Random WEBMS

Rare and OC edition

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/6133772.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucking lost it.

Brock baker if any of you niggers are interested

this has long stopped being a potential space where a unique culture could have possibly developed, much less generate anything even remotely oc. now, all in the name of ego, damage control and saving face because you chose to be a thirsty namefagging attention whore you have to defend this territory of dried turds against a power that never sleeps or surrenders

you must feel very proud of your achievement, mod.

now post an anime avatar, and keep trying to hide those private tears.

fuck what was this hentai called again?

The future of our civilization can be found in this thread.
Good luck.

did they ever include the piss scene in that hentai, I never bothered watching it

how do i tie a noose

I knew it. :) We aren't on Earth. :) We're in hell, or Limbo, or some kind of sadistic simulation. :) We created this hell called "memes" and now they're destroying us. :)

RIP -> Headphone Users

they fucking ruined it, even in a parody

I'm so sick right now because of this and it's not even 10 AM here. :). :). :). :)
First: FUCK YOU user FOR POSTING
Second: FUCK WHOEVER MADE THIS! :D
MAY GOD GIVE THAT YOU HAVE AND THEN NOT HAVE IN LIFE! :D

and no, I did not post those fucking smiles, fuck you whoever put them there! :D

Possibly Euphoria. :) I recognize the loli and the collar on the dude's neck. :)

What the fuck is going on? :\

what the fuck are they up to again

Testing. Does it come after punctuation?

! ? .

Also
I hope you die of refrigerAIDS faggot

Bless you, Travisposter.

Thanks, user.

Metal Gear, huh?

Hey user. How goes it?

Fuck you poster who said I couldnt drag up old threads

It isn't physically impossible or anything you turbodingus, doing it just makes you a gigantic faggot is all.

Well I mean I do loves daddy's dick so I already was a turbofag :^)

This nigger

Song?

Thanks man, i missed all this travis.
Do you have moar of it containing two knives ?

The knives are in your mind.

I don't know if this is satire joking about the how cool she pretends to be or if the creator actually believes spamming these memes is funny. It's brilliant really. You entertain the meme-spouting retards while also entertaining people who understand satire.

Do you forget to sage, or is it to bump the thread ?

can someone shoop travis on some adult baby pics? :^)

Pwease?

I'll see what i can do.

Thanks, if you need more templates I can see if theres another thread that spams AB

Thanks, user.

>>>8ch.net/b/res/6133772.html

You know it'll happen

ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ

wew lad
You dare to complain when you haven't seen 4cuck's originality