Get A Load of The Cultural Appropriation

Tessa Thompson of 'Dear White People', 'Creed' and 'Selma' fame has been cast to play Valkyrie in the upcoming Thor: Ragnarok movie.

A fucking black woman is cast by Disney, to play the blonde haired/blue eyed super hero, who is based on the Volunga Saga's Brynhildr.

How many more niggers does fucking Asgard have hiding up there?

Here's the Actresses twitter: twitter.com/TThompsonYES

Turns out she's surprise! a Sanders supporter

#WhitesOnlyInAsgard
#NoNigsInAsgard
#NorseGodsAreWhite

comicbook.com/2016/05/20/thor-ragnarok-adds-cate-blanchett-jeff-goldblum-karl-urban-and-m/

archive.is/GXK0B

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taika_Waititi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh wow bump.

I swear if there's a romance between Hemsworth and Thompson I'm calling in backup. (pic related)

to my side, my noble einherjar

So when do we start "defending" ourselves??

I wager the hebrews are responsible for this

Hollywood is a cesspoll. Blackwashing, nigger male/white women shit, tranny garbage, etc.

Flush it all down the fucking drain.

Who watches this shit anymore.

inb4 whitest of the gods

what

And you are surprised why? It's jewllywood, what did you expect?

Whenever you want, user. You don't need to wait.

Millions of people.

It's tripe shit but it gets eyes, and that's what matters.

Just wanted to take a second to point out how fucking disgusting these hybrid mongrels look.

That bish is fkn groce 0/10

Step 1 - stop supporting Hollywood. Stop watching all of their movies. Throw all your movies in the trash. No, don't even pirate them anymore. It must all go.

Hollywood is run entirely by jewish pedophiles with a hardcore globalist/marxist agenda. Watching any Hollywood movie is like asking for Jews to shit on your face, and then wondering why you're unhappy afterwords.

WE WUZ VIKINGZ AN SHEIT

make a fake poster of Black Panther as a white guy in response

Thor: Ragnarok
2017 ‧ Fantasy/Drama film
Based on the comic book by Stan Lee, Larry Lieber and Jack Kirby.
Initial release: October 25, 2017 (Italy)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taika_Waititi

Sounds like you guys are all for freedom of speech unless Disney do it.

denying freedom of speech is attacking its platform and right to exist, arguing back against it is not.
this is politics driven propaganda targeted at young people.

Another reason not to watch those god-awful movies.

Who said anything about being for freedom of speech?

What the Jews have done to Walt Disney's studio is grotesque, and downright shameful - but the Jew knows no shame.

Nor should he have any rights to speech - let him keep his serpent's tongue behind his teeth, or else go seek greater 'social justice' in Israel.

Sounds like you're a faggot

I don't have a problem with them casting a black chick as Valkyrie. I have a problem with them casting this specific black chick.

she really doesn't look like she will fit the roll at all

user, he's a tall strong aryan man. They won't give him a female lover, they'll just make him gay.

Well you should, you fucking faggot.

Wake me up when this is all over.

Why don't we just relocate all of the refugees to the land between Israel and Palestine…

It's peaceful enough.

And I think an E.U. Member nation (England) has sovereignty there….

Considering the Balfour agreement, and all… and that it was based on the military might of the United States of America.

I thought they already had a token nigger. Heimdall is played by black actor Idris Elba.

The comics and the movies are separate. Jarvis was made into an AI, for Christ's sake. I can handle a white character being made black.

I hate Judeopedowood so much.

They already made Heimdallr (who's explicitly desxribed as "the whitest of the gods") a nigger in the avengers. A darkie nigger too.

They know it pisses you whitebois off and stirs up controversy, that's why they do it. The only answer is boycott the kike bullshit, not just that movie but everything they make. Pirate it, only pay for good white friendly movies, music, and other media.

I'd wish people would start whitewashing black characters or movies. Wild Wild West? A ginger. That Fuck the Police group movie? The whitest rappers you can find. Blade as some white vampire, I mean, it's the current year, what matters is how good the actor is, right?

Oh look more forced diversity I won't see or spend money on.

My nigger. Great voice.

A cannibal kike. That is one fucked up mongrel.

Interesting move by Disney considering the growing animosity towards stunts like this. Thor is probably a safe test ground considering his primary demographic is women viewers.

well, if they use makeup effects/cgi to whiten her skin tone and dye her hair blond and give her some blue contact lenses…. it could work…. eh? (they probably won't do any of that).

I think that's the only instance of "blackwashing" that I remotely tolerated. Yeah, I was mad that Heimdall is literally supposed to be the whitest of the Gods, but Elba is a breddy gud actor, all things considered. It was perfectly possible he got the role based of talent. This, however, makes it blatantly obvious.

No, that's cuck rationalization. Stop it.

I think his tolerance of it comes from the fact that Elba has Heimdall wasn't a newsheadline the way Elba as Bond is.

the former makes it a sort of 'whatever' casting choice, the latter makes it a blatant pandering marketing ploy.

Children. (I'd imagine there's more men-children watching but it's the kiddies who take this shit seriously)

God, she's like the poster child for racemixing, yet it still disgusts me.

Black features with white skin, truly sickening.

Why don't we start a Twitter shitstorm over this? They can do it over stuff as banal as wanting Elsa to be gay.

Yeah, meh, it's just a movie. What do you expect from the jews?

It was an intentional insult.
Do you think they cast a nigger as 'the whitest of the gods' by accident?
Do you think they constantly put young white women next to niggers by accident?
Do you think they constantly portray any straight non leftist white man in a negative light by accident?
EVERY piece of entertainment media contains a poisonous message in one way or another.
At this point I think they care much more about inserting propaganda into their films than they do about shekels. As usual though their chutzpah will be their undoing.

No,fuck you faggot.

Now they have the same nigger ruining the dark tower.

He's playing Roland who is specifically based off of Clint Eastwood.

reported

Not at all I know that it's intentional. It's wholly malicious.

All I meant was when they cast Elba as Heimdall they didn't make it part of their marketing campaign. Now they do this race casting knowing that it generates free marketing buzz via controversy, in addition to their existing agenda

pol needs a movie industry of its own

To be fair she has very aryan features outside the nose and is pretty fetching.

What I mean to say, at least it' not an ugly transbeast.

Found the kike

They are bastardizing and perverting anything connected to our racial identity to make it seem like we don't even have one.

19th and 25th precepts show why kikes are doing it:

19. A people who are not convinced of their uniqueness and value will perish.
25. A People without a culture exclusively their own will perish.

What are these precepts from?

The Culture War must be fought on all fronts and cinema is a huge part of our culture whether you like it or not. A huge reason The Left has such a death grip over our culture is because too many people on The Right ceded that territory to them without a fight. Instead of whining about media and the courts and gubmint, we should get involved and become reporters and lawyers and actors and filmmakers. No more standing on the sidelines and bitching about DA JOOS

Hi newfag, The 88 Precepts were made by David Lane, one of the greatest Nationalists after WW2. He was the one who coined the term 14/88

Certified here as well, brother.
I wish either one of us didn't have to suffer this, but you don't suffer alone.
The question is; what do we do?

Stay heil og sael, broder.

Yeah, that's why we totally run mainstream sites and censor anyone that doesn't agree with the holohoax, you fucking oxygen thief.

Why don't you shills just fucking give up? It's got to be obvious that you're full of shit your first day on the job.

No never mind the fact that you'll be getting yours one day, traitor filth.

Are you looking for permission from someone?

Just don't go see it and instead focus on getting your life together so we can actually hold positions of power while infiltrating the machine from within.

I have read some mythological descriptions of Heimdal in wich they say he was as dark as a moonles night, wich would mean Disney chose someone who was not nigger enough for the rol, but i think i may be confusing him with another god Carnum, or the horned celtic god, of whom i have heard similar descriptions

Now I really want to kill da wabbit.

I don't have a problem with them casting a black chick, I have a problem with millions of whites paying to see it

I am genuinely curious where you read this "mythological descriptions" :^)

as i said, i read this description once looooong ago way before the internet went mainstream, but then i've read description of some Celtic horned god wich sounded very familiar

/thread

but it wasn't his idea. And even in the comic books Heimdall isn't black.

I know right, luckily these fools can't muster up the attention span to watch "How To Be Single" because it's got all kinds of goodies in there about how degenerate our westernized culture really is.

Dude, just don't fucking watch the shit and worry about your own life because Holly-Jew-wood is just that "Holly-JEW-wood"

Do you REALLY want to fight them "on all fronts" like you blindly believe? Then start making your own movies, make your own music, your own video games.. Oh wait, you fucking can't because it takes a fuck ton more resources than some dip shit user on some jackass fucking anime-induced website that has been hoarding fucking Jews, Muslims, and Trolls altogether.

Aint none of you gonna change shit so quit acting like you're all a bunch of fucking new-world heroes and shit.

You want REAL revolution? Violence. It starts with violence.

That nog is nearly white enough to be a medslime.

As a norse pagan who focuses his worship around Freya and the cult of the valkyries im really not sure how I feel about this

I know this is a direct affront by the Jews meant to insult me and any other white man with a hint of respect for his own culture, and at the same time I dont really care

if I lived anywhere near where this bitch lives though, I would gladly give my life and freedom to appease Freya

I agree. I want stories, novels, comics, games, movies, etc. all to my self. I want to see me and people like me living our lives. Fuck this shit; it's always the Thor movies in the MCU that are pozzed the worst.

Fuck you, Idris Elba is a shitty, overrated actor and a token nigger. He openly bragged about playing a white god.

I don't recall ever claiming I support freedom of speech. I believe that leftists and cultural Marxists need to be hunted down and shoahed with extreme prejudice, and their warped ideals banned permanently with the punishment of summer camp for promoting or tolerating them.

Wow where did you get this rare Hitler?

I like you and your post. And today, I learned that there existed a man named Sydney Hook; he was a Jewish social democrat but his claim to fame was his fierce anti-Communism and his belief that any and all Communists should be stripped of power due to their support of an ideology that supports revolution over a democratic process. A broken clock…