Crime-fighting tutorial

Hello m8s, today ill gib a detailed and extensive tutorial on how to get Crime-doing lesses breed jailed!

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/mexico-claims-el-chapos-interest-853584
mic.com/articles/79841/these-28-instagram-pictures-just-busted-one-of-the-biggest-mexican-drug-lords#.05TyjLQbO
facebook.com/elbenito.loredo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_Cartel#/media/File:GulfCartel-logo.jpg
facebook.com/jorge.padron.5688/photos_all
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valor_por_Tamaulipas
breitbart.com/texas/2016/04/29/hold-gulf-cartel-members-caught-sneaking-texas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the real crime is he tells his friend hes only got a tiny amount and his friend still asks to blaze

if you're dumb enough to talk about this shit on facebook you deserve to go to jail.

DO judge.
if a guy looks like a drug dealers…hes probably a drug leader.
Recognizing crime cultura is important.
Ill explain :

The plot thickens..stay tuned!

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIT

Aren't you that one lad that reports cartels and got pretty deep into their connections. Good job if thats the case

:') look!
I found a hitmen in Texas.
literally, he took a photo inside a Donna patrol car

check his cards–some texas sport events i guess
What does he carry on that second photo. beans? hand-picked fruits??

I'm interested in finding members of the Albanian mafia.

this guy is from Brownsville Texas
a very minor member of the gulf cartel

Boy I would've thought mexicans would be smarter than that and not be so obvious about their criminal activity.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/mexico-claims-el-chapos-interest-853584
mic.com/articles/79841/these-28-instagram-pictures-just-busted-one-of-the-biggest-mexican-drug-lords#.05TyjLQbO

even their leaders do the same shit kek

Is that barrel less than 16" long?

18" for shotguns

learn their mafia cultura, start browsing albanian FB's.
you need to identify them with just their profile,then you dig until you find. Thats how i do it. i just look at their photo and know if they're into shady stuff

Fuck, my bad.

It's still clearly less, and being that shotguns are 18", it's even more noticeable.

what the fuck are these goddamn niggers trying to say? I swear nigger speak is the most disgusting shit in the world

Yea, I'm betting he doesn't have the tax stamp for that.

UGLY,DUMB;SPIC SCUM!

So did you report all of these guys?

It's a pain to learn how to understand their babble.

"Fixing to be 'lit' " , "I am about to partake in the consumption of an intoxicant, and I believe I will thoroughly enjoy it"

I honestly have no idea what "1 deepa" is.
I have no context for "one deeper".

make a more complete/professional looking picture n send it to trump!

check'd

The wall can't come soon enough

at least Three of his buddies are in Texas right now

Yes, but everyone should,too. The more reports of a same guy the more sooner they catch him.

Who the fuck cares? Let them smoke their shitty weed. If you want to help out your community go after the hard drug pushers, like the junkies that push bad heroin knowingly.

While I agree on the weed point, cartelmen pushing ANY drug in our borders is unacceptable.
They have to go back.

I agree that the black market hurts more than it helps, but weed shouldn't even be on the black market in my opinion. If people can smoke cigarettes legally they should be able to smoke weed legally.

They're looking for war aren't they ?

Sure, I agree with that 100%, but black market or not, if it's not american produced, it needs to GTFO.
That applies to any industry, not just weed.

>>>Holla Forums you degenerate

Plenty in Los Angeles. I've been doing what OP is up to for a decade now. Hacked thousands of cunts. Murderers, child rapists, you name it.

Unless the foreign product has incredibly high tariffs attached.

Never said I smoked myself. Learn how to read.

GET THIS ON TWITTER

Is that fucking beaner seriously totting that he has Ativan(2nd Pic). Seriously man, you can find that shit from any buddy who supposedly has sleep problems, and it runs only a $1 per pill.

Massive import tariffs when?

double trips confirm it will happen

Check'd.
I was wondering what the pills were.

What about the mexican army here ?

I have an admittedly shitty job doing manual labor in a factory/warehouse. I'd estimate 50% of the people I work with are illegal. The other half are anchor babies. The person who trained me to do my job told me he's a gang member, and there are definitely others here too. The only two white people working there are me and my friend.

Should I do anything? Keep in mind I work around dangerous machinery.

That would depend on the machinery, I'd assume.

Its not on USA, that photo was taken in Mexico.
which show he gets in and out freely. WTF is border security doing??

Anonymous tip brah

the drug level increases

Much better. Coke is retarded, and people somehow see it as less harmful than crack. Give them the rope

and benzos.
Generic zanax and ativan, if I had to guess.
That's WAY too many benzos to have dumped out of one prescription bottle for one person.

facebook.com/elbenito.loredo
i guess thats why they call it..BROWNsville!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_Cartel#/media/File:GulfCartel-logo.jpg

At least THREE armed gulf cartel members in Brownsville confirmed

This need to get public quickly

I can't into PR, how does that kind of thing get public?

Local news usually. Write the local station an email

Bandsaws and shit, would not be difficult to push someone into it if you desired. Also another department has sawzalls. I do not understand why they let people operate this machinery with no background check anyway, but hey, they're desperate for labor.

Anonymous tips aren't so anonymous when you're surrounded with shitty people.

Oh, woodshop eh?
Yea, probably a bad idea if they know it was you that fucked them over.

tweeter/facebook.
if Trump sees it the spic will be rolled over

I dont know man, Trump cant respond to everything. Local stations are usually dying for a story

Do both, with enough spam it goes viral. They'll all be forced to acknowledge it.

could it be referring to the number of units consumed, like if they've had 5 beers, they'd say they were 5 deep

I figure I'll just report it when I leave the state in a year or two. Reporting it would mean I'm out of work anyway, only desperate people take the job anyway. Retention rate is shit.

Ohhhhhhh!
Yea, that makes sense.
Damn user, I would have never even considered that.

Shit, I remember when I had Facebook and some of my friends would post pictures with weed. I never understood how can you do that with your real name when it's obviously ilegall

we can try.
If 10 people tweet the same thing he'll at least see it.

Fair enough.
lel, if you're going to go that route, might as well call OSHA too.
Have you ever seen a woodshop that wasn't a rickety deathtrap?

>facebook.com/jorge.padron.5688/photos_all

this is what happens when theres no wall

How much money is that? $201?

Maybe it's 'I've got enough for one more'

As in 'Yeah man, there's enough to go one deeper.'

Filth language.

Anyone tipping this dank narco info?

Why can't they just say what they mean?
English really isn't that hard.

$1 us = 18.46 mx peso

so those 2x 100 us bills are worth more than all that monkey money

Lel, so those are really just… $5 bills?

If dubs, free Trayvon.

just about

Can you list some names?

What are those weird hand-gestures people like him always use?

Gang signs or some such.
Different gestures denote different group affiliations.
This way members of the same group who cannot communicate verbally can still figure out "who is us?".

So? Everyone can fake a gangsign. What's the fucking use?

Did you expect niggers to stumble upon the concepts of encryption or verification?

In all fairness, I have to add a bit on my last point.
Many of these groups form from a geographically concentrated tribe.
In the states it's usually referred to by phone number area code.
In this way, they do have a rudimentary form of encryption, whereby one would have had to live in their specific geographical location to understand certain forms of 'in jokes' and such.

the plant doesn't like that you buffoon

fucking kek, I honestly wouldn't pick a single one

It's a shibboleth. Any retard can post memes, but their appropriate use can still be used to accurately identify our affiliates and ferret out the untermensch.

That is the ugliest bud I have ever seen. It looks like someone ate it then threw it up.

Why do people buy this shit when American weed is so much better?

Sweet, I didn't know there was a word for that.

this is exactly how they were catching hundreds of rioting niggers after the London riots not long ago

niggers were taking orders on facebook for loot and couldnt wait to post pics of themselves in the act

They don't.

Cartels are losing money hand-over-foot thanks to legalization, they just can't afford to stop the game so bales of shitweed flow across the border even if nobody is buying it.

For what purpose?

Anyone tweeted the cartel-texas photo yet?

kek

Bruv, are you a liberal? Why would you want to background check somebody to operate a bandsaw or sawzall? Is this your first job working around shit like this? Or do I just have a really irresponsible employer?

Because niggers will be niggers my nigger.

damn these guys are really living it up. i wish i could be a successful gangster with money and power

Gas yourself, Cheech.

Their culture glorifies criminals.

Does anything come of this, though?

We know A, some members of police/alphabets are complicit; B, too few resources to pursue much; C, high standards of evidence for arrest and conviction (beyond reasonable doubt, limitations on how evidence can be collected.)

Even if you built social media based cases, will it result in anything? Do we have precedent that this type of evidence is acceptable to standards?

Fucking police should spend less time sitting in speed traps looking to give innocent folk tickets and more time pursuing actual criminals. Lazy incompetent pigs.

Not to say your efforts aren't for a good cause, OP. Good job. I mean, it can't hurt to collect and submit this kind of evidence portfolio. Just wondering if it can result in an arrest, conviction, or deportation.

I've seen better pet graves than the 2nd pic.

A lot of comes from the Southern roots. "Finna" is just a bastardized version of "Fixin' too". You'll hear "Fittin too" a lot as well.

The whole thing translate into something like this:

I'm going to smoke some cannabis and get fucked up.

Context would help here but I'm assuming it means: "I have enough to roll one more blunt (cigar)".

I was hoping you had more because I'm too poor to buy my own

I could only afford $20 worth (price depends on area).

You sure you only have one left?

Come by and smoke drugs with me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valor_por_Tamaulipas
there's this interesting story

bump

Bump

I have moar info
do I dump?

It's 18". He's probably a manlet.

pls do

>breitbart.com/texas/2016/04/29/hold-gulf-cartel-members-caught-sneaking-texas/
YOU COULD HAVE LISTENED

Why can't these guys just get black bagged and disappear into a hole in some desert..

Of course, gringo! The Southwest is ours!
Aztlan!

would it be possible/legally safe to anonymously run a site that lists gang member info/locations and digs up other info on these criminals?

I don't condone violence, but what if some brave vigilantes happen to look at the site and see gang members in their area…

Thats a good idea.

Is Donna Texas a beaner shit hole?

If my memory serves that's what it has become yes.once was a nice town im told

Reporting these criminals to the authority's wont accomplish anything. When you fight cancer you don't try to cure the symptoms, you try to eliminate all of the caner cells, and the cancer that is destroying our nation is Jewry. The non-Whites, and all the crime and corruption that comes with having them here in our land, wont be a problem once we have regained control of our country. Attacking and exposing the Jew should be our top priority.

How does it feel to know that your own government would rather waste money protecting Israel and surveiling a group of NEETs online than tacking actual criminals who are basically convicting themselves with the amount of evidence they provide authorities for free?

The packages contain Weed and the guy has been shipping them trough the border for like 5 years.
All evidence confirms it,,if he gets caught he will get a long sentence

houston, donna, and austin are infested with spic drug dealers

bump

i just bought this in cuckifornia, youd be suprised how short 18 is