October revolt

Is Bernie Sanders trying to start a violent revolution?

Based on everything I've seen of the guy it's starting to look that way. The language he uses, the incessant referral of himself in the third person and the fact that he seemingly encourages his supporters to riot and generally act like little shits. Even his usage of the word "revolution" rather than "movement" gives me the feeling he strongly supporters a civil war.

Do you think Bernie's going to try something when he loses the nomination?

No.

He's going to endorse Hillary.

Pretty much. It was always going to be this. They knew that Hillary wouldn't win without the youthful idiots, and they had to be brought back into the party somehow.

He can try, but limp wristed faggot cucks aren't good fighters when the cops aren't there to back them up.

Do you remember what kind of people we are talknig about here?

That's what I thought at first but he's been getting a lot meaner towards her and that speech he did was extremely similar to a commie rally.

I'm not worried about the kind of the damage an armed bernout would cause, its just something to consider.

/r9k/'s beta uprising

It won't fucking work because suburban leftards are scared of assault handguns, assault swords, assault forks and spoons, assault house cats, and everything else that can be used to inflict bodily harm.

Meaner, haha?

He's getting desperate, but he's gonna lose and cede to Hillary.

No matter how strong his speech is, he knows dividing the base means Trump wins.

you'd be surprised what kind of damage a riled up off kid can do. Most of those chimps destroying Baltimore didn't have guns.

They had the cops separating the armed citizens from them.
Faggots try an actual revolution, they'll be met with ordinary citizens with guns, who will enjoy shooting them.

again, i'm not worried about a bernie revolt, its just something to consider in the following months.

I get the distinct feeling that his cultists supporters are going to start rioting when he inevitably loses the nomination and it's starting to sound like he's pushing them to do it.

I hope that he does. The American left is overdue for extermination.

Good, let em. Every time some narrow jawed baby faced cuck gets up on TV and calls Trump "hateful", then throws bottles at cops is another redpill for some fuck somewhere watching normie news.
Bernies got a lock on the virtue signaling cucks, but nobody but other virtue signaling cucks wants to be associated with them.

y?

Can you imagine these people rushing a police line?

Leftists were barely able to riot in 1969 and the shit tier food most people eat has only gotten worse since then.

(((they))) don't need to.

they have pets.

This is what (((they))) want so Obongo can enact Martial Law, suspend elections, and take an indefinite 3rd term.

Are people going to finally start realizing Sanders is the establishment pick?

niggers are the Jewish equivalent of a zerg rush.

they use them to wear us down and probe for weaknesses so they can send in an actual attack.

What are firebats? Flamethrowers are legal.

He literally cannot win and was never in the running.

He will endorse hillary, some of his supporters will kill themselves because of it, and the party will be united. End of story.

No wonde the leftists libtards wanted to grab any gun out of the citizens and brainwash people to think its fine to be disarmed.
Fuck them and all their bullshit.
Fuck lefty, spineless midlefags, horse shoe faggatory and all this bullshit pestering America and the rest of the world, is getting fucked deeply by this bullshit.

And Hillary committed a federal crime by wooping a server with over 10k email destined to her.

Bernie either gets back stabbed by the Liberals or joins her, he is really fucked.

A lot of his supporters are niggers though

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

That will never happen. He knows he's most likely not going to win and is now pushing for down ballot change in future elections.

I hope so. remember last year around september when law enforcement agencies were buying tons of extra riot gear, body bags, and ridiculous amounts of ammunition? maybe by november there will be a few million fewer liberals to vote against Trump.

I don't know how to change the filenames on my shitty $50 windows phone.

I pit you.

Sanders is yet another arm of Zionism - and this one wants to impose communism upon the world… because Jews control communism.

I can't into shekels

He'd die with the biggest boner he's had since he was 20 if he were to go down as some marxist martyr. But just like the rest of his life, he will waste the potential. He just doesn't know what it takes to actually get anything done. He is a lefty, commie, kike. All he is good at is whining and criticizing.

Obama is a lazy piece of shit, he doesn't want to be president as it is, you think he wants 4 more years? No he wants to jet set around, play golf, give speeches and fund raise. He does all that stuff now it's just being president is getting in the way.

What really sucks is that he's young and is going to be around for a LONG time agitating and rilling up the nig masses. I expect him to go full Malcolm x after he leaves office.

Reminds me of the Draka Trilogy, its a SF series about a white folks taking over Africa, enslaving all the niggers and having them do all the work, enforced with utter brutality, while the whites train for war from 3years old. They use niggers as zerg troops to soak up bullets; soften up enemy positions and reward them with looting and uncontrolled rape.

Later after (((a council vote))) they decide to war and enslave all nations on earth and go to the stars as a unique master race, and then they become as bad as Rome became, Pot, booze, sex on demand and and transhumanism.

And then a Lesbian Draka kicks off the final war because her GF died in combat.

Sure it sounds like shit, but not if you notice it's the Jew"s plans for humanity projected onto the White Race as propaganda.

Seriously, give it a look.u

tippinest toppinest of keks

Of course it will happen. He’s a kike, but he’s a puppet. All his money will go straight to her.

kek

It must sting to realize the system isn't just corrupt. It's been completely subverted thanks to the apes he helped unleash on society.

Boy he is going to have egg on his face endorsing the candidate he is accusing of rigging the primary…

You may be underestimating jewish hatred. If he is more selfish than jew-interested, he will not do that.

Also, there are some jews who side with Trump, there is a 1% chance Bernie will do it as well.

It's the current year, so it is impossible. Literally, it can't, it just can't even.

Stop deluding yourself.

Killing old niggers who can't get kids… Yeah, sure, it benefits so many.

Wrong thread, ignore me.