The reason black people don’t visit national parks

Yep, you guessed it the trees are racist.

Mickey Fearn, the National Park Service Deputy Director for Communications and Community Assistance, made headlines when he claimed that black people don’t visit national parks because they associate them with slaves being lynched by their masters.

Yellowstone, the first national park, was created in 1872 in Wyoming. Slavery was over by then and no one had ever been lynching slaves around Old Faithful anyway. But false claims of racism die very hard.

Now Alcee Hastings, an impeached judge, and a coalition of minority groups is demanding increased “inclusiveness” at national parks. High on their list is the claim that, “African-Americans have felt unwelcome and even fearful in federal parklands during our nation’s history because of the horrors of lynching.” What do national parks have to do with lynchings? Many national parks have trees. People were hung from trees. It’s racial guilt by arboreal association. Trees are racist down to their roots.

frontpagemag.com/fpm/262727/racist-trees-our-national-parks-daniel-greenfield

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/A76ED
pbs.org/moyers/journal/11232007/profile2.html
law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/shipp/lynchingsstate.html
faculty.berea.edu/browners/chesnutt/classroom/lynching_table_year.html
chesnuttarchive.org/classroom/lynching_table_causes.html
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will start up a campaign to build dilapidated houses and shitty liquor stores to help niggers feel more at home.

It's amazing these people can even leave the house without being triggered to death.

So they want to deforest national parks to make it culturally enriched? I don't get it.

Should alert the environmentalists to this and watch both sides duke it out.

Bullshit. Niggers just want to ruin yet another thing white people enjoy.

Wait… didn't we have this thread years ago? I distinctly remember it.

Is there an archive site still around? You could check.

Went to Yellowstone recently, beautiful, amazing place, but literal hordes of chinks and spics are swarming in every easily accessible area (restaurants, hotels, gift shops). Thankfully they're too lazy to handle going more than a few feet off pavement, but it's pretty sad to see it turn to Disneyland in patches.

I'm sad to say my children will not be able to experience nature like I did. I feel sometimes that I should visit these places as much as I can because who knows how long they will last. Shitskins just can't into preserving nature, see China.

Probably means free/discounted entry fee for nigs, public subsidized glamping so they don't have to interrupt their couch potato lifestyle, diversity hire rangers (who will invariably be underqualified and incompetent, making the jobs of the decent rangers hard and damaging the park) and reserved minority campsite spots.

Liberals get off to destroying anything in the world that is good, so probably.

Is anyone else fascinated how jews manage to implant their victim complex into nogs?

The fuck? This is communist rhetoric of inventing problems and giving them fancy sounding names.

I also seem to remember something about "racist trees." What the hell is going on?

Good, one less shit race fucking up one aspect of my country's beauty.

I hope even with this diversity shit, they still avoid the shit like a graveyard. Brain dead superstitous niggers.

The Racist Tree

Once upon a time, there was a racist tree. Seriously, you are going to hate this tree. High on a hill overlooking the town, the racist tree grew where the grass was half clover. Children would visit during the sunlit hours and ask for apples, and the racist tree would shake its branches and drop the delicious red fruit that gleamed without being polished. The children ate many of the racist tree's apples and played games beneath the shade of its racist branches. One day the children brought Sam, a boy who had just moved to town, to play around the racist tree.

"Let Sam have an apple," asked a little girl.

"I don't think so. He's black," said the tree. This shocked the children and they spoke to the tree angrily, but it would not shake its branches to give Sam an apple, and it called him a nigger.

"I can't believe the racist tree is such a racist," said one child. The children momentarily reflected that perhaps this kind of behavior was how the racist tree got its name.

It was decided that if the tree was going to deny apples to Sam then nobody would take its apples. The children stopped visiting the racist tree.

The racist tree grew quite lonely. After many solitary weeks it saw a child flying a kite across the clover field.

"Can I offer you some apples?" asked the tree eagerly.

"Fuck off, you goddamn Nazi," said the child.

The racist tree was upset, because while it was very racist, it did not personally subscribe to Hitler's fascist ideology. The racist tree decided that it would have to give apples to black children, not because it was tolerant, but because otherwise it would face ostracism from white children.

And so, social progress was made.

GAS THE TREES

PLANT WARS NOW!

Can we just admit black people can't appreciate something as simple as nature because its not unnecessarily loud and stupid?

We must cut down all the trees to solve this injustice. It's 2016 people, 2016!

no archive link, why OP?
link was archived two weeks ago.
archive.is/A76ED

It's not the trees.
Nogs are scared of almost every animal
and/or insect.
You almost NEVER see them camping out.

SWIMMING IS RACISTS.

In order to enjoy nature, you first have to rise above nature.

Just when I thought the SJWs couldn't get any more stupider.

I thought the point of wearing a bra was to NOT have pancake tits.

you raycis piece of shit *;^)*

This jew isn't even trying.

Bras are just a piece of garment, they can't into miracles.

kek nature is the white mans safespace

That is the regular rhetoric of telling a joke.

From the article:

"Preserving wild places is a white concept, going back to Rome"

The real tickler for me is somewhere, somehow, someway tax payer will be spent addressing this "issue".

My best friend for many years was black
Whatever. He was a man of honor. Anyhow, he said blacks don't go camping bc they're afraid of wild animals and whatnot. Ironic, no? Also, probably afraid white folks would lynch them in certain parts of the country (probably not in National Forests, though)

because archive.is doesn't load 50% of the times i try

niggers have shit genes

I also have kind of have that de ja vu feeling…

Niggers are always claiming everything ever is racist, so why not just prove them right and go full 1488 moonman already? Give them a real reason to cry racism

Boobs actually sag because of wearing bras, without a bra back muscles have to work harder to keep the chest up.

True story bro, bunch of research on it.

They forgot the tire.

Niggers didn't like trees in Africa either. Might be some gene that works as a defense mechanism against leopards.

According to a black friend I had, "niggas don't go gettin' lost in the woods with wolves and bears and shit." Too scary.

This is why I love big titties.

Those titties, however, not-so-much.

this just proves the name North American Pavement Ape even more true. they aren't normal apes anymore because they now hate the wild.

She appears to be too poor or too stupid to buy a bra that fits her.

They don't like trees in Haiti either. Haiti once had THE MOST fertile farm lands on the planet. Until nigs removed all the trees, and by that I mean ALL THE TREES and the entire layer of topsoil in their farmlands was washed away. It is now ruined permanently.

This and I'm glad for it. There are two places I can still go and be around virtually 100% white people. The beach, and camping. Went camping with my wife recently and the first thing we noticed was it was 100% white. People leave their gear out, nothing gets stolen, everybody is friendly etc. I thought, wow this is what it must have been like to live in a high trust all white community.

Nogs are scared of nature and animals, and I'm glad they are as they would destroy the national parks.

Why do niggresses by default have saggy tits?

One thing you can always count on niggers to do is make whatever they are living on a barren wasteland before moving on. As the population in Africa has gotten higher the browner and sparser the vegetation becomes, we should stop sending the food so that they stop fucking breeding and their numbers return to normal.

Underrated post

kek

Naturally grown apes hate nature too. It's a sign that they are still part of fauna instead being above it as masters of nature.

because they're closer to apes than we are

Or Savannah-plains people have no positive connection to that specific topography.

Forests are primordially reminiscent of unknown and unseen dangers for them, snakes and jungle cats hidden from sight.

Similar story here. Black roommate in college was a great guy, smart, credit to his race. 3rd generation college educated, still gainfully employed and good at his job. I saw his ACT and AP scores, no affirmative action needed for him.

Spring break ends and we're talking about what we did. I went on a cruise and did a lot of SCUBA diving. The black roommate was horrified by the idea of it. He expressed fear of sea creatures and drowning.

Other things he found horrifying:

All in all, I think blacks are cautious by nature. In the US, they're "indoor cats" for the most part. Isn't necessarily a bad thing, just something separating the races.

I know a full grown college (((educated))) 250lb sheboon who is literally scared to death of my wifes 5lb dog.

The deep seated cowardice underlying black agression is hilarious.

Our parents and grandparents were such unbelievable cuckolds for taking the time to empower these creatures.

/r/'ing that video where the dog is barking at the black guy, and the black guy is spazzing out while shouting "BRUH BRUH"

Caution opposes Curiosity, which begets knowledge, so that would explain much for why their cultures as a whole seem so backwards.

They are simple animals. They can't learn higher concepts, but they can be conditioned and trained.

Ever notice how niggers will repeat the same phrase over and over, with the exact same inflection? It because they aren't actually thinking these words or concepts, they are simply repeating something they heard before. It's noticeable in how they use the wrong words and pronunciations as well.

no.

Thank you. It cracks me up every time.

I WILL NEVER BE A PILLAR OF THE FOREST!

so are trees going to be the new swastika now?

Niggers just want free entry, as soon as they get that they'll be playing music and leaving garbage everywhere. Fucking niggers.

HANG THEM HIGH

Never really liked the swastika tbh

It represents the field time, revolution in the etymological sense; trees represent eternity, deep roots which link the past with the present and the future

All I know is, the black folk best stay out of our woods.
People disappear in the woods around here all the time.
Bodies are rarely found.
I love the woods. Grew up in the woods. I belong here.
Some don't.

I just think they scare easily because they are slightly more inclined to being irrational.

It's actually a more effective way with controlling black people, through their fears and insecurities since they definitely seem more controlled by them.

Don't give up!
You still could be the pillar of our society!

I've always liked going to the forest mainly to explore and climb every obstacle, it's a shame however that so many patches of land are owned by farmers who just fence off those areas and do not seem to do anything worthwhile with them, many times i see myself forced to follow a per-determined path without the chance of going off the beaten path and explore, why must we all HAVE to own a patch of land even if that land has nothing in it, it's not like I'm going to steal your freaking grass.

Thank god my land is like 80% Forest, 10% villages and 10% cities, at least there' still much to see

you have to introduce the nigger to nature gradually

Wait, I see plenty of black people in parks.

Mostly whites, but when you make up the majority of the population, it makes sense.

Black park rangers as well.

Really? At yellowstone a couple months ago all I saw were Asian tourist.

were they getting far too close to the animals for pics?

Yellowstone is ginormous. Go a little off the beaten path and it'll be nothingness and the occasional White person.

Or go to slightly less famous National Parks… I went to Rocky Mountain National Park and I did not see a single non-White the entire time I was there. It was beautiful.

exactly. people forget that a lot of nogs grow up without even seeing grass. that concrete jungle is fucked

When I was a kid, farmers and landowners didn't care if you tramped around on their property.
The problems started when people started hunting on the property without asking, and dumping trash along the logging roads, & basically making a mess.
It's not that the landowners became more hardass, it's that the general population forgot how to be civil.

Just call,them niggers user.

I'm not sure if other nations have this, but I heard that in Sweden you have a "right to roam" so you're not allowed to stop people walking through forests and fields, even if it is private property. Perhaps this no longer applies to native Swedes.

I'm out east, hence the why.

West gives spics and gooks, east gives niggers and crackers.

Fucking lol.

Irresponsible meming is the cancer killing the Western world. Ever notice the fears we parody seemingly all come to light?

At the Tower of Babble, all were united and of one mind, speaking a common tongue.
They went and built a stairway to Heaven to gain entrance.

We are speaking of one tongue and with a focus from memes of one purpose.

Once more the power of godhood beckons, and once more we will be scattered and destroyed from it.

That is the truth of the happening.

WE WUZ TREEZ N SHEIT

aa-anymoreofher?

Zoophilia is a sign of mental illness.

Anyone have the .webm or .mp4 of the Negroid African boy with a LOT of maxillary prognathism (Donkey Kong tier) dancing?

Years ago, niggers called the weather racist.

>>>/zoo/

WHITE POWER

Irony is niggers are less likely to be killed in the woods than in the city

niggers be best environmentalists giving their land back to nature and sheeit

You can take the African out of Africa, but you can't take the Africa out of the African.

I'm studying an environmental degree, not a single non-white in my course or related courses

No they were like 200ft away taking pictures of a fucking elk.
Like the most basic things in nature were super impressive to them.

i actually like how that looks

This.

pbs.org/moyers/journal/11232007/profile2.html

law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/shipp/lynchingsstate.html

faculty.berea.edu/browners/chesnutt/classroom/lynching_table_year.html

chesnuttarchive.org/classroom/lynching_table_causes.html

Blacks murdered other blacks 4450 times from 2013-2014, almost as many as the total number of blacks lynched by whites from 1882 - 1968.

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

Correction.

The murder figures for black on black crime from 2013-2014 exceeds the total number of blacks lynched.

4450 vs 3446.

There's nothing new under the Sun, my friend. And considering how often nogs and leftists complain about shit I'd consider it pretty likely that 'trees are racist' has happened before.

"Can't stump the Trump!"

>WE WUZ OLIGARCHS AND SHIT no you won't be, you poor suckers

Niggers aren't human you fucking race traitor.

I saw these in Atlanta. White SJW's set these up and do all the planting and "farming". This lasts until the nigs come by and destroy them. They steal everything, or trample the shit out of it, or dump their trash there, or light it on fire etc. etc. The faggot whites fix it a few times before getting disillusioned and then it turns into the standard burned out urban dumping ground filled with old mattresses, half a couch and other assorted garbage.

Being black myself I must admit your take on your friend is pretty accurate. Most of us can't swim. Handling snakes and other poisonous creatures does not sound like a good time even if I was paid for it. Not afraid of them just would preffer to avoid dangerous animals at all times if I can.

Most blacks have little experience outside inner cities life and have never even been to a fucking zoo.
Going to a national park is like leaving the country for some blacks. This is of course embarrasing so it's a much nicer alternative to just blame it on racism like everything else.

Most of us don't visit national parks because we don't care about visiting them. It has nothing to do with trees or racism. It's just idiots trying to claim parks are racist in hopes whites will endulge them and bend over backwards and kiss our asses.

for fucks sake she looks like the black version of the die cis scum chick. Do you think this smug cunt with her black pussy suppreme mug is afraid of a fucking park?!

"Oh no you guys we can't go to the park because everytime i see a tree I have flashbacks of when my ancestors were killed by da evil white man and if you go to the park you're supporting white supremacy hurr durr.
The entire atricle is nonsense regurgitated from her Jew professor no doubt.

Get out you stupid nigger, your kind is not wanted here.

I have never understood the fucking pants sagging

they all look like giant faggots preparing to take it up the ass

Whatever nigger

Serves you right for nig-signaling.

(Trump dubs)
Between this and "PoC are obese because the stress of a white supremacist society" I want blood. Some dreadlocked white guilt faggot actually believed this obese PoC/white power shit and he's believe this too. I want blood and that nigger in your pic is fuck ugly.

I just thought it was because they don't like nature. Can't get crack hard liquor, and swishers in the forest.

Is there ANY race other than Whites that go innawoods, even for easy time touring?

Subhumans hate nature because they are evolutionarily closer to being killed by her.

Sometimes I envy snowniggers about their affinity with the woodlands.

Most of my compatriots greatly respect the groves out of deeply rooted Aryan heritage but for the mostpart we are seakikes that are mostly attracted by the treacherous for survival and recreation.

Though I admit we are also attracted by treachery CURSE YOU J2 HAPLOGROUP!

Japs do it.

lol, those names

That pic is mudslime, not (((elites)))

Same thing with feminists. We KNOW that these women aren't deep thinkers. They just parrot what (((someone else))) (all too easily) convinced them of by exploiting their insecurities.

Are you Greek/Med or something?

To a much lesser extent. There's a cliche' in my Chinese Cartoons were McBeta n' Harem go into the usually privately owned mountain to gather plants as cheap food but other than that, as another user pointed out, vast majority of them, nips included, just follow the pavement and take picture in designated waypoints. On the contrary even liberal hipster Whites will go MAKE a path out of every minimally walkable/climbable piece of thorn, cliff and stream. The Whiter you are the more you will go out of your way to pin a waypoint ribbon innamiddle of fucking nowhere.

nevermind, its kebab or matzo most likely

Yes.

kek

Say that to my face and see what happens.

btw, can jews swim?

Our common ancestors probably could given they ruled the entirety of Eastern Mediterranean. Those inbred goatfucking sandfaggots probably degenerated in that aspect too with the Dead Sea having enough density to keep their shekels afloat.

So it turns out that /k/'s motto of
will protect you from niggers in the event of the happening? Good to know!

well you have the emotional restraint of a Med

To be fair, the fear of eating wild mushrooms is a good fear to have.

I dabbled in foraging and once I found that there can be laughably minute physical differences between "just fine" and "you're fucking dead", I decided to be plants only with the exception of truffles.
Seriously, fuck mushrooms, I'm not going to play culinary hard mode with my life for a hobby. At least with uncertain plants you can survive doing a toxicity test on them.

Made some dank oc

Dubs of truth. I've got my SKS right next to me.

Chinese rotten piece of shit, I still love you.

I have the fucking problem of wildlife preserves for some fucking bird, I guess they could tell me to gtfo or fine me if i get caught, its also a positive because it prevents mega corps buying up the land and turning it into kike communitys, we have the problem of jew filth breaking containment of their town, luckily the current mayor sees threw their jew tactics and puts laws inplace to prevent their kikery like making it illegal to turn a house into a "school".

Are you referring to the webm or gif of the nigger kid with prehensile lips? I've got it somewhere on my hdd but all of my imageboard content is disorganized as fuck.

all thos dead niggers because they committed nigger crimes BAHAHAHHA

lol capped

Yeah? You gonna post it on your favourite subreddit too? "Lol those whacky channers amiright!?"

no retard.

This has to be a genetic thing.

Blacks treat animals horribly in general.

Anyone have that jpeg of a gorilla petting a kitten vs nogs crucifying a cat? It's very telling.

So does that mean that my state, Nebraska, is the most racist state there is since Arbor Day was started here?