Beating the Left at their Own Game

I have found that one of the best ways to argue with people is to assume some of their own presuppositions and principles and then show how they being logically inconsistent in their application, or how they are logically inconsistent with some of their other principles. This is often referred to as immanent critique.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanent_critique

So, ITT post infographics about how European Whites (H'whites or non-Hispanic, non-Jewish whites) are actually underrepresented in positions of prestige/power. That way, when we here some SJW retard going on about white privilege and affirmative action, we can be ready to pull out the graphics. I think this could be a really good redpill for the European White cucks. So, instead of going directly into "anti-racism is a codeword for anti-white" you can drop these bombs on them first. So, it'll go something like this

SJW faggot: but muh privilege and the affirmative actions
Aryan God: Assuming Affirmative Action is okay, why aren't whites getting it? They are underrepresented [pull out statistics]
SJW faggot: N-no. B-but muh diversity
Aryan God: As we can see by the statistic I just gave you, diversity is clearly just a code word for white genocide.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protected_group
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

here = hear. goddammimt I need to proofread before I post. if mods see this please edit. thanks.

Do you have those ones where it shows that European Whites are underrepresented at Ivy League Universities? There is one that even shows that its true, even if you control for IQ. Also, it shows how, even still, 80+% of the people who get good grades are still European Whites as well

What the fuck is that? Orthodox Jews?

Eastern Orthodox Christianity

moar plox

If you really want to beat the left at their own game you subvert their groups and make them argue with each other.
For example start a very emotional debate on globalist vs. nationalist leftism. Those who find nationalism more appealing likely defect to the other side.
Talk how you can't take it anymore that there are so many nazis everywhere and that it is hopeless to fight them etc.
Motivate them to do stuff that gets them criminally charged.

Basically apply things what paid shills try here.

Yeah, but the FBI is already doing that. I'm talking about the lay-SJWs at work, etc. You know, the people that just repeat the propaganda unthinkly, not the activists themselves. I mean, its still a good idea of course, just far more time-consuming than most of us would like. Also, its pretty difficult for a fashy goy to infiltrate those circles.

It doesn't work OP. I've tried.

They say things like "Whites aren't a protected class" or "That makes up for all the years whites were overrepresented" or they just flat out admit they're racists.

Well, then you're talking to the braindead ones. Move along and talk to less braindead ones.

Race is a protected class. The law doesn't specify which race.

a) whites were barely overrepresented (blacks were a very small population and everyone else was white
b) back then there were no "whites" – there were different European ethnic groups. Italians, Irish, Germans, etc were all underrepresented. Why haven't they gotten their day? (likewise in Europe – why haven't the peasants gotten their day)
best argument
c) there is no such thing as "historic" oppression. You are either oppressed today or you are not oppressed. If blacks can show they have less opportunity – and often they can – then we should fix that. There is no reason why the son of a millionaire should get affirmative action just bc of the color of their skin. Surely you understand that is preposterous?
best argument

Then, the point is to move it to another argument: Sure, let's give blacks affirmative action! When is one of those Jews on the Supreme Court going to step down so a black woman can be there?! Wow, that is really disgusting how overrepresented they are!!! Don't you agree?!

Not always true.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protected_group

You need to push it more. You need to take on the persona of a person from the left, and push it everywhere. One thing that modern media and shilling shows is that saying the same shit over and over again works. It shows that infiltrating the other side works. So do that.

that article doesn't say what you think it says.

Clearly, we know who those laws are used to benefit, in practice, but the law itself does not state which race is to be protected. That part is largely up to judicial interpretation. I'm willing to reconsider if you actually find a law that says different.

left game

Sometimes you've just got to throw some completely random shit at them.

Good more arguments and no one is listening. I think your title is a bit too hopeful, user

You cannot beat the left at its own game because it devotes all its energy towards cult-like excuses for covering up its inconsistencies. Most of the time they'll just say "muh privilege" to cover up their plot holes, and they make the stating of hatefacts punishable in some way.

The best way to beat the left is with physical removal, so to speak.

Keep bumping this is good. No matter how much damage control they muster (and they will) you can make them look foolish in the eyes of third parties.

Beyond the common logical fallacies, there's no set pattern to the leftists reasoning. They're very good at pointing out the occasional self-contradictory statements made on the right, but almost all of what the leftists believe is self-contradictory. It's just that the right sometimes reminds them of their own stupidity.

bump

I've found this to be true, as well. Usually what I like to do is claim to be a Hillary supporter, and explain that I think welfare and abortion are great for "keeping those damn niggers in their place". Then they get mad, and I explain my point, then they get even more mad, and I say, "What is it? I agree with you!"

That last bit is always what pisses them off the most.