Trump might go nuclear on Hillary

I just read a rumor on some leftist forum that a friend of theirs who does video editing work for Trump said Trump has video of Hillary's Wall Street speeches.

I see two possibilities here.

1) Trump will let Hillary dig her grave on comments about her Wall Street speeches and then release the videos completely destroying her disgusting ass.

2) The rumor was started to scare the shit out of Hillary into releasing the speeches before Trump is able to release videos (Trump might not even have any, so it's a bluff)

In either case Trump is going to nuke the shit out of Hillary. Still too early to know if the rumors are true, but we should be keep the Trump strategy in mind in the coming days to help destroy Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OmVi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is most likely

polite sage bc no evidence

yes

So do I. I’ll upload it in this post.

This post is a confirmation that the video did indeed upload for the linked post.

Yea, no evidence, just wanted to put it out there to get the wheels turning in case it is true or leverage the possibility if it's a bluff.

Do you have a screengrab of the leftist forum post?

There are no speeches. They exist only on invoices.

GREAT FIND NEWFRIEND!! XD IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE TOO!

I'M SO GLAD YOU DECIDED TO COME HERE FROM LE REDDIT.COM LELELELEL

archive of the thread

archive.is/OmVi4

Irony is the leftists attack the other leftist exactly the same way

WELL DONE SIR

I TIP MY FEDORA TO YOU
;)
;)
;););)
;)
;)
;);)
;)

No need to be upset that you're acting just like all those leftist fucks

sage

you are terrible at this

I'll archive this thread, we'll see how things pan out in in the general election. My bet is on Trump actually having those videos or leveraging that into a bluff strategy.

MAKE USRE YOU PRIVATE MESSAGE IN CASE I DON"T SEE THE THREASD

XDXDXDXDXDXD

seemsgood.png

lol butthurt

Democratic Underground?

That place is dogshit even by the left's non-existent standards.

rumors

(1)s AND SHIT TIER ATTEMPS AT LE EBIN TROELING!!

NO WAY YOU"RE A BUNCH OF FAGGOT SHILL S OR ANYTHIUNG

>>>Holla Forums

So cool, I used to be a Holla Forumstard, your shit doesn't phase me one fucking bit, you're just an edgy fuck who thinks posting that shit makes people leave, you're wrong.

most of the shills and ebin trolls are normies anymore so gore and shit triggers them.

you know we have IDs and you're just shining a spotlight on your kikery right?

seriously, kill yourself kike.

All you do is sit around, call people kike shill and post gore all day which is fucking pathetic.

There are no speeches, that's why she can't seem to find them. She skipped the speech part and just collected her speaking fee AKA the bribe.