Finnish student uses Nazi Reich and Imperial Japan flags as curtains

Finnish student uses Nazi Reich and Imperial Japan flags as curtains.

Man living in top floor of student dorm has replaced oridinary curtains with Nazi Germany state flag and Imperial Japan war flag that are visible to the street below.

Flags could be considered tasteless student humor. However, apartment complex houses many foreigners who view use of nazi flag both inappropriate and threatening.

Flags have veen on display for 3 months.

Police haven't involved in the matter as using swastika isn't illegal in Finland. Administration says they are unable to infringe on the right of self-expression.

Only law that the flag could be considered to break is "Incitement to ethnic or racial hatred" but application of the law has high threshold. In a precedent from 2006 simply waving a flag didn't count as criminal activity, but flag was only visible to courtyard.

iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2016052421613273_uu.shtml (Fingolian)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detachment_Kuhlmey
academia.edu/351817/Battling_to_be_European_Myth_and_the_Finnish_Race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Turkey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_climate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Language_Theory
polishgenes.blogspot.com/2013/10/revised-migration-routes-of-eurasian-y.html
youtube.com/watch?v=evMrdW3bYdY
tpk.fi/public/default.aspx?contentid=342987&nodeid=44809&contentlan=2&culture=en-US
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_N1c_Y-DNA.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_people#Genetics
iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2016052421613273_uu.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Division
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Noice

Based Finland does it again.

Once again everyone but whites is allowed to display ethnic pride.

Based Fins!

Two solar flags. Very nice.

An antique store here was selling a genuine Swastika flag and had it in the window of their store and it made it to the front page of the paper.

every time

Finns are based as fuck

I'm sure there is some kind of joke here but I'm too tired for this

That's actually a good idea.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Looks like he painted them himself like that.

Pretty High Energy.

This made my day, there is nothing better than lefties getting butthurt when they find they can't do anything about it.

I like how they tried make common sense sounds like a bad thing.

If commies don't like it, no one is stopping them from using Karl Marx curtain.

Oy vey, someone is displaying a symbol of six straight lines! Call the cops!

It's both ridiculous and hilarious the mythology that kikes have built up around le windmill of friendship and tolerance. As if the swastika can give you a voodoo hex just by looking at it.

Axis were our allies in WWII, so that is in fact a sign of international solidarity.

HOL UP
When did Finland become more free than the United States?

Based finns

Now waiting for the "hey, I'm on Holla Forums" post.

You are pretending someone isn't constantly spied on in the modern world.

No matter what 3rd Reich did, I'm alive due to that. Most Finns are, to be honest.
80% of our men have been trained to use assault rifles in combat. One charismatic leader is all it takes. In ways, it is a bit of a shame we don't have more Muslims causing trouble. Our cuckservative parties have betrayed us…

Wow, looks absolutely gorgeous.

They look kinda stylish.

Wait what?

When Finland first became independent, Germany tried to make it client/puppet state. Prussian Prince would have even been crowned King of Finland. The king thing didn't happen because Germany ultimately lost WW1. Before that they had already helped the anti-communist White faction win the Finnish Civil War.

You shouldn't thank Germany then, you should thank the Allies.

The very same Allies that invaded Finland?

Nazi Germany did provide critical materiel support. Without Stugs and Panzerfausts Finish couldn't have stopped Soviet tanks. They even sent elite ground attack aircraft wing. IIRC Finland is only country to have memorial for fallen Axis pilots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detachment_Kuhlmey

UK, France & the rest of the League of Nations were just sitting with a thumb up their arse when Germany actually sent material support to Finland during the Winter War. I wonder. Which one should we be more thankful for?

bretty gud

Although, I don't think symbols like these will be instrumental in redpilling normalfags, it's funny to see people get away with it. With the overton window shifting, maybe this slippery slope really goes both ways.

did you fucking see the German flag?

BASED

I'm really surprised. In most US Universities, this would probably be met with heavy sanctions. Based Finland is based even if they are mongoloid mongrels. lol

I hate these fucking things with a passion, I don't know why, but they always set me off every time I see them.

Spain as well.

This past fall a student on my campus tried to do the same thing with a Confederate Battle Flag and was forced by the campus administration to take it down. I can only imagine the shit something like this would cause. Home of the free, right guise?

The allies did nothing for Finland The Germans helped them fight the Russians repeatedly in both world wars. Get fucked ami faggot

Finnbros just made the Angry Birds movie too, is Funland the savior of the white race?!

Finland is actually in a pretty good situation.

yee

Pretty good.
Too bad you're not white.

Juutalainen tunnistettu

There are things better to be than mere "white". Like 0% nigger, for example

Still more white than Swedistan :^)

And you know that that conclusion was reached through tears.

Arrest him for what?

Holy shit, why didn't anyone tell me Finnish music was this awesome?

It's core Finnish identity, just suppressed for a time because of pro-Swedish propaganda.

You do know that meme was started by /int/ on cuckchan many many years ago?

The absolute madman

Svecomans are rubbing their hands in their shallow graves.

Yes, it was started on /int/. It clearly hasn't been an issue throught history to the point that the US had to have a court decision in 1908 to rule that they were "officially white" since at the time the naturalization process was only for whites and blacks, and the predominant world view at the time was that Finns were orientals.

Nope it was made up on /int/ a couple of years back. Damn those Freech boogiemen, who will stop them???!?!?!

This smug-frog faced female Finn makes me HNNNNG errytime

Also the other one with the tracksuit and enraged face

People will mistake internet jokes for facts and vice versa forever.
At least the left tend to be incapable of humor on the subject of political agendas, so it always comes across as extremely thinly-veiled propaganda without any actual humor.

I just really wanted to post this webm.

That legislation was extremely racist towards Finns, claiming they were completely white because their original heritage had been diluted into oblivion.

Any proud Finnish nationalist would be foolish not to reject the Anglo concept of "white" for that insult.

Bretty gud paper on how the Finns became white. You can read it online, but if someone has a jewgle or kikebook account they can download it. If they do can they please upload it to /pdfs/ for ease of sharing?

academia.edu/351817/Battling_to_be_European_Myth_and_the_Finnish_Race

You need to liberate Swedes.
Just look at all those blondes and redheaded and cute viking rapebabies
you can avenge your ancestors from the start of your line and be the Giant you are.

"its only a meme"

Dschingis Khan would be proud of those eyes

Finns do have the genes to rape and pillage. Plus one of the few things that terrifies muzzies is the Mongol Hordes. They got so fucked by the Mongols that it is carved into their genetic memory.

Why are Finns so awesome? You are awesome right, or just on the internet?

I would move to Finland if it wasn't for the fact that your country is supposed to be so shit. Is it truuuu?

eh bullshit

turks were the first and last to stop the mongols
turks are not scared of mongols

They are actually pretty depressing and alcoholic in real life. Also passive aggressive as fuck.

I hope you are done packing. It's going to be a big rush to get to >"great" shitain

I see your maymays and raise you a meme arrow >

Yes, it's horrible. Better stay the fuck out and tell your friends to do the same.

If you think about it, Finns are kind of like the "Nips of Europe."

Finns are related to the rest of Europe but have a great genetic distance, just like Nips and ancient Han Chinese.
Both had post ice age populations, then an outside racial group moved in and intermixed.
Both now have mixes of asian and white features.
Both remain relatively uncucked compared to their neighbors in the region.

They even have their own anime

And if you look closely to the right, their own lolis. Admittedly, they are shit tier.

try reading a history book
turkic tribes were the majority of the mongol armies

turkic people were the first to defeat the mongols and stop their advance at the Battle of Ain Jalut

Whites in all of Europe.

Fuck the Swedes. Finns can avenge their ancestors just by letting the Swedes rot in their own filth and smug.

Yeah right. Just ask Bayezid I and Kaykhusraw II, to name a two among many.

Here: >>>/pdfs/3935

I've always thought the whole mongolian thing was a jew d&c method to sow discord among whites of the world, now I see it is true.

Aika munaa kyl tol jätkäl, luulin että toi on jo laittomuuden piirissä.

Are those the same books that talk about the culture and art of the Turks? About their numerous contributions to knowledge and science?

Why would it D&C on Holla Forums? Do you not see how many chinese fingerpaintings get posted here on a daily basis? For all of Holla Forums's talk about racial purity I would say a good 60% have yellow fever and would take a Finnish wife.

Embrace our true identity, veli.

It's a divide and conquer strategy. Doesn't matter if it's true or not, it still is.

doesnt refute my point
the mongolians won 2 battles
but were pushed back later by the ottomans

Didn't mongols withdraw their armies because mongol law stated that every mongol leader should be present when the Khan dies and power is redistributed?

Yes. Khan death lead to similiar dissolution in Alexander death.

Doesn't matter. Turkroach always lies and comes up with excuses for weakness and depravity.

Faith in humanity restored.

So what makes them think they can be successful if they can't even base their actions in reality?

They weren't pushed back you retard. Their commander died and they didn't bother defending as they didn't understand statecraft. They were good at one thing, and no one has ever beaten them at that thing: war.

P.S. Battle of Ain Jalut was lost because Mongols recalled the majority of their troops, leaving only a small contingent.

I'm not even mentioning the Turkic states Mongols steamrolled before reaching Asia Minor.

Anti-Fingol posters confirmed globalist kikes.

contradicting yourself within 1 post

nice excuse

War and a single battle are not the same thing, but what ever it takes to get your cock standing upright, do it man.

looks like the Ottomans won , because they held the territory after for decades

where did the mongols go?

you surely will find another excuse, to not have to accept defeat

also mamluks did not lose a war against the mongols,

or do you see mongol successor states?
no the successor states were all turkic

fact is, all of anatolia has been turkic for the last centuries

so where did your great mongols go?

you call that winning a war?

Finland will be (probably already is) swarmed by Swedish redpilled diaspora fleeing the dying country. I am myself of 100% Finnish/Tornedalian descent so have seriously considered moving there but with TF becoming cucks the plans got halted.

Maybe they didn't value that piece of desert highly enough to control it? Just wanted to kill some roaches and go back home?

Read

If the Mongols were so great, why aren't we posting in Mongolian right now?

yeah surely they didnt

no it was not retreat or defeatr

their khan died I swear

also inner mongolia is so much nicer than anatolia

surely they did not want it

just checking out the lasting impact the mongol khanates had compared to the turkic ones

hmm
funny
there is nothing

not even mentioning the fact that the majority of the armies in the mongol army consisted of turkic tribes

but that does not matter to stupid uneducated polacks :D

inbred goatfucking kike genes.

first
Timurid = turkic
Timur himself was turkic

he won a battle
but how long did they hold the territory after that

all I see there is
Ottoman Empire

That's turkroach logic for ya. Just like real roaches you have to eradicate them all, lest they come back. And worse than real roaches, you have to listen to their disgusting "language"

faggot
we already know the only people that can beat turks are other turks

eat shit anglo jew

You are so delusional it makes me laugh, but yeah some people like temperate climate more than a desert climate where you can't even be outside without a skirt.

try to force the meme again anglo kike

Don't you have some goats to rape, turkroach?

anatolia
levant

being this retarded

This is quite possibly Finland's greatest contribution to the world

siege of vienna was luck
and an incompetent leader

not a turk

there you have the answer

Yeah it is desert climate, doesn't matter how much you lie to yourself

He claimed to be a descendant of Genghis Khan. So keep telling yourself that everyone waz turk. American Indians are also turk amiright?

What part of reunification don't you understand? Germans lost WW1, but they were still there in the after math. By your logic Germans must have won. Ditto WWII.

being this retarded
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_Turkey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desert_climate

he had to claim it to add legitimacy to his claim

he has turkic

Timur was born in Transoxiana near the city of Kesh (modern Shahrisabz, Uzbekistan) some 80 kilometres (50 mi) south of Samarkand, part of what was then the Chagatai Khanate.[13] His father, Taraqai, was a minor noble of the Barlas,[13] who were Mongols[14][15] that had been Turkified.[16][17][18]

he was not born in fucking mongolia
he was born in a place inhabited by turkic tribes

centuries ago and today

he also spoke turkic

see

Shit you can type english, that doesn't make you white, turkroach.

You sure are one autistic piece of delusion

no
this

The origin of the Timurid dynasty goes back to the Mongol tribe known as Barlas, who were remnants of the original Mongol army of Genghis Khan,[2][9][10] founder of the Mongol Empire. After the Mongol conquest of Central Asia, the Barlas settled in what is today southern Kazakhstan, from Shymkent to Taraz and Almaty, which then came to be known for a time as Moghulistan – "Land of Mongols" in Persian – and intermingled to a considerable degree with the local Turkic and Turkic-speaking population, so that at the time of Timur's reign the Barlas had become thoroughly Turkicized in terms of language and habits.

you sure are a filthy anglo kike

you pollacks are so pathetic

go suck trumps and farages dick more

there exists nothing that is more despised than you anglos

get rekt

accept defeat bitch

But he can't make proper sentences since his language is cucked by his own leaders ;^) And they can't change it back since they erased the real history to benefit their leeching leaders ;^)

Read your own fucking source roach.

grasping at straws now

It's not autsim. turkroaches are just mentally defective from the excessive inbreeding.

What about the other siege of vienna? What about the siege of malta? Lepanto?

lost argument
trying to force memes now

typical pollack

this is how weak you are

Just shows your spirit can't even understand what is being said since it has been forged be a cucked spirit by their own leaders

Shhh… Don't remind him that his "glorious" empire has been losing for the last three and a half centuries.

Genetically, Turkic tribes and Uralic tribes came from Halpogroup N.

While Mongols came from Haplogorup C3.

So, they're not really same folks.

What about the other siege of vienna?
pure luck

rain saved your asses

Suleiman launched his campaign on 10 May 1529 and faced numerous obstacles from the onset.[13] The spring rains that are characteristic of south-eastern Europe and the Balkans were particularly heavy that year, causing flooding in Bulgaria and rendering parts of the route used by the army barely passable. Many large-calibre cannons and artillery pieces became hopelessly mired or bogged down, leaving Suleiman no choice but to abandon them, while camels brought from the empire's Eastern provinces, unused to the difficult conditions, were lost in large numbers. Sickness and poor health became common among the janissaries, claiming many lives along the perilous journey.

More rain fell on 11 October, and with the Ottomans failing to make any breaches in the walls, the prospects for victory began to fade rapidly. In addition, Suleiman was facing critical shortages of supplies such as food and water, while casualties, sickness, and desertions began taking a toll on his army's ranks. The janissaries began voicing their displeasure at the progression of events, demanding a decision on whether to remain or abandon the siege.

What about the siege of malta?
strategic retreat

Lepanto?
Ottomans so powerful, all of europe has to unite to defeat their navy

Your leaders can't take different factors in to account when attacking a country

"I–i-it was pure luck"

this is all you autistic pollacks have

weak memes
trying to force memes

you truly are pathetic

you anglos worship hitler

yet germans despise you anglokikes

In the delusional world of a roach everyone wuz roach though. I'm not even making this shit up. Ask Ataroach about his Sun Language Theory:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Language_Theory

Being this stupid, really :^D

Wait, now we have become Turks? What's next?

Everyone wants a piece of glorious Finland.

I'm not talking about Anatolian Turks from Turkey but the real Turks from Central Asia who were slant-eyed.

turkic tribes dont come from Haplogroup N

So you admit that turkroaches are afraid of water? Explains your smell.

Yeah after more than 3/4 of your army died. What strategic brilliance to run away with your tail between your legs after you got your balls kicked in.

Sure thing, roachie. And what's left of the great ottoman empire? I don't see you controlling most of those territories from back then. By your own logic that must mean you never actually won any of those wars after all.

wheres your great empire anglo kike

no, not by my logic,
a few centuries were enough to leave our mark

i don't see anything mongol in that region though

also don't worry,
we are retaking our rightful place

you are taking millions of north africans

anglo kike

Because that lying turkroach in this thread conveniently forgets that Nips stopped the Mongols from culturally enriching their island, twice. And this was with the help of gook and chink vassals.

One could argue that the first invasion was pure luck since the Sea of Japan is a deathtrap but the second invasion Mongols tried islandhopping and got shittershattered by Nips on land and in sea raids.

天皇陛下万歳

Remove mongol, remove kebab and korean

Proto-Turks were Haplogroup N according to genetic studies.

Both, Haplogroup N and Haplogroup C3 were mongoloid people.

after getting rekt by me
you weak polffaggots have wisely decided to accept defeat and retreat

this is now a turkey thread

rot kurdshits

It's not sure but there were probably both caucasian and mongoloid turkic speaking tribes. Turkic people originally hailed from the plateau between the Ural and Altai mountain ranges. There lived horse riding, nomadic people. This is approximately the same place Hungarians, Finns and Estonians originally hailed from. So it's pretty safe to assume that there were all kind of tribes interacting (Finno-Ugric languages are not Indo-European and Hungarian has over 600 Turkic words).

Haplogroup analysis is not adequate enough to determine tribes of origin, though it helps a great deal.

Face it roach, everybody that has ever come into contact with you despsises you because they know you for what you are: A filthy roach with delusions of grandeur.

Yeah, you roaches sure left your mark on a lot of places. Just like my dog left his mark in the bushes this morning.
The legacy of the roaches, though, has even less worth than what my dog produced, as the latter at least fertilizes some plants.

Yeah, you will eventually take your rightful place, impaled on pikes just like good old Vlad taught us.

lel

bringing the vlad meme again

getting rekt by the ottomans

this counts as a success in pollacks minds

proto turks were not closely related to Fingols

what studies?

this is plain wrong

look at this kurdish freedom fighter cutie

what a waste
could have been an autistic anglopollacks wife
too bad!!

Kek. You Turkroaches do realise that Vlads armies were much smaller than the ottoman armies ? Turks have a tendency of using large armies and STILL losing. You are just incapable of fighting. If you were really that capable at fighting you would have killed all the Kurds already but you can't. You couldn't even genocide Armenians correctly

And we should care why exactly?

And I didn't claim they were, roach, but you have comprehension problems, as your roach processing capabilities are limited.

bring more excuses autistic pollack

why do roach post picture of other roach it kill?

all you have is one forced meme

you can't defeat us

try harder faggot

oh this is why you support them

:^)

So you can kill each other?

RK-62 and RK-95 is basically finish made Kalashnikov. And most of us know how to handle M72 LAW, machine gun 62, NSV anti-aircraft machine gun and some other military hardware.

except they will be on their way to your nice countries soon :D

do you still ride those tiny horses ?

Turkroaches?

Why do you even hang out on Holla Forums? Go fuck a goat and pray to your false god or something.

Which are your memes?
An anime girl and a song with poor animation.
We have /bmw/ and you don't.
Who is in control now?

I created all of your memes

you owe me

Seems legit.

Swedish empire was at it highest when Finland supported it, Russian empire was the biggest empire in the world when Finland supported it, American empire is the biggest empire in the world now when Finland supports it.. I don't know man.

Wait, how can I owe you if you don't believe in property, commie-sama?

This is a goatfucker-free board faggot.

being this triggered

Look at this fucking turkroach projecting

Your land is a hole of shit populated by inscets. Post images triggering to Turks

he mad

Ofcrouse, Finno-Urgic languages are not Indo-European.

But, haplogroup groups do show founding-fathers of each language/tribal groups and early Uralic and Turkic were both Mongoloid people.

They were mongolids who mixed with neighboring Indo-Europeansin Central Asia: see Uralic right next to Indo-European R1a on map.

Even though many Finns and Estonians carry Haplogroup N, they are not Mongoloid population. They are native Scandinavian hunter-gatherers, just like other Nordics but they mixed with Uralic migrants to some extent.

Most Finns and Baltics like other Nordics are native Scandinavian hunter-gatherers who were Haplogroup I1a.

Yes, they were related! They both came from Haplogroup N according to genetic studies.

ottoman empire already in decline

show the other battles were you got rekt niglet anglokike

Yeah I know that you are, but what ever I'm just killing time here and making some good use of this time.

roach please go home, i want to visit constanople without cockroach everywhere.

paris is ruined because you.

giief source

stop the V A P O R W A V E bruh

QUICK POST FINNISH MEMES

paris is filled with nigger and arab

if you want to visit istanbul we can arrange you getting raped there

Look at that fucking map, see how Haplogroup N came to be Uralic and Turkic.

It's from a study done on Chinese population.

polishgenes.blogspot.com/2013/10/revised-migration-routes-of-eurasian-y.html

eh proto turks were not N

W R O N G

The Turks stopped the Mongols? That's some hilarious Turkroach revisionism.

Pictured: Timurlane and Sultan Bayazed of the Ottomans (he's the one in the cage).

Tamerlan was not mongol

Double Trips of Truth.

(1)

Of course the Finns have been mongolized. They're a Mongol-Nordic mix. I wouldn't underestimate that though.

again fingol for proof

I hate our fucking media.

apologies i forget sometimes western people do not like text like that, sometime too lazy to switch

have icecream lady.

see roach is mad when i use rightful name of constantinople. you are worse than korean maybe you can rape korean and get AIDS from boyhole.

here have video youtube.com/watch?v=evMrdW3bYdY

Mikään ei ole niin helvetistä kuin tämä kehäradan uusilla asemilla soiva "musiikki" onko kukaan muu joutunut kuulemaan tätä paskaa? Tekisi mieli lyödä naamaan sitä urpoa joka tämän teki tai tänne laittoi. Mitähän kaikki turistitkin miettii kun asemalla soi tällanen dementoitunut pimputus ja eläinten rääkäisyt? Ja tästä on varmaan Vantaan kaupunki maksanut ties kuinka paljon kun on niin helvetin taiteellista voi perse.

No one stopped the mongols you Turkish faggot

shouldn't you be shaving meat tornados?

Estonians are balts not finnourlics.

Too busy sucking the cock of dead goat fuckers

Germans despise turks

FINN NIP ALLIANCE WHEN?

Hahaahah this is couple blocks away from where I live!

No mitä vittua nyt taas, valitsemani kuva ei lataudu ja viestistä tuleekin vihertekstiä?

Watch this

Pretty sure Latvia does too, or was it Lithuania, or both of them. They have some statues honoring the SS legions.

Soon.
tpk.fi/public/default.aspx?contentid=342987&nodeid=44809&contentlan=2&culture=en-US

I love how they're grasping at straws to have him arrested for offending someone.

Juutalaiset teki sen …

Though the bad thing is we don't have a single large nationalist party in Finland really. Persut don't count, total cuckservatives that betrayed us. Did not deliver on a single one of their promises.

Wrong pic

Hope you take us with you.

t. Eesti.

Japan's first gaijin representative was Finnish.

Dear Esti, why are your whores so good when your country so shit?

potato?

Are you a fucking retard? What Allies from what war?

It's just bantz mate. Scientifically speaking, Finns are the purest whites remaining in the world.

What I mean by that, is that Finns are the closest out of all whites to Cro-Magnons, the ancestor race of all whites.

Of course, the proud Finns have always been the real savior of the hwhite race, if it exists.

Her? Kiira Korpi.

You're a faggot. Just because one of the most jewed countries in the world, USA, might have considered Finns nonwhite does not give any credence to such a preposterous claim. It is obviously nothing more than Jewish tricks.

Why live?

It's the best country in the world imo but you're not welcome, fuck off we're full. Fight for the future of your own land.

There is zero truth to the slander that Finns have Asian features. We are just simply closer to the Cro-Magnon ancestors than rest of Europe. It is the other Europeans who have been diluted from mixing.

There are literally volumes of literature, many of which are written by finns, discussing their whiteness. In this very thread even. There is nothing wrong with our Honorary Aryan friends. Hell when you look at Germany and Sweden right now, I think that perhaps it is time we learn a little from them.

That explains why Finns have highest IQ in Europe.

Right, and? What I said remains true, the claim that Finns are not white is obviously just Jewish tricks and D&C. Hitler said Finns are without a doubt Aryans. Not honorary Aryans.

What about Haplo group N1c?

What about Haplo Group N1c

Forgot my pic

Whiteness is meaningless when you can be more than something better any Anglo mutt can claim to be.

But… we could take their land, make Finland larger. They will soon collapse to the Moslem hordes anyway, we can't let those vermin races take that Nordic land.

What is the percentage of people who know english there?
I am moving to europe as soon as I get that Italian citzenship and I need to find a good non-mudslime infested place to live before EU dissipates with my right to just move into any EU country with it

Everybody in the age group 15-50 should be fluent enough to have a conversation with. Some foreigners have even said that big obstacle to learning Finnish is that people instantly switch to English when they realize they're talking to foreigner.

Correct. I just did a search for
Finnish and they look the same as Sweds, Irish, German, Nords, Danes, Germans, French, etc Europoean…to me.

Enough of this divide and conquer shit from White Nationalist weirdos.

Thats what Im talking about. Superior finnish genetics. True descendants of Gengis Khan!

This is true. When I was in Helsinki, it felt like everyone had to know English. Even the bartenders and fast food workers knew English. I feel bad because Finnish is a cool language but only Finns and few others learn it.

Except they have more blonde hair than most European countries.

And genetically they have more Asian blood in them than anyone else in Europe.

And your proof?

Mistä vitusta sä puhut. Että julkisissa kulkuvälineissä soi jokin musiikki Vantaalla? Wut?

What are you? A kike, some nigger variant or just "white" American?

Finland also has the greatest prevalence of blonde hair and blue eyes in the world, frequently score top marks on educational indices, have a great amount of doctorate students and graduates, are among, if not THE top nation in prosperity, stability and trustworthiness, and have a disproportionately high amount of olympic medals.

Fins are intelligent, have blonde hair/blue eyes, and kill Russians.
What's not to like about them?

Yes, but as an American if I were planted in a small finnish town and was told to guess where I was in Europe it would take me awhile to listen to the language, observe the climate and architecture to guess correctly.

At a cursory glance I would of course rule out UK, Ireland and France because of the language and Climate. So, Central, Northern or Eastern Europe.

I would never be able to guess by looking at their faces.

Most europeans don't looks the same.
You must be retarded to think so.
But (modern) finns certainly do look very Europeanish if you can even use that word when it comes to how diverse caucasoids are.

Sad honestly.
Here:

White americans really dont have an identity.

Haplogorup =/= Autosomal DNA

Finns are as Asians as Swedish, Norwegians and Danes.

"In the far north—where low light levels would favor pale skin—the team found a different picture in hunter-gatherers: Seven people from the 7700-year-old Motala archaeological site in southern Sweden had both light skin gene variants, SLC24A5 and SLC45A2."

"They also had a third gene, HERC2/OCA2, which causes blue eyes and may also contribute to light skin and blond hair. Thus ancient hunter-gatherers of the far north were already pale and blue-eyed, but those of central and southern Europe had darker skin."

"If anything, it seems that the "fairest of them all" were the Scandinavian hunter-gatherers, and a combination of light/dark pigmentation was also present in Neolithic farmers and Western Hunter Gatherers in various combinations."

Most Finns like other Nordics are native Scandinavian hunter-gatherers.

Far more educated than someone that makes Whites look ignorant using the vulgar "nigger and kike".

Literally genetics. Haplo group N1c1 which is the farthest west branch of the far eastern haplo group N and accounts for 59% with I1a (28%), R1a (5%) and R1b (3.5%) following.
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_N1c_Y-DNA.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_people#Genetics

Here's a random class of Finns attending a technical college in the 80s and another more recent one of a random school of ~17 year old Finns.

Out of curiosity, would you be able to tell these people are Finns just by looking at them?

I said the all look WHITE. EUROPEAN. Not Asian as some claim.

Not a Holla Forumsack or a Natsoc, but a history buff, and Finland having something of an affinity for Nazi Germany is quite understandable. They were the victims of Soviet aggression early on, and the Germans went out of their way to help and try to push the soviets out. A lot of Finnish Soldiers served in the SS after the Finnish Army collapsed, the allies did nothing to stop Soviet aggression against the Fins.

After Nazi Germany was defeated, again the allies ignored Finland and left it to Soviet occupation. The soviets were….unkind.

From the Finnish point of view, Nazi Germany and the Axis were decidedly the 'good guys' in that conflict, helping defend them from an aggressive expansionist power who's so called 'liberal' allies did nothing to stop Russia's uncalled for occupation of Finnish land.

Obviously, in the big picture, it's far more complicated, but it's entirely understandable why the Finns would feel conflicted about the Nazi's.

Motherfucker, learn Finnish or don't come

Clear Finns.

No, they don't. Again, the ancestors of Europeans used to live in Asia dozens of thousands of years ago. Finns are just closer to Cro Magnons than other Europeans.

If Finns actually had Asian DNA in them, they would not have the highest percentage of blonde hair and blue eyes on the entire planet.

They do actually look pretty distinct.
No one looks like that where I'm from.

No, they could be Sweds, Estonians or another group European Nation. I would however guess Scandinavian or one of the Baltic States.

They could be White people from a town in the same county I live in(US). Or from Minnesota.

The point is they are clearly WHITE and European. Not Asian as defined by current standards. Many "Asians" of past history were White.

I will agree with this here. Otherwise you are no better than the invaders who refuse to integrate.

that's something I plan on doing AFTER settling in wherever I end up going
Otherwise I might miss my chance to abuse the Italian citizenship to move anywhere in EU

American mongrel strikes again.

I always thought pics related were the greatest Finnish soldiers

ITT: Divide and Conquer. How pol has fallen when it no longer can keep shit like this away. A thread about one of the least cucked countries in Europe with one of the smallest none white population in Europe and this thread is still all about mongols and turks.

Gas yourselves. All of you.

Some populations of Hmong and Mongolians have the genes for blonde hair and blue eyes, there still are cases to this day of children in those region born with those features who have 100% asian ancestry.

Nips even had people in their ancient myths with blonde hair and blue eyes. Those features occur naturally in Nipland anymore but they have a small chance of having kids with light brown hair and green eyes.

Those features don't**

I think Finns and Baltics fit under Oftabaltifche raffe.

Jump in a bit, Jew.

I did not say that liar. But Nordic to look similar hence the essence of being um…Nordic.

I'm Welsh, German and Irish. Celtic from all three nations. They do appear similar in many ways similar to Nords.

Stop being pedantic, were on the same team. And your hypocritical mongrel comment isn't helping.

Hypocritical? I'm not the one proudly claiming to be a mixed mutt.

I'm quite proud of being Celtic. Nothing mixed here except you logic. Or bad trolling.

Not only are you a traitor to three sets of ancestors, you disgrace the actual Celtic peoples with your empty claim.

I'm not going to take the bait of you bad trolling Mr. Golddigger. Sorry about that.

Thread about Finland

Thread about Poland

Thread about Russia

Thread about anti-immigration parades in Europe

Thread about jews getting scolded for Palestine

Exactly. We're all on the same team. And we are losing badly.

Yes. I can tell most of them are finnish.
some of them are harder to tell though. Most of them look finnish.

You do realise that's only spread in the far northern part of eurasia? Not much to do with asia.

Nothing makes me feel like Finlandia. Such a mix of emotions too. I don't even know how to describe it in english.

It did come from Asia though. See map here :

To be fair, the "Finns being Mongols" meme has existed for a couple hundred years at least.

No.
Sad, but no.
Russian elites don't want to be exploited by globalists, but they want to integrate. Their wealth is on the west. Their houses are on the West. Their children are on the West and they attend Western universities. Some of them are even losing the ability to speak Russian.

The N haplo group is the East Asian haplo group. N1c1 is the branch that developed uniquely out of that once they were in europe

Tbh Finland is at the very top of education scores and such because its still an all white country basically. I think Germany and England and such countries would be somewhere near the same level if they were 99% white too.

Why do you say modern? Its been proven that the ancestors of whites, Cro-Magnons looked just like we look now pretty much, except the men were more hairy.

But skin color and skull shape was the exact same even so long ago.

True that, but we still obliterate other all-white countries like Poland in just about everything as well.

Yes, but most Finns, like other Nordics and Balits are native Scandinavian hunter-gatheres.

"If anything, it seems that the "fairest of them all" were the Scandinavian hunter-gatherers, and a combination of light/dark pigmentation was also present in Neolithic farmers and Western Hunter Gatherers in various combinations."

"In the far north—where low light levels would favor pale skin—the team found a different picture in hunter-gatherers: Seven people from the 7700-year-old Motala archaeological site in southern Sweden had both light skin gene variants, SLC24A5 and SLC45A2.

"They also had a third gene, HERC2/OCA2, which causes blue eyes and may also contribute to light skin and blond hair. Thus ancient hunter-gatherers of the far north were already pale and blue-eyed, but those of central and southern Europe had darker skin."

/balt/ approves

Someone call pest control

Game?

Stellaris

Stellaris by Paradox games. Do not buy it, torrent it only as they are cucking their game by banning a "European phenotype" mod from official channels.

Yes? I can not only tell from the faces of whites whether they are Finns, French, Anglos, Slavs and so on - but I can recognize what tribes other races come from too. There are clear facial differences between Somalis and Congoids for example, or differences between Japanese, Chinese and Mongols.

If you are unable to tell these differences within a race but between different tribes, then you must be an American, since all the whites there have race mixed with each other.

Americans can not tell the difference surely. But most Europeans can know from a face whether the person is Finnish, Swedish, or so on. There are obvious differences.

I have never seen an Asian with blue eyes and blonde hair. Pics or doesn't exist. Rare mutations do not count.

top kek. That touched a lot of nerves.

Fucking this. "White" is just used to undermine the distinct identities of our peoples. Anyone with a pale enough skin (or not so pale in case of USA) can claim to be "white", but only a Swede can be a Swede, only a Frenchman can be a Frenchman, a German a German and so on.

ahhh
here we have proud fingol warriors gathering for the next Kurultay to elect their new Khan

Finns are not any one of those pictured because they were not a population in Germany. They would most look like Nordische Raffe but with different facial features

found a picture of them in formal attire

look like swedes with mongol eyes to me

so basically "white"

** confirmed USA anglo cuck white status

Interstingggg O__O

Looks like most Europeans are mix of neighboring population. They all look very familiar to me, like i have seen them before somewhere.

You are doing this on purpose, aren't you?

That chart includes all cacuasian types according to third reich.

This chart is way better tho.

Probably made up by Jews. Anyone who thinks Finns do not have the whitest skin color in all of Europe needs to get a medical check.

snowniggers are still niggers

No just by accident I always forget its an old timey S and not a small f.

Well it obviously does not because I do not see Fenno Ugrics in it. We don't look like Baltics.

Slavs are white but they are less intelligent than western and nordic whites. Which is unfortunate because if they are the only ones to survive and remain white countries, that's not that good. They will never colonize outer space or anything else amazing like that.

Making it to space =/= colonizing space

Sure you can make a boat to sail the seven seas, but if you don't land the boats and conquer some savages, you're still a dumb bitch.

Russia itself was founded by Nordic/Germanic Rus tribe.

Might as well be calling Africa white. Why not move down there with your pure aryan bretheren?

They were the first into space you tard

This. USA is sending niggers to space, but USA will never be able to colonize other planets if they dont get rid of the nonwhites.

Yes and completely incompetent at it. You are trying to change the subject. The fact is that Slavs have a lower average IQ than other Europeans.

No they don't. You were wrong and you are retarded slavs were the first into space nothing will change that.

How is that not lower? 93, 91, 96… not announced for Crotia and the others but prob as low.

Russia is tied with Germany thus proving you are wrong and south slavs are not the same as east slavs you ami nigger.

WE WUZ KINGS TOO!

I LOVE YOU, FINLAND!
BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD!

According to the internet, this is where I clap I guess.
t. Murica

Its because they are the ass of a deer made into a face. Fucking weird.

holy shit why hasn't anyone mentioned the based comments on that article iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2016052421613273_uu.shtml
Top comments are all defending it and saying how funny it is nobody mentions it if someone waves a communist flag in the streets or has a Che Guevara shirt but this is suddenly a huge deal. Feels good to be a finn for a change

Hahhahahahaha no you didn't prove me wrong. Of course west European countries average IQ's have gone down because of the niggers and arabs here.

Look at human accomplishment.

Slavs have achieved basically nothing in history compared to Germany, France, England and Italy.

The big four have contributed vast majority of all science and technology in history of man.

So obviously if only Slavs were to survive, it would be the end of European greatness.

I'm pretty happy there are so many Finns on Holla Forums. You guys seem like the most pro-white and even-tempered folks from my experience.

Nah, as a Finn I can say that Polacks are the most pro-white. They voted the populist nationalist party into power with such a majority that no other parties got into their government.

We do have lefty scum in Finland and our government is run by Cuckservatives.

Buys more confederate flags

It would be the end of all greatness actually. And Im not even Europeans.
ASEAN gooks (like me) and slavshits love to brag about winning some IT and home made robot competitions, so they are quite delusional.

Nice approriation of German technology, Ivan. Now if only you could actually EXPAND what you took.
Oh wait.

That's true.

Still, all of you guys are way more uncucked than us western people. Really enjoy hearing news from the Baltics and the east.

Stay strong, brother.

Turk does not belong in thread

Turk belong on stick

Finland is actually a Nordic country not a Baltic one. Despite being north like Sweden and not an eastern culture group country, we are so resistant towards this bullshit because of all the problems we have had with commies in history.

First they started the civil war, and then the Soviets came. Getting attacked by commies redpills the nation permanently.

Make kebab a kebab?

duh cause space does not exist so nobody will
but you already know that faggot

What the fuck did I just watch?

An average Mexican family enjoying a Mexican family activity together

This is a perfect example of your typical delusional Turk despite the fact there is even Mongolian blood cucking through his veins, cucking so deep that it's etched into his very own DNA. This just highlights that a Turk's existence is nothing more than a world of constant butt riddled with inferiority complexes.

Belligerents:
Republic of Venice
Spain Spanish Empire
Papal States
Kingdom of Naples
Kingdom of Sicily
Republic of Genoa
Tuscany Grand Duchy of Tuscany
Duchy of Savoy

lel

Good for you finland

Top lel

Im Norden kämpft Finnland; ein wahres Heldenvolk. Denn in seinen weiten Räumen steht es oft ganz nur allein auf seine eigene Kraft, auf seinen Mut, auf seine Tapferkeit und seine Zähigkeit gestellt.

We speak American here, Hans

you wanna know how I know you are gay?

Turk here,

We huff raid for fun.

yep

"Ruoholahti's controversial flags are behind window. They don't pose physical danger, like flags hanging from balcony might."

BAN ASSAULT FLAGS NOW

if everything is racist then nothing is, obviously.

Because I have been in a committed monogamous relationship with the same man for five years?

For Swedes.

no, and before you say it, is also not because you were raised by a single mother that never guided you and led to you becoming a degenerate failure of a sodomite because of a dysfunctional family on a dysfunctional society.

c'mon have another guess

The Alpinid (Western European Type) guy looks exactly like me. It's literally like they took a picture of me.

It's so surreal.

Goddamn. The Mongols really left their mark on Eastern Europe.

The chart shows Jews achieved more than Italy in almost all areas despite having a tiny fraction of the population.

That's fine, it wasn't created for the Finns, it was created for the Anglos.

But I was raised with both my parents.

Is it because I post on TRS, or is it because I am Catholic?

Maybe that's true for the yanks.

I can tell those people look nothing like anyone I've known. Would not be able to tell you it's a finn, because those people look nothing like anyone I've known.

[…] In addition to politics, the youth of Blue Awakening focus on art, music and right-wing philosophy such as the Traditionalist School of Julius Evola and René Guénon

The Spanish is not a straight translation of the German.

The German reads:
Here rest German
flyers fallen in fight
for a free Spain

The Spanish reads:
German aviators
dead for God and for Spain
Present!

The last bit is an old Spanish fascist meme:
The comrades who died fighting are not dead, but stand guard over the heavens.

One of my grandpas was in the all volunteer Blue Division, which was Spain's means of repaying their help fighting against Communism.

The Wikipedia article is surprisingly accurate:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Division

You should probably know that Finns moved to Finland over 12 000years ago, but what ever Swedenistani.

You have to believe more yourself. I have seen countless times Americans butthurt over Southeast Asian nations because they are not doing US bidding anymore.

And greatness will carry on regardless. China and Russia moon programs are in motion. Retreat from your fuccboy behavior on the west.

All of that supposing you are really a gook…

LURK MOAR

You can look at Mongolians who remained in Mongolia and blonde haired and blue eyed children are born there all the time. The Finnish bloodlines are relatively pure and relatively stable considering how the degenerate swedes are rus ruled over them for such long periods of time. It wasn't until the 1980s that the Finns began to push the "completely western" narrative with the continuity theory. This inability to accept their nature comes from self loathing instilled by countless generations of swedecucks and the perceptions of their being ‘not European’ and so ‘inferior.’ Professor of Genetics Kalevi Wiik cannot get his work on Finnish origins published with the Finnish Literature Society despite it being published in international academic journals.

Finnbros, there is no reason to be ashamed. White or not you are undeniably Europeans, just b ur self

not surprised, there's a reason we in the north hate that place. Lisbon is filled to the brim with niggers and other shitskins.
honestly, at least it keeps them contained in the capital and they don't spread much, specially north, so it helps us :DDD

If N1c1 would be Mongolic or Asian, Turkey would have the highest concentration of it due to the Seljuks or the migrations of Mongols and Altaics to it.

pretty sure african countries on average IQ are below Turkroaches, and those guys have 88.

Im pure blooded so I dont care about what subhuman halfbreeds like the majority of Americans think.

I dont condone "liberalism" at all, and Im fully capable of criticizing it.
But mark my words, China and Russia will never take mankind to "greatness". If they could it would have happened hundred of years ago (for Russians) or thousands (for China).
We lived under them for 1000 years, and nothing significant came out of it.
Going to the moon? Please. What are the newest breakthroughs in slavic rocketry?
None. Whatever they took after the war has run its course.
China? No comment.
Also:
I supposed you havent seen the latest visit by King Nigger to Vietnam?
The disillusioned old commies now turn 180° and suck his cock and kiss the kikes' feet, as always.

Shit is fucked. Im banking on Europe. I consider this all to be a last stand. I dont look at Europeans, but rather an important part of humanity that needs to survive. If tomorrow the Slavs or Chinks dissappear, the world would be a better place or at least stay the same. Same for other Africans or Semites.
If real Europeans are gone life will stagnate then the devolution will begin. I wont have that.

*I dont look at Europeans as my masters.

I will go to bed now.

welp, I guess I know where I'm gonna go raiding for a wife

What is the most based asian country
And why is it Finland?

Holy Fuck you're deluded

kek, that's why a small western european country by the name of Portugal, alone, outnumbered and using some shitskin mercenaries managed to fuck your trade so bad in the east

sure, great "navy". if that's what the Ottomans called their floaters

Finns are white

Sierra Leone has 91 or something, allegedly at least.
I had that in mind, African countries on average do have a lower IQ than Turks

America is only free in ways that it doesn't matter.

I'm an ethnically danish/western european mystery meat computer programmer from Australia. Am I allowed in or do I need to fuck off?

Beautiful song, makes me feel peaceful and strong at the same time. Where can I find more?

Almost everyone speaks at least some English. If you move to, let's say Helsinki, you won't have any problems at all, literally everyone speaks near perfect English.