Shit Arguements and Their Rebuttals

I'm getting together with my family for lunch soon. Its a monthly lunch thing we do.
But it generally turns into a 1v1-7 or on politics, race, etc.

ITT circle jerk on some good curt responses to liberal "talking points."

Can we set up a wiki on basic arguments or a search for arguments the left makes so we can make vapid parrots of people?

Its on Wikipedia, HURR HURR HURR HURR HURR
It's the current year, if you can't discriminate between sources of information, then you are beyond help.

By that definition, the holocaust didn't happen since there is a Wikipedia article. (Works the best on swipl whites)
By that definition, every negative article about Trump is actually lying. Meaning Trump is the best candidate.

By that definition, the holocaust didn't happen since there is a Wikipedia article.
By that definition, Hitler did nothing wrong.
By that definition, X didn't happen/doesn't exist

The media falsified the 911 call from Zimmerman, but you think the media is still credible?
Didn't you just disregard my internet source?
So internet sources are only relevant when its useful to you?

These are generally followed up by, "that's not what she meant".
This can be countered by saying something along the lines of "So the internet is convenient only when it supports you?" or
So you think "Department of justice/FBI/Cornell Law/Whatever" isn't credible? Its best to use your most credible one up front.

Republicans
There you go with the name calling

You do realize republicans blink before the democrats do, right? That's why they're called cuckservatives.
Liberals have had the easiest time in gov, republicans easily bend over backwards for democrats, that's why they're called cuckservatives.
They're called cuckservatives for a reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/IronmarchOriginals/Zeiger - Hammer of the Patriot.pdf
laraj.ca/AGwiki/
ropeculture.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Crime/Cops
Childish name calling.

Minorities commit more crime, especially violent crimes, therefore it would be smart to preemptivly target minority groups.

Then they should know to stop using it or stop driving with it.
The reason they pull over more blacks is because they can generally find something to fine them for.
Apperances do matter.
At the end of the day they still commited the crime. Is that all thrown out the room because of their skin color?

Then they should have more incentive to stop being criminals.

Blacks in harlem voted in favor of minimum sentencing because of drugs, gangs, and other crime. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Trump
Carter did the same thing during the Iran hostage crisis, why can't we do it now?

Thats not what his female co-workers say

I recommend not engaging on stupid tangents when fashing out for trump. They'll go for anti-woman or whatever and then make you have to explain.
This explaining crap will make you have to speak longer. This will make you work harder to not get interupted, control the conversation, control
the direction, and speak for a while.

Mexican Immigration
They vote left and use welfare more than the home population.
They vote for democrats, the left is trying to get themselves permanant votes.

Syrian Immigration
Its mostly military age men, don't give me that BS.
You can be tell them you are a child if you look under the age of 40 by Sweeden's immigration protocols (Zion protocols)
How do we know they weren't fighting in the war against the government? How do we know they're not ISIS?

Its mostly military age men, don't give me that BS.
How do we know they weren't fighting in the war against the government? How do we know they're not ISIS?

Read the Quran some time.
A few bad apples ruin the bunch.

No they're not, those left in the 90's and early 2000.
Most aren't literate in their mother tounge and the average IQ is around 80, provided they're only coming from Syria, not southern Africa. They won't integrate.

Good stuff.

I try, got any personal one liners or things you use when arguing leftists?

Regarding immigration.

Then why aren't Asian countries being flooded, why only white countries?

Several possible answers:
-Then why aren't Asian countries being flooded, last I checked they're having no more kids than we do?
-Automatisation and robotization will render the supposed need for workers obsolete.
-In the past nobody said "a certain country only had so few people, let's import immigrants" so why are people saying that now?

Got any tough questions/statements they throw at you?

On the European Union.

-That's a lie, we can peacefully and democratically leave through Article 50 of the Treaty on the European Union.
-Why not? 3 countries have already left the EU: Greenland, Algeria and Saint Barthelemy.

Whats making whites have less children?
Whites use birth control and are generally working too much to have families. On top of that we're also worried about over population/global warming/war.

Not so much tough questions but red herrings, my father trying to intervene, and "baffling with bullshit".

|
The best way to red pill someone is to question their belief system and have them seek opposing information independently, because no matter what valid logic you use, you will not

1- Overcome identity politics which most points stand on,

2- When they go back to Facebook their news feed will confirm that you are wrong.

Really are you sure about that? How did you learn about that?

Wikipedia? Oh okay,

Can you explain to me the opposite side of X?

Here you trunkate

a - say that the person knows too little about opposing viewpoints and by consequence their opinion loses all value since you don't know the whole story.

Not knowing two sides, makes for bad research. Ask them if they would trust a judge to hear only from one lawyer and not both.

b - They don't know it, which you can remind them that it's okay, but, it is important to know both sides because or else their opinion is worthless.

Then you send off to a more red pilled site than before.

When you argue, it seems more like a attempt at vanity, proving your point is correct over their own.

That is foolish, the point should be winning the persons interest at learning more and by consequence changing their identity. Conversion and not punishment.

Memorising a few facts and their sources usually knocks people back. If, for example, someone claims that cops are racist and oppressive against blacks, they usually keep quiet if you can state the exact percentage of crime committed by blacks in relation to population percentage as well as the name of the study/source that backs it.
It does take a bit of memorising, but the effect can be as brutal as a slap in the face to some liberals.

On Islam.

-ISIS justifies their every deed with Quranic verses.
-The leader of ISIS has a PhD from the Islamic University of Baghdad.
-Who are real Muslims then and on what basis?

-True, but it has everything to do with Islamic terrorism.

This, memorizing key facts is a powerful tool.

I've been arguing with liberals for a couple of years, I guess it rubs off on you after a while.

Thats a pretty good analogy, thanks.

It works great but the person has to deliver it in a way that doesn't make the other person's eyes glaze over or start shouting about how you "need to stop".

-That is quoted out of context, it actually doesn't say that at all. Read the entire Surah 5.

Wasn't Muhammad a caravan raider as well? What is the prophet of god doing killing traders?

'I have been made victorious through terror' - mohammad, goat enthusiast, also known as 'the perfect and ideal man' to muslims.

And before they say it's out of context, no, it's not. He's bragging that his success is due to terror and fearmongering against infidels.

Hammer
of the
Patriot

A handbook on rhetorical counter-terrorism

laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/IronmarchOriginals/Zeiger - Hammer of the Patriot.pdf

Delivery is everything. You need to keep it short and simple for these short attention spanned individuals.

How do you go about redpilling someone about the JQ? It's taken me 2 years with my dad to get him to accept differing view points, let alone accept view points on the JQ.

Redpill internet flow

Facebook is the normie and they can split either way

tumblr←-pinterest←–reddit

Ask him questions that might ignite his curiosity - 'Why did hitler hate the jews though?' 'Why have jews been kicked out of every country they inhabited up until now?' 'Why do jews get their own ethnocentric state when no one else on earth gets that right?' 'Why is the media so pro-israel?' 'Why are the huge majority of bankers who crashed the economy in 2008 jews, when they make up like 2% of the population?' ect…

Innocent questions sometimes lead to difficult answers.

The problem is with your tactic, is a lot of questions are off limits to normies.

They need an indirect composition to them, where the conclusion is one step off from the main point.

Is their any how to red pill guides archived?

You're overthinking it.

Fucking this!

laraj.ca/AGwiki/

That site….

That content….

Welcome to IronMarch.

Looks promising.

Be sure to have a butchers at NOOSE too.

ropeculture.org/

Bump

When was the last time you've been there? It's full on Tumblr now.

Fucking 1/2 chan.

Besides the cuck-bots, I don't quite see it. Sure, they are shilled a lot more, and all posting information is sold (to whomever wishes to buy), but it is just a faster and more blue pilled version of fullpol.

At least Holla Forums, I haven't visited other boards.

You could just try not doing this.

Islam doesn't consider non-Muslims to be innocent people.

Don't have obvious examples on hand, but Sowell's "Intellectuals and Society" is basically just that OP, a rebuttal of pretty much every liberal talking point out there, with sources to back them up.

I recommend a read

Well there's your answer.

Stop shilling that Jew-loving nigger. Sowell denies race in that book.

Why is it only white countries have to be mutlicultural.
Asia for Asians, Africa for Africans, Israel for Jews, ME for Arabs… white countries for EVERYONE!!!

Anti-racism is codeword for anti-white

Diversity means less whites

I know most people realize this is just a go-to tactic of the shills, but for the newfags…

Yes, Trump has Jewish friends. He has been endorsed by Jews. His own daughter married a Jew. The only people who bring this up are either shills, or a small minority of Holla Forumsacks who dislike anything that's even been in the same room as a Jew. Those that aren't just shills accept the fact that the system is run by Jews, yet for some reason refuse to believe someone couldn't waltz right into the White House shouting "gas the kikes". You don't get to be a wealthy, powerful person in this country without at least being on friendly terms with the Jews. And even assuming that Trump genuinely likes Jews, that doesn't change the fact that he's still 95% in line with what Holla Forums believes in. But of course you have the accelerationalist "just wait for Hitler" fags who, pretty much by definition, will never contribute to a positive solution, and should therefore not be taken seriously when it comes to unironically trying to fix the country.