San Diego Trump Rally

archive.is/x2A8w

Anybody else going? I'm meeting one guy I met by advertising in a cuckchan Trump general but it would be cool to have a group seeing as there's allegedly ~600 antifa going. They are aiming to make this another Chicago.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html
tox.chat/
thekoala.org/archives/2003_SP_2.pdf
prism-break.org/en/all/#instant-messaging
facebook.com/ABQPSL
periscope.tv/w/1vAxRRbjDeZxl
twitter.com/Nero/status/736330624718524417
youtube.com/watch?v=T0i-MOXJXGQ
relay.broadcastify.com/903904148.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
youtu.be/frC0v-J3fPU?t=157
audio4.broadcastify.com/903904148.mp3?nocache=4801607
audio2.broadcastify.com/903904148.mp3?nocache=5049832
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiram_Maxim
kusi.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also does anyone know if they check for weapons to get inside? I'm planning on bringing a knife in case we get jumped.

Bump

Literally nigger tier.

It's a secret service run event, of course they check for weapons. Use your head.

Well guns are all but impossible to get in California, and I'll admit the 600 antifa has me kind of on edge

The tensions are being ratcheted up

are they driving from Orange County or helicopter?

So only unemployed and retired can go… damnit.

Indianafag here. They had SS search everyone who went inside the rally. Pocketknives, files, anything sharp and long and pointy sans pens and pencils were either thrown away/asked to take back to their car.

I predict yet another victory for antifa.

There's a bunch of students from both sides going from my uni, the Trump club is busing people down there and said they have too many interested people to fit.

Alright thank you

these faggots are so predictable

Fuck is wrong with you? If you get jumped do you want to pull a knife and make the subhumans back off, or do you want to say "bring it on mexicunts" and beat the shit out of them like a real man?

If they try to attack you just dodge their shitty attempts at strikes and grapples and clobber them in heads. Counter-punch. Trump style. It's not fucking hard, you're fighting retarded beaners and noodle-armed leftists, not MMA cage fighters.

Anyone else going to the Fresno rally?

Ideally that would happen but I don't trust Mexicans and antifags to fight fair

Good idea

Make sure to post pics.

San Diegan here. Don't pretend like you speak for me, you antifa cunts.

which would explain why so many liberals can make there to protest.

How early do you think I'd have to get there to get in?

They pretty much do, you're in the minority.

How cucked is your city, honestly?

I've never been to California and I doubt I ever will. Everything about California sounds like a dystopian nightmare.

It's a shame too because the weather and views are pretty epic.

Not who you replied to, but I was a Navyfag stationed in SD for about 4 years.

SD is alright compared to the rest of the cities in California, but it does have a trolley network that goes to Tijuana as well, so it's taco vendors everywhere you look. Overall, I never had many problems there. I lived over by San Diego State University and while it was a ton of blue pilled DUDE WEED all over, I would take San Diego before I took many other cities. It's certainly more conservative than most.

The military presence helps, but I'm sure they're being told to stay out of any political rallies.

I think San Diego is pretty conservative by California standards. My uni, UC San Diego, is known for being very conservative and religious. We barely have any protests and when we do the majority of the student body ignore them or mock them. It's a hardcore STEM school. I think I've heard San Diego even used to have KKK in some areas back in the day, and I've seen a few skinheads going about their lives like riding the bus and taking their kids to school.

Let them come! There is one white yet in Cali who still draws breath!

It's more cucked than not, but arguably less so than other major CA cities. The niggers have been mostly confined to their neighborhoods, but obama's forced integration will see to that. We have a large military community, so the city generally votes republican for local elections. That being said, we do have the large numbers of brown people and liberals incumbent of a big city.

This city is home to 2 USMC bases (Pendleton, Miramar) and its the largest USN fleet base in the West Coast. Veterans of many wars like the place and end up retiring here.

Lots of Asian refugees (Vietnam, Korea, etc) that have experienced the real world consequence of communism live here, and so do their progeny.

All of the above HATE communists and liberals.

On the other hand… Mexico is just over the border, and California liberals are everywhere. Unfortunately for them, this is one of the most expensive places to live in the country and lazy unemployed trash cant afford to live here in large quantities.

I will say this is the least liberal city in the West coast and I know for a fact that Trump will win San Diego County.

SD is probably the least cucked of any large city in California.

Very strong military presence. Especially Navy. Only major US city to have a Republican mayor.

Extremely white in comparison to LA or SF, which is surprising because it borders Mexico.

San Diego State University is the center of liberal degeneration south of Orange county, where the rich millionaire liberals like to live away from the LA trash.

SDSU is a full sjw party campus where you can see all the tropes that you know about.

UCSD is too hardcore (and expensive) for liberals to attend en mass, which is why they go to SDSU instead.

I anticipate a lot of triggered beaners at this rally, so it might get violent outside. Just sit back and let them get arrested.

Agreed, UCSD is literally *chan, the school. Our nickname is UC Socially Dead and we probably have the highest density of kissless virgin r9k browsers per capita of any university. The quarter system is brutal as fuck and we have like ten suicides a year, so there is no time for liberals to organize anything major. By contrast, San Diego State University is known as STDSU and has a reputation for being full of partying retards.

I'll mostly likely be there, driving down from OC

Nice to know we have other autists of our kind at ucsd

t. Incoming freshman (warren)

What major? I'm warren too, Mechanical engineering

Mech eng as well

I didn't expect this many responses. Thanks for the perspective.

I didn't know about the strong military presence.

Oh shit if you want to meet another Holla Forumslack I'm president of a project team, though next year is my last

When the happening happens San Diego will be the shining beacon of light holding CA together against the zombie hordes through the power of USMC gunships and rooftop koreans.

take one from the jews' playbook and help your pol/bro (if he is not retarded)

We can hope user. We can hope.

San Diego is White!!!

Now I've heard it all.

I like to think I'm not retarded

guns are easy to get in california. i own many. born and raised here.

What the hell does this even mean? What are they veterans of, exactly?

bullshit. i have to work. im im bay area going to take the day off if he comes close to the bay or sac.

Veterans of fomenting anger against white people, and distributing strategies for living off government handouts.

So people that only deserve helicopter rides and ropes? Good to know!

a lot of channers are so retarded and socially inept they are unemployable. I know, i've met many (even at UCSD).

I hope you aren't, but I would recommend screening first before offering a position in a project to a stranger just because he goes to Holla Forums

People that actually pay taxes on their 300K+ houses (normal people that bought them when they were 100K) HATE seeing their exorbitant property and CA state taxes being used on projects to help illegals, welfare for single mothers, jails, government pensions, etc.

If there was a voting requirement in CA that actually requires you not to receive any state benefits in order to be able to vote this state would be a conservative stronghold.

In any case, there is a large, angry, silent majority that roots for the expunging of all illegals in CA, and it includes many (specially) immigrants, even from Mexico.

This is true though I like to think Holla Forums is a step or two above the rest of the boards

Don't we all :^) kik is bigkek4u if you feel like getting in touch

All of that sounds wonderful, and it would be great seeing California as a right-wing stronghold against illegals and commie faggots. I hope those in this silent majority are prominent actors who are tired of niggers and spics.

If there are (and there certainly are many, like morgan freeman) they can never reveal their power level. Look at what happened to Mel Gibson.

Wat. But leftists, especially antifa members always assault innocent civilians.

Dubs confirm?

I'm op btw just changed location and got another ip

Wat, Morgan Freeman is a self proclaimed "anti-racist". I saw a video of him whining about some school in USA having segregated proms. Some schools apparently have separate proms for whites and blacks and he was super butthurt about it.

It will actually be ground fucking zero. Anything south of the 8 freeway is brown town, and if a major happening occurs, don't expect the border patrol to stem the flow of beaners pouring over the fence.

Just made one , id is potatomato1

I will definitely be going. Since parking will be an issue, I might park somewhere outside downtown take a bus or something. Here is my Tox ID, please contact me if you want to meet up.
2F197319F23B8B55228CD693034C500247608496AE996C5D3071C1C0C008845C33775F355AAA

Actually gonna take the trolley.

Looks like I'm gonna try to transfer into UCSD.

Ever heard of pepper spray? Don't be a nigger.

Oh well, perhaps they could give us a list of approved political candidates and policies so that we know which ones we are allowed to support.

I live up in North County. I would like to hook HP with other local Holla Forumsocks.

It seems like several of us will be going. North County seems nice, except for beanerside of course.

I wouldn't do that… Bring a nigger beater and disguise it as a selfie stick

Just order some hickory riot batons and attach your trump signs to them.

Gotta love the fact that the UC system can't factor race into account when deciding admission i.e. race quotas banned. Meritocracy at work.

They find other ways around it
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html

When is the best time to line up for the rally?

I know the rule of thumb is four to six hours early, but I want seats that are close to the god emperor.

And do you think the rally is going to be shut down by the Soros funded chimp out?

I had a math professor at the community college I transferred from tell me that they still practice affirmative action, all they did when the law banning it passed was rename the committees and its still the same people doing the same thing with a different name. He said he applied to teach somewhere else and was told to his face that they can't hire him because he is a white male, and his current department hasn't hired a white male teacher in decades.

I don't know what a Tox is but my kik is posted ITT if you want to get in touch.

I have class that I can't skip until 11 so I won't be there until 1230-1 sadly. If I don't get in I'll be outside counter-chimping.

I'm not making a kik and i doubt the other tox user is either. download qtox found here:

tox.chat/

add the groupbot:
56A1ADE4B65B86BCD51CC73E2CD4E542179F47959FE3E0E21B4B0ACDADE51855D34D34D37CB5

message it "invite 1 pol" sans quotes.

I'm active in the chat right now, just say you're from the san diego thread

Okay downloading, what is the license? GPL?

Yeah

Stay safe, Burgerfriends.

Good luck with Trump. Wishing you all the very best.

t. Anglosphere Member

Thanks bruv, its looking like a big Holla Forums turnout right now

Antifa are like rats, they attack in packs and fight incredibly dirty.
They WILL be bringing weapons, Knives, hammers, clubs and pepper spray, So nationalists must do the same. San diego is going to fucking explode and I wouldn't want to be caught in a massive street fight without any weapons.

SAN DIEGO ANTI-ANTIFA ASSEMBLE

I went to UCSD for both undergrad and masters from the late '90s to early '00s and Holla Forums's mind would be blown by our student newspaper during those times, The Koala. They tried to be as offensive as possible, even with the personals, in a way that you'd probably get no-knocked by several SWAT teams and the air force today.

In the interest of showing you what going to a good engineering school used to be like before they made you cut your dick off as part of the application process, I present to you their 2003 special edition: Jizzlam. Instead of their usual format they made it up like a magazine for Islamists. Keep in mind, The Koala was a print newspaper distributed in the thousands around campus for free as an official student paper, was very popular, and you'd always see kids reading it in lectures the day of release (money well spent). There were no protests or beheadings.

thekoala.org/archives/2003_SP_2.pdf

And yeah, San Diego has always been pretty awesome and generally votes conservative but illegal immigration has really worn things down. We need help as they creep further north every year. Gotta deport these illegals but we get blocked by state and federal law.

Guys, I'm going to be a bit busy, so I won't be able to read this thread for a bit. Sorry, everyone.

Sounds like GT
t. yellowjacket

I've seen it around campus but assumed it was some shitty leftist shock rag trying to be edgy, i saw a bunch of dicks on the cover image and never touched it again

It is literally right on the fucking border to mexico.

relying on a knife for self defense than any training in cqc, martial arts, and shit.

A weapon like a knife is only an extension of the body son. You can easily do far worse damage with your bare fists (try elbows and knees) than a knife. You just have to know where to hit. For instant, you can fuck someone's brain up by using a palm heel strike under the nose where it attaches to the top of the lip, just pressing upwards sharply while pressing into the opponent can break and send that nose cartilage jutting into the brain.

Aside from that, self defense is about ending the conflict as soon and efficiently as possible. Not dancing and flailing for 5 minutes doing jack shit.

I don't know if they've changed, but they certainly weren't leftist back then (but they were pretty edgy). The Tardian was the leftists.

Not for long.

hey why not just hijack a plane faggot

Tardian must have gone under because I've never heard of them. I don't know if the Koala is political or not, I just saw it as some degenerate thing and never picked it up again.

You might know them as The Guardian.

Oh yea nevermind I'm retarded, the Guardian is definitely pozzed.

THIS IS NOW A TOX THREAD!
RUNNERS UP EMAIL AND XMPP
REMEMBER TO USE SECURE PROTOCOLS WHEN CHATTING OUTSIDE THE BOARD
prism-break.org/en/all/#instant-messaging

Keep in mind that while Kik and Telegram seem legit, they both are based on (((propreitary software))) and thus can never be trusted. Please make an attempt to migrate away from these services. I recommend using Chatsecure for mobile anonymous chat, it is an XMPP client, which of course has many desktop apps as well including Pidgeon and Tor Messenger. And the best skype replacement is Tox.

We need some good footage of retarded leftists losing their shit.

Oy vey! Shut it down!

facebook.com/ABQPSL

Useful idiots for sure. They have Hugo Chavez as their profile pic.

Antifa dress all in black with masks, we should dress the opposite. I'm thinking all white and maybe hoods rather than masks. :^)

Masks are fine, as long as we're big and start the fire.

I think pointing a camera at the protesters might provoke them even more :^)

I'm going with two Bernie supporters, one cuckservative who puts a lot of value on hearing all sides' viewpoints, and a fellow Pollack.

Don't know if I'll run into anyone from Holla Forums there but Let's hope that these taconiggers chimp out enough to redpill my friends there.

We should have something better to identify ourselves besides duct taping a playing card to our body

We actually gonna try something like that for identification?

I don't even own a MAGA hat.

get on the tox

Me neither

I'll be on later tonight, I'm in class atm

We need a codephrase.

Pretty sure the Holla Forums code phrase is
To which they reply

But you can't really go around saying it to everybody who looks a little fashy unless you want to look like an autist

I'm glad he's back on jewtube, he got shoah'd off there and LL last time i tried looking for him

must call themselves that after they claimed they had ptsd

Event theme

That's why master baneposters use it casually in conversation so it doesn't sound very autistic.
You can always claim you said nothing when people start throwing you weird looks.

I don't have a tox nor do I know what that is.

That sounds good.

see

instead of "invite 1 pol" message "invite 3 619" without quotes

we don't want tijuana in our country you faggot.

Bumping for trump

I'm not going on Tox because of that.

I'm still looking forward to using the race card though to try to antagonize as many taco niggers as possible.

Can California be redeemed?

Only through hard work and good fortune

Definitely possible, just nuke LA

And San Francisco.

I'll try to post some pics of the rally tomorrow

Wait till San Andreas Fault saves you the effort.

Get organized before and during the rally - don't hesitate to reach out to others, and if you stand together, you'll be fine.

Expect hostility inside and outside the event - try to avoid it, and let them act like fools, bolstering support for Trump.

Be smart, and stay safe.

Do us proud.

Kek wills the big earthquake happening soon. Meme it!

great vid holy shit that's such a good clip

Not hard to get guns in San Diego
in fact my cousin has 3 rifles he bought from a mexican who sold them out the back of a car. Uses them for hunting.

Are the two other UCSD fags going to this?

I'm trying to be at the rally by about 10am

t.Incoming UCSD Freshmenfag

I doubt it, it's on a Monday night during finals week and I have two finals on Monday and one on Tuesday

I'm in line for the rally; big line already!

I'm at the fashion valley station if anyone else from the chat is here

I'm walking up rn, blue shirt black jacket and khakis

I'm up at the ticket booth for the trolley

I'm talking to some fag from cuckchan wearing a Gadsten flag

At the benches in front of the tracks?

They're letting people in now

Fuck I missed that one

Two of us are still waiting in line how fill is it right now

Full*

Waiting in the holding area

You're waiting for the trolley still?

Just got inside waiting in the lines to go on the metal detector

A group of us are inside the convention center by the guy selling trump American flags

You guys at the back of the line still we just moved up

I'm right at the back of the metal detector lines

Imagine if you had that many people to defend the rally. God, we're really starting to look like cucks every time this happens. I mean, I'm not suggesting we stand up to it just yet. But soon. It can't go on forever.

Looked around in the back of the line. I couldn't find you guys

I'm in the back of the line 3 rows from the doors, blue shirt black jacket and khakis

Trying to spot you but can't see you. we are in the middle of the crowd

You're in the middle of the metal detector lines? I'm visible from the doors leading to the lines

Lotta qt3.14's here

And Chinese.

Why are there so many chinks supporting Trump?

We are right by one fag wearing a bernie pin. The only protestor I have seen.

Lol where's that

By the first set of pillars all these people are debating him. It looks like. He had the cuck pose at certain points

The pillar that's 50 feet in front of the detector?

Yeah he to the right of it

A group of us are inside the convention center by the guy selling trump American flags

Remember the LA riots? Chinks know they need to keep the trash out, especially now that they own so much property in SD.

A lot of the chinks I know are either liberals or apolitical. Most just don't care

Well I went back and couldn't find you guys. I saw some groups that might have you but I wasn't sure . Now we are are almost at the metal detectors

Looks like they are giving out some free signs roo at the front

Right*

Hey, don't be so quick to sell them short. They're well trained keyboard warriors with months of twitter combat experience. Many of them fought during GamerGate, The Triggering, and that shit involving the astronaut's shirt!

I'm super close to the stage

We're going through the metal detectors now

Just got in we got a good spot

We are about to go through the metal detectors, I'm with a group of anons

veterans of internet warfare
theyre veterans because they have PTSD from being cyberbullied by cis straight white men on twitter

Chinese love wealth and extravagance, especially through real estate. Trump represents everything they wanted to be when they came to America.

God tier music here

It's like when brit pol couldn't find each other in the same pub

As an oldfag Californian I really hope Trump can help clean up this State. We need to get rid of all the illegal beaners and their fat stupid anchor children who will never amount to shit.

There is a group of us right behind you

You guys wearing Maga hats

One of us, I'm wearing a cam hat with an American flag on it

I finally saw you. The opening speeches are pretty good. Got one of the mothers of the Americans who died in benghazi to do the pledge

You wearing a green shirt?

Yup

riot stream

periscope.tv/w/1vAxRRbjDeZxl

They even got Sarah Palin

Is everything going well? I'm on the other side of the country and I've been worried about cartels shooting the place up.

why are they wearing bloods bandanas on their faces….. and mops…

It's all high energy on the western front

My friend sill hasn't seen you despite me pointing you out. How many pollack are with you?

We tried take it through to you guys but some fat woman sat on the ground and threw a fit. So let's meet up after I'm with like 8 anons and there are more that came late

Progress report: how are things going citizens of San Diego? Has the mob caused any difficulties? You have a thousand illegals and communists out there. Are the protestors Chicago level, or Lowell level?

Going to check now

bring out the gas tbh

3spooky3me

Milo confirmed at rally? Can anyone verify?

nothing's happening
god damn we even suck at protesting

Yeah that nigger cum guzzling kike was there.

Who fucking cares

yup. Milo, Pizza Party Ben, and Baked Alaska were all sighted.

Literally two jews

Seems more like white cucks.

Did anyone else see the guy with the generation identity shirt on the fox 10 stream?

I would very much like to make AmeriKKKa hate again, yes.

Ha, black up arrived!

uh oh, looks like shits heating up on the fox stream

No because the KKK was a (((liberal))) group.

He got a very good spot 10 feet away from goebbels. I wonder if they carried milo in on his throne again.

Jesus God and Kek please let a protestor punch a marine on tv and get dropped

nobody cares about the faggot jew
reported

Damn skin heads.

i care
he's hot

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

HEY HEY
HO HO
THIS SAME CHANT FOR EVERYTHING
HAS GOT TO GO

Holy shit that cuck stance

;^)
twitter.com/Nero/status/736330624718524417

kek

Police everywhere

(((They))) are realizing that social justice warrior has a negative connotation now, and is mostly seen and used as an insult.

They are changing their narrative again.

No. I think you mean 'cuck'.

GAYS FOR TRUMP

I wish this were a night rally.

Filtered.

That's what the sign said you dumb faggot.

Give it two - three hours.

nah. doesn't get dark until after 8. 4-5 hours

It's 4:08 PM there. 5 - 6 hours for darkness to fall.

Trump club?

OMG HOW ANTI-SEMITIC!!! Just because they're jews doesn't mean you need a broom to gather them up like ashes.

It's not the middle of fucking summer in SD, faggot.

I just guessed at dark time. Never leave my basement…

It's nearly June. I live in Wisconsin and it's dark until 8:45ish.

CNN trying to claim there's thousands of people protesting

You're farther north.

That solidifies my point. Them being farther south means they'll have day light longer.

No you dumbass, it's the exact opposite. Basic High School science.

No. The Northern Hemisphere is tilted toward the sun.

They're north of the Equator but south of us. They have longer days than us all year long.

Dammit, faggots.

Wait 3 and a half hours.

Burning a hat wew

That's wrong. The farther north you go in summer, the longer the day is.

Whatever then. I'm wrong, boohoo. Grab your shekel tin and add a shekel to it for using jewgle.

Either way. Weather and shit like that say end of daylight when it's still perfectly bright out.

There's easily 90 minutes of usable sunlight after the "sunset" according to that shit.

Looks like shit's kicking off.

why the fuck are we stuck watching the back of this spic's neck?

Setting Maga hat on fire reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This.

I'm thinking he'll do Sacramento to get northern CA, and far north–northeast peeps will hopefully venture out of the mountains and the pot-growing regions for it.

He SHOULD do a quickie in rural Norcal somewhere, like Redding or Red Bluff, etc. because Jefferson. Won't, though, I'm sure.

But about Fresno. Let me tell you non-Californians something you might not know…..about why he chose to do a rally in this rather run-down agricultural valley town. I suppose there's the possibility of possible Mexican win because the valley's full of ag workers from Mexico. But more importantly…

Bakersfield is only about an hour and a half's easy drive down 99 from Fresno, and Bakersfield is THE right-wing biker, white supremacist and Nazi capitol of the golden state. It might have been a little obvious to hold a rally there.

So, Bakersfield peeps. Are you gonna go? Hope so.

;>)

aw yiss

LONG LIVE THE CONFEDERACY!!

Looks like a fair amount of Trump supporters out there talking shit to the beaners and commies.

I wish he would go to Northern Virginia, just my luck I got stationed at one of the most pozzed places outside of commiefornia

smh

Soon.

Do you see the message they send? They don't want to make America great or KEEP it great if it already were.
No. They want to get rid of that idea and they don't even realise it.

I hope they got a camera to the head

*reporter

New keyboard plz no bully

sauce

Captain Serape climbing a railroad sign

I do user, they are trying to destroy America and they don't even understand or know why.

Waiting for that red train to smear some beaner across the street.

Holla Forums goes to a Trump rally

youtube.com/watch?v=T0i-MOXJXGQ

large group of trump supporters right across from the rest of 'em

relay.broadcastify.com/903904148.mp3

Confederate flag is pretty low tier tbh.

Its around the same level as the le libertarian snake.

I believe!

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED

MAGA MILITIA DEPLOYED

Filtered.

HERE WE GO ITS HAPPENING

youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

Not in California it's not. They'll shoot your ass here for that.

Shirtless nig fucked with the wrong cop

filtered

WE HEAR YOU WILL

YOU LOOK GREAT

YES
He said clear the street

WE'RE GOING TO CLEAR THE WHOLE STREET AND SIDEWALK

yep, the reporter is getting the fuck out of there after that cop told him "pepper spray"

DID I JUST HEAR SOMETHING ABOUT TEAR GAS

FUCK YES

GAS THE LIBERALS

Can't tell if everyone is queuing at the train stop so they can leave or if they're chimping.

Also known as Leftist Repellent

The cops sound like they're expecting a chimpout.

Holy shit, do you hear that harpy screeching herself hoarse with "Fuck Trump" over and over again?

There's a scrum or two breaking out.

Why'd they cut to the monkey cage at the SD Zoo?

JAJAJA

Yeah I can't tell wtf is going on, looks like just a bunch of lazy beaners

I think I hear the pterodactyl of vid related in the stream…

Can shit go down yet I'm running out of meshuggah

Is the emperor safe?

>TFW I want to see a large group of libshits fall onto the tracks as a train goes by killing dozens of them in glorious fashion.

Trump Force One is airborne.

kek

LRAD USAGE CONFIRMED

Good, then let the Bernout massacre begin

youtu.be/frC0v-J3fPU?t=157

AND HERE WE GO

Sauce?

audio4.broadcastify.com/903904148.mp3?nocache=4801607

police broadcast. They have used it twice now…

Heard it on the scanner
audio2.broadcastify.com/903904148.mp3?nocache=5049832

Thanks boys

Oh man, the push is coming soon. Can't wait!

mfw I want to be playing Planetside 2 right now, but wouldn't miss happening for the world
mfw there's a powder keg and nobody's throwing a match

SOMEBODY THROW A CHAIR ALREADY

AW SHIT NIGGA

Fight fight fight!

Of course, the second I post this the crowd turns into a mosh pit.

CLEAR TO MOVE

INTO THE HARBOR

INTO THE SEA

OH SHIT ITS A RIOT NOW

:^)
Seeing that Free Hugs sign in the middle of the fight, made my day.

Got some brawling going on.

Long Range Acoustic Device

You know, a guy named Hiram Maxim gave us a solution to this 100 years ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiram_Maxim

Yeah, peaceful free hugs nigger was right in the middle of that.

Most of us do, speak for yourself.

Also it's called google.

Is that the shit they tried to make people puke from but failed?

Based dancers trying to distract the beaners

That's the high setting. They are using the low setting. Just makes people feel icky. I mean, who wants to fight when they feel bad?

Stealth bernout or one of ours?

More sneaky baneposting coming through on the tweets.

Wouldn't bullets be more effective.

This is gonna be a good night.

Naw, he just got nabbed by the fashion police

Someone should have brought piss bottles to whip at beaners.

She has been for the last 3 hours.

Trump supporters massed in front of the Hard Rock Cafe with beaners shouting at them.

battle line formed with no cops around

Have fun and stay safe fellow SD Trumpenstaffel

Shit getting thrown both ways.

Is that the cafe, or the hotel? They are different places.

Holy shit we found Nigglypuff

My bad, I just got off of work, user. Will the fire rise tonight?

Dunno, just assumed it was a restaurant

Im offended,
they are chanting fuck the wall.

GAS EM ALL

It's the hotel.

THIS

Yes. The fire rises.

It's times like this that people should be thanking god they live in a white neighborhood

Why is this thread so slow? It's Friday night and there's happening on the cusp.

I also live two houses down froma family of Koreans.

groce

Some people are in another thread.

Why are the SDPD coms so fucking unprofessional?

???

Are these mace backpacks?

Figuring out west vs. east is hard, user.

I think it's water for washing off tear gas/pepper spray.

Pepper spray.

Why not mace? Isn't mace much worse?

Not much has happened so far. The crowds are angry with a few fistfights but nothing really going on.

Yeah. That's how you make it significantly worse by washing it deeper.

It almost doesn't feel like a happening anymore. It's like the typical crime shit you see on tv that happens everyday.

There was a close-up photo of it earlier. Stencil said it was non-potable water.

FOR THE EMPEROR

Cops moving in.

It's depressing that you're right.

lol who is this dinosaur

Rinsing with water is a treatment for both tear gas and pepper spray you dumb nigger.

I swear one of these retards said "the south-right corner".

KNOCK DESE MUTHAFUCKAS OUT

>water Milk

lol

Idk, cops are moving in now, things could get interesting

It's the same crap like always man. I just hope they teargas these retards again.

the memes are alive

Earlier, I heard command sigh at some idiot trying to figure out which way he should be using his group of popo to push the crowd. I didn't explain it right, but you could hear in commands sigh that he was too old for this shit.

Good times, user, good times.

THE HAPPENINGS OUT IN SAN DIEGO

0 happenings so far.

The fuck is going on
we jacob's ladder now?

I'm not sure the police have the medical authority to put a perishable non vegan organic substance into someones eyes. Commiefornia and all.

where's a good stream for the potential happening?
rally got out around an hour ago.

If those are real I'm going to go to the police station my brother works at and replace the water with mace.

Kinsey is being a dumb cunt.

Soy Anónimo.

Why am I not seeing any streams? Some people got beat, it's a good day. kusi.com/ Only one I've found so far and I found it on twitter. Holla Forums is falling behind on the stream posts.

That fucking gut lel

That bastard is packing away the burritos

you fucking ignorant nigger learn to use ctrl f

then gas yourself for having a subhuman IQ

SNIPERS CONFIRMED

Here is to hoping that they chimp the fuck out and give us a good show.

IS THAT THE FUCKING ARMY

nice

State PD. Brown uniforms.

BEARCAT PARKED ON HARBOR

My god it's like a swarm of macrophages descending upon filthy microbes

Beaners getting herded away.

I guess this is good practice for January. :^)

Erect barrier

They called for the sheriff's dept for backup a few ago, highway patrol there too (in CA highway patrol are the state polic)

Can't wait to see riot cops loading handcuffed beaners onto buses headed South.

Streets, nigga. Use them. If the police hadn't pushed the protesters into such an open area, they wouldn't have needed so many goddamned officers.

Paddy wagons inbound

Then again, more officers mean more overtime shekels :^)

HEY HEY
HO HO
THESE TACO BOWLS HAVE GOT TO GO

BEARCAT-SAMA HAS ARRIVED

I wonder who is funding and organizing that diverse group of diverse groups.

manchild with niggerballer shirt

isn't that the same guy that went up to the camera and said fuck trump and that he doesn't accept people who dont like mexicans
sure sounds like free speech

First time I've seen the faggot today.

Just got back from the rally and I realized none of my pics got posted for some reason

I have to say that's a really classy looking cell phone.
also,

there were definitely lots of qts there accompanied by their Chads of course

These morons are the definition of irony.

Is this a mobile gassing suit?

An Army of RedHats

Do you know why Trump created these #MAGA hats?

Politicians today don't wear hats — particularly not baseball hats.

But Trump needs a hat when he's outside and it's windy because of his elaborate combover hairdo.

And you bet your ass Trump will never miss an opportunity for branding/marketing, so he doesn't just wear any old hat, he makes his own and slaps his campaign slogan on it.

Figures some supporters will want one too.

The result: the most original and iconic political campaign symbol in decades.

It's so perfect it's crazy. Better than a t-shirt or a pin because:

1. In a crowd and from behind no one can see what your shirt says.

2. Unisex, something both genders can wear.

3. Easy to put on and take off — unlike any campaign clothing.

4. Has the effect of a uniform, increases group cohesion. Makes comrades easily identifiable.

So he turns a famous liability — his combover hairdo — into the most iconic political campaign symbol/accessory in generations.

The man truly has the Midas Touch.

Pics related.

Necessity: the mother of invention

So is a mace.

The redhats are coming, motherfucker.

(checked)

What sounds better? Redcaps or RedHats?

Redcaps are unpleasant, little savage fey in Dungeons and Dragons.

Would not recommend.

ok