Swedish police

this isnt a joke this is how swedish police want the public to view them.

facebook.com/Polisen.Huddinge

funny enough its also impossible to post on 4chan.

to me it looks like they are just asking to be murdered by muslims…

What's up with that third swede from the left?

They don't look very swedish.

YES

This is a joke that got old so long ago, rolling the eyes and sighing really isnt enough anymore.

Tell me again why should not the muslims kill them ?

Oh yes, gay nigger from Sweden.

those lesbians are fuckin ugly

It's what happens if you stay out in the sun for too long.

Huddinge is a place south of stockholm so it's no surprise that it's just a bunch of faggots.

There isn't enough mudslimes yet in order for them to start a purge.
When they get more followers or the government decides to limit their free shit, then they will strike.

Fuck these shill threads.

im not shilling for the death of sweden.
im pointing out how brainwashed and forced demasculinized people are here. its a jewish plow to demoralize us.

how you should react is with anger and a will to change this. this is how germany looked in the 1930s there is still a change to fix this.

ayy no

Germany in the 1930s was a country filled with bitter war veterans and while Berlin was a pozzed fag city, the rest of the country was just suffering economically rather than morally. Modern Sweden is in my opinion a lost country. We can't even get 30% to support SD (the only ones who wants to do anything about the problems at all but still is pretty weak) despite girls being harassed and raped on a daily basis. Nobody can use the excuse that they don't experience multiculturalism any longer because it's literally everywhere with all the rapefugee centres. My conclusion is that the majority of this country suffers from a brain damage and they will never wake up, they will keep defending the invaders as they get beheaded by them.

how many members did the natsoc party have in the 1930.
how many members did the communism party have in the early 1900.
how many mercenaries were there in the ukraine revolution?
you dont need 30% you need a few hundred strong willed men. while only 30% vote for sd general consesus of immigration being bad is close to 50% they are just afraid to voice their opinion.

Seriously though, one should not underestimate the power of a willing minority.

really. AFA are 20 or so and they with expo have completely siezed control of media.
jews are less than 0.1% but always get on top.
all the white man needs is willpower and organization.

I'm with this dude. A lot of people look past this. Also, a nation doesn't need +50% of it's people to be desiring survival for it's people to survive and, one day, come back better and with yet more people.

In order for a country to survive, only 32 couples, rough guess, need to survive. The more the better, so that they can retain their genetic pool as much as possible.

Of course, from a power standpoint, 32 couples is fucking nobody, but there are surely thousands of swedes, in this instance, who are willing to say goodbye to the will of their majority and just focus on themselves.

How bad were living conditions in the Weimar Republic before Hitler rose to power?

Technically the inbreeding stops being a problem past 4th generation in terms of birth defects. You could easily repopulate the Earth with just enough people to allow no inbreeding until 4th generation, but that would require somewhat sophisticated breeding mathematical model to assure no crossing. If these people survive for several thousand years, then microevolution and mixed combinations of existing genes should take care of poor gene diversity. It would be a hindrance only if you had polluted genepool to begin with, like let's say one of the couples were carriers of achromatopsia or more suspectible to cancer. If you had genetically healthy people, then arguably, you could end up with better quality people in the end.