Sup Holla Forums

Sup Holla Forums

Are any of you doing any work to further the cause? I was thinking about joining my local Soldiers of Odin to patrol the streets in case shitskins feel like going on a rape-spree.

General activism thread I guess. I would love to hear some stories from other anons going to rallies and actually doing something to change things rather than philosophize on the internet. Don't get me wrong, Holla Forums is a cultural hub for the new right but there comes a point where you need to leave your house and bash some muds with like-minded brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opportunity_cost
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More like LOLdiers amirite

But seriously if you're not a life's schooler don't do it, your rep will be fucked and over for good if you ever want to be something other than blue collar.

Other than that, sure go for it, although I here it's boring as fuck since the only thing they've done until now is beat up Finnish people.

Also, forgot to mention

That needs redone to be readable. Great idea, though.

Think again.

Care to explain your pics user? I had the impression that SOO were a serious group.

This risk applies to anything society views as "far-right" user, so I can't contribute without some risk to my reputation in most cases

lol of course you can if you're a random blue collar life's schooler, you're not going anywhere in life anyway so no employer really cares if you're in some street patrol or not if you do good work anyway.

I actually have a respectable job that pays pretty well. Sure there is a risk I might get fired from my job if I got found out but that's a small price to pay compared to what we are fighting for

I was just baiting to see if you would bite, Schlomo. Now fuck off to whereever you came from.

Why not just join your regular community/neighbourhood watch? Or just call it a community watch but operate how you like?

Actually better yet start your own "community watch" that has a good name and remove kebab and protect community as you please?

Sage for double post

I don't know about Europe, but in the US the most important thing you can do is redpill people about Jews. Constantly and consistently attacking the Jew is what is necessary to develop white consciousness and prevent co-optation. Anything less than this is just pissing in the wind.

Filtered for stupidity and blatant lying

You're right, but boots on the ground are needed as well, our governments don't work in our interests and want to replace us with shitskins, only a fool would think that redpilling alone will do.

Akjewally, it sounds that redpilling is exactly what you need. You still live in a democracy, after all. And, I don't mean to sound morbid, but a few more rapes/attacks would actually probably help you. But, also, if you actually save some women right in the midst of an attempted rape, then you will have lifetime followers. If you're just beating up kebabs for being somewhat unruly, then you're actually hurting your cause, imho

We have room for both kinds of activism.

I didn't say that redpilling is not important, what I've said is that only with redpilling, little will be done.

Hello newfriend. No system will allow peaceful revolution and will do whatever it can to preserve itself. History proves it.
A little research on history and politics will do you good, I recommend Imperium by Francis Parker Yockey, I consider some of his views flawed, but overall a very good entry level book in to politics.

And that's exactly what they're doing.

I never said any different. I just said that gangs of skinheads getting into open confrontation with kebabs who aren't raping/terroristing is probably hurting your cause. It might be fun, though, but politically its not helping. On the other hand, every repilled normie is yours for life, and they'll vote. That's all.

Im not saying either or whatever I'm just saying i would rather support a community watch more mild activism that defends with force when needed but really I'm not going to bog myself down with fighting the enemy of my enemy.

The left never apologizes for their radicals and their crimes.

opportunity cost: learn about it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opportunity_cost

Whatever you say buddy but i gotta ask how do you expect to stop people like soldiers of odin huh?

And as well the west has been taken over by rabid liars that have acted like cunts without fail every time. They have no morals and no ethics and good people hamstring themselves to pose and dance for these parasites just to not be ostracized.

Trust me I'm mild. But why should I apologize for what soldiers of odin do? Why should I fight soldiers of odin for my enemy?

There's no way to coordinate everyone into a peaceful ish alternative so you will be demonized anyway.

Late reply but OP go on with it.

You'l meet new people, get some meaning to your life and such shit if not anything else and trust me while there may be quite a bit members from "school of life" they arent that bad and atleast on my "chapter" there's no neonazis at all.

I'd love to join in but I can't betray God. I will not fight for Odin under any circumstances.

Not that you will believe me before it's too late but whatever. Those lifeskoolers are the core of your gang. They will coerce you to prove your loyalty at some point. At some point you will participate in violent acts towards whites too, masqueraded as a sacrifice towards greater good. Little by little they turn you into a run-off-the-mill career criminal.
I see these people every fucking day. They babble too much to outsiders if you nod in the right places.
When you find yourself harming the lives of law-abiding whites and you are so deep in that you cant leave, remember, somebody did warn you that a group of career criminals was, suprise suprise, a criminal gang.

DO IT LAD

Gee thanks a lot for your imput, Schlomo!

Another good example of a Christian, betraying his race, because his religion is more important to him.

Enjoy your time in Hell, which is where all racetraitors will end up.

Implying there aren't plenty of White people who deserve a good lashing.

No ill join the Soldiers of Jesus-

Oh wait they're the ones inviting in all the muzzies

well there was one girl who used her soothing voice and good looks to attempt to open the minds of 2 million people. luckily for us, she is no longer working for the cause since she's been exposed to have a vagina.

tbh it would be better if we infiltrated the media and other information distributing centres in order to start changing minds rather than going on vigilante sprees which would just give the MSM reasons to paint us negatively and ruin our chances of bringing about desired change