9/11 in 1945?

A B-52 bomber hit the Empire State building in 1945…
Parts were left over, crashed a few walls… fire… no collapse

Redpill normies with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B-25_Empire_State_Building_crash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember that Jon Stewart's "comedy writer" Jews sucker punched "we are change" news kids while security held him by the arms for simply questioning the king Jew propagandist at his book signing (America is evil or whatever it was called).

slide?

There were no B-52s in 1945. It was a B-25. Roughly 1/10th the weight of a 757.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B-25_Empire_State_Building_crash

Saged.

Is a B-25 Mitchell m8

Dyslexia spkaes.

You shill faggot. You can't even sage

7 whole years before the first B52 flew, must have been a magic time travailing B52

Who cares if it was a B25 you fucking stupid kike.

Sage for being fucking retard.

He saged, idiot. Sage doesn't need to go in all fields.

ahhhhhhahahahaahha you kikes are going to pay

retard

a 9 ton B25 at 272 mph is not a 170 ton Boeing 767 at 534 mph

ahahahahahahaahahahahahaha you kikes are going to be exposed and then we are going to burn your fucking syngogs down with you in them

The fact that the B25 and the B52 are two very different planes matters a whole lot.

The B25 is a very small attack/bomber aircraft in comparison.

sage

faggot

because a B25 is quite a small aircraft compared to a 767 YOU KIKE

aahahahahhahaha and your plane "evaporated"

ya blew it

You blew when you faked 911 Jew. We are going to destroy Israel now

This isn't a redpill. B-52 fly at a fraction of the speed as one of the 9/11 planes. The Empire State Building has much more robust architecture than the twin towers did, etc.
I'm sorry but this is JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL BEAMZ tier stupidity…

I dont care. We know what you Jews did

die already

Twin Towers were designed to withstand airliner hit too.

Frankly nobody want's to believe the simplest explication. The towers shouldn't have collapsed. But they did…

They didn't collapsed because squads of secret mossad ninjas planted tons of explosives.

They simply collapsed because the construction was shit (sorry extreme "card castle" design and construction done by the "lowest bidder").

And all the cover up is just there so that the insurance is payed to Shekelstein and for the US to save face, because fear of a giant scandal and litigation that lead to the death of thousands in the mind of the Establishment is FAR FAR WORSE than lying to the whole world on a few details…

While I am sympathetic to 9/11 conspiracists in general, this group tends to be filled with flat-earth retards who think physics and engineering are demonic Jew-magic to be avoided at all costs.

Welcome to kike divide and conquer tactics version 0.1. Stay with us to learn more about how the semitic menace uses his resources to keep various truths from coming out.

If you're JIDF and you know it count your shekels!

Hey thanks for subbing me :P