also been used effectively by those who do mental work as well, because of its effects on focus and energy.