Black Man teaches White Man about Masculinity

WHITE MEN YES
What have you done to actually bear masculinity and virtue?

Other urls found in this thread:

uncabob.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-four-cardinal-virtues-and-happiness.html
uncabob.blogspot.com/2010/05/four-cardinal-virtues-and-knowledge-of.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just want to caddleprod your genitals awake so you can actually get louder voices than the echochamber faggots

I read some of the comments and so far it the legendary "Wymynz R smarter than men !".

Look at all this politics

Make Antiquity Modernity Again (The cycle repeats)

FUCK RIDING YOUR TIGER…

KILL EVERYONE LIKE A TIGER!

Am I doing ok?

What's the music ? I keep hearing it everywhere, especially when people want to make fun of anime or other things like it.

yes-Roundabout

Is it worth reading?

What's the tldr?

Thanks

He's in the Pagan MC ?

uncabob.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-four-cardinal-virtues-and-happiness.html

uncabob.blogspot.com/2010/05/four-cardinal-virtues-and-knowledge-of.html

Here are the Four Cardinal Virtues:

== Prudence ==- ability to judge between actions with regard to appropriate actions at a given time. (The root of all virtue)

== Justice ==- the perpetual and constant rendering to each one his right.

== Temperance or Restraint == - practicing self-control, abstention, and moderation; tempering the appetite.

== Fortitude or Courage ==- forbearance, endurance, and ability to confront fear, uncertainty and intimidation.

a good half of ride the tiger is dedicated to destroying nietzschism

Fucking loser. This is an adult website, please leave.

Yeah, implying that Western Christianity isn't just a repainted paganism. Yule- I mean Christmas was totally a Christian invention. Same with Ēostre- I mean Easter.

its a meme

virtually no one on Holla Forums actually reads this shit

they just see others post it then post it themselves

people post articles and shit here all the time and fairly regularly its pretty obvious that most people dont even bother to read even that, let alone shit like nietzsche or evola

i dont read it neither, except for thus spoke zarathustra and im not even going to pretend i understood that shit because i didnt and i have no interest in reading further, at least right now

None of the putzes that post books have actually read any of them. They're doing it for brownie points.

Western civilization came before Christianity

darude–brown recluse (famas remix)

you think that a couple of festivals being coopted by christianity constitutes the whole of christianity?

greeks and romans yeah

then the romans converted to christianity and weve been christian for a thousand years since

our greatest heights were achieved while christian

Yes. If you have the time watch the embedded. And go watch the whole series over time.

LOOK AT THE FILTHY SHIT SKIN TRYING TO MAKE US "CHRISTIAN" AGAIN

Says something about the modern straight man doesn't it?

FUCK YOUR FAGGOT JEWISH-SLAVE VIRTUES….. WE ARE NOT YOUR SLAVES ANY LONGER. FUCK EVOLA'S PACIFYING — EAT THEM ALL! KILL THE ENEMY – EMBRACE YOUR NATURE – FANATICAL EXCELLENCE – THE VIRTUE OF WILL AND POWER AND RAW BEAUTY!

HALE HALE THE HIGHER MAN!

NIGGERS ARE NOT HUMAN OR MEN

right up there with "wow go google it you bigot im not here to educate you :^)"

shows how little you know though

you havent argued anything ive said and i dont see what your pictures have to do with anything either

your ancestors were christian

the west was at its most powerful when christian

the great works of art and music were painted and written by christian men and the occasional woman during the past thousand years

but the greeks and romans made mosaics and ancient egyptians were white therefore "christianity is gay muh kike on a stick muh slave morality muh i need a fag called jack donovan to teach me about being a man"

???

yeah all those christian men and women for the past thousand years were just slaves to the jews fuck them youre a real man fam

truly you are the aryan superman we have been waiting for

protip: evolians are mostly memeing faggots, almost zero of the them actually try to understand evola. I personally don't like evola and think he is a shitty hack who ripped of nietzsche and played arm-chair sophist when he should have taken a stand like heidegger did. that is just my opinion however.

the worst part is that spengler and evola's key concepts are devolving into slogans. a few weeks ago some normie faggot posted about the "will to power" as if it was a slogan, these people are the cancer that is slowly decomposing our intellectual "movement" before it can even gain attention. the fact that the left utterly dominates the intellectual hierarchy and refuses to allow opposing viewpoints not only assures their ultimate destruction it also prevents us from waging a counter-revolution against this rising populist wave which will end ultimately in a puritan barbarism resembling in many ways the Islamic State.

The only meaningful part of thus spoke zarathustra is the prologue

Christianity changed shape to fit the void left behind by the collapse of classical civilization rather than make something completely new and forced Europe into it, you fucking dolt. But by all means, shove that Bible up your ass and continue to think of yourself as enlightened and euphoric by your faith rather than look into the circumstances of early Christianity in Western Europe.

never post on this website again

I could tolerate somebody disregarding the third part, but any faggot who thinks "the Tarantulas", "on reading and writing", "on the despisers of the body", "on the flys in the market place" and many others are not god-tier philosophy is somebody who needs to fuck off back to Facebook and TV where they belong

what is evolutionary psychology.

The "West" was powerful because of pagan "science". You fuckers were just parasites that mated us and created Mexicans

The passage concerning the last man is the only thing that hit me out the entire book.

you didn't read the whole book, its fairly obvious as the user above posted about your evola memeing.

Any pdfs for those?

You kikes collaped you fucking kikes! You're the reason we burned out society down because it was
DEVIL WORSHIP!

also psychology is not a science it is a jewish nihilist philosophy

No here is your Aryan Superman!

Look at the nigger. Even he is disgusted

I don't like christianity but you come off as a shitposting D&C faggot

Here is your Aryan Superman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You come off as a liar

the difference between the truth and a lie is simply a matter of recognized witnesses who agree upon a phenomena being equally recognized as either true or false

Hi Common Filth.

As far as the lemmings go, there is no white masculinity left in them. They're all lisping faggots that browse reddit and follow any girlfriend they have around like a dog.

Yeah it does, even those who think they aren't part of the problem.

what a disgusting monkey face

Are you fucking stupid? The four cardinals predate christianity and were observed since Ancient Greece.

Pagans really are niggers. The funny thing is they're so butthurt over Christianity they end up shitting over their own mythology's theology and ideals.

i can tell you are stepping around your own experiences to say this.

I cant watch 20 minutes of this shit. Just go read Jack Donovan's The Way of Men. It's much better than listening to this faggot go on and on Jack Donovan is himself a faggot, but he doesnt _sound_ like a faggot

Gas urself my man

Catholicism is not Christianity, retard.

I'm starting to think the "No True Scotsman" fallacy should permanently be renamed the "No True Christian" fallacy

Also fuck the "Christian" Romans for ending thousands of years of Bardic/Druidic knowledge