Brace for Impact

Brace for Impact
The State Department admitted 80 Syrian refugees on Tuesday and 225 on Monday, setting a single-day record, as President Obama tries to meet his target of 10,000 approvals this year — renewing fears among security analysts who say the administration is cutting corners to meet a political goal.

Officials insist they are moving faster because of improvements in screening and say they are still running all the traps on applicants.

But the spike is stunning, with more people accepted Monday alone than in the entire months of January or February.

“The Obama administration is on full throttle to admit as many people as possible before the time clock runs out on them,” said Jessica Vaughan, policy studies director at the Center for Immigration Studies. “This is the classic scenario when political expediency trumps prudence, and someone slips through who shouldn’t have, and tragedy ensues.”

Powerless to stop the civil war in Syria, Mr. Obama has instead offered the U.S. as a haven for some of those fleeing the conflict.

He promised to accept 10,000 refugees from Oct. 1 through Sept. 30. As of Tuesday evening, the administration had approved 2,540 — an average of about 10 applications a day.

To meet the 10,000 goal, approvals will have to rise to nearly 60 a day.

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, the agency charged with vetting the applications, declined to comment on the surge and referred all questions to the State Department, which gives final approval. Officials there insisted that they can meet Mr. Obama’s goal without sacrificing security.

From February through April, the department deployed extra staff to Jordan, where some 12,000 applicants referred by the U.N. were interviewed. The department is also conducting interviews of Syrians in Lebanon and Iraq and said everything is going according to plan.

But pressure to speed up the process is growing. Last week, Senate Democrats, led by Sen. Richard J. Durbin of Illinois, fired off a letter that said other countries are approving refugees faster and demanded that the administration catch up.

“Refugees are victims, not perpetrators, of terrorism,” the Democrats wrote.

Article Page:archive.is/LCtvF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hvuUQGto-_M
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_von_Angriffen_auf_Flüchtlinge_und_Flüchtlingsunterkünfte_in_Deutschland/ab_2015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only 10 k syrians and americans get to choose the better ones. i don't see how this is a problem for 60 % white america

I give up, I'll just go kill myself.

bump

You forgot about Mexicans, too.

Hang in there brother, day of rope soon.

What? Is it a race now? Who can bring in the most, the quickest? Do we win something if we bring in the most in the least amount of time? Who's judging this, the UN? Fucking trying to out-virtue signal countries on an international level, consequences be damned, this is the level we're stooping to.

Oh OK, that makes it all OK.

I mean as long as you're not openly taking in terrorists right? Anyone who says they're a terrorist, we won't take in. What a relief. Maybe if we ask them "are you now or have ever been a terrorist?" then we can be sure. I'm sure no terrorist would ever be so silly as to pretend to be a refugee. Who even does that? Everyone knows terrorists are the pinnacle of honesty and will immediately cop up to being a terrorist if asked.

Fucking goddamn shiteating morons.

ENRICH

no their leaders arent zionist kikes lol

this pisses me off so much. theyre acting like its a fucking altruism contest……
and when public gang rapes rates start surging i will be screaming I TOLD YOU SO to every libtard i know, and then use that to redpill them. I hope it doesnt get to that point though, we need TRUMP

BUT MUH NARRATIVE

This is actually good for us guys.
If one, just one of those "refugees" blows something up, Trump's win is assured.

White people are going to have to consolidate more, which will happen anyway.

So maybe it's time to cast some meme magic

LET ME START:

If magic digits, one of those 80 refugees will blow up something in USA on the second week of July.

Fuck.

Germans have been cucked by their own government 24/7 for decades and are completely unarmed, yet still burn rapefugee centers every other day. Are armed Americans with massive egos really going to be less than this?

Reminder that "altriusm" and "human rights" is a red herring.
They're doing this to spit in the eye of the mostly white right wing in this country.
They're doing this to spite people like us specifically.

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE TAKING THEM

the usa is so fucking far away from these third world shitstains there's dozens of countries near their home turf with other ackbar faggots we have NO BUSINESS taking these fuckers in when we already have an immigration problem

the horns will sound soon, brothers

make it happen, kek

Close

What's that coon doing? I need to know. Also I want one

What's that coon doing? I need to know. Also I want one

Sounds like unlike Europe, we're still fighting back harder and taking far less than them and far less than Obongo would actually like to take. Take a look on the bright side, lads. When Trump gets in, they have to go back.

This isn't a competition though and what's happening to Europe sucks.

Also we and you should not be taking a single fucking one. It's the principle of the matter, I don't care how much land mass and how virtually invisible 10,000 would be in the united states. That isn't the point. They are incompatible.

Fucking this lads

An original Al Hudood cartoon shows a Gulf man telling a Syrian refugee, “Go to Europe, where you’ll find rulers who won’t oppress you.” (Image courtesy of Alhudood.net)

Americans, do everything in your power to block them. Use your fucking 2nd amendment. They did the same fucking thing here and this year we're taking 20 times the number the made us take once they hit their goal because "Let's reunite the families of those poor sandniggers".

t. Canadian that is fucking pissed off

youtube.com/watch?v=hvuUQGto-_M

You might as well kill yourselves you pieces of shit defeatists. Shit! Shit, why not go out getting your neg hole pozzed like a total bitch that you are?

It's not that hard to figure out… The racoon is holding a large sugar cube and then made the mistake of getting it in the water. Afterwards, it's starts freaking out over what happened to its sugar cube when it just dissolved in the water.

Cheers M8, I love coons. They're effing awesome

On the bright side, if 1 of these rapefugees goes snackbar it will redpill our nation.

at the cost of dozens of American lives

No! They must find one of us in the wreckage brother!

When the RAHOWA and ensuing civil war begins, then you have my permission to die fighting.

Tell me about Bane why does he wear the mask?

Perhaps a better question to ask, is why someone would destroy a man's country before throwing him into America?

I'm at an impasse.
One part of me wants to take as many rapefugees as possible to fulfill my bitter virgin revenge fantasies. "Oh, you thought you could be a Stronk independent womyn? That's fine, but when Ahmed rapes your friend and the police don't do shit, you can ask for my help and I'll protect you. Just get on your fucking hands and knees, in the kitchen, with a cold beer and politely ask for my help."

The other part of me wants the fire to rise and accellerate.

Finally, the third side of me says "burn down refugee centers, protest and start doing the worst case scenario that we have been planning for. All those meetups won't have gone to waste."

Help me brothers. I try to see through my emotions, lift, shoot guns, red to occupy my mind, but even when I'm still the taste is too bitter, the pain too deep.

Don't rush into shit, let things develop.

People like us can't and shouldn't fire the first shot.
Normal fags must.

Sound wisdom kammerade.

I thought we had already let some in without vetting them? I assume the whole thing is just PR to make it not sound as bad. Who the fuck from syria is going to have any papers or history you could check?

If this is anything like the usual State Department track record, we're probably bringing in the worst, and turning the rest over to isis. Maybe they can hand out little red books while they're at it.

One of those (((refugees))) will blow something up on the 4th of July.

Okay fine. How about memorial day?

Daily reminder: Jews are 0.2% of the global population

It's not a numbers game, you just need cunning, cooperation and organization.

Never give up faggot.

Strength through Struggle.

Remember you fucking apes - we never give up.

We never surrender.

We never tire.

We never lose faith, in ourselves, in our people, in our potential.

This is not how the European man ends, nor is it how America ends.

We're going to turn this around.

Cap this shit, and bet on it niggers - the only way you will be a failure is if you quit trying.

Only losers quit.

You people love joking about the 60%, but remember, if niggers and wetbacks take over our government, they get all the nukes that go along with it. You then become their target. You're worse off than us if they gain control of this nation.

At the least, before the 'sexual emergency' happenings on new year's, those were nearly all done by Muslims.

Just to show that they're being attacked, for the sake of the narrative.

Like the kikes who paint swastikas places and then 'find' them.

Some were done by Muslims, not "nearly all".

Here is a list of right wing arsons in 2015: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_von_Angriffen_auf_Flüchtlinge_und_Flüchtlingsunterkünfte_in_Deutschland/ab_2015

Nota bene, this is an incomplete list and red means bodily attacks on rapefugees not arsons.

Agreed, we'll see just how much they'll put up with.

Personally I think illegal aliens continually raping girls younger than 10 should already have them angry.

The media is really good at suppressing those stories, and instead only focus on Michael Brown.

That information is easily found, but only if you're looking.

We've let in plenty over the last decade, and mainly in the last few years.

They come in, get on welfare, and then after five years are handed citizenship.

They're spreading them out all over the country. If you're near to one of the places they're putting them you suddenly see them everywhere, in every store. There's a korean food supermarket near me, and there is even suddenly one of them working there. It used to be 100% koreans working.

They've been building mosques too.

According to whom?

I ran that through a translator, and plenty of the examples have no reference to anyone.

The money changers can wait a few months.>>6111962

I predict Trump will just deport them early next year anyway.

FTFY

That's taking the million-a-year non-huWite immigration into account. Der Drumpfenfürher will shut that down. We're not quite so lost, not yet.

Ooh, are you trying to meme in 9/11 2: Electric Boogaloo?

fuck off kike

The fucking retarded shitskins are the ones burning down the camps idiot.

ENRICHMENT INBOUND

This is why you do not vote for a nigger or a woman president, America. I hope you learned that now.

Niggers, beaners, and white guilt faggots lack the ability to learn.