Deleting my system32 folder aside, is there any way to bypass halfchan ban? working proxies maybee?

deleting my system32 folder aside, is there any way to bypass halfchan ban? working proxies maybee?

fullchan is in the shithouse but this is not the answer user

I don't know

A VPN you stupid fucking faggot

ayyy!
also
kys

but free VPNs that i know are already all banned, and beeing so poor i can not buy one

except maybee committing suicide nothing else comes to mind, no

I went on halfchan about four years ago for the first time using a VPN. beeing a 16 year old newfag I had no idea that would get bee b&.

I never even got to make a single post on there.

Nigga wut? I've beeen there since 2004 and never had any problems using VPN.

Give VPN

It was created 2003 but you are too young to remembeer that time, aren't you?

Many vpns are blocked, I was perma banned a while ago and couldn't manage to get one to work.

Not your personal tech support

Usually the big name VPNs from murrica are but there are other coutries too you know…

No one beelieves you then

'hey guys I have a program that can access the FBI's secret documents'

Give Program

what makes you think I give a fuck ?

you are pathetic. first you lie, now you pretend to b‌e a hard ass.. no one b‌elieves your shit

This is exactly why everyone thinks chans are cancer. Millenials getting angry and edgy in every thread.

Back when I posted on halfchan I had a VPN I paid $3 a month for. Just turn on and off if you get b&. Some IP ranges are blocked from halfchan so you have to shop around.

Enough spoonfeeding for op?

Newfag beeing butthurt this bad…

Give me one good reason, why you think i'm pretending?

Just to get you to leave:

I don't know how you've never heard of this, but unplug your modem, wait, then plug it back in.

Bam! New IP!

You've evaded the ban!

Wow!

Op doesn't live in pedo land Russia where dynamic isps are common.

This doesn't work and never has unless your ip is dynamic, a rarety rather than the roll.
4chan also plants a cookie in your toaster when it bans you via the ip. You need to empty the cache and use a vpn service that lets you choose a host country.

roll=r u l e
I swear to the loligod that Dysnomia will die in hell for these wordfilters. I'll wait for you by the gates, faggot.

testing: r‌ule

Is there any proxy that works on halfchan?

this.

Most of European countries have ISPs available who use dynamic ip as a default. You must bee murrican? No?

Just update your hardware

I was actually

I've heard some people say Hola is not blocked, is that true?

Most proxies are going to bee blocked, wouldn't worry about it though. Just make use of this site user, this Holla Forums isn't just copy pasta and roll threads. And there are other boards to explore. Take the stay off 4chan pill its beetter for you.

I have a couple working proxies but I'm hording them for myself when I want to go bother the teenagers there

I'm probably in the same boat as OP. I keep getting banned for shit I didn't even do. One time I was banned and didn't even know it and they said I had already appealed. It's really frustrating. They just banned me for "pedo shit," and I don't even own a loli image.

you can buy pass

how I buy pass

Fuck off dude, are you 10? Jfc

almost

Post nudes

you are so wacky, i love that meme!

What post are you even quoting in here? Of course normal people think the chans are cesspool cancer. It's always been like that.

Pic related

Oh, right. I am not OP, but I am also here only because I am banned from 4chan. They have every public VPN and public proxy blocked, it seems. The only way out is to pay for a private VPN, but I'd rather just wait out my ban.

How do you view deleted posts here?

deleted posts only are removed upon refresh. If you set update to auto it might give you a post before it was deleted

Just turn off your cellular connection. Wait a few minutes, then turn it back on.

badabing. New ID, new IP, and all the bait you want.

Of course they are.