THE SPIRIT OF MOONMAN RISES!

archive.is/eP9pW

White Dietrich, Idaho football players accused of raping (with coat hanger) mentally disabled black teammate in locker room

>John R.K. Howard, who is charged as an adult with forcible sexual penetration in connection to the assault, also posted a confederate flag on the plaintiff's computer and demanded he learn and recite a racist song titled "Moonman Notorious KKK," which makes reference to lynching, according to the suit.

Holy shit, the absolute madman! Is meme magic real?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/GyJK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well hello, FBI, of course we promote random gratuitous violence if you drop enough memes.

faggot

every time
on point though, I couldn't begin to give a fuck about the nigger he attacked. I hope it happens more and I feel like people will start to see things the same way the more chimpouts occur.

If it wasn't a potato but a ghetto nigger I would be lauging my hWhite arse off.

Favorate moonan is WhitePlight

It's collective consciousness. If tens of thousands of people are thinking about Moorman, other people outside of the group perceive an intention to do the same.

Maybe that is too kooky for you all, but I believe it.

*MOONMAN.

That part is hilarious.

Raping a literally retarded nigger with a coathanger is pretty fucked, tbh fam. Save it for tDOTR. In general, leave retards alone.

This must be that "alt-right" that i've been hearing about.

There will never be a "DOTR" or any related event if people "save it for tDOTR" dumbass.

see
Seriously, how fucking retarded are you? There will never be a DOTR if every fucking hWhite is thrown in jail for being a sick faggot and raping a retarded nigger. If you're going to get thrown in jail, at least go full Bowlcut.

My fucking sides.

Why are you getting so emotionally charged over this? Why do you care so much? You're not going to affect anything on Holla Forums by telling people not to grin over it. People like YOU will prevent a DOTR from ever happening. In fact, you'll be targets on the day.

Disgusting.

Oy fucking vey, time to ban tactical assault music.

Hitler get

I hear this guy kills niggers every day. It's just part of his routine.

No one here is emotionally charged, faggot. Quit your shilling and go back to intl

wtf are you talking about? I laughed my ass off at the Moonman part, and said so. Again, take your shilling back to Holla Forums, the FBI or wherever you came from.

Reminder that God hates fags.

Disgusting.

With an object, a coat hanger. It's not like it was a sexual act. The whole damn thing's pretty funny and if you're having a disgusted reaction to this, you're probably a newfag.

>>>/oven/

There's the word again to imply he used his penis and not a pointed metal object. There's a difference. You're just defending a fucking nigger. You're just concern shilling and people around here are god damn tired of it.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/politics/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

I understand that you disagree with me, but all you do is wag your finger and police to the right of you. Notice how the globalists never fucking do that.

DOTR for both of those disgusting degenerates.

I bet she was crying please stop! during the act.

Moorman, isn't that Holla Forumss moonman?

OP, while I agree there's a funny side to the events you've shared, which I thank you for, if you can't see why a white man lowering himself to degenerate nigger-like behaviour is bad for the future of our race, then perhaps you might fit in better over at cuckchan's Holla Forums.

You are aware that when Hitler received word some of his soldier were positioning jew (partisan) corpses into amusing positions, he contacted their officers at once to put a stop to it, right? He didn't do this because he was rope-worthy or a concern shill. He did it because whites possess the capacity to achieve a higher standard in how they conduct themselves, and so they should be held to that standard.

He was rapping with Moonman. Must be a typo.

degenerate

oh, oops. I forgot to mention that I already filtered you, so I have no idea what you just posted. All I know is it's most surely total faggotry. Go hang yourself

The difference is that the left never tries to bring order to the far left and if the shoe was on the other foot, you would see rip roaring laughter from this over the songs referenced and the violent act itself. Not only would you see laughter, you would see attempts to downplay the severity of the act in general. I'm not hearing this shit anymore. I'm not debasing myself by saying "good for you, dude, I wish more people had the balls to FUCK THESE NIGGERS UP"

Disgusting.

The Jews are going all out, putting it on their front page, even.

We're never going to hear the end of this, fam.

How do we really know the nigger was actally mentally disabled anyway? Don't you know that they can technically label most 40 swilling sideways gun holding liquor store robbing nogs as "mentally disabled"?

I don't care, niggers have done and continue to do worse on a daily basis. There's some chickens coming home to roost.

Great point. Most niggers are classified as mentally retarded.

I have only used imageboards for about 2 years, but I suppose the word "rape" is not the word to use here. It is overused.

Is the nigger capable of walking on his own? Is the nigger capable of grabbing things? These are the important questions. Everything else is arbitrary because the nigger is mentally retarded by default.

Does he have ebony hue?
Congrats, he qualifies for the gas chamber.

Damn, now moonman will be a criminal offense to listen to or possess…

How many white girls were raped today?

Stop.

You and I both know that would not happen. People dont laugh over a retard getting penetrated with anything unless you're here. The general public has been taught that even using the word "rape" is rape, so they would most definitely be outraged at this regardless of skin color.

That being said, the media will make this story heard for as long as possible because it once again paints whitey as ebul

First of all we don't know that he was a retard since all niggers are technically retarded. They could just be using this to play up the severity of the crime or make it seem like something "beyond a hate crime". He's obviously functional enough to be on a fucking football team which tells me he's capable of rape, murder and all the other nasty stuff the nogs like to get up to.

Even if the nigger is fine cognitively, the point still stands.

If the "rape" in question was done to a white person the reaction from the general public would not be to laugh.

Forest Gump was pretty damn functional and on a football team. Still retarded. Yeah, yeah, fiction.

get gassed kike

There was a moonman song about this as well. This guy was not a moonman fan.

you will be executed as well

What would you call it, if not rape? Assault?

Maybe, but there was penetration. I guess it comes down to whether or not you view an asshole as a sexual hole for men. If the victim in question was a female there would be no doubt of this being a rape, regardless of if the guy used his dick or a coathanger.

Animal cruelty is never acceptable. But you do have to put them down when they commit crimes lime murder and rape.

Why the fuck is a disabled person on a fucking football team?

You're right. I should celebrate whites acting like degenerate faggots with retarded niggers.

Whites acting like niggers does not help our cause. Go home, JIDF,

wat?

Don't care.

Was it sexual? no. How dare you for even continuing to defend this fucking nigger here. Do you know where you are? Now shut up about it.

Well, thanks for confirming you're a shill.

Bye now, have fun in your empty thread

Just three shy of Hitler trips.

This nigga done stole it from ya'.

To be fair, he was probably just a normal average nigger, which would qualify him as retarded.

You can be whatever you want to be, goyim. Even a disabled retard can be the star handegg quarterbacker.

By being right? A group of niggers is doing something worse to a white guy or girl as we speak. You know that. You're just punching right when you brow beat people over "stooping to their level"

It's a tactic. Everybody knows its a tactic. It's worked for a long time too. Everything runs it's course though, and this illusion of non-violent respectability is fading fast. You'll have to rework your machinations, Shlomo.

Eat shit homosexual

10/10

What a depressing story

What is it with locker rooms and homosex? Can't someone play sports without being a fag?

You rang?

webmshare.com/GyJK0

Yep.

disgusting fags and their degenerate fetishes.

nb4 it's a hoax like Duke Lacrosse or Tawana Brawley etc.

I think it was one of the songs on The Heist album. Moonman turned me from a nationalist into a white supremacist (the white race is superior afterall).

If he wasn't before, he is now.

Low energy astroturfing

Gobble cocks vociferously.

A white man getting caught out behaving like a beast is never a win. Disgraceful.

Are you saying that whites aren't superior?

They did the same with Duke Lacrosse, Tawana Brawley, and others.

Once it's a proven hoax it'll drop down the memory hole.

I bet money the "retard" nigger has actually committed a rape. Of a white woman.

WE WUZ DA NIGGA KILLIN' MOON N SHIEEET BUT DEN DA WHITIES CAME DOWN FROM DA SKY

Whenever a man rapes a man everyone laughs you idiot. Every comedy movie has a joke like that. I don't believe this story one bit I bet the football players are innocent this is going to end up being just like the lacrosse team who hired that ghetto stripper then they told her to leave because she was nasty.

None of this matters because none of it happened.

are you sitting on your moms laptop with cheeto stained fingers implying they are?

College football team, probably a bunch of Bern victims who pretend to be Trump supporters on cuckchan for the lulz.

Yeah, why would he even remain on the team if he was constantly getting raped and harassed? Doesn't even make sense.

I'm sitting on my laptop in my own house with virgin nigger blood on my fingers telling you that we are. Just ask your bleached grandma what her mommy told you about us strong white men, you little chicken legged nigger.

GET ON THE RAPE BUS

THREAD THEME SONG

See

Listen shills and lefties.

ALL NIGGERS ARE DISABLED
ALL NIGGERS ARE RETARDED.

SUB 80 IQs.

Football hazing is eternal. We made a half nigger put mineral ice on his balls, he tried to wash it off with COLD water, it made it hotter and he had a seizure - because they are all fucking stupid.

It made like page 6 - small blurb- and half the senior got kicked out of football camp. His name was private mooncricket too. We were all white.

It was all fun and meme until he raped him. Go after an actual target.

Let's pick our battles.

Every time.

Oh it's even better…

So football has now become as faggot infested as baseball and basketball and wrestling and tennis? Are there any sports left that don't involve catching GRIDS from the other players?

I don't often use the word degenerate but it's the only word that comes to mind right now.

fuck you for posting that faggotry without a warning.

Kek'd those dubs!