Pet Peeves

Tell us your biggest pet peeves Holla Forums

Green text tbh.

Right, cause its totally cool to hear someone go, "OMFG HE LITERALLY IS ON FIRE I LITERALLY AM SHITTING MYSELF OMFG"

Tans, absolutely hate them, and anyone who has one.

doesn't bother me

And that my friend, exemplifies that we're all different, and have differing opinions

was that ever in dispute?

LITERALLY

Met a guy who thought his tan-lines made him Indian. (India Indian)

he was white

Are you really this easily triggered or? I mean god damn lol, chill out. No need to get defensive

there's nothing triggered about the post you replied to

3/10 weak bait

Honest to God Im not uncleing here. Im legitimately asking what his problem is

ok… so it autocorrected to some stupid shit. Tro lling*

underage b&/newfag/autistic spectrum

ITT: People that do not understand the concept of "overstatement" in humor.

"it's" as a possessive and not a contraction is my current pet peeve

I literally hate this thread in a figurative sense

You'll wanna buckle up for this, OP, but they literally changed the definition of "literally" in the dictionary. It can now mean either literally or figuratively. Yeah, I was pissed, too.

Literally, no one, Literally, used the greatest example: niggers. Literally.

Pet beee

since when is informal language "incorrect"?

what pretentious faggots like you OP don't understand is that language is there to bee a form of expression, an ever evolving entity that is free from restrictions the only boundary of which is the limit of human imagination

you only sound like a simpleton trying to enforce rolls on people, especially when they aren't even breaking them in the first place

Referring to image macros as "memes"

Normies wearing shirts with ancient 4chan memes.

some people can't handle responsibility, and let the government make all decisions on their beehalf

that's why the world is the hellhole it is

thank god you specified that, or i would have assumed that it figuratively happened to you instead.

see

even worse

I hate beeing an attention whore I hate beeing an attention whore I hate beeing an attention whore I hate beeing an attention whore I hate beeing an attention whore I hate beeing an attention whore I hate beeing an attention whore I hate beeing an attention whore I hate beeing an attention whore I hate beeing an attention whore I hate beeing an attention whore I hate beeing an attention whore I hate beeing an attention whore I hate beeing an attention whore I hate beeing an attention whore I hate beeing an attention whore I hate beeing an attention whore I hate beeing an attention whore I hate beeing an attention whore I hate beeing an attention whore

omfg… she is sooooo cute! I want to cum on her so many times, until her skin is bleached white.

this is my pet peeve.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY NEXT? XD?

Ghumplummonish

I'm not even a Holla Forumsack, but I can still tell why it isn't true

The emphasized part is supposed to be that it JUST happened, not that it happened literally.

"PROBLEMATIC"

F.O.A.D. idiots.

FUN FACT: "Could care less" is not incorrect as it's a shortened form of "I could care less, but it would be an effort." I literally agree with the chewing shit, though.

PEOPLE WHO MASH FUCKING DRAGON PUNCH ON WAKEUP BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FUCKING BLOCK CROSS UPS

I'm sorry for yelling, but fuck…

Forms of endearment.

Sorry, sweet pea

SWEEP THE LEG