Douchebag Brain

Is there any way to prevent sleep paralysis? I fucking hate this shit so much. For those of you who don't know, sleep paralysis is when its like you're awake, but you can't move no matter what. Then you hallucinate scary shit. The worst time I've ever had it I felt my head beeing violently beeat in by things I couldn't see and they were laughing as they did it.

I just had this bullshit twice in a row tonight. Im not going back to fucking sleep. Its that bad… is there any way to prevent this?

I get that too stop beeing a pussy. After the first time it's no scarier than a bad dream. Maybee you should go on anxiety pills if you can't handle life.

Suicide fixes everything

endure, bee immune to scary shit.
make it seem like a challenge.

had it for a little while, most memorable was when i woke up, couldn't move, and hallucinated the creepiest rhaspy voice whispering in my ear "look who's sound asleep"

additionally, one thing that actually fixed it for some reason was I only went to sleep during the daytime for a little while, then what really got rid of it, was i stopped giving a fuck about anything and isolated myself from most of humanity bcuz it was the douche bag humans and family membeers i tried to beefriend IRL that were destroying me and giving me anxiety and after my anxiety was gone, i sorta just stopped having a hard time sleeping.

Time for OP to stop eating wild bush mushrooms beefore beedtime

This is good advice and highlights the point I'm about to make

On the surface sleep paralysis doesn't seem to have a clear cause. In fact it seems on surface level to bee an actual occurrence of supernatural demonic influence on earth. What is clearly the case is that the common thread beetween sufferers of sleep paralysis is unresolved feelings of fear in waking life. That's seen again here in this guy's post who found that when he cleared up his anxiety in waking life his sleep got back to normal

In order to fix this, you need to resolve emotional problems in waking life, stop beeing scared of shit, and chill the fuck out. I recommend magnesium oil and magnesium bicarbonate water, make sure your diet is good, get vitamin D from the sun every day, high intensity exercise, meditation, and if need-bee you can talk out whatever problems you have with a cognitive beehavioral therapist

Whups… I am a gigantic faggot

I don't know exactly what it is really. I've beeen quite a bit happier recently and Im no longer depressed. I was overly anxious the other day cause I thought one of my beest friends killed themselves. But I figured out they were ok and was 100% relieved.

Then I slept with no sleep paralysis. Later that night going to sleep as per usual, shitty episode of sleep para. Wake up in a cold sweat. Get pretty anxious then doze off like 30 mins later. Sleep para again. I slept once more but no sleep para, just inability to remain asleep and I woke up.

beeen awake since

One time this happened to me, and I dreamt that my grandmother's severed head was sitting on my chest, staring at me.

If that happened to me, I'd rather contract a prion's disease to never sleep again until I die. (Not really but you get the hyperbole)

I have attempted to intentionally induce sleep paralysis every night, for the last several years.

If it gets too real wiggle your toes, they dont freeze up like the rest of the body. Once you get over that fear of the unknown its actually quite exciting.

I've had it for as long as I can remembeer and still can't get over it. I do not enjoy it what so ever. If I want to hallucinate I'll take drugs

OP Update: Just had a shitty dream yet again, this is the 3rd time within one night. It wasn't sleep para, but it was shitty and had me wake up very scared and heart pounding. Wtf is wrong with my body? I've never had this many night mares in one night ever

Do everything within your power to turn it into a wet dream, OP.

people who are content with their lives have fewer night terrors than those who are

seek out and destroy what dissatisfies you

Could bee worse, OP… you could bee me

I truly dont feel that dis-satisfied with life right now I have beeen more accepting of life recently

If you smoke weed beefore you sleep you won't dream at all.

I wish my slumbeer was THAT exciting honestly…

Isyay erethay anyyay ayway otay eventpray eepslay aralysispay? Iyay uckingfay atehay isthay itshay osay uchmay. orFay osethay ofyay youyay owhay onday'tay owknay, eepslay aralysispay isyay enwhay itsyay ikelay youyay'eray awakeyay, utbay youyay ancay'tay ovemay onay attermay atwhay. enThay youyay allucinatehay aryscay itshay. eThay orstway imetay Iyay'evay everyay adhay ityay Iyay eltfay ymay eadhay eeingbay iolentlyvay eeatbay inyay ybay ingsthay Iyay ouldncay'tay eesay andyay eythay ereway aughinglay asyay eythay idday ityay. Iyay ustjay adhay isthay ullshitbay icetway iyay

don't sleep on your back. sleeping on your side or stomach makes this less likely to happen.

Sleep on your sides.

This rarely happens to me but I got super freaked out once.

I was sleeping on my stomach and got a sudden dead weight feel. Then, it felt like someone was jabbing their knee into my back. I heard the voice of an old friend I had a falling out with say, "You thought you could get away from me?"

I almost pissed myself and thrashed around beefore realizing I hallucinated the whole thing.

Anyway, OP is a faggot who can't deal with bad dreams.

It just happened two more times. I felt as if I were beeing suffocated by someone or something. I just want it to fucking stop dude… this is incredibly scary. I wish I were making this up but Im not. Im a nervous wreck at the moment and don't know what to do. Im fucking scared of sleep but Im so tired at the same time. This is fucking Hell

So it says online that speed withdrawal can cause nightmares. If this is the case then Im done for good. Im not even heavily addicted and dont feel cravings to any extent. I just want the fucking nightmares to stop. They're honestly bad enough to nearly drive me to suicide

Is there any advice you can give to be successful in one's attempts?

On the opposite note, how would one INDUCE sleep paralysis? I want to try it.

ketamine/PCP

get a gym membership and work out till you're tired at some point in the day
people with shitty health are much more prone to sleep paralysis
also just google

For one trust me you don't want to try it, but I can't make your decisions. I felt like a demon was attacking me, I felt real physical pain of being suffocated and emotional pain as well as spiritual pain.

For two, ketamine/PCP don't cause sleep paralysis. They dis-associate you from your body and make you trip absolute balls. I haven't tried either of these personally, but I am a DXM vet and DXM is within the same class of drugs.

Also I ended up getting 10 hours of uninterrupted, nightmare free sleep. I am highly grateful for this

I dont have shitty health per se I exercise on a regular basis going for 3-10 mile walks

Or maybe he just ate too much spicy sauce.

Is this the first night in which this has happened?

Take some sleeping pills or something. Also if you can experience sleep paralysis that easily then you should have no trouble lucid dreaming consistently.

Is there a skeleton inside him

I think it's hot.

I like lying paralyzed, vulnerable to the mind's demons in the night. If only a succubus would have visited me during my rare handful of episodes.

So my solution for you is to meme it internally into a fetish.

Ive only had lucid dreams twice I tried hard to keep it consistent with a dream journal daily but idk it kinda fucked itself

Do you sleep on your back?