It's not about race

It's not about race

Magnus Djaba, chief executive of Saatchi and Saatchi London, the ad agency which created the poster, said: "This is a message about democracy, not a message about race. Whichever community you're from, it hits home."

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36379934

Surprise, guess who is behind it?

saatchi.co.uk/en-gb/people/management-team/magnus-djaba/

twitter.com/OpBlackVote

Of course it has nothing to do with pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

myfonts.com/fonts/wiescherdesign/futura-classic/)
mediafire.com/download/smaq0gb9306l108/futurclabol.otf
theguardian.com/profile/simonwoolley
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow, this is just blatantly disgusting when you put it up against the infographs there.

Amazes me how people can claim social engineering doesn't exist- stuff like this propaganda piece reveal it not only does, but it's highly advanced and refined.

Just looking at this thing seeds you with a number of unavoidable social queues. It's designed, and very well I might add, to create a division.

A rant, yeah, but just damn.

Courtesy bump, because this is far more educational than a thousand race-bait threads.

Can someone please put together a parody?

Same text but with an angry Muslim on one side and a scared little white woman on the other.

I hate the double standard of leftist filth. They get away with so much and can walk away after any damage is done.

All that's missing are bright red suspenders.

That is that a very highly produced piece of propaganda made by a real professional, it doesn't lend itself to editing easily.

The problem with it is that it's too well made. Just look at typography, the spacing between the letters. The buildings in the background to give more weight to A VOTE. The lighting and shadows, the lack of clouds behind the skinhead. It presents a victory too heavy-handedly to be taken seriously.

Why would social engineering not be real? I want to do it professionally and might soon.

Seriously, who says that social manipulation is not real? Only a retard would I think.

Look again.

OC from the lads over at Brit/pol/

Charles Saatchi in the background stirring it up would be rather apt tbh.

tbh the skin look comes off as trendy in that pic, they picked an inshore white guy and gave him fashionable fred perry attire and gave him nice ox-bloods instead of having him be a fat beer gut having guy in ill fitting milsurp. tbh the whole skin look is going to come back into fashion soon, the hipsters are memeing it

*in shape white guy

Yup, it's annoying as fuck. Also, care to post that cans video? Never seen it.

Whoever made that pic should be whipped for making such a stupid mistake

That lady is literally making a "u mad bro" face!

That second pic really rustled my jimmies.

My god I didn't see it at first glance… now my jimmies are rustled to shit.

nice gif can i have it?

10/10. Holla Forums can definitely have some fun with these.

Jezz and I just noticed an injection track mark on the inside of his outstretched arm.

Exactly, they look like poorly done edits. You'd need a really good digital painter to not make it look like shit.

Another thing with the buildings are those chimneys; your mind thinks there's a crowd of people on her side with some moving towards her away from the lonely skinhead. The clouds help with this illusion, it's as if they're alive and trying not to touch him. Look at his hand.

Again this is too much, obviously designed by committee and went through public polling. It feels like something a high end marketing firm would cook up and people tend to be put off by that vibe nowadays.

Implying your average normie will critique the overall quality of an edit.

Implying these were created in anything like the time a top-tier ad agency put into the OC.

Lets just not bother a.

Found a better picture, I'll break out my tablet to draw on it.

And yet another thing about the taller buildings, they're all facing towards her. The only building that is flat is the one behind the skinhead. It's a slight change in perspective that makes one side seem much longer.

That unappealing building behind him has a disjointed jagged line going right into his torso, another trick to make something look scary. And is that the grim reaper on the roof looking down on him?

anyone have that pic exposing them as jews?

truly Holla Forums is always right

The font is 30pt Futura Classic Bold which is free (myfonts.com/fonts/wiescherdesign/futura-classic/) but I'll save you the trouble of making an account: mediafire.com/download/smaq0gb9306l108/futurclabol.otf

That pooinloo takes up a lot of fucking space so I had to make a giant sandnigger to cover her up

Them trips confirm you need to take a second look, hes got the red suspenders, just hanging down.

What do the red suspenders mean?

They mean he's not a nigger.

These kikes are the same ones who made the race mixing Cheerios ad.

A more realistic scenario

It means he's working class?

Here is a blank see-saw, for all your anti-nigger needs.

nice

You know… you could do dozens of actually very serious political parallels that would mean a lot more considering you have a chance to present two choices on this teeter totter.

you know, we could make nogs guilt over what they've let happen to themselves

any ghetto picture would suffice compared to this

I'm guessing it's some sort of semite behind this

Are these real? Beyond bizarre.

Lel

that's the fucking joke

It LITERALLY says on the bottom "Black Vote", and that is "Operation Black Vote is the first and only initiative to focus exclusively on the Black democratic deficit in the UK."

How… I… how is it even possible to straight up lie like this in the open

Monstrous. I suppose it shows we truly are not of the same race as them.

Holy fucking jesus.

The guy behind this Operation Black Vote is Simon Woolley, and looks like his resume is writing racebait articles for the Guardian SINCE 1999

theguardian.com/profile/simonwoolley

It's almost as though he's doing it for free.

imagine if blackface was used on whites

meh.

To me that paki bitch looks like a smug parasite, completely dismissive of her host country's citizens, and self-satisfied at how she and other shitskins are rapidly destroying Britain with the backing of the British government.

Really getting tired of how racism is fine as long as you're non-white.

kek

He's saying that that's what's going to happen to Britain if they stay in the EU.

And fuck Muslims; if we ever take Constantinople back again, knocking the minarets down should be the first thing we do.

That first one really shows how fucked up niggers actually look like if they wouldn't have the dark skin to camouflage themselves.

@pic

So, is mexico letting white nationalists from america participate in its political elections, and such?

lol

I remember reading about a Saatchi and Saatchi ad campaign that was literally built around gangstalking a person. Think I read about it on wikipedia but it's gone now (funny that). Actually, can't even find anything about it

wtf