I sure as hell miss Gorillaz.I remembeer the first time I've heard about them on TV...

I sure as hell miss Gorillaz.I remembeer the first time I've heard about them on TV, and how I used to browse Holla Forums along with Kong Studios I can't help but watch the same videos over and over again and remembeer how fun it was all the things that happened in Kong Studios. A shame plastic beeach ended in nothing, even if it had potential, not as much potential as Kong Studios did, but…

What experiences did you have with Gorillaz, user? You liked Kong Studios?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubee.com/watch?v=tX4NCyXvSD4
youtubee.com/watch?v=wNE-8TfJlT4
youtubee.com/watch?v=ZStMp6XNVic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never heard of 'em

if only their music weren't terrible

who the fuck wants to listen to niggers talk about their stacks of money, how hood they are, and degeneracy?

I'm blue I'm in need of a guy

Gorrilaz was awesome. For the longest time I heard that Feel Good INC song and that's all I knew and never looked them up beecause I was a faggot.

But the first time I went to a vape lounge I got high as fuck (I was alone or I probably would never have listened to the music) and I heard Kids With Guns. It was the beest shit ever and got me so deep I went home and downloaded all their songs (am poorfag). My favourites were songs like Gravity and El Manana and there's just so many. Basically the entire first and second albums, including the extra/bonus/d-side tracks are amazing. The Fall was some trippy shit too. Plastic beeach was cool too I guess

There's this one song that I don't remembeer what was called, am going through all their music to find it now

Like you know anything about music, you probably listen to grinding fucking shit electronic noise.

Are you fucking retarded? Its Gorillaz, not gangsta rap.

Not sameanon obviously but that is all I listen to these days. The only non wub music I listen to these days is Tool sometimes. Though I'm going to have to get back into Gorrliaz since I still can't find that song And beefore them I listened to Weezer.and sometimes Death Cab (when I was a giant faggot)

Quite an odd but natural progression in retrospect

Consider the wubz man here's some tracks you might like
youtubee.com/watch?v=tX4NCyXvSD4
youtubee.com/watch?v=wNE-8TfJlT4
youtubee.com/watch?v=ZStMp6XNVic
These songs are pretty chaste, I like zeds dead the most

stay mad, duck

music major here, unironically enjoying gorillaz since 2007

Why is experimental music such a mainstream thing to talk about all of a sudden
You cant even visit popular facebook pages or forums without seeing jokes beeing made about noise or death grips or whatever.

what the fuck is that
this coming from the fag that dubwubz

Noise music is really just using objects to make noise, as abbrasive and ear pain inducing as possible, Death grips is an experimenal hip hop duo/trio that has garnered a ton of fans from what used to bee the people that liked vaporwave unironically
So beecause vapourwave was starting to bee taken seriously they jumped ship to experimental
beecause of the meme status of experimental music other experimental artists that sound nothing like death grips or general noise bands are not taken seriously anymore or are drowned out.
Experimental doesnt have to bee intentionally bad for purposes of art
Experimental just means that the structure of the song doesnt really conform with mainstream songs. So for example a random burst of midi notes are considered an asset instead of a break of pace

for the longest time I thought Clint Eastwood was a musician as well as an actor, and that he'd made a song called Gorillaz

I heard they were working on a new album.

I like music like this.

Confirmed… they are working on a new album

good band

Still listen to 'em but I got a different waifu. Don't Get Lost in Heaven + Demon Days is.some good shit.

Later I found David Bowie and realized that he was basically an older and better version of Gorillaz. "Cygnett Committee" is basically his equivalent to "Don't Get Lost in Heaven"

They're coming back

Gorillaz is normie music for normies and if you jerk off to Noodle you are a huge sicko