Euthanasia

I think 40 percent of male pregnancies should bee aborted, I think the remaining 40 percent should bee forced into transition and 20 percent left in camps for breeding and pleasure purposes. I think this would bring about world peace and end discrimination.

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/cps/cpsaat11.htm
jjmccullough.com/charts_rest_female-leaders.php
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whats funny is you think im joking, i mean you could bee one of the lucky breeders or femboys if you try hard enough.

I don't think you're serious. If you are, have fun with a dysfunctional society that won't get anything done.

Im dead serious, what makes you think society is functional now. I think this is our only hope, no offense your hormones are a outdated piece of evolution. You are dangerous, we cant have dangers like you in society now that we have come so far.

I come to Holla Forums after a month of absence from beeing fed up with mod shit, and this is the first Goddamn thread I see!?

Back I go

You fuck nuggets are giving tumblr some fierce fucking competition!

Tumblr isn't radical enough. We need to resort to euthanasia. I fear for our worlds future. We cant let men keep creating toxic male offspring.

Think about it your life would bee nice as a breeder and you wouldnt struggle anymore. As a femboy all that testosterone based anger will melt away and you will learn to love fluffing the studs and collecting their semen for your female overlords.

Your society won't have enough
bls.gov/cps/cpsaat11.htm

you cant keep running from the truth.

we can fill those jobs with out you, there will bee adjustment, and ofcourse hardlabor will bee passed off onto breeders. Service labor will bee handled by the femboys to pay for their titty skittles.

There is nearly the same amount of women as there are men, having only 20% of men won't leave you with enough people

what makes you think that? there will bee fewer people overall to take care off and slave labor doesn't get any breaks, the south survived off fewer black slaves in terms of percentage.

kek

Even if you can help with all those jobs which you can't, then you still won't have anyone who gets things done. Merkel is trying to fix the mess she started, Dilma is BTFO, and all the other female leaders have shithole countries jjmccullough.com/charts_rest_female-leaders.php

your fear is showing. I think you argue against this so vehemently beecause you fear im right and you know its coming. Have you noticed the boys slowly beecoming more feminine? We can just do it by brainwashing you and filling you with guilt till you hand over all the power to us. Just give it time little slaveboy.

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

This is a train wreck of a topic and thread.

I have to see how bad it gets.

>williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

This was a nice conversation, thank you for allowing me to challenge my own opinions to see if I can still beelieve in the after an argument with an opposing beelief, but I've stopped giving a shit and really don't care anymore.
>>>Holla Forums

The society im suggesting is not leftist in the least. Im afraid you are confused, I want a alt-right system with a totalitarian system to keep men in their place and away from beeing dangers to society. I mean it would bee leftist economically on the surface, thanks to the breeders labor.

And what makes you think the majority of women want this?
You're a radical's radical. Not even femnazis want you.

I would argue most women want this. beesides, this isnt about what women want this is about whats beest for the world.

I want to rape Tomoko!

as long as you are a femboy or a butchdyke its ok, as a breeding male you may only rape if she request your seed,

How do you plan to make something like this happen? It would bee one thing if you were targeting a minority group, but it probably won't bee that easy to kill off 80% of the male babies.

I think harems should bee legal, subsidized even.

Nope, I'll rape the smelly neet the first chance I get!

Brainwashing and lots of "accidental" abortions, maybee prescribee a few pills to 4/10 women pregnant with boys, after making it the law to get genetic testing and ultrasounds for babys. The brainwashing is already working. Just gotta roll out the pills.

opps left off the harem part, yes females or femboys will be allowed to have harems, you can purchase men from the [email protected]/* */ or just perform wh@ ever sexual function you want with multiple women if you your self are a fem.

I think sperm should be spun until 80% of births are girls. (no abortion needed) The powerlessness of women competing hard for the few guys would make the world a better place.

Infrastructure would suffer tremendously without all the men doing the hard work and making inventions, I believe.

Interesting idea, I mean the breeders are required to [email protected]/* */ for women no [email protected]/* */ wh@, It is the law.

misleading studies crafted by propagandist @tempting to keep their [email protected]/* */ [email protected]/* */ of course, only a fool would believe th@ drivel.

Do you actually have anything to counter wh@ I said?

why should i take a man seriously?

I think there should be more females born than males, the current gender [email protected]/* */ just isn't working for society, just look @ the demand in the sex industry, and think about how many lonely men there are. Changing the gender [email protected]/* */ would give those men a chance.

Also the less competition there is for females, the less violence there would be in society.

How do you know I'm a man and not a bee?

One day in the not to distant future, I will put you against a wall and execute you for betraying humanity.

glad a comrade gets it

You reek of weakening and unstable male hormones. Only a foolish man would post a infographic as fact.

Look whose winning.. its not you my friend.
I am talking your future. Learn to love it or dont.

You do know wh@ this infographic says, right? It says there are more geniuses and more retards among men, while females tend to be a lot more average.
This partially explains why, even though the IQs of men and women are pretty much the same on average, there are so many more successful men than women.

How is th@ fact in any way controversial other than if you are an SJW?

A unsourced image is not proof in a [email protected]/* */ Also IQ test are not good [email protected]/* */ of intelligence.

>Also IQ test are not good [email protected]/* */ of intelligence.
Why? IQ [email protected]/* */ with success. Don't you think more intelligent people are more likely to be successful?

iq test dont measure actual future outcome. Their metrics of measurement are extremely limited.

You do know wh@ [email protected]/* */ means, right?

you continuing to dodge the fact th@ your infographic is unsourced. IQ averages also wont [email protected]/* */ when embryos are designed into perfect female specimens. Science already outpaces any perceived [email protected]/* */

You are unworthy of tomoko.

i am tomoko

That's so stupid, I think you could actually believe it. You know, you could easily find peace by simply killing yourself.

Coming from a complete male I am completely gender blind on the internet unless i see a person log into the account. I trust no one here as any gender is stupid enough to do anything here..

Isnt the annihilation of the human race all together whats best for the world?

This is worst than actual leftists. Alt-right is just communism in disguise. Anyway, your argument is for keeping everything the same. That wont happen. Women can not survive without men. The "breeders" as you call it wont want you. They will actively kill themselves, and if not that will actively kill you. Women can not keep a society together. They will only destroy it.

Ok.. You.. its not implausible. While it would not be the smartest plan to get rid of most of the male population. Women can survive on there own if need be. Have you seen war time history? Theyll step up if need be.

Wartime history consists of women temporarily replacing the men who go out in war. Might you notice that the only men who do go out to war on the youngest most fit males. The older much more experienced men will stay and still work. It is entirely impossible for women to survive without men. Women are too emotional and work off of emotions rather than facts. Since you're a woman you'll never understand how the real world works.

Most of what you say is true, however the older men that had stayed behind where too old to be drafted, so they are not as effective as what the women was during that time. But really only during that time. Once the war time was over they went back to desk and intellectual jobs. As you are right woman are too emotional to handle those jobs. But they did them and took them up. What im trying to get across is that its not entirely impossible for the women to step it up. And dude i've already stated I'm full on man. Ayy ladies want me to post my dick im single :^)

Old men even when they are not in their prime WILL be strong, smarter, and more practical than women in their prime would ever be. You're talking out of your ass, or vagina in this case.

Dude.. just one 70 year old man vs twenty 25 year old women, If the case calls for it? Id definitely go with the women.. especially if they are on there periods. If im talking out my vagina you definitely have both your heads up your own ass.

He'd be retired. Or dead.

Your point? That would be the reasons why you wouldnt be drafted. kek

Generally the drafting age is 20-26. The only times That people older or younger would be drafted if it was a real harsh war.

True, but i thought we was talking about really harsh hot war. Would it be any better if i had just said. 40 years old man vs twenty women.. Although be it a bit more fair.. The only way i can see what the op girl was suggesting was if there was a planetary war somewhere else in the galaxy kek

sweet, just have to cross my fingers for 5 more years hoping WWIII doesn't blow up yet, Then i can just watch the footage from my basement.

how do i bee cool like you? is it all in beehaviour?

oh beehave