FUCK beeES

FUCK beeES

based as fuck

die faggot

Weight, lose it.

tripcode, lose it.

your next move chucklefuck

YOU ARE A POOR MOTHERFUCKER. GO DIE SPAMMER.

SLIDE THE ENTIRE BOARD WITH GLORIOUS SPAM

REDEEM YOURSELF

Nobody puts Baby in a corner.

i mean all ive got to say is, that's cool.

How lude

how lewd?

is this bee thing a short term project or will we bee a circle jerking hive of shitposters and faggots that have no queen beee, can't say "beend over, bitch" without "-beee-" in it, with a spinning gif of a beee in the corner?

posting in a cancer thread

sage goes in all fields

u know what I'd rather fuck bbee girl?

you fucking faggot you stolen my thread fucking retard

thank you, your welcome

utBay youyay ancay alwaysyay ooklay atyay ayay eferenceray inyay ealityray andyay ustjay utpay ityay onyay ayay aperpay. Iyay illstay ancay'tay akemay ifelikelay eaturesfay ithoutway oneyay ?

I got my ass tore up by fucking beee's the other day.
I went outside to beench and it was dark.
The little fuckers built a nest under my beench set.
I got stung about 20 times in my legs,nuts and arms.
Not a good time tbh fam…

beee's are the niggers of the insect world.
Aggressive and don't give a fuck.

beees manage to create functioning states and societies tho

My sweetest friend

Everybody I know, goes away…

IN THE EEEEND

potato

Who the fuck even are you? At least the other tripfags had a personality and were fun. And they didn't use a secure tripcode like a massive faggot. Fuck right off.

beees did nothing wrong

Bees

Bluebërry honey will bë the bêst honey you ever tasted, bêlieve me.

hotpocket, how does it feel knowing that the board you are defending is just a pile of shit swarming with flies?

this has long stopped being a potential space where a unique culture could have possibly developed, much less generate anything even remotely oc. now, all in the name of ego, damage control and saving face because you chose to be a thirsty namefagging attention whore you have to defend this territory of dried turds against a power that never sleeps or surrenders

you must feel very proud of your achievement, mod

now post an anime avatar and keep trying to hide those private tears

My farts smell like poop

I actually have a severe fetish to beeeees, wasps and honets and the like… I have spent the last few days rubbing myself raw, all that's to that fucking hornet in the bottom corner of my screen… does anyone know of a quick easy way to get cum stains off a smart phone?

Daily reminder that permabanning anons for anything other than cp is a rookie mistake

Daily reminder that OP is a faggot

epic bread! :D

bee