You can't argue race

We all know what white is but no one besides the one-drop folks have an objective answer to the question of "who is white"? I am inclined to agree with them for that reason alone. The only way I can see arguing on basis for whiteness without an objective definition is to take the libertarian route of freedom of association. Pushing whiteness without a real standard leaves us vulnerable to the same kind of infiltration we are supposedly fighting.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/09/22/jews-in-america-struggled-for-generations-to-become-white-now-we-must-give-up-that-privilege-to-fight-racism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They’re retards. They’ve taken an economic policy and copy/pasted it, pretending it’s a complete ideology.

They are retarded but freedom of association is the one issue that could have made them relevant.

You can argue who is asian and who is not asian. You can only argue that a type of asian is more tolerable or liked than another type of asian.

Simple:
QED

get gassed kike

So what is the line in the sand for being white then? Is it one-drop or not?

see

So white isn't an objective thing its just something subjective to policy and culture?

I thought we were talking politics, here. If you're interested in some sort of scientific definition then you're in the wrong place

You either didn't read or didn't comprehend what was written in the OP to make a retarded strawman like that. The question is basically: What is an objective standard if a person doesn't subscribe to the one-drop rule?

You should be asking instead, what makes a nigger a nigger, and what makes a chink a chink, etc. If you don't fall into the criteria of remotely being considered a minority, then you are white.

It is politics because without a definition its just subjective liberal shit flinging

So a longer gradual mixing is fine according to this logic.

When you're at war what you call "subjective" is objective. Politics is war by other means. If you are denied affirmative action, then you are being "shot at." It is then clear what side you are on, de facto – you are white, as far as I'm concerned.

Is a dalmation + rotty considered a dalmation and a rotty? No, the dog is considered a mongrel and is considered to be neither. It is like a separate breed.

Are you guys honestly paying jewgle to analyze, document, and store your DNA so you can know if you're white or not?

Look in the mirror.

So anything but the one drop rule is invalid for defining whiteness then.

This comes back to this about the longer gradual mix where people with smaller amounts of non-white DNA mix with whites over time.

In fact it is you who is using a strawman argument by suggesting that anyone here actually believes

I was already in the army so (((they))) have it anyway

sage

Look, faggot. If you're interested in hearing what race purists have to say then go to stormfront. I'm not interested in your hypotheticals; I'm interested in the war we are it right now. If you don't have anything to contribute, then GTFO and quit d&c shilling.

i don't think anyone cares about your 0.7% hebe

also this

This is the only good answer so far.

Its not a hypothetical. How do you define something you are pushing for without a hardline definition of what it is?

Yes it is. Bc under my definition those people wouldn't be "white" for at least several hundred years after the war is already over. Either whites win and they are dead or whites don't win and whites are dead. Those are the only two options.

this is basically what I said, you dirty kike. Now GTFO and quit d&c shilling.

So basically just be overwhelmingly white and it will go away over time?

I'm a pragmatist. First, we win this war, then we worry about the ramifications. Second, yes; I suppose so.

100% Native European, nothing else is white.

When I started this thread I was wondering how to deal with the question if normies asked because not having a real definition makes it look weak. I am going to go harass liberals now about the same questions and then ask them if jews are white too.

You shouldn't be revealing your powerlevel, so this should never happen.

If you'd like to waste your time, then be my guest. If you're really going to harass liberals point out that Jews receive affirmative action even though they are a "market dominant minority." Tell them if Jews really believed in affirmative action, then a few of them should step down from the Supreme Court so a black woman could be on there; after all, Jews are vastly overrepresented on SCOTUS. Likewise, I'm pretty sure that a bunch of Jews still run NAACP (I would check on that one, though). Jews dominate the NGO sector; why won't they use affirmative action to let blacks and latinos in? etc etc

Although it is important to define whiteness genetically, at the same time, these kinds of discussion just leads to D+C as the autistic need to create a hard line shows up.

There is also the idea that white people are really Nordic, Germanic, etc. There is no single whiteness. And white people are a coalition of these people. This is probably closer to the truth if you really want to get down to autistic categorization. But that has the same issue of deciding what constitutes whiteness, only now you have just divided people further.

There is definitely a grey area that race mixing has caused. The general solution has just been to focus on more pressing issues that don't divide us. Nigs are nigs and Mestizo and Mulattos are what they are. We need to get to the point where everyone accepts that there is such a thing as white people at a genetic level before we can really push it too much further.

This whole issue also highlights another reason why racemixing has so many ploblems. A race mixed person has a hard time being in any group besides other racemixed people.

TLDR: Generally, it is pretty obvious who is white and who isn't. It is only on the margins that discrepancies come up which makes it counterproductive to argue about it most of the time.

The standard is easy and can be set by genetic testing. It is 100% possible to determine who is white or not by genetics. In the future natsoc state, reproduction will only be allowed with compatible mates.

Libertarian anything is cancer

Said a retard using the internet

pointy faced peach skinned people with at least some frequency of multicoloured eyes and hair.

this meme could be more effective.

So close to being white, yet so far. :^(

Injun genes ruined me.

Never go to the beach guys, they say being under the sun too long literally SUCKS your whiteness away.

Easy. You are White if you satisfy all of this:

1. You Identify yourself as White.
2. Your parents identify themselves as White.
3. Your children identify themselves as White.

Jews identify as whites in the US. Overwhelmingly, they say they are white.

They are NOT white.

O negative is a purely European blood type. Since the one drop rule is sophistic nonsense we could realistically quantify tiers of whiteness based on whether you're Rhesus factor negative.

This is in fact why white women bearing mixed race children spontaneously abort so often without medical intervention. If the mother is rh negative and the baby is rh positive the mothers blood can poison the child. Humans are the only animals we're aware of with that problem as well.

Some see rh negative individuals as evidence of human genetic experiments in the past.

I meant to say that it disseminated from Europe.

Reported.

Yeah. I knew someone would link a pic like that. The fact is, they are white when it suits them.

>washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/09/22/jews-in-america-struggled-for-generations-to-become-white-now-we-must-give-up-that-privilege-to-fight-racism/

23andme ALWAYS adds in a little bit of jew because they think that if they do that, people will like the jews more because.

Then which ones apart from 23andme I can use to know my ancestry?

More ego-gratification.

Op is a nigger.

SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE

I have heard this a lot. Is there proof?

I wouldn't worry about

so?…

i dont get it, are you going to be any less forgettable or any less of a virgin once you are done stroking your ego through such a trivial way?

That'd be assuming If I DID have Jewish heritage.

user says that they falsely add Jewish DNA to almost every result, so I want an alternative.

What can a person with little-to-no familial ties beyond the level of nuclear family do to both learn their history and understand their racial background without supplying genetic data to a corporation? With addicts and degeneracy of all stripes at nearly every rung above me, I don't have the benefit of passed down knowledge, and I would rather not hand over information if avoidable.

Ask your parents, if you can, about your grandparents' names, date of birth, and place of birth. Go to the courthouse and research births and deaths from there.

feelsbadman.png