Asian for "BlackLivesMatter"

Jews trying to turn our East Aryan allies against hit!

This is such a blatantly scripted propaganda piece. Apparehently from the like ration most Asians aren't falling for this tribe though.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2016/05/20/between-a-rock-and-a-hard-place/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_polarization
npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/09/16/439574726/how-asian-american-voters-went-from-republican-to-democratic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Kochiyama
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Asians* for

lol. Only people who hate niggers more then us whites are asians. Also one of those people doesn't look asian

I'm pretty sure asians are never really going to buy this since a good amount of black criminal take on their stores and such since they think they're easy targets.

Terrorists.

You best be joking

Hitler dubs are right. Many of these asians are "American-asians" girls like Suey Park or Yuri Kochiyama who have the Elliot Rodgers inferiority complex but they silence those internal voices telling them they aren't pretty like the white girls by taking black dick.

Real asians on the contrary

Gooks are just another parasitic subhuman infestation in our lands. It is perfectly rational for them to align in coalition with the foreign occupiers.

remove the merchant to make it normie friendly

here's the original

and not a single one of them are japanese.

chinks and gooks are asian jews

lel, the Asians born in the west are among the biggest proponents of left wing indoctrination and degeneracy. Just like all nonwhites, guess whose team they are playing for. They were never your allies.

Any asian worth a damn heeds the lesson of the LA riots.

Look at the dislikes though

What kind of asian is that? or are they trying to push the arabs = asian crap that they have been in the UK? not gonna fly here in america.

There are only 2,000,000,000 niggers left on this planet! Give just pennies a day to double it before it's too late!

What sucks is that so many Asians now go the college route that the group as a whole has become liberal. Before G.W. Bush, Asians voted consistently Republican.

Yea, I'm sure these people are great representatives of our eastern allies. This kind of shit only works on people who don't already know that most Asians are racist as hell, especially towards other Asians. You won't see a Japanese person listening to some gook for Korea or chink from China.

More like East Juden with massive jaws.

:(

Yeah that'll work

I learned a long time ago living in the PNW that Asians are not our allies. Sympathetic as some may be, they have their own group interest and that's only been heightened in the past decade thanks to militant liberalism.

We are in this struggle alone, as rightfully we should be. Nobody is coming to save you. Nobody is going to take your side without an agenda. We do this ourselves or we cease to exist. Laws of nature.

>Laws rules of nature.

FTFY

TOP KEK

Thank God.

what the fuck at that last picture that girl on the top right looked cute as fuck before she chopped off the sides of her jaw what a fool

non-humans for non-human lives matter

They literally have the Talmud and Torah in their grade school courses. These fuckers aspire to be the manipulative victim-complexed shekel-grabbing parasites of the Far East.

THESE FUCKING COMMENTS ARE DELICIOUS

MASSIVE REDPILL OPPORTUNITY IN THE COMMENTS HOLY SHIT HAHAH

polite sage for doubleposting by accident

We are neither allies nor enemies.

This guy basically understands our problem perfectly:
bloodyshovel.wordpress.com/2016/05/20/between-a-rock-and-a-hard-place/

We're screwed either way. Some (the insane ones) go the BlackLivesMatter route and throw-in with the blacks against the whites in a vain hope of co-opting the revolt (which will never work), while others (the racetraitor ones) throw in with the whites with the "East Aryan" bullshit (where "East Aryan" basically means "house nigger").

Personally I will hunker down and try to remain neutral and see what happens. I wish you whites the best of luck in keeping the rebellious blacks from tearing things down, because if white societies collapse I'll have to pick up a gun and defend myself from the chaos. But if white societies prevail and try to start an internal purge and expulsion, well, I'll have to pick up a gun and defend myself too.

I don't wish for a race war, but if you whites want to start one, well, none of us really have a choice on what side we have to fight on. I ask that you all remember war is unpleasant, and not a decision to make lightly. I don't want to have to fight my friends and neighbors.

For fuck's sake not even Hitler was this extremist.

>"Pride in one's own race - and that does not imply contempt for other races - is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."

There is nothing wrong with Asians so long as they live in their home countries.

You should probably also buy an at least two stores high building with a comfortable roof.

I'd love you. o7

I-I'd love you to be my bed-maid, Wong-kun. no homo

As a white nationalist in a country with a decent-sized asian population and a big problem with foreign chinese ownership of key assets, I'm not actually that harsh on asians - they're intelligent, well-behaved people and really aren't as bad as kebabs or blacks.

You still need to leave, but it doesn't have to be violent or immediate. I'd personally be in favor of economic and social sanctions that just highly encourage you to head back home within a generation or two, and without applying punitive taxation/confiscation measures on the trip.

You all seem to have your own group interests so what's the point of getting worked up over theirs? Find me an Asian equivalent of BLM or a large idiotic group of Asians in the United States that has that power or Marxist class logic. Everyone on pol seems to care a ton about race but "they're not our allies" because they care about themselves the same way you do?

Stock up on fire extinguishers too. Niggers loved burning down Korean shops during the L.A. riots.

If you're a homogenized neighborhood, good, organize and plan for fighting fires, and organizing mutual defense.

Personally, I will never leave, because I can't. Believe me, I've tried to "go back," but that I very quickly learned that it is not an option for people like me. We don't belong there. There is no "going back" for us. This is the only home we have, and we'll fight to defend it if we have to.

Don't think that we enjoy it. It's essentially a betrayal of our heritage, but we don't choose where we are born and raised or the language we are raised to speak.

It would be nice to have descendants born in and reconciled with the homeland, but that's something that can only be for them. I am stuck here.

I did say "within a generation or two", and that it wouldn't have to be needlessly punishing or cruel. There are plenty of you that wouldn't be able to make it back, and you have actually made decent contributions to society, so there's not really much harm in letting you stay around with a one-child at max policy.

Pretty much this.
I would know because I'm one myself and all my asian friends fucking hate niggers with a passion.

And by niggers, we mean every fucking one of them.
Don't give me that black person bullshit.

When you're ideologically based and they aren't, yes, it's a big difference. An ally would be someone on the same ideological plane as you are, not just some normie with agency to see bullshit and call it out. White people would do the same thing because both groups are the least mentally retarded in general.

We're more natural allies out of necessity if you want to call it that, than out of philosophy. That matters. The fact they aren't brain dead to the point of BLM is hardly relevant. How many Asians in America (out of 15+ million) would take it serious if you started talking about returning America to a mostly white ethno-state, or a complete separation of an ethno-state from the U.S.? Chances are that you wont find many now and wont find many ever.

These people are Renegade Asians.

I was wondering, has there ever been a protest by gooks on the level on niggers? I'm trying hard to think, but for the life of me can't seem to think of any period in time when gooks rioted in the U.S. I mean, I know in the 1800's there were a bunch of protests from us Americans, but nothing since

they tried to become as white as they possibly can so they even drank that disgusting jew koolaid, nothing more

The Boxer Rebellions maybe?

Commiefornia Asians are pozzed as shit. Just throwing that out there.

Japs > Koreans

What is this "conversation about race" that they keep telling us we need to have?

Basically the larger the crowd that talks about their stupid ideas, the more validated they feel because in more sane times they would just be ignored by anyone who matters.

I'm willing to bet niggers hate niggers more than gooks do

If you side with us, you'll live longer

Go home, Holla Forums

But that was actually in China, I mean on U.S soil

Hitler was a huge cuck on the gook question. He allied with the completely worthless subhuman Japanese who did absolutely nothing to divert resources away from the European theater. Modern science now tells us that all gooks are subhuman racial trash that rely on mimicry of Europeans for all of their civilizational progress.

This

I hate this fucking world so much right now.

Imagine a white guy talking like that.

Massive shill thread. Wtf.

This edgelord extremist attitude will be the death of any nationalist movement. Your contempt for humanity reads like something straight out of the Talmud. Might as well start calling Aryans the Chosen Ones and everybody else the goyim.

I don't know if I should tell you got all this wrong or just don't give a fuck about it.

(Checked)

They're honorary kikes.

It's amusing to see asian people be racist.

Confucius said nothing wrong.

Those are Chinks OP, Chinks are roaches not honorary aryans

Kill your self weeaboo retard

This thread turned kikey fast.

We love you Asian faggots like brothers. Don't ever let anyone tell you different.

wew lads, I for one hail our new East Aryan moderators. I now see the error of my whitu piggu ways, our yellow friends are obviously equal to Europeans and should not be prevented from colonizing our countries.

For the record, I have been on 8pol from the beginning and this was my first ban. Now I am forced to use my Holla Forums trolling VPN to post on Holla Forums. This is exactly why gook infiltrators need to go into the oven.

That can be fixed-ish.

we just went there?

Get the fuck off of our continent you filthy gook parasite Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That's actually the idea. Europeans are objectively the master race.

Don't take Holla Forums or white nationalism too literally. At this point in our history, whites have been beaten down and our voices bottled up for so long that it makes lone wolves do and talk craziness, just like there are/were faggots on Holla Forums & /new/ who defended Breivik.

The likelihood of pure racial segregation by force happening in the Western world is about as likely as the Norse and Hellenic myths becoming our new religion. That shipped has sailed. All we can ask is that JudeoChristianity is destroyed, and we see what comes next.

Likewise, while there would be widespread popular demand to do something about niggers, whether that be setting up Bongostans and/or having racially exclusive communities and of course having the freedom to discriminate, the ship has sailed on total deportations by force. Most non-ideologues don't care about that or want that, nor do they mind having Asians as neighbors or co-workers.

Get banned again, kike. Fuck you for trying to spread your autism to Sailer's site.

It is what it is.

A lot of young white men actually take nationalism very seriously. You non-white parasites shouldn't be too hasty in declaring victory.

Doesn't exist. Kill yourself, LARPagan. The death of the West coincides with the decline in Christian faith. The slants would do well to follow Christ, and the chinks seem to be doing just that soon enough. God bless em.

The shills are coming out of the woodworks in this thread.

Asians are literally more racist than Holla Forums.

Every race in the world hates niggers, hating niggers doesn't give foreign races the right to live in our countries.

Sure they do, along the lines of Donald Trump and Pat Buchanan and Milo Yiannapolous. I'm not saying they go far enough, but that is closer to what popular sentiment looks like.

Meanwhile, in an anonymous environment like Holla Forums, anons talk about the Day of the Rope, killing all the fags and all the trannies and all the non-whites. IOW, a group of hardcore political militants who enjoy building all-white utopias in their head.

Here is one from smiley, the guy who recently slashed himself on video to impress some girl or other bullshit.

This isn't what a popular movement looks like.

I'm white.

Sure thing, Christcuck.

kinda still pisses me off that americans make a bad name for white people/east asian relations
americans are something like 80% of the reason behind all the tension between European/Oriental relations
what does Britain, France and Germany have to do with modern Japan, China, both Koreas, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Burma?
very little but thanks to America and your fucking meddling with the entire region for the past 50 years all the anti-american sentiment just gets directed as us too because they cant tell the difference most of the time

Europe is Americucks lapdog though and Brits are fucking retraded to think they have any claim to Hong Kong in 2016.

Most Asians don't give a shit either way, we will eventually take over. US is on it's last leg.

I value our asian allies, and I appreciate elements of asian culture, but Anders is a hero of epic proportions. You're a bleeding heart faggot. Everyone who died on that island deserved it.

not for long :^)
and as for Hong Kong I'm pretty sure they'd prefer British administration over Chinese communist party politics
the stream of illiterate chinese peasants flowing into Hong Kong surely would be less than it is now for one and it would be marginally less corrupt

You're just as autistic as Smiley, whether or not you admit it, because you can't see the difference between biblical Christianity and kike infiltrated churches.

Any semblance of the West dies without faith in Christ. Whatever comes afterward will be an abomination and will be alien to you, because whether or not you believe in it, you are the product of a Christian culture.

Only in your imagination.

Yes, this is exactly why Holla Forums exists, to provide a platform for the ideological vanguard of our people. The general consensus on this board is that gooks have no future in white countries. The more militant element of Holla Forums accepts that gooks have no future on the planet.

Keep dreaming, Europe is dead once EU falls by 2018 and with all those Muslims there. Europe is Middle East 2.0 in the making.

someones either a shill or has been spending too much time drinking the tap water :^D

This lol

White nationalism is a joke, not even European govts take it seriously. They all want to be culturally-enriched as much as possible by hoards of sandnigger dicks.

well this is obviously madness/fantasy

Lurk moar, faggot.

Clearly, you don't understand how economic works, with no single unified system like EU what are majority of small state European nations going to do? small demography, more import, less export, no funds to invest in science and technology. I can go on and on, you have shitty times ahead.

Only reason you're still relevant today is because of Americucks and it's lapdog EU.

make seperate trade deals
eurocrats eat more shekels than all the funding that goes into CERN combined
my own country has some of the greatest institutions in the world
the EU only benefits Germany and France to a lesser extent
it rapes weaker more agrarian and industrial nations for shekels and forces stronger nations to pay massive amounts of their GDP into supporting them and their failures
once the EU falls they wont have billions of the taxpayers money to waste on social programs anymore and this misguided altruism

westernized orientals are just as bad as niggers.

damn str8, asian-americans
inferiority complex, feels like an outsider, relatively intelligent and most usually falls in line with the diversity newspeak rhetoric
doesnt happen elsewhere as far as I've seen but its widespread in the states

Europeans don't need to invest funds in "science and technology" you cargo-cult gook, we excel in science because we are genetically superior to you. There are European cities which have contributed more to human knowledge than all of Asia.

Feels good.

hmm dont forget about 2/3rds of 'american inventions' are just improvements on existing designs
technically the first lightbulb was developed in Britain in the late 18th century but Edison gets all the credit these days thanks to american chest beating

The secret to America's success was providing an escape valve for Germany's overcrowded population.

Asian Americans, also known as second or later generation cucks who can speak at most 20 words of their ancestral language at most and completely brainwashed by the liberal US education system. None of them count.

That's called assimilation, friendo. Shitlib ideology is explicitly jewish in origin. There are Right-wing Asians residing in America. The problem is that the first generation immigrants enforce sending their children to such universities to be brainwashed in the first place.

Immigrants place too high a value on pieces of paper rather than actual knowledge. You faggots need to overcome this and you'll be fine.

this
everyone is pozzed
please save me from this hellhole

Don't Forget America is better than you. It feels like the internet back in 2003 when for someone reason everyone was anti-american. Yurocucks are reaping what they sow now and it feels mighty good

Most useful research is done by corporations. That might not be ideal, particularly in the current corporatocracy, but it's reality. Government funding of science leads to a lot of academic and slanted bullshit, like studies that demonstrate the effects of global warming, by scientists who know that showing those kinds of results will lead to more funding.

meanwhile, in your ancestral homeland, your people suffer

all the while you claim a new home, an allegiance to another people, another nation

all the while your people need you, but instead get some white charity workers instead of their own flesh and blood.

it's a fucking disgrace

The issue of people with extreme viewpoints within political groups has been described as one example of Group Polarization.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_polarization

This was very evident among the old left. The term political correctness was originally a derisive term used by members of Marxist groups to describe the more militant ones that wanted everything a person said or did to conform to the Party.

The only meaningful "right wing" is ethnic nationalism. It makes no difference whether gook colonists choose to pursue their interests through joining the "leftist" coalition of non-white tribes or pursuing their interests directly through gook nationalism, the fact remains that gooks are a hostile foreign infestation that has no place in our countries. The only way a gook can effectively serve white nationalism is by immediately killing themselves.

I prefer Christian nationalism. A pale skinned Right-wing alliance is not something to be shunned. You act like the majority of our enemies aren't actually white people themselves.

Yep, that is one of the reasons.

Another reason was that George W. Bush's military interventions abroad were wildly unpopular with anyone who doesn't worship Israel like evangelical Christians do, which made Asians turn left in their voting habits.

Yet another is pure societal decay. Some Asians saw they could take advantage of political correctness by acting like an aggrieved social group, so they did so. So did white women with feminism. So did almost every group that could claim some type of grievance.

Other reasons covered here.

npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/09/16/439574726/how-asian-american-voters-went-from-republican-to-democratic

That's something we shall overcome as such cucked institutions evaporate while people leave in disgust. I haven't gone to a church in like 8 years, but I'm still a fervent believer in Christ and the Bible.

Recall that the majority of Christians voted for Trump, especially my home the South.

We just have to educate the populace about the jew. You need only point to the jews' denial of Christ in the Bible and their condemnation by Christ. I've noticed that the older Boomer generation is less receptive, but my generation is easily shown the truth of the matter.

We already have a term for people like you: Cuckservatives.

Any subhuman can become a christian. There are already more Christians in Africa than in Europe. Christianity is a universalist moral system which does not allow for a meaningful distinction between populations. Every Christian denomination has already transferred their loyalties away from intelligent and theologically skeptical Europeans to the pious and unquestioning subhuman masses. Christian nationalism guarantees European extinction just as clearly as cultural Marxism. You may argue that it is better for Christianity to triumph over Marxism, but I honestly don't care which type of jew the subhuman masses will worship after we are gone.

No, we have a term for the people you think I am, but your blanket anger has misguided you.

I don't care if it makes me a race traitor. The jews have fucked me over one too many times. They must die.

Call it what you want but you're not going to find right-wing asians who are assimilated. Also, are you unaware of common core? The brainwashing starts very young and isn't a matter of going to college or not. I agree that asians care too much about credentials but for some career paths (e.g. scientists), college is required and unavoidable.

in the habbening, do the asians make good with the white man?
do the asians want to be white men, rather than the niggers want to kill whitey, or do all non whites want to just parasitize off the white man?

Home schooling is on the rise, user. I hope Asians will jump on that bandwagon. Trump will likely get rid of Common Core, anyway.

Credentialism is just bad right now because there are no lower education jobs. Hopefully, Trump will also fix that with stemming immigration and promoting/enforcing native job growth.

They're not allies, I would call them worthy competitors. Nevertheless, the Asian communities in America won't buy this.

Nah. Westernized asians in SJW hotspots are just as bad as white SJWs.

Nice D&C shilling there, bub.

Not even a proper white nationalist here inviting you to fuck off.

HOLY FUCK, CHINKS!

If you're Chinese there's always Taiwan, although I assume space is pretty damn limited there. Regardless, there's always the near-impossible chance that a miracle will happen and the PROC will collapse and ROC will rush in to fill the void without too much infighting.

Yes it is, you're just a big fucking baby who doesn't want to deal with it. Your comfortability is not my problem, gook. American people did not invite you here, corporations did against our will.

Wake up and take responsibility for yourself. You and every weeaboo ITT sucking up to you disgust me.

Now compare that to the western detergent commercial where a beta white cuck is replaced by a muscled up nigger.

Woah, user. I hate chinks, niggers and,spics too, but I don't think they need to die. If they just stay in Africa/Asia/Mexico&South America then I say live and let live. As much as we like to imagine that an all white world would be a utopia, the fact is that if it were an all white world crime and war would still exist, just as they existed in Europe for the last 4000+ years.
We need common forces to unite against in order for our race to survive without France and England starting wars that kill thousands of whites like they did in the past.

We don't need to ally with you gook pieces of shit. You're infiltrators in our white nation and destroy our nation's identity and racial purity. Your people can only bring us down.

You will never be American, gook. You don't belong in any white society since your people played no part in building it. You are a foreigner living in another people's land. Your comfort is none of our concern. Your presence contributes to the replacement of our race and the degradation of our culture. Your race is inherently a threat to the integrity of our nation.

We have survived for millennia without you shitting up our gene pool, and we intend to survive without you in the future.

Americanized Asians have always been a nasty problem and have gobbled up that Third Worldism/PoC-vs-Whitey shit since the longest time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Kochiyama

Here's one example.

This.

The only Asians that are worth a damn are the Japanese. If anyone could be considered the Asian master-race, it's the Eternal Nip.

they all still need to GTFO of white countries

fuck all gook-lovers

Don't forget to upboat in Jewtube. ;^)

Fuck it, self check.

And why should I care about your comfort? If you want me to leave, you will have to force me. And I doubt you have either the courage or the ability to force me to do anything.

When the time comes, I intend to.

You are and never will be a part of America. You can LARP as an American all you want, but you'll always be a foreigner who doesn't belong in our white-built nation. You directly contribute to our nation's degradation and the the dilution of our racial identity and purity.

You're just a typical non-white piece of shit who feels entitled to our white civilisation and thinks you deserve to stay.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Eat shit gooklet

Why provoke us? Do want us to force you to leave? It's not like we don't have a history of doing that kind of thing. I thought asians were supposed to be clever.

no

What even

Niggers are not some poor cast aside victims, you retards. They have more power than Asians… US congress hosts black caucus. Do Asians in US even have enough numbers in politics to make an Asian-American caucus?

asians are clever enough to know that the overton window will never completely shift to the radical neetsoc ways
and by some unlikely chance it does then you're gonna get domestic terrorists roof korean style
and gooks have loadsa experience in guerilla warfare. gave the nips some hell
last time I checked whites can't even stop subhuman goatfuckers

that glorious feel when never colonized by europe

I've made many trips to Japan and one in Korea. One thing that is so striking to me is how the east Asian natives generally liked Americans and whites in general, while Asian-Americans have the same shitty attitudes about whites and America that blacks and Mexicans have.

I chalk it up to the education system in the States that fills minorities' heads with victimhood.

そうですか?

Not peacefully.

1:50

I wonder why?

And you all can LARP all you want about having the ability to forcefully expel anyone. Go ahead and keep use tough words and flash around pictures of guns. It's all meaningless posture. Come back after you shoot up a Korean church and maybe I'll be impressed.

Frankly you all deserve it. It was not because of Asians that there are Asians in white countries. The old Asian governments kept their bordered closed and labeled anyone who emigrated as traitors to the state to be executed if captured. And who were the ones who forced them to end these closed border policies?

this fucking fool in the very beginning of the video

BY THE WAY YOU FOOLS WAKE UP BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE ARE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AMERICANS

THEY ARE AMERICANIZED

THEY ARE NOT TRUE ASIANS TO THEIR CORE, THEY HAVE BEEN WESTERNIZED

DO NOT LET THE SHILLS FOOL YOU

FUCK ASIAN AMERICANS, THEY AINT GOT SHIT TO SAY. THEIR PARENTS FUCKING HATE BLACK PEOPLE ANYWAYS

Invasions are always OK, you dumb chink piece of shit.

What whites are pissed at the most, is that the lot of you cunts pretend like no such invasion is taking place.

No non-white is an American. Don't pedal this lie.

Tbh Japanese are the only worthwhile Asians as a group.

KR's and CN's and others can be okay on an individual level. Korean-American women are basically basic bitch White girls.

See

そうです
REVENGE FOR THE ATOMIC BOMBS SOON AMERICAN PIG

The Japanese yes but not Koreans. A lot of them really resent whites and foreigners in general being in their country. Trust me I am one I know.

BLM grievances are unjustified. the movement is utter shit.

subversion is both physical and spiritual. your population can be utterly replaced.
do not let it happen.
we're in this for the long haul.

ignore the bullies, you can stay

Gas yourself jew. Asians friends please don't fall for merchants divide & conquer.

Shill thread

The only Asians that would buy this are Asians living in white Leftist suburban shit-holes. The types that go to Harvard and then pretend to be oppressed. Asians, especially Indians and whatnot, work around and live around niggers. They hate them. Asians are prime targets for nigger violence. No amount of propaganda is going to make Asians like niggers.

What's your name and where do you live? You'll realize like we do, that your "doubts" are based on a story you'd like to tell yourself.

redpilling comments sections like this is extremely effective.
if doesn't already know this, it should reconsider.

people are becoming more and more averse to trusting media, so they scope comments sections to dig a little deeper into the materials if it piques their curiosity. what they can see is a mountain of redpills that they typically wouldn't see due to the censorship and scarcity of redpill materials (articles and videos) in circulation.
remember, we are a minority fighting back against a retarded zeitgeist.
the only way of stopping this is censoring the comments sections in two ways, which still has its problems.
do this in videos and articles wherever possible.
it would be a good idea to set ourselves up to do this frequently.

form public opinion, and we win the war both spiritually and physically; and avoid becoming some kind of brainwashed mutt swill of the (((ruling elite))).

Chow Yong Min, 180 Steeles Ave. W. Vaughan, ON L4J 2L1 Canada
Come at me, LARPer.
And even if some faggots do come at me I highly doubt it will be you, but /baph/ or some other loonies after you beg them like a filthy subhuman you are.

aw shit now you done it
if this guy is unscathed then 8/pol/ is confirmed paper-craft tiger

we don't tend to nig though.
we just handle problems with extreme efficiency when we are pushed too far and snap.
and pic related wouldn't be enough to focus the target either.

just keep running your "spas" and coke. nobody really gives a fuck.
though, you may want to stop bringing them in so young. starting to piss me off.

that place is full asian plaza
just go full scorched earth on all the businesses there

Mexico is nothing compared Asia when it comes to anchor babies

i meant that the address could be whoever and hisface could be anyone's.
that small portion of their faces all look alike :^)

i'm talking about their sex slaves.

Dubs of truth. Well said.

You and the jews arr rook same with pale ass skins and round eyes and big fat noses

all the asian whores I've been with at canadian spas are all milfs, never young like 20s or 30s

>You and the jews arr rook same with pale ass skins and round eyes and big fat noses
kek.
we got coopted.
this can happen to anyone.

they take "top shelf".

only if they're related enough racially
superior asian genes easily makes semitic genes identified easily

and sometimes I wonder this whole jew blaming shit is just you folks framing everything bad about whites to some faggy elites with money

It just needs the Black countries panel with white body parts littering the ground and Asians in the background walking forward

>>>/reddit/
aznmalemasculinity doesn't represent asians at all
just like how 8/pol/ doesn't represent whites at all either
same shit, different races

I know. But its funny. The Live Autism Role Playing, I cant keep away from it.

go back to your colony, halfchan Holla Forums

I came here during the Exodus.
I started browsing half chan in 2010
And I have a Tumblr account.

actually, because white genes are so recessive it's more easily identifiable in our race than yours. it's one of the reasons why breeding into ours rather than other races would be desirable for a race that seeks to preserve its own ethnicity when heavily outnumbered and looking for protection from massive threats that cannot be handled alone. we're too nice. suicidally so apparently.
it's the reason why whites can so easily be presented with an existential crisis.

if you don't dig a little deeper, you leave your people vulnerable.

no pics in my images folder can accurately describe the sheer amount of disgust I have for you

just say it's the weak genes, m8
and they live close to you, not us, for a reason.
it's because you two folks are related anthropologically.

Imagine how racist that would have been if those store owners were white!

;^)

Who is the White cuck in the suit standing there?

i think he's the dean

What the fuck did I just watch?

I've seen similar things with them , never as brutal as that.

That piece of shit who just walked past must've seen the whole thing playing out as he approached.

That was fucking horrifying.

that's right, african genes are stronger than white genes
y'all gonna die out in next millennium if you let nature take its course

WHY do all of these asians look like such fucking cucks

good job perpetuating the "asians are le ladyboy" meme fucking kikes

Judeo-Christianity is not the same as original Christianity. The whole "the jews are gods chosen people" myth in Christianity started in 1830 by Cyrus Scofield. Pic related are the Christians Holla Forums would support for their contribution to their faith/race/nation.

fuck off, anti-white.

of fucking course.

What a fucking surprise!

As long as the country is kept moderately left-wing instead of extreme left-wing (there will be nothing left to exploit) as it is heading right now we Asians will get our West New Asia (BC) and East New Asia (ON).
And we'll definitely run the place far better than the current libcucks and cuckservatives
If Europe beget USA then Asia will beget New Asia

I remember your faggotry from the East Asia thread. You people are the most arrogant pieces of trash. You need to be taken down a notch or five

Well, shit nigger I woulda guessed Scarborough or Markham but that's pretty close

like you all agree, the worst enemy of whites are the whites themselves
以夷制夷 :^)

Scarborough and Markham is already filled to the brim with the Chinese
Vaughan is next but that town is prime jew territory with its sister city being Ramla, Israel
Expect some fierce Chink vs Jew socio-economic warfare in this godforsaken province of Ontario

She is cool. Huge Trump supporter

her support means jack shit if she's not an american citizen

The worst enemy of whites is Jews, chinkshit

Take your moonrunes back to chongland

same shit, really
see
oh yeah, you worship the same fucking god to boot

牛耳讀經 lol

pic related

pic related

the two folks have been mixed so much that they're one and the same at this point

when they actually topple the vatican then maybe I'll take them seriously

pic related

pic related

You folks said it yourself.
The Ashkenazim have integrated into white society so successfully that they're only recognizable with their jewish faith at this point.
And if they didn't look so much like hwites then your redpills regarding hollywood wouldn't be instantly dismissed by the normies out there.
If you claim that doesn't imply complete or mostly complete uniformity of genetics between two races then you're the retarded one here.

Then you're talking about atheists?
Those fedora-tipping retards?
They're literal jew puppets they're worth jackshit to your cause

The idiocy of chinks never ceases to amaze me.

pic related

tips fedora
those are Sephardi, neetsoc
the Ashkenazim are pretty much whites at this point

I live in Brooklyn. Ashkenazim are easily distinguished from Europeans.