John McAfee - Presidential Candidate

Fuck it. The more I read and watch about this guy the more I like him.

I know it's probably too late to get off the Trump train now, but McAfee probably would've got my vote had be been around earlier.

Also, thx 4 protecting my 'puter John lol jk

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McAfee
sbs.com.au/news/dateline/story/mcafees-murder-mystery
invictusforsenate.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally who?

I don't mind his shitposting, but politically McAfee is a cuck faggot. Libertarian principles don't work except on small communities which are homogeneous. He's not much more than a more entertaining edgier version of Gary Johnson. I could see them being useful as mayors or maybe even governors, but trying to apply libertarianism on the federal level is just asking to be enriched.

p.s. go back to where you came from, you don't belong here

shit thread op, in the middle of spam raid, you get reported

Have you guys been living under a rock the past 15 years?

Anyway…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McAfee

McAfee is a crack smoking lolberg faggot.

Sounds good to me!

I watched this documentary about the murder accusation against him in Belize.

sbs.com.au/news/dateline/story/mcafees-murder-mystery

In it mcfee is revealed to be an irredeemable degenerate. His spends his days in a narcotic haze and cruises the villages looking for underage spic and nigger females to recruit into his drug fueled orgies.

Yeah no that's exactly what we need right now. Reported for being a crappy shill.

if we killed the majority of non-whites after collonisation and left only a few for orgies, now I would fuck underage spic and niggers females in belize.

You would be rightly executed for violating racial hygiene laws.

I told all of you he was the best candidate, but most you fags can't look past his drilling the tar sands.

Good scam mate.

He isn't hurting anyone though. NAP right?

I hope your handler sees this:
fire this man/woman/whatever, he's absolutely incompetent

SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE

That's a negative. Libertarian is completely mutually exclusive with any and all types of nationalism.

SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE
SAGE + REPORT + HIDE

Not always

invictusforsenate.com/

Entertaining guy, kind of edgy.

He thinks America's biggest problem is cyber-spying and cyber-security.

As he fucks his 50 year old sheboon Orlando prostitute in his shack in the woods, ignoring the demographic problems that cause libertarian ideals to fail in the first place.

Jesus you guys need to wipe the sand out of your cunts.

I'd have a beer with the old burnout, listen to his stories, compare and contrast ideas.

His campaign video is basically an attempt to murder epileptics, he's libertarian in the most degenerate way, and he likes guns.

Maybe Trump could hire him as whitehouse press secretary.

My point is fuck you menstrual cunts this thread is fun.

Hell, I'd have a beer and listen to his tales too.
Doesn't mean I want to vote for the motherfucker.

Oh,you would vote for some pro shitskin, pro amnesty lolberturdian because he is a degenerate whose lifestyle you think is cool?
Color me surprised, lolbergs are all the same.

A non existant unicorn with no political reprensentation of any form, nor any historical precedent.

Yup. NAP, all consensual and should tolerated because muh freedumb fu NAZIS.
^^
Anarchists and lolbergs in a nutshell.

It's kind of hard not to support McAfee when you already work as a security analyst. He takes the same approach as Trump via the "I'm just a businessman, not a politician" approach. Which I think highlights the issue of politics running politics. How many presidents have been lawyers…..okay now think about how many presidents have been engineers or businessmen?
It's something that needs more attention and I think McAfee points it out the most clearly.

MCAFEE IS GOING TO BUILD A FIREWALL, AND MAKE THE NSA PAY FOR IT

McAfee is an entertaining guy just because he's unapologetically batshit crazy. He would be a disaster as a president in every way except infosec.

Fuck off John.
You're literally a con man.
I'd have a beer with you, but that's it.

Jeffersonian democracy and the Era of Good Feelings in the US

nope

Internet security wouldn't be nearly as big of a deal if we destroyed the communications infrastructure in certain parts of the world.

kek

He's a race mixer and even John McAfee doesn't trust John McAfee.